Jean’s Wounded Warrior Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coleen told me about blow jobs. My best friend reserves them for special occasions because guys love them. Instead of jacking off a guy she likes, she performs oral sex as a treat. She showed me how to practice on a banana so I don't gag on a guy's cock or, even worse, puke. She offered to let me practice with her current boyfriend, but I said I'd prefer to do it with someone special. I can't wait to try it on you."

I couldn't believe my ears. I'd been dreaming about a blow job since I'd watched Frieda give Heinrich one in the sex education video. After the frat party, Joey bragged about his girlfriend's superpower. He claimed his girl could suck so hard that she could suck a marble up a straw.

I said, "Why wait?"

My sister laughed, "Down, boy, I have homework. Now's not the time to slack off if I want to get into college."

The truth was my studies were suffering from our nighttime activities. My best studying was on the nights my mom was home. Even then, I was easily distracted by something as simple as my sister walking past my bedroom in her PJs.

Tonight, I had an even harder time studying. I was in torment thinking about my sister's pouty lips wrapped around my hard cock. It was all I could do to keep myself from jacking off while I took a shower. It wouldn't be cool to make my sister lick my sweaty cock. It was nearly nine when my sister took a shower. Close to ten, she appeared in my bedroom doorway wearing her baby doll PJs. The hall light behind her made it apparent she wasn't wearing a bra. My cock had been semi-hard ever since she promised me a blowjob. Now it sprung to life.

My smiling sister beckoned me to follow her into her bedroom. I stripped off my tee shirt and tossed it on my bedroom floor. I was down to my boxers when I entered her small room. The only light came from a pair of scented candles. Ray Charles' romantic song "I can't stop loving you" was playing. Her room decorations were very feminine and made me feel like an intruder. Her room was tidy, while mine was so cluttered that you risked life and limb just trying to reach the bed.

Tonight was nothing like our usual routine. I was disappointed when I didn't get a lap dance; however, what I got was even better. My sister wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I could feel her unconstrained nipples rubbing across my bare chest as I slid my hands down her back and cupped her ass cheeks. By the time my sister stepped back, I was trembling with arousal. She pushed me back to sit on her twin bed. She did an erotic dance for me, swaying to Ray Charles' sexy tune. She quickly stripped down to her white bikini panties. It seemed she was as eager as I was. She knelt in front of me and tugged on my boxers. I raised my hips to help her and sat on the edge of her bed, stark naked.

Jean knelt at my feet and wrapped her hands around my twitching erection. With one hand stacked above the other, she had all my cock covered except the mushroom head. My sweet sister leaned over and licked the hyper-sensitive tip of my cock while her hands began to slowly stroke my rock-hard shaft. She removed her top hand and cupped my balls. I trembled as her lips slid halfway down my cock. She bobbed up and down on my twitching erection several times and suddenly paused. She raised her eyes to mine. I recognized my sister's curious look.

"Sis, you're doing fantastic. Please don't stop."

There would be plenty of time to critique her performance later. Right now, she was doing an excellent job for a beginner. Hey, it was my first time too. Besides, what kind of idiot complains when a beautiful, half-naked woman has your hard cock halfway down her throat?

All I knew about blow jobs came from the sex education video I watched at the frat house. I doubt Heinrich had it better with Frieda's red lips bobbing on his German cock. Afterward, I could tell my sister she needed to grip my cock tighter and be more gentle when massaging my balls.

When I got close, I grasped the back of her head and tried to press my cock deeper. My lovely twin removed her hand from the bottom of my cock and drove her mouth down to the base. Jean's practicing with the banana paid off. She only coughed once, and that might have been from my pubic hair tickling her nose. My sister did some deep diving before coming up for air. On the third dive, I shot my load. She quickly pulled her head back to take the rest of my cum in her mouth. She used a combination of her hands, massaging my balls and her mouth, sucking hard to milk every last drop of semen out of my shaking body. I fell back on her bed, moaning. My lovely twin spit my cum into a tissue.

Over the next few weeks, my sister insisted on practicing blow jobs every night. As if I were going to argue. She combined it with her lap dance routine. After she had achieved a sweet orgasm by rubbing her sex on my cock, she would slide to the floor and finish me off with her mouth instead of her hand. I saw no reason to complain that she always spit my cum into a tissue.

#

Our mom was home most of Christmas vacation. Her continued presence interfered with our nightly play. Still, it was nice being a family for a change. We exchanged presents and had a tasty ham for Christmas dinner like a traditional family. My sister and I were happy for our mom when she announced she'd been invited to a party with her fellow teachers on New Year's Eve. She was going to the party with Coleen's mother. I was looking forward to spending the night with my sister. I was dying for a blow job.

My sister had other plans. With her mother gone, Coleen decided to throw her own New Year's Eve party. She invited both of us. I wasn't excited about partying with crazed high school kids, but Jean wanted to go. I couldn't talk her out of it. She told me Coleen was her best friend, and all her high school friends would be there. She promised plenty of weed, a keg, and dancing. I groaned when she offered to hook me up with Cheryl, who had just broken up with the quarterback and was available. The only girl I wanted was my sister.

My only consolation was that the party was next door; if it was a disaster, I could get drunk and walk home. If I was lucky, I hoped to convince my sister to leave early. It had been nearly a week since she'd given me my last blow job. I was getting tired of making love to my socks. My dream was to have my sister in my arms at midnight.

Of course, the party was a bust for me. With my lousy attitude, what else would you expect? Oh, I tried to have a good time. I had a couple of beers and shared a joint with a couple of losers to get in a party mood. Most of the girls were in a relationship. Cheryl was pretty enough, but by the time I was mellow enough to let my sister introduce us, she was already slow dancing with some pimple-faced moron. Her new boyfriend had his hands all over her plump ass in a dark corner. It looked like he was trying to shove his tongue down her throat.

My sister loves dancing, so I wasn't surprised when I turned around and saw Jean dancing with one of her classmates. She had cautioned me before the party that dancing with her brother wouldn't look right. I had to agree with her. High school was a hotbed of gossip. I watched her dancing out of the corner of my eye. Damn, she looked hot in her party dress. I was jealous. Even worse, I was getting aroused. I headed to the kitchen to get a beer and cool off. My ex-girlfriend laughed when she saw me.

Coleen said, "Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

Leave it to Coleen to use that old tired joke in an attempt to embarrass me. She'd broken up with me because I was too timid. Well, times had changed. I was in college now. Perhaps, more to the point, playing around with my sweet sister had given me confidence.

"It could be a banana, or it could be something else. Maybe, you'd like to check it out. My sister says you like to swallow bananas whole."

Coleen looked surprised, but only for a moment. She licked her lips and smirked. She moved close enough to press the tips of her humongous breasts against my chest. Her skimpy party dress exposed acres of beautiful cleavage. One of her hands went to the back of my neck. Her other hand found my erection. I groaned when she started rubbing my cock through my khakis.

"I'm surprised she told you about using a banana for practice. Sometimes, I forget you guys are twins. Jeannie Beanie asked for my help, but she never told me who the lucky boy was. I'm dying to know. Any chance you can whisper his name in my ear?"

Her lips pressed against mine as she tried to coax the embarrassing information from me. She had no idea about her best friend's incestuous relationship, and there was no way I'd ever enlighten her. Still, I couldn't complain about her interrogation technique. She cheerfully worked her soft hand up and down my hard cock.

I had been drinking a lot because I was bored. Now, I found myself considering hooking up with Coleen again. She was coming on to me strong, and I found her to be even hotter and sexier than when I dated her. We'd kissed a couple of times back then, but I'd been too timid to explore her curvy body. Perhaps, tonight was my chance to get lucky. I knew I would enjoy playing with her plump melons even if I didn't lose my virginity.

It seems Coleen was just teasing. I heard someone cough behind me. My next-door neighbor danced away and laughed as she introduced us.

"Robbie, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend. Mike, this is Jean's twin brother. We've known each other since we were toddlers."

I still went to the Ithaca High School football games and recognized the quarterback immediately. I just knew Coleen had stolen him from Cheryl. The guy frowned but held out his hand. So much for playing with Coleen's beautiful breasts.

It was almost midnight. I went looking for Jean and found her kissing her dance partner as the TV signaled the start of the New Year. I gave up and went home. Jean came in long after I crawled into bed. I was having trouble sleeping. I wondered if my sister was serious about the guy she was kissing. I knew our incestuous relationship couldn't go on forever. Still, I was jealous.

Our mom drove into the driveway close to two. I heard her giggle as she led some man to her bedroom. The sound of squeaking bedsprings soon followed. I guess one thing wasn't going to change in the new year.

#

Robert announced he had to eat lunch and hung up. Once again, I was left puzzled. How much of his tale was reality, and how much was the result of his head wound? I was surprised when he described the pattern of seven small moles under Jean's right breast. I hadn't thought about it before he remarked that they reminded him of the Big Dipper, but his description was accurate. So, I knew he had seen his sister's bare breasts at least once. Maybe, it happened when she lost her little French bikini while giving water therapy classes to her wounded warriors. If Robert was close enough, he could have seen the moles on her breast. The alternative was impossible to believe. I couldn't picture my good Christian wife giving one of Robert's friends a topless lap dance.