Jed's Risk Really Pays Off Ch. 02

Story Info
Heather learns her place.
3.2k words
4.57
34.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend was long for Heather. On Saturday, she had gone to Wal-Mart and bought a large container of batteries. She figured she would masturbate and as usual, get wet, come softly and still be unsatisfied. But, it was different. As she touched herself, she imagined Jed watching and telling her what to do. She wanted to please him; wanted to show him her body; wanted to be wild. She liked the rush of not knowing what he would make her do. She wondered if he would loose control and just take her. Make her cum better than she ever had. Heather fell asleep satisfied and with a dildo still inside her cunt.

Monday came and went without Jed saying a word. Several times Heather wanted to speak to him but it did not seem her place. She was so ready to have him push her limits and she was so worried that she would displease him.

During Tuesday afternoon break, Jed caught her off by herself, "I would like for you to meet Alice and have dinner with me at my place tomorrow night."

Her mind was reeling. Who was Alice? How dare him think she would spend time with him and another girl? He leaned close, "Your nipples are hard. Arch your back for me."

On autopilot, Heather leaned back against some equipment, arched her back and closed her eyes. She heard a low, soft growl come from deep inside Jed.

"Oh, how you make me want you."

She was surprised to hear herself say, "I would love to have dinner with you tomorrow."

On Wednesday evening, Heather arrived at a large expensive downtown loft apartment. Jed ushered her into the massive room. She was struck by how areas were separated by just lighting. Several times while they had a glass of wine she thought she heard a soft moan.

Jed told her how Alice had slaved all day to prepare their meal and wanted everything to be perfect for them.

"I though I was going to meet Alice. Won't she be having dinner with us?"

"It is about time for you to meet her and no she won't be dinning with us."

Jed led Heather to a beautifully set, dimly lit table. As he lit the candles, there were flickers of a strange impossible sight on the darkened wall to her left. Jed reached for the switch and brought the lights up. Heather gasped, holding her breath in astonishment. There chained on a grid of steel pipes was a well-endowed bare-footed brunette. She was suspended two feet off the ground, partially sitting on a pipe, dressed in black vinyl shorts and halter. She had a bit in her mouth. Her eyes were only slightly opened and rolled back.

Jed walked up to Alice and placed his right hand on the side of her neck. He trailed his hand down the side of her body, across her stomach, over her ovary, down the outside of her thigh, rubbed her calf, then massaged her foot. He started up again, this time inside her calf, inside her thigh, across her pouting pussy. He missed her clit on purpose, as Alice pushed forward groaning in frustration. Jed's hand continued upward, tweaking her left nipple hard and then on up to her lips. His fingers traced the outline of her mouth then one pushed all the way into her mouth. She sucked it into her throat. She had no gag reflex. Jed left her, returning to the table.

Heather whispered, "Jed, I have never been with a woman. I don't think I can do this."

Jed whispered even more quietly, "Alice has worked hard to give us this. She is a well-known professional chef. Have an enjoyable dinner with me. Play only as you want during dinner and then leave gracefully and appreciatively, if you have to."

Heather nodded, exhaled and felt comfortable for only a second.

"In the bathroom is a soft white robe. Go, take off all your clothes, put on the robe and come back so I can enjoy you."

Jed raised Heather's face and gave her a long, slow French kiss that took her breath away. Then he pointed her toward the bathroom and gave her a little nudge. Conflicted, excited, wanting him to make love to her, she did as she was told. The robe was thigh length and tied at the waist. On the way back she felt free, cool and more exposed than if she were completely nude. When she returned to the table, Jed, dressed in a matching robe, pulled her seat out.

"I will serve the food tonight, Heather. Let's enjoy our meal. Occasionally, I take little breaks and say "Thank You" to Alice by helping her with her fantasy. I'll ask for your help. I hope you can push your limits and risk, just for tonight, doing exactly as I say. If you have to run away, I'll understand, but you will never know what could have been."

First there was a wonderful, light cold soup that tasted a little of ginger. Heather let her robe gape and enjoyed the coolness on her damp pussy and the robe rubbing against her rigid nipples.

When Jed served the small salad, he said aloud, "Alice is very proud of the dressing on this salad but she has not tasted it. Please, take some to her and let her taste it."

Heather was about to use her spoon in the dressing when Jed came to her. Again he caught her with a French kiss, this time slipping a hand inside her robe and caressing her breast in full view of Alice. The chains rattled. Jed then put a finger into the salad dressing and wiped it all around Heather's lips and then licked it. She was having some trouble breathing and felt hot, even though the room was cool. Jed put more dressing on her lips. She stretched forward searching for his tongue. "Go, let Alice taste the dressing."

Heather's heart was pounding and she was half way to the wall before her mind realized what her body was doing. She looked back at Jed. He just smiled and nodded his approval. When she turned again, Alice's tongue was licking at the bit and her eyes were bright with anticipation.

Heather, knew her every move was being watched and appreciated, she stepped up on the first steel rung and pulled herself up, feeling her body press into Alice's warm skin and feeling the icy shock of the heavy chains. Almost in slow motion, she leaned forward feeling Alice's tongue. Her lips kissed another woman for the first time. Alice was soft, yielding and appreciative. Heather sucked the lips of her captive, long after the dressing was gone. As she climbed down, she felt alive, naughty and a wonderful trickle of juice run down the inside of her thigh.

Jed sat her down, "That was beautiful." He opened her robe and gently sucked and licked both nipples. Alice moaned in the background again.

The entrée was a skinned baked chicken breast in a cream sauce with wild rice and green beans. The fine French Chablis was perfect for the meal and disappeared quickly. Heather was feeling a light headed, when Jed filled her glass the third time. He had a slight tent in his robe. She thought, "He has made me cum several times, has had me submitting to him and has maneuvered me into kissing a woman but I have never seen his cock." She slipped her hand up his thigh, cupped his balls, squeezed slightly and then moved on up to his cock.

He was almost hard now. Heather had not touched one like this before. He was eight inches long and her fingers barely touched when they closed around the shaft. She had to see it. She opened his robe. Proud, glistening, uncircumcised, pulsing and now very hard, she saw. Heather had to have it in her mouth. She leaned forward, pushing the head between her lips. The taste was so wonderful, she just let it lie on her tongue and felt it throb.

Jed groaned and leaned over so his lips touched her hair, "I have needed to cum for a long time but I have saved myself for you." Heather had never wanted a man to cum in her mouth before. Now, she wanted his cum more than her next breath. Jed stood very still, holding the dripping bottle of Chablis. Heather sucked for her reward, occasionally, feeling an icecold drop of water splatter onto her skin. She cupped his balls. When she felt them tighten, she never broke rhythm. His first shot was deep and dead center. His cum slipped down her throat without her swallowing. Jed's knees almost buckled with the second shot. Heather savored this course for just a moment before she swallowed. Jed struggled to speak, "Save the rest in your mouth to share with our chef."

Jed pulled away, wincing as the sensitive head slipped free of Heather's lips. Unsteadily, he led her to Alice. Heather climbed up again as he removed the bit. Hungry lips met. Jed stood behind Heather and slipped the thumb of his right hand into her cunt and pressed lightly on her g-spot. His index finger found her clit and began to rub in small gentle circles. He moved in time with the girls' rolling, moaning, cum sharing kiss.

Alice was in a long, long gentle climax. She hummed softly and sucked Heather's tongue. Heather's climax hit totally unexpectedly and violently. She screamed and slammed into Alice, the bars and the chains. Alice sucked harder trying to use Heather's tongue like a cock to stretch to the back of her throat. Heather fell. Fell back, into Jed's strong arms. He carried her back and poured her into the chair, caressed her, kissed her and waited for her to recover.

"Heather, you and I have had some release but it's April's turn now. She should be free for desert."

Heather watched as Jed removed a stiff and sore Alice from her chains. This was another queue for her to leave, if she were going.

He held Alice in his lap and kissed her. He pulled her head back, leaned down and lightly chewed at her nipples through her vinyl top. When Jed ordered, "I want to use your body now. Strip for me!"

Heather shocked herself by saying, "Please, no, Master. May I strip her for you?"

Jed nodded, stepped back and removed his robe as Heather began to unbuckle April's bra. When her breasts sprang free, Heather leaned forward slowly and suckled at one.

"No!"

Heather froze, and then moved to unbuckle April's short pants. As the hot vinyl slipped down April's legs, her skin glistened with sweat. The scent of an aroused woman filled Heather's senses and were too much for her to resist. She slipped a finger into Alice and lowered her lips.

Heather's legs stung and her ears were assaulted by two loud cracks. Jed had lashed her twice with a nine-thonged whip.

"No, it is not time for either of you. For tonight you do exactly as I say. Now, bend her over the arm of the couch. Spread her. Get her ready for me."

Heather wanted to object but Jed's voice left no room for that. She wanted to touch Alice but she had to please Jed. She took her time; took off her robe; guided the victim to the cold leather couch; steadied her, first breast to breast, then turning her around so Alice's warm butt pressed back. Her head was swimming. A slap across her ass from the cat-of-nine-tails brought Heather back to reality. She pushed Alice's head forward then stepped to the side.

Jed walked up behind Alice, "Heather, guide me into her."

Heather was about to pass out. The smells, the desire, the sight, the facts of what she was doing. She was also about to cum. She wanted to run away. She wanted Jed to fuck her. She wanted to watch Jed fuck Alice. Her fingers closed around Jed's cock and she ran it's large head up and down the narrow shaved wet slit, finding the opening. Her hand was wet with Alice and Jed. She wanted to lick her fingers. She felt Jed's first thrust and his cock slip through her fist. She saw just the head disappear inside Alice. There were three sounds of lust, one male two female. She had to move her hand away as the second and third thrusts slammed forward. Heather finally could lick her fingers.

She stood in awe watching all of Jed's cock disappear into Alice, pull out and disappear again. She slipped a hand between her own legs and almost fell when she touched her own clit. Jed grabbed he arm. "No, you wait."

Alice was moaning loudly. Jed knew she was close. He pulled out so just the head lay inside her. "Heather, come here." Heather stood facing Jed. "Give me your finger. Look how open and beautiful she is." He took her finger and placed it directly on April's little ass hole. "Rub her while I fuck her."

Never had she contemplated such a thing, but now without objection, Heather rubbed her wet finger against April's pucker. April pushed back. Heather saw the tip of her finger and a little more of Jed's cock disappear. April was moaning constantly. Heather had worked her finger all the way in and could feel Jed's cock thrusting inside April. Heather's body shuddered. She expected more rebuke from Jed. Instead, he reached out and twisted one of her nipples and she came falling across April.

Jed pulled away and lay down on the heavily carpeted floor. "Heather bring April here and put her on my cock." She complied on shaky legs. "This time is April's time, understand?" She nodded.

Again Heather held Jed's cock while April slipped down onto it. April was wild with lust; she had been on the edge for at least thirty minutes. Her pussy was red, puffy, wet and screaming for release. She wanted to ride him fast but he used her hips to keep her pace at the torture level. April was drooling, only the whites of her eyes were showing and she was about to cum no matter what.

Jed motioned for Heather. He whispered, "Get that wooden paddle. Hit her ass at least ten times hard when I tell you."

April's clit was raking up and down Jed's cock as she pumped into him. The head of his dick pushed into her g-spot with every thrust. When a low growl started to come from within her body, Jed grabbed both her forearms and pulled her tight to his chest. Her ass was rolled high and he signaled Heather. April screamed and started cumming hard at the first slap of the paddle. The second slap brought another scream and Heather could see Jed struggle to keep April under control. On the fourth slap of the paddle, Heather could see a large amount of liquid flowing out of April coating Jed's stomach and flowing down onto the carpet. She was so shocked she delayed her stroke and April yelled, "Hit my ass, Bitch!"

Heather had always hated that word, so she did. Really hard. April went wild. Jed's body arched off the floor, the veins in his neck bulged and his hands tightened painfully into April's hips. With the next blow, April tried to drive Jed's body down but she only succeeded in impaling herself more. Too deep. She painfully drove his cock into her cervix as the next blow hit.

Heather had only delivered nine blows when April totally collapsed. The tenth blow brought no reaction. April had passed out. Her climax had lasted well over a minute. She just ran out of air and energy.

Jed reached out for Heather. "I am very pleased with you. Lay with me until April wakes up. Then, I want you to give yourself to me. Any way I want you."

Heather wrapped her arms around both April and Jed. Her body was surging, demanding more, wondering if she could ever do what April did and feeling more alive than she had ever been. She wasn't wild with lust like before. Now she wanted to fuck.

Jed's cock was hard and wet as he rolled April off him. She was only half awake and immediately curled into a fetal position on the floor. Jed then moved to Heather. She could feel how wet his body was as he lay on top of her and started to push his cock into her. She was wet and ready; still she could feel her body stretching to accommodate him. She was proud when she heard, "You have all of me inside you," and felt his strokes become longer and harder. She could feel her body opening, welcoming, surrendering.

She had never really been able to cum with just intercourse, but she was almost there when Jed said, "Get on your knees I want you from behind."

Heather moved to comply. A now awake April slithered beneath her. She started to object when two strong hands spread her thighs and ass cheeks. When Jed's tongue touched her ass she was surprised. As he licked and pushed his tongue into her, she lowered her head between Alice's legs. Alice guided her and she tasted her first cunt. This one was filled with Jed.

Jed left her ass and started to guide his dick into her cunt from behind. Again she felt full. Like she could not take any more, but her body opened and asked for all he had. His thrusts were long and smooth, pushing her face into Alice's pussy in a steady rhythm.

Heather was building toward a great climax. She was enjoying bringing pleasure to Alice. When Alice grabbed her ears and thrust up against her mouth, Heather sucked hard on Alice's clit and was rewarded by a sprinkle of nectar from within Alice's most private parts. Heather drank and licked. She had given another woman pleasure and loved it. Now her body was demanding its own release.

Heather felt her body begin to suck, wanting and taking what a million years of evolution has taught women's bodies to need for completion. Her body had never done this before. It wasn't just her mouth or her cunt. No, her body was doing this. He stomach muscles began to tighten, she felt contractions deep within and her legs braced against Jed's ever-stronger thrusts. Heather wrapped her arms around Alice's hips for leverage. Alice saw and helped hold her in place.

An involuntary mantra of "Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes.............." was coming from Heather's lips. Her body was being jarred as his strong body slapped into her. She loved how her body and ass cheeks absorbed his power. Now was her time. She pushed her face hard into the softness of Alice. She pushed back against Jed. Her toes curled painfully and she came hard. He did not disappoint her. After three more mighty lunges he started pumping into her. His hands held her hips tight against him to make sure everything was deposited perfectly deep in her womb. Ever so quietly, Heather was still saying "Yes, Yes, Yes........" and her tears were rolling across April's mons.

Finally, she had a climax where she came hard and was satisfied. For the minute anyway.