Jeff Tait Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers

"Well, um, you going to want me to go and..." she said.

"What? Why?" Jeff asked and patted the chairs back for her to sit.

"Ain't you going to work today?" Eve asked.

"Yes I am, but Eve, you can stay here and watch TV, read, there's a ton of books all over the place, pick your nose," which made Katherine laugh and Eve smile, "Or whatever," Jeff said and again patted the chair for her to sit down and eat.

"You sure?" Eve asked and sat down and looked at the bottle of syrup.

"Yes, just clean up after yourself, okay?" Jeff said and slid the bottle of syrup over to her.

She ate with relish, obviously enjoying the sticky sweetness of the syrup. Jeff wondered if Jimmy thought syrup was sinful as well. Seemed as though the man thought anything enjoyable was a sin.

He showered and shaved, and was walking down the hall, knotting his tie when he heard giggles coming from Katherine's room. He stuck his head in and saw that Eve had Katherine in her lap, brushing the girl's long hair and tickling her. He realized that the girl missed her sisters and her brother; she'd probably been the one to take care of them.

"Think you can get her ready for school?" he smiled.

That's what they called the day-care center, 'school.'

"Sure," Eve happily agreed and finished brushing the girl's hair.

"You come too," Katherine demanded when Eve handed Katherine to Jeff.

"Eve's already been through school, silly goose," Jeff smiled and impulsively kissed Eve before walking through the kitchen door to the garage.

Once at work, Jeff looked through his Rolodex and found Roger's number.

"And is this appointment for yourself?" Roger's wife, Jocelyn, who did double duty as Roger's receptionist teased Jeff.

"No, thank you," Jeff laughed. "But, hey Jocelyn? If you're not doing anything later? Think you could bite me?"

"If you had anything to bite, it would be a pleasure," Jocelyn responded.

Jeff and Roger and Jocelyn had gone to high school together; Roger was one of the few friends Jeff had kept in contact with over the years.

He called his home and Eve picked up the phone after the third ring.

"Hello?" the uncertain voice asked.

"Hi, it's me, Jeff," he said cheerfully.

"Hi," she said, still uncertain.

"Um, listen, I got you an appointment with Doctor Peleur, he's an OB/Gin, for four thirty tomorrow afternoon, okay?" Jeff said.

"Um, Mr. Jeff?" Eve asked, the fear evident in her voice. "I don't got any money."

"And you don't need any," he said, keeping his voice light and cheerful.

----

Jeff dropped off a few subpoenas at the Clerk of Court's office and realized that there was a 'Baby Showcase' store right across the street. If the sign was to be believed, they had discount prices on Maternity wear, along with their other merchandise.

"And how far along is your wife?" the pleasant but nosy girl asked him.

"I have no idea," he laughed and laughed a little harder at her stunned expression. "It's actually a friend of mine, and I think she's about six months along."

He selected a few dresses and a few simple tops and slacks. He also picked out a camisole top and shorts for Eve to sleep in, figuring she would tire of his baggy tee shirts and oversized sweatpants.

He and Katherine entered the kitchen through the garage and Jeff had to quickly put his briefcase in front of his raging erection.

Eve was on her hands and knees, scrubbing the baseboards, dressed in only a tee shirt. The tee shirt hung down, baring her rounded belly and her milk-laden breasts and dark, puffy nipples to his gaze. The hem of the tee shirt barely reached the bottom of her pudgy buttocks, baring her patch of black pubic hair and pale pink inner lips to his hungry eyes.

"Eve, honey, when I said 'clean up after yourself,' I didn't mean to scrub the whole house," he said.

"Your baseboards were filthy," she accused. "You need to fire whoever's been cleaning your house."

"Um, that would be me," he smiled. "Been a long time since we've eaten off of the baseboards, so I guess I just kind of let it go."

Eve allowed herself to be dragged to Katherine's room to play games and Jeff hurriedly changed out of his suit and into jeans and a golf shirt.

But first he had to go into his private bathroom and stroke his cock to a knee buckling orgasm. He couldn't help himself; he wondered what Eve's pussy would taste like, what it would feel like, how tight her plump ass would be.

"Can I help?" Eve asked as he bustled about in the kitchen.

"No, no, I just about got it," he cheerfully said. "But there's some stuff in those bags for you."

He nodded to the three bags that sat in the chair at his kitchen table. Even cautiously looked into the bags and gasped at the clothing.

"I can't take this!" she cried out.

"And you can't run around in my tee shirts all the time either!" Jeff smiled and began to set the table.

She may have been protesting, but Jeff noticed that she took the time to look into the other bags as well.

"Thank you," she softly murmured and hugged him.

He leaned over and pressed his lips to the top of her head; she was at least a foot shorter than him. Her next move surprised and startled him; she pressed her full lips to his in an impassioned kiss.

"No one's ever bought me clothes before," she said and wiped the tears away. "It was always hand-me-downs from my cousin Rachael."

"Well, I didn't know how to get in touch with your cousin Rachael, so I had to go get you your own clothes," he tried to joke, but she just hugged him tighter.

----

----

Roger declared mother and child to be in good health, despite having endured a few months on the streets of Lafayette during a bitter winter.

From there, Jeff took both Eve and Katherine to Junior's, a barbeque restaurant. Eve fell in love with their hamburgers and oversized malts; Katherine already loved their 'world famous hot dog and chili.'

"I can't let you do that!" Eve protested as Jeff steered into the Baby Showcase parking lot.

The same salesgirl happily helped Eve find some bras and other undergarments and did not miss Eve's putting her head on Jeff's shoulder, or Eve's clutching possessively onto Jeff's arm as he paid for the purchases.

----

----

"Um, can I ask you something?" Eve asked Roger as he concluded his routine examination.

Eve and Roger were blushing hotly, but smiling as Eve joined Katherine and Jeff in the waiting room.

"Bye bye," Katherine waved to Miss Jocelyn.

Again they went to Junior's; Eve had declared it to be 'our restaurant,' and the waitresses were quick to agree with her. The cashier also remembered them from a couple of weeks ago and smiled as Eve clutched possessively onto Jeff's free arm.

From the restaurant, Jeff steered into the parking lot of the grocery store.

Again, he saw how much the girl missed her sisters and her brother when she delegated herself to push Katherine around in the buggy.

"I'll be right back," Jeff told Eve as she pushed the buggy down the aisle. "How's a couple of steaks sound for dinner one night?"

"You are a hard man to find," Jeff heard as he picked out a couple of T-Bone steaks. He turned to see Melanie Daigrepont standing there, an insincere smile pasted on her face.

"In the phone book," he said and shrugged.

"I looked for Jeff Tate, but the two that were in there were both married, and they weren't lawyers," she accused.

"Let me guess," he smiled. "T. A. T. E. Right?"

"Well, yeah," she said. "How else do you spell Tate?"

"T. A. I. T," Eve said as she positioned their buggy in between Melanie and Jeff.

Eve glared at the haughty blonde; she remembered her from that cold December night. Melanie was the shrill woman that had insisted that Jeff 'put the gutter tramp out at once.'

Melanie looked with contempt at the little girl in the buggy's seat, then at Jeff again. If this slant eyed yellow bitch was his kid, Melanie was better off without him.

"Uh huh," she sneered at the knocked up welfare case, then pushed her buggy away.

"And good riddance," Jeff muttered to Melanie's retreating back.

Eve disappeared into her room as soon as the groceries had been unloaded. Jeff bathed Katherine, then played two games of Candy land with her before it was bedtime. After reading 'Rapunzel' to her, he turned off her bedroom light and walked down the hall to his own bedroom.

----

Jeff was so embarrassed. Ever since he'd seen her pussy and her heavy milk-filled breasts, he'd been having erotic dreams of his little houseguest. But tonight's dream was so intense, he was sure he'd actually ejaculated. Eve would be sure to see the stains when she did the laundry.

"I love you," he heard her whisper.

"I love you too," he admitted and sleepily rolled over.

His alarm clock went off at five thirty and he groggily shut it off then lay there, trying to wake up. The light snoring jolted him awake and he sat upright and turned on the bedside lamp. Eve lay on her side, facing him, sleeping soundly.

"Mmm," she murmured as he lightly kissed her full lips. She reached for him and pulled him to her.

"Dr. Peleur says it's okay if we make love," she whispered to him and spread her legs for him.

If she was disappointed that he barely entered her before he came, she did not say anything; she just showered his face and neck with kisses. She gasped and cooed as he lightly stroked her heavy breasts and giggled as he ran his fingers over her full belly. She grunted as his fingers delved into her wetness, then gritted her teeth as he flicked her clitoris.

"Yesss," she hissed and flooded his fingers with her wetness.

"Yesss!" she cried out as he entered her again.

The End of 'Jeff Tait 02.'

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers
12