Jeff and Molly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy didn't even look at Jeff; she knew he was watching her every move. She opened her mouth and sucked on Molly's finger not knowing there was nothing on it. Molly inspected her face closely and made her repeat the act two more times.

Jeff was trying to hide his smile and hold back his laugh at the joke Molly was playing on Amy. After what Amy had put Molly through in the lingerie store she deserved a little payback.

"Okay enough," Jeff said taking control once more, "Amy what time do you leave for work?"

"In an hour," she said, "I tried to call in sick, but they are short-handed today. You should have given me more notice." Amy immediately regretted her last words as Jeff fixed her with a deadly stare. He never wanted her to take the job in the first place.

"Well, in that case, why don't you fuck off right now!" Jeff spit out, "Molly and I are going to swim then I am going to be fucking her for the rest of the day. Without you!" Jeff emphasized the last two words to let Amy know how pissed he was.

Jeff undressed, ripping the buttons off his shirt in anger as Molly and Amy stood there, not daring to say a word to him. He dove into the pool, submerging halfway down the length. It was a perfect dive.

Molly quickly shed her bra and panties, and with a glance at Amy, she dove in. She matched Jeff's dive and when she surfaced Jeff was smiling at her. Molly had been a competitive swimmer in high school, not the best but good enough to make the swim team.

Amy's heart sank, she could barely dog-paddle, and now Molly was swimming toward Jeff like a real swimmer. She gathered her clothes, and with tears running down her face ran to the master bedroom. Her whole world was crumbling at her feet, and she was falling into a huge hole. At that moment she hated Molly more than she had ever hated anyone.

Jeff watched Molly swim towards him; her crawl strokes were strong and well timed. She aimed right for him, and he caught her in his arms. "I love it!" Jeff bellowed, "You swim good as or better than me!"

Molly put her arms around Jeff's neck and kissed him hard. "You're not mad at me?" she asked hesitantly, "I know you saw my little game with Amy. There was nothing on her face." Molly laughed.

"It was payback for the change room, wasn't it?" he said, "you got her good!"

Jeff knew he was falling for Molly, but he also knew it was pointless, she was a married woman with a new baby. All he wanted was a third to join him and Amy; now Molly was sneaking into his heart.

"Let's race," he said, "ten laps; if I win you suck my cock, if you win I suck your cunt."

Molly laughed, "I win either way!"

Jeff dunked Molly then took off. "Cheater!" she yelled when she surfaced before starting the chase with a smile on her face.

The two of them brought out the competitive streak in each other. Jeff was ahead by half a lap, but with only two laps to go, he could feel himself fading. When Molly was side by side on the last lap, he thought she would let up and let him win. He was glad she didn't.

Molly was whooping and hollering as if she had just won an Olympic medal. "Okay mister, pay up!" Molly laughed, "I want your tongue deep in my cunt!"

Jeff easily lifted Molly and swung her around before setting her on the edge of the pool. "Spread those legs of yours!" he laughed, "I am going to make you come a thousand times!"

"Your wish is my command," Molly laughed, still self-conscious of the rolls of fat on her stomach. She lifted her legs in the air, and Jeff put them on his shoulders giving him access to her cunt.

"I like your new look," Jeff said referring to her recent shaving, "much better than hair in my teeth!"

Jeff and Molly exchanged a lustful look. Both of them felt the same towards each other as the strong and barely containable emotions hit them. Jeff dove between Molly's legs seeking her clit with his tongue. The desire to please her completely overwhelmed him. He wanted to drive her crazy like no man ever had.

Amy watched the whole scene from behind the window in the master bedroom. Jeff always liked to win, and when Molly beat him, she thought he would be mad at her too, especially when she celebrated so loudly. Her dismay was overwhelming when Jeff hugged the fat slut and twirled her around. She couldn't understand why Jeff wasn't mad. The stupid cow's udders were flopping up and down as Jeff went down on her fat cunt. She hated that Molly's hands were in Jeff's hair; it wasn't fair. Jeff was her man, not Molly's.

Molly noticed Amy behind the window and blew her a kiss. It wasn't meant to be vindictive, and she was surprised when Amy gave her the finger. She thought Amy would be happy for her, but now she knew the truth.

Amy turned from the window and left the house in a rush of emotions. The BMW convertible she drove was Jeff's, except for some clothes almost everything she had was Jeff's. As she drove to the mall, nothing made sense in her mind. She couldn't believe that Jeff was attracted to Molly. She was fat, her tits were fat, her fat ass stuck way out from her body, and she had red hair. Molly was the exact opposite of her in every way. Now she wished she had driven her fist up Molly's ass when she had the opportunity. She banged her hand on the steering wheel; when she got home she would give Jeff the best sex of his life, that slut was not going to take her place without a fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

12