Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel the same. Holly, you're the love of my life. You are my universe and my best friend. I hope you do know that."

"Of course I do," she giggled. "I know you're totally head over heels for me, you big goof. That ass belongs to me."

I laughed and took a sip of the whine we were sharing, raising my glass and saluting her. She raised hers in return, and we clanked the two glasses together, then leaned in for a kiss.

"By the way," Holly continued. "I hope you know, your ass is in for one hell of a fucking, tonight."

"Oh? And what makes you think, you're not in for the same thing?"

"Because, Christy and Lisa already gave it to me really good last night and I am WAY to sore, to be taking anything else up there."

I couldn't help but laugh and Holly blushed, as I leaned in and kissed her on the lips again. I had a feeling that there might have been some...extra activities, involved in the hours that my wife had spent with her two friends last night. I was happy to know though, that she was all mine from now on...and I was all hers.

When the ceremony came to an end, Rob, Ryan, Christy, Lisa and Annie all offered to clean everything up for us. They insisted that Holly and I, make our way into the house and call it a night; we didn't have to worry about anything, according to them. So that's exactly what we did.

I carried Holly across the threshold of our house, setting her down right in front of the stair case and pulling her into my arms for a deep kiss. She sighed, burying her face in the crook of my neck and we held each other for a moment.

"I can't wait to be inside of you," Holly whispered in my ear, before kissing my neck.

"Neither can I..."

"Then let's get moving!" she said, excited.

Holly grabbed me by the hand and yanked me up the stairs. I laughed, as I followed her upstairs and into our bedroom. The door slammed shut behind us and Holly turned around, locking it and turning back towards me. Both hands planted on my chest, she shoved me backwards onto the bed and started removing her dress. As I laid there, watching her undress, I sat up and quickly started to remove my own suit. I stripped down to my boxers and Holly climbed onto the mattress, pressing her lips firmly against mine.

Soon enough, we were rolling around the bed, kissing and stroking each other. I rolled on top of Holly and began dry humping her. I could feel her cock begin to stiffen and pressing against my hole, through the fabric of my boxers.

Holly groaned in sexual frustration, pulling at the waistband of my boxers and licking her lips. "Take those off," she insisted, with lust in her eyes.

"My pleasure."

I rolled off of her for a moment, lifting my legs and sliding out of my boxers. Holly laid there and watched me, stroking her cock at the same time. She pushed herself into a sitting position and crawled over top of me, her tits pressing down against my chest as she started kissing me on the neck.

"God, I want your ass so bad," she moaned.

I spread my legs and she moved between them, still stroking herself the whole time. She reached for the bottle of lube on the nightstand and got us both nice and slick, before pressing the tip of her cock to my hole.

Our eyes locked together and we stared into each other's souls, for a brief moment...then she pushed forward and slipped right into me. I groaned, arching my back and taking more of her cock, deeper into my ass. Holly moaned, as she began thrusting in and out, pumping my hole with her throbbing member. Instinctively, my arms moved around her and I ran my hands up and down the smooth skin of her back. We were still staring into each other's eyes, as she fucked me with slow and gentle thrusts.

I thought to myself, that in a normal situation it would be the guy fucking the girl like this; we weren't a normal couple though. That of course, was totally okay with me. I liked my not so normal life, with my beautiful wife and I loved her big cock, as much as I knew she loved mine; even if I was the bottom, more often than not.

Our lips connected and her tongue slid into my mouth, as she quickened her pace and started thrusting faster. Holly was panting and moaning now, indicating that she wouldn't last much longer. Holly broke the kiss and threw her head back, letting out a long moan of pleasure as her cock began to swell. Then slamming forward, she buried herself in my ass and erupted like a volcano, pumping me full of her cum.

Holly collapsed, exhausted, on top of me. Our bodies made a loud and wet smacking sound, as she sunk into me and I wrapped my arms around her.

I felt her cock begin to soften inside of me, until it popped out and her cum began to leak from my hole.

"Sorry," she whispered. "I was just so worked up..."

"It's alright," I replied, with a chuckle.

"You sure you don't want a turn?"

Holly laughed, pushing herself off of me and lying down at my side. She seemed to be pondering my question, which was a good thing, I guessed. I knew that she had said that she did not want to bottom tonight, since she'd taken quite a hard fucking from Annie and Lisa last night. I was secretly hoping however, that she might just change her mind; I got my wish.

"Just be gentle," she answered, finally.

"Use a little extra lube; I'm still a bit sore, from last night."

"They really did a number on you, huh?"

Holly laughed and rolled her eyes. "You have no idea...good times but, I don't think anyone has been that rough with me, in a pretty long time."

"You're sure you want to do it?"

Holly smiled and nodded her head. I smiled back, kissing her on the lips and then she parted her legs. I moved between them and took the bottle of lube, applying a bit more then usual, as she had requested and stroking my cock until it was nice and slick. Then moving forward, I found myself easily sliding right into her hole.

Holly tensed up a little at first, gripping the bed sheets and biting her lip in a little bit of discomfort. I stopped moving immediately upon noticing her pain, and waited for her to relax some. When I was sure she was okay, I began pushing forward and easing my way, deeper into her body. She seemed to relax a bit more at this point and with a sigh, she laid her head back on the pillow; I was all the way inside now.

I started thrusting, slowly at first; I still wanted to be gentle, until Holly gave me the okay. As I fucked her, I leaned in close to her breasts and started swirling my tongue around one of her nipples. She moaned, squeezing my cock even tighter with her ass. I started sucking on her tits and continued thrusting, noticing that her cock had begun to stir once again. Within moments, she was as hard as a rock again. I reached down between us and took her cock in my hand, gently stroking it, as I started to thrust a little faster.

"Jay," she moaned softly. "Fuck me...please!"

There was the "Ok" and that's all that I needed.

Without a word, I started hammering her ass, slamming in and out of her with long and hard strokes. She wrapped her arms around me and clung to me, moaning and whimpering as I fucked her hard. Then we were switching positions, Holly rolling onto her hands and knees and sticking her ass out for me. She wiggled her cute little butt around for me, for a few seconds and giggled, when I gave it a nice smack. Then I mounted her once again, spreading her cheeks and sliding my cock back into her.

My hands moved to her hips and I held on to her tightly, as I continued fucking her. My left hand moved back to her cock, still as hard as a rock and dripping pre-cum now, and continued stroking. The combination of my cock in her ass and my hand around her own dick, seemed to be driving Holly crazy. She pushed her ass back against me, meeting each of my thrusts and squeezing tightly around me.

Then suddenly, she was gasping for air and twitching and shaking underneath of me; I knew what that meant.

"J-Jay...I'm going to...cum!"

I started stroking faster and thrusting harder, and I felt her whole body break into a fit of spasms. Holly held her breath and her face must have turned red, before she gasped and took in a deep breath of air. I felt her cock twitch in my hand and seconds later, I could feel the warmth of her sticky cum, running down my fingers. I continued fucking her and pumping her cock, milking every drop of cum that she had, from those big balls. Then without warning, I gasped and slammed into her ass, causing her to slump forward and bury her face in the soft pillows.

I moaned loud, shaking just a little as my cock pumped her ass full of cum. She kept squeezing her ass around my cock, trying to milk me like I had done for her; it seemed to work, because my orgasm seemed to last forever. When it finally came to an end, I pulled my cock from her ass and dropped onto the bed beside her.

Holly sunk into the mattress, keeping her face buried in the pillow for a moment. Then she turned over onto her side, to face me and threw one arm across my chest. We both laid there, trying to catch our breath. "I love you, Jay...so fucking much."

"I love you too, babe."

I rolled onto my side, so that I could face her and she smiled at me, kissing me on the lips.

"This is the first day, of the rest of our lives...thank you for being my wife. And my best friend...and my everything."

"Thank you," Holly replied. "For making me such a happy girl. For choosing me, to be your wife. That's the greatest thing that you ever could have done for me."

I pulled her close and turned onto my back again, Holly laying her head on my chest. We laid like that in silence for a few minutes, thinking about what the future had in store for us. After everything that we had been through, we were finally here. We were finally, husband and wife. The Raven had changed my life in more ways, then just a few; it had changed it for the better.

12