Jeff and Molly Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexually frustrated young wife accidentally finds pleasure.
10.3k words
4.33
68.8k
62

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy, if it tickled your fancy I appreciate your vote or any comments you may have.

This story is about Molly, a sexually frustrated young wife, a recent mother, and Jeff, the 'new' man who changed her life.

This story may contain peanuts so if you're allergic to forced, non-consent, anal, oral, ass to mouth, girl on girl, submission, domination, or sex in general, please do not go any further.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff and Molly

It was going to be another hot August day in Jacksonville, even at six am the temperature was climbing. Jeff surprised the young chubby redhead waiting for him as he burst through the bushes and reached his 'spot.'

"Fuck Jeff! You scare me every morning!" Molly playfully scolded him. "You do it on purpose don't you!" Molly's very large breasts bounced from the sudden shock as she took in his rough appearance, "Tough night?"

"You have no idea!" Jeff acknowledged as he happily watched Molly's breasts bounce. "Do you know how hard it is to satisfy a woman five times in one night?"

"Oh, Jeff!" She exclaimed, "In your dreams!"

Jeff and Molly were 'meeting' this way every morning all summer now. She is the new mother of a baby girl, and just celebrated her twenty-third birthday. Being on the chunky side, Molly took up jogging to lose the extra weight she put on during her pregnancy. For Molly, these early morning runs allowed her some 'me' time while her husband looked after their sleeping baby until she returned home and he went to work.

Jeff was addicted to running, and his tall, lean frame highlighted his toned body. For him, these morning meetings provided innocent fun, and the lighthearted sexual banter brightened his day before he headed to work; he certainly didn't think it was going anywhere based on her wedding ring and new baby.

Each day Molly would disclose more personal information to Jeff and use him as a sounding board to talk about the troubles in her life. Jeff was surprised to find out she and her husband had not had sex for almost two years, which included while she was pregnant, and after the baby was born. Her husband complained about her extra weight saying it was a turn off for him. Now, Molly was hoping her morning jogs would help her lose twenty-five or thirty pounds so she could get back to a normal sex life.

Jeff didn't think Molly was that out of shape and admired her full-sized body as she stretched out in front of him. He knew she purposely made sure every day he got a good view of her ample assets. This routine was their daily ritual now; Molly would bend over in front of him or do her chest exercises and smile. She had a nice set, much, much bigger than his girlfriends and definitely at least a D cup size. When they first met Molly's running shorts were very loose, after he commented she would look great in tight ones she slowly appeared in tighter and tighter shorts. Now the ones she wore were so tight her 'camel toe' was visible every day.

The bench they met at in the park was off the main path, surrounded by mature elm trees with a stunning river view below. It was the main reason Jeff chose it, plus he liked the privacy sometimes to sit and veg-out. As he was doing his stretching, Jeff howled and grabbed the front of his right leg from a cramp in his muscle. "Fuck! Fuck!"

Molly panicked a bit, "What is it, Jeff? How can I help?"

Jeff was trying to rub the cramp out, but every time he tried it hurt more. "My leg," he said, "I have a bad cramp!"

At first, Molly thought Jeff was faking until she saw the bulge in his leg muscle. "Quick, lay down on the grass!" she said taking control and assisting Jeff as he peg-legged it to the wild grass. "Let me rub it out!"

Molly knelt and squatted her large body over Jeff's leg and used both hands to massage his leg quickly. Her hands touched Jeff for the first time. She felt electricity surge through her body as her fingers rubbed his leg, kneading his tight muscle as her hands slide up and down his thick upper thigh.

When Jeff's cock came into view Molly turned red; her hands had inadvertently pushed his running shorts up a little too high. She quickly looked up at him and was thankful he had his arm over his eyes.

The size of his cock was incredible, Jeff was at least twice as long and thick as her husband, and that was just the part she could see. Each time her fingers reached up, she would push his shorts a little higher and touch his cock. Molly knew Jeff had to be 'feeling' her touch, but he wasn't saying anything. She also knew what she was doing was wrong, but she couldn't stop herself. "Is it getting better Jeff?" she asked as she continued to 'accidentally' touch his cock.

Jeff felt the cool air on his cock and knew Molly had innocently exposed him. "It's helping Molly," he said as he lowered his arm and looked into her eyes. Her face was almost as red as her runner's shorts or her hair, her arms squeezed her sizable breasts together, and he saw her nipples were budding. "Don't stop," he said as their eyes locked together, "unless you want to."

Over and over in her mind, Molly yelled at herself to get up before she did something stupid. But she couldn't stop, It felt too good to be touching Jeff, just like in her dreams. "No!" Molly blurted out as she blushed even more at her uncontrolled outburst. "I mean you're still swollen," she said back-pedaling a bit from embarrassment, "I mean your leg."

"Thank you, Molly, its helping," Jeff said softly, "go a little higher."

Molly lowered her ass until her pussy rested on Jeff's leg and leaned forward. Jeff's cock was fully visible to her now. She could feel her heart beating a million times a minute. Every time she massaged his leg her hands contacted his cock. "I've never seen a cock as big as yours," she nervously laughed, "it's more like a third leg!"

"Do you like my cock Molly?" he asked.

"Oh god Jeff, it's monstrous," Molly said as she licked her lips, "I knew you were big but not this big!"

She forgot about his cramp and reached out with both hands to lift Jeff's cock, surprised at how heavy it was. The 'eye' in the bloated head was looking right at her as if it knew all her secret fantasies. Blue veins covered the long thick shaft, and for some reason, she was glad he kept himself shaved as she wickedly thought of taking him in her mouth. Her mind kept saying run, get away, but her body wouldn't let her, and she stroked his hardening shaft with both hands. She had never held such a large cock before, and the new sensation was making her pussy drip.

Molly still remembered their first random meeting here in the park, back in June. She didn't know this was Jeff's hidden spot, and he had scared her when he suddenly burst through the trees. After apologizing for scaring the crap out of her, they talked for a bit and not once did he make her feel uncomfortable. The more they talked that summer day, the warmer the glow became in her body. She admired his trim, fit body and right from the start she knew he was authentic.

Jeff told her he was here every morning at the same time and she was welcome to use 'his' bench too. Soon, the natural way they bonded grew until her run every morning was the highlight of her day. Seeing Jeff regularly, getting to know him better, and fantasizing about what it would be like to fuck him. Now, as she looked at his big cock in her married hands, she was mesmerized.

Jeff watched as Molly slowly got closer and closer to his cock until he could feel her breath as she surveyed every inch of him. "Do you want to suck me?" he asked."

"Oh god!" Molly exclaimed as she leaned in, then backed off. "I smell a woman on you," she said and looked up at him.

"My girlfriend," Jeff said, "Taste her."

Molly looked up into Jeff's eyes, those steel blue eyes and his sexy face. "I shouldn't be doing this," she said, "I'm married, but..."

Jeff never said a word, only nodded as his hand on the back of her head carried her forward until her face was up against his cock.

"It's beautiful," whispered Molly. "I shouldn't be doing this," she repeated as her tongue tasted his shaft with long licks, and little butterfly kisses along the way. She tasted his girlfriend on his cock, surprised that she didn't mind the taste. There was so much to enjoy, and her tongue didn't know where to go next.

Even though Molly's husband wouldn't have sex with her, he still made her suck his cock. It was usually short and sweet as he could never last very long. She wondered if Jeff would react the same as her mouth stretched to envelop the thick head. Her tongue twisted in circles, tormenting the 'eye' that had dared her to make her fantasies come true. Molly could never do 'deep throat,' but she took Jeff as deep as she could, enjoying the moans escaping from his lips, knowing she pleased him.

Jeff wasn't sure where the passion came from in Molly's lips, but he welcomed her efforts. Her incredible mouth and tongue worked their magic, and his cock proudly stood at full mast. "Oh Molly, you're incredible!" Jeff said as he stroked her red hair, "so fucking beautiful."

This act of connecting with Jeff brought her desire out fully. Molly's pussy was rubbing his leg uncontrollably, like a dog in heat. With both hands on his cock, she twisted them in opposite directions while bobbing on the blood engorged head. Every contour of his cock was perfect, and her tongue found them all. She couldn't believe Jeff hadn't come yet, her husband only needed a few licks and sucks, and he spewed out. Molly had never let any man come in her mouth, and she was worried Jeff would be expecting that from her.

Molly was good, really good, she sucked him fast and hard, but he knew what she needed. "Molly," Jeff called, "Molly, stop for a minute. Please!"

The universe in Molly's mind was oblivious to her surroundings. It took a firm grasp on each side of her head with Jeff's hands to finally slow her down to a stop. She tried to gather her breath as she worriedly looked at Jeff, "did I do something wrong," she asked as saliva dripped off her chin. Even though Jeff was smiling, she didn't know if he was mad at her.

"No Molly," Jeff said contentedly, "you're fantastic at sucking cock. I would love to come in your mouth, but I have another idea you may like more," he said with a grin.

Right now any idea Jeff had would be okay with her, "What?" asked Molly.

"I know you haven't had a good fuck in a long time. Do you want to try?"

The conflicted emotions rose to the top of her mind; I am married, I have a baby, I have a husband. What am I doing with Jeff?

"You want to fuck me?" Molly said in disbelief. "My body doesn't disgust you?"

Jeff knew Molly had self-image issues, "You're beautiful Molly, just the way you are," he said, "I would love to fuck you! To put my big cock in your cunt!"

Molly was a little stupefied, so far all they had done was tease each other every morning, but now it had turned a new corner. She had dreams about Jeff, but they were just the fantasies of a silly overweight neglected married woman. Now Jeff wanted to fuck her 'cunt' as he called it. Deep inside this is what she had been hoping for, to fuck him.

"Yes! I want you to fuck my married cunt!" Molly exclaimed. "Oh god, am I a terrible wife?"

"Come here Molly and kiss me," Jeff said.

The kiss was perfect, just as Molly envisioned it would be. Tender and passionate with his tongue teasing hers. Jeff's arms wrapped around her, holding her tight to his body. Her romantic mind finding a deep satisfaction knowing she was wanted and desired.

She had to reveal her hidden emotions to Jeff and hoped it wouldn't end their daily contact. "Jeff I know it's wrong, and I am a bad wife for thinking this, but I have wanted to fuck you since the first day we met," Molly confessed as she looked into his captivating eyes. "I have dreams of you at night, and when I pleasure myself, it's always your name I call out." Molly was embarrassed when Jeff never said anything back. "I feel so silly right now," she said as she snuggled into his shoulder hiding her face.

"And I feel lucky," Jeff said, "that you trust me enough to share your thoughts." Jeff gave Molly a big hug, "look at me," he said, "you're a beautiful sexy woman, don't ever forget that or let anyone tell you different."

Molly rained kisses down on Jeff with relief at not being rejected by him, the opposite of what her husband did every day. "Thank you, Jeff," she said simply, "I needed to hear that." Jeff didn't need to be nice to her, but his gesture overwhelmed her.

It wasn't a random act of kindness for Jeff; that is how he felt. "So! Are we going to fuck or what?" laughed Jeff to lighten the mood.

"Yes!" Molly laughed, "I need your 'big boy' in my married cunt!"

"That a girl!" said Jeff, "now get your clothes off and show me your beautiful body!"

Molly turned shy at the thought of Jeff seeing her naked. Slowly she rose and turned away from him as she pulled her shorts down and took her top and sports bra off leaving her in pink full-sized panties. With a last burst of courage, she slid her panties down and turned to face Jeff completely naked and afraid.

"You look good enough to eat!" Jeff said as he admired her, "does your husband do that for you?"

At the mention of her husband, Molly felt guilty then realized he never thought of her pleasure. "No, he just makes me do it to him," she confessed. "You would eat me out?"

Jeff looked at her red hairy pussy, "tell you what," he said, "if you keep yourself shaved nice and smooth, then one of these mornings I will surprise you and suck you until you come all over my face. How does that sound?"

"Like heaven!" beamed Molly. "Hey!" she laughed, "why am I the only one naked?"

Jeff liked her upbeat acceptance of herself as he pulled off his Nike top and shorts then laid back down on the grass. "Sit on my cock Molly," he said, "make love to me."

Molly was scared, scared of disappointing Jeff, scared of him seeing all the fat rolls and cellulite on her body, scared of having his monster cock in her. One thing she was no longer scared of was breaking her wedding vows; her husband had already done that to her emotionally.

Jeff loved how she gently straddled him as if she would crush his body. "Reach down and put me inside you," Jeff said, "go as slow as you want to."

Giving birth had stretched out Molly's pussy, and she hoped it had returned to normal by now. She was naturally big, 'down there,' but never gave it much thought. As soon as the head of Jeff's cock entered her, it was like she was having sex for the first time. "Oh my god, you're big Jeff! It feels fantastic!" Molly exclaimed as she slowly sank on his cock, "Oh fuck, I miss this!"

"Grind your cunt on me, Molly," Jeff ordered, "show me you can be a slut."

Molly did what Jeff asked; she used her 'cunt' on him as fast and as hard as she could. She loved that his cock was long enough to hit bottom and thick enough to fill her. Jeff was the first man able to do this to her. "Oh god, I love your cock!" Molly screamed, "Yes, pinch my nipples!"

Two years of no sex brought out the animal in Molly; every nerve in her body was sparking like a loose electrical wire on the ground. There was no remorse in her, only the pull to reach nirvana. "It's working Jeff; I'm so close to coming!" Molly whimpered. "Fuck me, Jeff!"

Jeff pulled Molly down to his chest and grabbed on to her ample ass cheeks. "Hang on Molly!" he said as he started to piston into her pussy. Every thrust was meant to give Molly maximum pleasure.

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck!" Molly screamed at the increased intensity. "No one has ever fucked me like this! Don't stop!"

Jeff was having a hard time holding on to Molly as their sweaty bodies made them slippery. He didn't know if Molly was into ass play, but he needed an anchor point. With a quick shift, he pushed his middle finger up her ass and Molly jumped up in surprise.

"Oh god, your finger's in my ass!" Molly exclaimed before collapsing back on to Jeff's chest. "Do it, Jeff! Do anything you want to me!"

Jeff was using her body roughly, and she loved every harsh moment. Her virgin ass clenched down hard on his finger thrusts just like her cunt did on his cock.

Jeff's stamina was astounding to Molly. The first wave of her orgasm almost caused her to faint, "I'm coming!" Molly screamed, "Right now!"

Jeff knew Molly was coming by the reaction of her body, and he increased his thrusts in her ass and cunt. "More Molly!" Jeff exclaimed, "Don't stop coming!"

"No! Stop! I'm peeing all over you!" Molly shouted unable to get free of Jeff. "Oh god, I'm coming again! Oh god!"

Molly was clinging to Jeff until there was nothing left in her exhausted body. Limply she laid on top of him while he slowed his thrusts in her. There was no resistance left in her, and he added another finger to her ass, using her, enjoying the control. He held his cock deep in her cunt as his fingers steadily explored her ass. When he felt her start to come back around, he kissed her neck and enjoyed her shivers at his touch.

"Oh Jeff," Molly whispered. "You fucked me good, thank you!" She was enjoying the bliss of her orgasm, "You're amazing!"

"No, you are," Jeff replied. "You and your sexy body."

Molly had never experienced anything sexual in her ass, and she relaxed as Jeff continued to finger her. "I like it, Jeff," Molly said as she wiggled her bum, "your fingers feel good in my bum."

"Hmm, I'm glad," Jeff said as pushed in deeper, "maybe one day my cock will feel just as good."

"Maybe," said Molly thinking there was no way it was possible, "but I don't think your 'big boy' would fit."

"Time will tell," laughed Jeff, "now I think it's my turn to come."

"What?" Molly exclaimed. "You didn't come yet? How is that possible?"

"I wanted to please you first," he said, "I know how long it has been for you."

"Oh my god, you're incredible!" Molly exclaimed with tears in her eyes. "No one has ever done anything like that for me, ever!"

Molly lifted so she could look into Jeff's eyes, "Tell me what you want Jeff. How can I please you?"

"Do you let your husband fuck your ass?"

"No," Molly said hesitantly, "but you can try if that's what you want."

Jeff laughed at the fear on her face. "Do you let him come in your mouth?"

"No," laughed Molly as she relaxed, "he wants to, but I don't let him. Usually, it only takes a few licks and sucks, and he comes, I told him if he ever shot his cum in my mouth it would be the last time I sucked him."

"Can I come in your mouth, Molly?" Jeff asked as he fixed her with a steady stare.

"I've never done that Jeff," she said, "for anyone." Molly looked at Jeff's blue eyes and dimpled cheeks, "but, I want to do that for you, to taste your cum."

Jeff pulled Molly back down and kissed her, letting her know he appreciated what she was willing to do for him. He pulled his fingers from Molly's ass and gave her bum a hard slap.

"Ow!" hollered Molly, "what was that for?"

"For being so damn sexy," laughed Jeff, "I want to fuck you from behind, and when I come, I want my cock in your mouth. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes. Anything you want is okay with me." Molly moaned as she kissed his beautiful face. "After today, I am willing to be whatever you want me to be."

"I want you to be my slut," Jeff said as he kissed Molly's forehead, "my early morning fuck slut. Every day, you will let me use your mouth, or your cunt, or your fat ass."

"Oh god, Jeff!" Molly exclaimed, "my stomach is full of butterflies just thinking about it!"

"That's a good slut!" Jeff said as he pushed his hard cock up into her cunt. "I want you to lick my cock clean, and then I am going to fuck your cunt from behind."