Jealous Wife

Story Info
Proper wife is jealous of niece's sexual lifestyle.
4.7k words
4.38
239.3k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. My wife and I are an average, everyday middle class couple. We are now each 40 and have been married for 16 years. You can count us as one of the many that have been reading the stories to help enhance our sex life for many years. Through the years we have watched porn movies, shared fantasies, and flirted with others to keep or sex life healthy and active. The stories especially seem to work well for us.

My wife is very attractive, and a very sweet woman. She works full time and is also active in church and charity activities. Everyone comments on what a nice person she is, and its true, but I think she also gets tired of being thought of as being so perfect. That’s why she really likes the stories, especially the interracial ones. She likes to fantasize about being a bad girl, a complete slut, making a man with a large organ desire her.

Soon I started exploring the idea of pushing the boundaries a bit outside the bedroom. Maybe getting her to pick up or meet a black stud in real life, she is still very attractive so it would not be difficult. Mary was quick to nip that in the bud and state that these types of things were to remain strictly between us, and only to be enjoyed at the proper time, and the proper time was only in our bed. I was very happy with this set up so I backed off. As long as she continued to enjoy the stories and get so horny that she would cum easily and then greedily deep throat my 5 inches, and fuck me until I came deep inside her, that was good enough for me.

This story begins three years ago with a tragedy. Mary’s sister and her husband were killed in an auto accident. They had a 17 year old daughter and to make a long story short, we decided let her live with us. We hadn’t seen her for 5 years because they lived across the country. She had really grown into a beautiful young woman. She also had a great personality and fit in well with us.

Mary and I hadn’t been able to have children and we quickly fell in love with Kat (short for Katrina). Not only was she beautiful, she was smart, witty, outgoing, sincere, and always very polite. I had to tip my hat to her parents, they did a great job raising her. She moved in at the beginning of summer, before her senior year of high school.

Mary and I were worried that she would become depressed with the move, new school, new friends and new environment, and the fact that she lost both parents a couple of months prior, but that didn’t happen. She had her own car and quickly went out and got active. Kat got a part time job and on her days off she went out to popular gathering places for kids her age. She quickly made friends and never once came home too late or caused us one bit of trouble.

When she started high school she became popular very quickly. She was an honor roll student and became involved in many school activities and clubs, including being on the school newspaper staff and yearbook staff. She often brought her friends over, boys and girls, and we made them feel welcome. We were so proud of Kat even though we weren’t the ones that raised her. She dated mostly athletes and never had a shortage of male callers. We cut her a lot of slack because she never disobeyed anything and was a genuine good person. I told Mary she was just like her!

Things just seemed to always turn up roses for Kat. She was runner up for prom queen and she had such good grades that just about every state school ( and some out of state) offered her scholarships. Kat accepted an academic scholarship from our state university. This made us very happy since it was only an hour drive away. The first year she came home often and we were always glad to see her. The summer after her freshman year she came back home and worked.

That summer she also decided that she wanted to be a physical therapist. Again we were proud of her choice. She went back for her sophomore year and she started taking a few core classes that would prepare her towards a physical therapy carrier.

Somehow she was able to work with the football teams physical therapist. This was a great opportunity for her to get hands on training. She helped the players rehab and she also gave them deep muscle body massages. She loved the job, but it took up a lot of her time. She got to travel with the team and she was so good that she was asked to help with the basketball team as well. One weekend she even got me tickets to watch a football game from the sidelines. That was great!!

One weekend she called and asked if she could bring a friend home with her. It was a guy and we of course agreed. They would stay one night and would sleep in different rooms. Kat made sure to make a point that they were only friends, that they weren’t in a serious relationship. The man she brought with her was a football player, he was tall, extremely well built, very muscular, very handsome………and black. Everyone was uncomfortable and tense at first, but to his credit, he helped everyone relax. He was very polite, well spoken, articulate and had a good sense of humor.

Mary was still upset and I got a lecture when we went to bed. She was on the verge of being hysterical…… “why would she want to date a black man? Does she realize what this could do to her socially? Are you going to talk to her?” …….

It took awhile for me to calm Mary down. “Their only friends…..you have to let her live her own life…………don’t interfere….etc.” Finally my words eased her mind somewhat. She was over reacting, and understandably so, I guess. In the back of my mind (and Mary’s too) I think we knew why she liked having a black man as a friend.

*****

Kat came home that year from summer break. I was getting prepared to go on a business trip for 5 days. The Sunday before I left Mary walked into the bedroom with a book. She threw the book on the bed, it was a diary.

“Well, I knew it, my niece is a slut!”

“What are you talking about?”

“She’s fucking the football and basketball players, she’s a fucking slut, I knew this would happen when she brought that guy home!!!”

“You’ve been reading her diary? How could you?”

“I’m glad I did!! Now the truth is out. You should read it, the stories in there are just like those fucking stories you make me read.” Now I started getting upset.

“I don’tmake you read shit. Don’t even try to blame me for anything Kat may be doing.”

“Yea, you want to know what she’s doing? Listen to this.” Mary picked up the diary and opened it up and started reading. “It is so distracting being around all these gorgeous men. Their bodies are works of art, they look like they’ve been chiseled from stone. Most of them walk around naked in the locker room, proudly displaying their perfect bodies and large cocks…..” She flipped a couple of pages “…..it’s so hard to concentrate on giving a man a deep thigh massage for cramps when his big beautiful cock is only inches from my face……” she flipped a few more pages and I noticed my cock was stirring a bit. “Not only are the guys built like Greek gods and hung like horses, they are very nice, and most are very intelligent. They are defiantly not the stereo typical ‘dumb jocks….”

“Mary, that’s enough, you don’t have to read anymore.”

“Wait a minute!!! It gets much better.” She flipped again. “I almost passed out as I came all over his big hard cock, I’ve never been so horny in my life, and I also have never been so pleased as he devoured my pussy, we have an animal attraction and this type of fucking I’ve never before experienced………(flip a few pages)……In the last few weeks I have become addicted to sex and orgasms (mine and his). I’m careful not to get romantically involved in a relationship with these studs, but the sex is so incredible and I can not turn away from it. I never knew orgasms could be so powerful and I love to get these guys horny and suck and fuck their big black cocks. I do different things to them as they cum, most times I let them cum inside me, but sometimes I swallow them to complete their orgasm, or sometimes I let them cum all over my face or body….it’s so exhilarating.” Mary sighed heavily as she once again started thumbing through the pages.

“Ok, ok” I said as I gently took the book from her hand.

“What if she gets pregnant?” Mary started crying lightly.

“She’s way to smart for that. You need to let it go, there is nothing we can do, she is 20 years old. You can’t take this personally…..yada, yada, yada….” I was once again able to settle her down after awhile. But a strange thing happened that night, I figured she would go to bed still being upset, but instead she was horny. In fact gave me a great blow job and I licked her to orgasm. As upset as she was over Kat’s newfound sex life, she got very excited by reading about it.

While Mary was driving me to the airport that next morning I made her promise not to let Kat know she read her diary, and not to say anything to her about what we had found out. Mary was in a pretty good mood that morning, I think she was thankful that Kat was not our daughter, and therefore it was a bit less personal.

I called Mary every night, which is normal when I’m away. On Wednesday she told me that Kat once again brought another guy by the house. Mary described him as athletic, very muscular, handsome and once again black. I asked her how it went and she said fine. She still did not approve of what Kat was doing, but she seemed to be accepting it real well.

I was able to finish my business Thursday afternoon and turned down an invitation to stay and play golf Friday. The airline was able to change my flight and I was happy that I would be by 9pm. I called Mary at work when I got to the airport to let her know my plans and see if she could be there to give me a ride home. She didn’t answer so I left a message on her voice mail to call my cell phone.

After the two hour flight I called home, again no answer. Kat was probably working and Mary must have been running errands. No problem, I just grabbed a cab, and looked forward to surprising Mary. But I was the one that got the big surprise.

It was dark by the time I got home. The first thing I notice as I paid the cabby is that Mary’s car was home and Kat’s car was gone, she was probably at work. That was good because I was horny and thought maybe Mary and I could engage in a round sex, then I noticed a strange car out front. I would soon find out who that belonged to.

As I walked up our driveway I could see that Mary was sitting in our living room on the sofa, she was obviously talking with someone but I couldn’t make out who it was. I stepped on the front porch and put my suitcase down and had to look twice to make sure I correctly saw what I thought I saw.

Sitting across from Mary was a young black man. I was glad it was dark out and that they hadn’t seen me. It was a nice evening so our windows were up and I knew if I got to a certain window I could see and hear what was going on. I got a funny feeling in my gut that this may not be a social visit.

I quietly maneuvered myself to the window. I was about 10 feet from them and could here clearly. Mary was obviously trying to talk this guy out of seeing Kat anymore. “So, you see. I’m not try to be racist or anything like that, I’m just trying to look out for Kats interest. So what do you think of everything I’ve just said?” The young man sat in silence for a few seconds. I gave him a good looking over. He was very good looking and muscular. It was obvious to see he was a college athlete, probably a football player. His head was shaved and he had a gold earring, he was wearing a pair of silk sweat pants and matching jacket in the state universities colors. He raised his head and addressed Mary.

“You really want to know what I think?….I think you have a lot of nerve to have me come over here and have you talk to me like I’m in grade school.”

“I’m not try……..” Mary quickly replied, the young man held up his hand and stopped her mid sentence.

“I just sat here quietly for the last 10 minutes listening to you, now you sit there and listen to me.” I was surprised at how easily he was able to take control. “I’m no college freshman. I’m a red shirt senior and I’m 23 years old. Not only do I have a chance to play professionally, I’ve also gotten a great education. I’ve also learned a lot about people these last 5 years……..and it’s easy to see what thereal reason you asked me to come over.”

“The reason is to ask you to stop seeing Kat.”

“Bullshit. The only reason you don’t want me to see Kat is because your jealous.” Mary stared in disbelief, she was speechless. “Look at you, nice pretty dress, sexy heels, painted nails, makeup, hair done perfectly, perfume, you’ve been flashing your legs at me since I arrived, and I saw the way you were looking at me last night. I wouldn’t be surprised if you don’t have any panties on.”

“Your being totally ridiculous!!”

“Am I? I told you I’ve learned a lot in the last 5 years. I’ve fucked my share of white college women and white married women too. You all have one thing in common, you love big black cocks and I bet you want to love mine.” I could hardly believe this was going on. I know Mary better than anyone and one thing I could tell…… he was right. I could just tell she was attracted to him and I must admit I was jealous. I was also enjoying this very much.

“I think you better leave now.”

“I’m not leaving until I at least show you what you want to see. Just sit back and relax. You’ll enjoy this much better if you give in to your desires and lust, quit lying to yourself and let yourself go.” With that he stood up and removed his sweat jacket. Shit this man was powerfully built. He claimed to have done a lot the last five years one thing he did was obvious, he spent a lot of time lifting weights. He stood right in front of my wife, she was looking and admiring him, trying to act like she did not approve. “You ever been close to a man with a body like this?” Mary just gave a slight ‘no’ nod.

She was wet by now, I just knew she was soaking wet and she was going to fuck this young stud. We always talked about what my reaction might be to seeing her with a black man, now I was about to find out for real. It hurt deep inside, seeing my wife, lusting for another man, a man that had all the things I don’t, but it didn’t hurt bad enough for me to run in and stop it this, and my dick was so hard it was hurting. He then kicked off his sandals and ripped his sweat pants off, they were the kind that snapped up the sides. He dropped them on the floor and he was a sight to behold. He stood in front of my lovely wife wearing only a jock strap. His body looked like a marble statue, he probably didn’t have 5% body fat. The way he filled the jock was equally impressive; it looked like a grapefruit had been stuffed inside. “Like what you see?” The look on her face, as she once again nodded ‘yes’, said it all.

Mary was hooked, he had her right were he wanted her. He placed his index fingers inside the waist band and ripped his jock down and off of his legs. His cock was truly a work of art and complimented the rest of his body perfectly. It was half hard and sticking straight out. It was amazing that it was slowly growing, my wife’s eyes glued to it. Reading about, or seeing a large cock on tv does not do it justice, seeing it for real is a very humbling experience.

My insides were churning and I was almost sick with jealousy, but I was also fishing my rock hard five incher out of my slacks to relieve myself.

He moved slowly and was deliberate with each move as he wrapped his right hand around his meat. “You like my cock don’t you?” Mary again nodded.

“Don’t you fucking nod anymore, tell me!!!!!!” he demanded.

“Yes, I love your cock.” He was giving himself a nice slow stroking, teasing the hell out of my wife. When his manhood reached full size it looked like he was holding a billy club.

“Lift your dress until I can see your pussy.” My wife slowly lifted her dress and guess what, she indeed was not wearing any panties.

“Ha, I knew it, yea, you’re a slut. You’ve been thinking about me since last night haven’t you?”

“Yes,” my wife said meekly.

“I bet your pussy is soaking wet isn’t it? Touch your clit, let me see you touch yourself.” Mary didn’t hesitate, she used her middle finger on her left hand and circled her clit as this man continued jacking off.

“You horny slut, I can see your clit from here……..that’s it baby rub yourself while you watch me stroke my cock.” Gradually Mary started rotating her hips in time with her finger. I’d never seen her touch herself before and it was amazing to watch. “Oh shit baby your hot, what would your husband say if he saw you now?”

“He’d say I was a nasty slut.”

“Well, you are aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what?” Mary picked up the pace and it was easy to see she would soon cum. She never took her eyes off of her young stud.

“I’m a nasty slut.”

“I was right wasn’t I? Your jealous that Kat has been fucking and sucking my cock instead of you.”

“Yes.”

“Oh your going to be a good slut. I’m going to make you cum so much you’ll probably get dehydrated.” Mary was really into it. All those years of saying she never really wanted do anything other than fantasize about fucking a stud was a lie. This guy took control of her so easily, because that is what she wanted and that pissed me off, but I was about ready to cum too.

“Damn, I can see your hard clit from here, pinch it, pinch it hard.” That sounded painful to me but as soon as she started pinching herself I could see that she would soon explode. “That’s it baby, cum for me, it makes my big black 9 inch cock hard watching you do that, that’s it, cum like a good slut.” Then the damn burst.

“OH GOD…..OH GOD YESSS…….OH SHIT YESS….” Her whole body tensed up, and then quivered as an orgasm the size of a tidal wave swept through her. This was no everyday orgasm, it looked like each part of her body was involved in producing the pleasure it brought her. As her climax died down I shot a large load against the side of the house. As much as I felt betrayed, I also loved seeing her get so horny.

Mary was breathing heavily while sitting there recuperating from her outburst. “You better rest a bit baby, we’re just getting started.” She smiled at him. “Now show me how good you can suck my big cock.” He took a step forward and was now right in front of her. Mary took his meat in her hand and stroked it. She seemed to be studying his gift, she was exploring his rod with her hand, using it skillfully to bring him pleasure. Then she just started kissing it with her lips, all over.

“I love your big black cock baby. I bet Kat loves all over it too doesn’t she?” damn, now Mary was really coming out of her shell talking shit between kisses.

“She sure does.”

“I bet I can suck it better than she can”.

“I don’t know, she’s pretty damn good,”

Mary wrapped her mouth around his head. I could tell she was using her tongue too and he obviously was enjoying it. Then she backed off and looked up at him her hand still stroking him. “Does she take it in her mouth like that?”

“Yea, she can do that.”

“Does she take it this deep?” Mary then slowly maneuvered her mouth over the head and took some of the shaft also. I could not believe how skillful she was with this huge cock. I guess she really did pay attention to the stories and movies through the years.

“Oh yea baby, Kat can go that deep.” Mary looked up directly in his eyes, she opened her mouth as wide as she possibly could and while keeping her mouth all the way open slowly went even farther down his pole. When she stopped she closed her lips tightly around his cock and gently bobbed. “Oh god baby your good, but Kat can do that.”

Then, to my sheer amazement she repeated her last step, taking about ¾ of this cock down her throat. Mary was breathing heavily through her nose and seeing her do this was remarkable. My cock was now as hard as ever once again.

12