Jeffrey's Divorce and Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks later Amy was given responsibility for setting up the next meeting. She was told on a Tuesday morning that they needed to set up a meeting for four men a week from the next Thursday in a town over 1200 miles away. She was given the responsibility of getting all the details for the hotel rooms, meeting room, meal and drinks in order.

Before she left for home the Tuesday evening before their Wednesday flight Janet suggested she bring something more appropriate than business attire to wear to the meeting. She also said, "Honey if you think you are going to be too late getting back to your own room Thursday evening or if you will be busy when you get there you might tell Jeffery the cell service is blocked at this hotel meeting room. Actually that isn't too far off as you have to go outside for a good signal."

The next morning Amy was getting in her car to leave when she remembered what Janet had said. Jeffery was about to get into his car also so she yelled across the garage at him. She said, "Oh, Honey. I almost forgot. Janet told me the hotel we are staying at in Sacramento gets really poor cell reception inside. It is cement construction and some of the meeting rooms don't have any reception. If you can't get me just leave a message or call the hotel switchboard." She dropped back into her car and backed out of the garage with a little smile on her face. Jeffery had never asked what hotel she was staying at!

Amy was so nervous the day of the meeting she could hardly function. Finally, after the room was set up Janet pulled her over to the bar and poured her a good stiff glass of Glenlivet. "Drink up honey. You look as pale as a sheet and are almost trembling. This is nothing but a business meeting and a little entertainment. Don't worry about it any further. We have four important men and Howard to entertain and we certainly don't want you to be so nervous you can't help with it."

By the time the dishes from the meal were cleared the drinks and conversation had relaxed Amy. She and Janet had been busy delivering drinks to the men. At first she tried to keep them from touching her but as the night progressed she started to enjoy the men's touches. Amy felt her pussy moistening and her nipples had been hard almost all evening. Of course watching Janet and what the men were doing to her sure helped make her horny. Janet was walking around with her top unbuttoned and tits flopping. When she delivered a drink she usually rubbed her tits on the men's faces before she left. She obligingly spread her legs when a man ran his hand under her skirt. All in all, it had been years since Amy was this excited and horny.

When Amy finished delivering another round of drinks she once again took her seat between the two businessmen she had been visiting with that night. She turned to ask the man on her right if he had everything he needed and gasped. She saw Janet and her two men beginning to play. When the man seated beside her turned to see what she gasped at he grinned.

"Well," he said. "Looks like we need to get with the program don't it Amy?" After he said that he leaned toward her for a kiss. Amy was so horny she leaned toward him and returned the kiss. She felt his hands rubbing up her sides and his thumbs gently flick her turgid nipples. She moaned into the kiss when she felt the man on her left slide his hand up her thigh and begin playing with her soaked pussy. She had left her panties and bra in her room so neither man had trouble touching what he was after.

When the man she was first kissing broke the kiss the man on her left pulled her toward him and began kissing her. Amy moaned again and spread her legs to let both men finger her cunt. Before she knew it she was having her first orgasm. Janet came right after she did.

Amy opened her eyes and turned toward him when she heard Howard say, "What say we adjourn this meeting to more comfortable surroundings?"

All four men said that was a great idea so they all 7 straightened their clothes for the walk through the lobby to the elevators. The elevator doors weren't fully closed when Amy felt her top being pushed below her breasts. She gasped when a warm mouth surrounded each of her turgid nipples. She felt her knees try to buckle when they were sucked deeply into the two mouths. She and Janet were both moaning by the time the elevator stopped on their floor.

When the elevator door started to open Amy tried to pull her top up. The men sucking and gently biting her breasts wouldn't move and Janet laughed at her. Amy looked at Janet and she smiled, and then shook her head no. Amy and her lovers walked down the hallway with them still sucking her nipples. Janet followed with one man's finger in her cunt and the other man fingering her asshole. Each woman stopped at the door to her room. Howard opened them and grandly gestured the lovers into their rooms. He followed Amy and her men into her room, and then opened the door connecting the two rooms.

Amy's lovers gently guided her to the bed and pushed her back. One of them continued to suck and kiss her breasts while the other pushed her skirt up to her waist and began licking her pussy. Amy cried out when his tongue touched her clit for the first time. He was a maestro. Within minutes she was thrashing out in another orgasm. Almost before she finished Cumming she felt the bed shift and his cock was nudging up against her wet cunt lips.

Amy looked up into Sal's eyes when he began to thrust his cock toward her cunt. She felt her eyes enlarge when she felt the size of it. She sucked in a deep breath and held her mouth wide open. Sal's cock felt as big around as a beer can. She spread her legs as far apart as she could and felt pressure, more pressure, then the head of his cock popped into her cunt. Amy screamed and tried to pull back but Sal held her hips and kept his cock inside her. After she got used to the size of it he pulled back a little and thrust forward again driving more into Amy's tight cunt. Once more he pulled back and Amy felt him adjust his position. He pulled back slightly once again and slammed forward driving his entire length into her.

Amy screamed when Sal bottomed out in her. His pubic bone slammed into her clit then he rotated his hips in a circle rubbing her. She felt the tingling in her loins as the pleasure mounted. Sal began pulling back slowly and slamming back into Amy. She was lubricating so much it felt like she was peeing on herself. She could feel the moisture almost to her waist on the sheet when she placed her hands on the bed beside herself. She was moaning and groaning as she thrust back toward Sal helping him fuck her. She loved how amazing this felt. She had sampled her first new cock after being married almost three years. She remembered there were three more new cocks waiting on her.

Amy turned her head when she felt the side of the bed sink and saw Howard holding his cock out to her. Without thinking she opened her mouth and he fed his long thin rod into her. He kept inserting and withdrawing until she was taking his entire length down her throat. When Sal thrust into her he drove Howard deeper into her throat. She was in an almost constant state of orgasm.

Amy felt Howard's cock swelling and then he released into her throat. She swallowed and swallowed but still had some sperm run down her cheek. As Howard was pulling from her mouth Amy heard Sal grunt louder than normal and slam deeply into her. She felt his cock pulse as she took his first load into her hungry cunt.

Sal leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips and said, "God girl. You were better than I dreamed you would be."

Amy giggled when he pulled from her cunt and stood. She was lying basking in the afterglow of the orgasms Sal had given her when Jack crawled between her legs and slid his cock into her. Amy moaned and began thrusting against him as she built to yet another orgasm. She and Jack came at nearly the same time.

After this second orgasm, Amy's night degenerated into a blur. She didn't remember how many orgasm's she had or how long she fucked. All she remembered was she fucked all 5 of the men several times. They would move back and forth between the two rooms fucking her and Janet as the mood struck them. Twice in the night she woke up when someone began fucking her again. Finally about dawn Amy heard the hall door close and she was left alone. She drifted off into an exhausted sleep.

Just before 1 p.m. Janet came through Amy's door. She still looked tired but was dressed in her business suit. "Amy? Amy honey you have to get up and get dressed. Howard has the signed contracts and is on his way back to pick us up. We only have about three hours to check out and make our flight home."

Amy groaned and forced herself to get up. Her whole body ached and her cunt, mouth and asshole were so sore. She hoped she didn't look as bad as Janet did. Janet guided her into the shower and packed her bags while she was cleaning up. Amy was in her underwear when Howard knocked on the door. When she found out whom it was Janet just opened the door for him.

Amy screamed and tried to cover herself when she saw Howard enter the room. Howard laughed and walked up to her. He said, "Oh, come on Amy. I saw everything you have last night. Why are you trying to hide it from me now? Hell, I fucked you three times last night. Now cut out the false damn modesty and kiss me."

When he finished talking Howard pulled Amy to him and gave her a deep kiss. Amy felt her cunt moisten and she moaned when he slid his hand down into her panties. Her mouth opened and her tongue began wrestling with Howard's. She moaned again and pressed her body to his. Howard laughed when Amy spread her legs to give him more room to play with her cunt. She began hunching against his invading fingers. Janet looked at Howard over Amy's shoulder and mouthed "Bingo".

Howard nodded his head and withdrew his hand from Amy's crotch. He licked his fingers and said, "Mmmm Tasty. Now hurry up and get ready. We don't want to miss our flight."

Thankfully the girls got some more sleep on the flight home so they didn't look too bad when their husbands picked them up at the airport. Howard smiled and shook each man's hand as he said, "You guys ought to be proud of these two. I don't think I would have gotten the contracts signed without them and I am positive we wouldn't have got as good a price without their help. Now take them home and let them know how much you've missed them this week." He turned to Janet and Amy and said, "I'll see you in the office Monday you two."

Amy couldn't look Jeffery in the eyes that entire evening. She was so scared he could tell she had taken a lover she was sick. When Jeffery asked her what she had done during the evenings she said, "Oh, we had supper with the customers and visited a while then I went back to my room." While she was saying that Amy got sick at her stomach and ran into the bathroom and threw up.

Jeffery was worried about her and followed her into the bathroom. "Honey are you OK?" he asked.

Amy was crying and throwing up. Between heaves she said, "Yeah. My stomach has been upset since lunch. We had some greasy Mediterranean food and it and the spices have gotten to me. I'm really tired. I think I'll go to bed now."

On Monday morning Amy and Janet were sitting talking during the morning break when Howard once again came into the outer office. He smiled at both girls and passed out the bonuses. They were once again in cash. Janet got $15000 and Amy got $10000. Amy felt her cunt gush when she remembered what she had done to "earn" her bonus.

The weeks progressed and Amy was called on to travel one or two times a month. More and more often Amy had to "work" late and she occasionally had Saturday meetings. She didn't get a "bonus" for every meeting but whenever the meeting resulted in an income stream for the company she did. Jeffery was getting angry and complaining about her hours.

About three months after the first meeting Amy set up by herself Janet came to work one morning very upset. She had been crying and cried off and on all morning. Just before she left for lunch Janet told Amy she might be late because she had a doctor's appointment. Janet never came back to work that day.

The next morning Janet came to work looking like she hadn't slept at all. As soon as Howard came in Janet gave Amy a small smile and walked into Howard's office. They were there for over a half hour. When she came out Janet had been crying again and was pale as a sheet. She looked at Amy and said, "Howard wants to see you."

When Amy walked into Howard's office he pointed to a chair and said, "Close the door." After Amy sat down Howard looked at her then leaned back in his chair. He laced his fingers together and rested his hands on his stomach. Howard sighed and said, "Amy Janet is going to take a new job next month. I know you were planning on another year learning from her before she would have normally been promoted but something has come up and she will leave sooner. I have to ask. Do you want her job as my Administrative Assistant? You know there are a lot of late nights and trips involved. Do you think Jeffery will cause trouble? I would guess you would be doing about 1/3 more after hours and traveling than you do now even with the assistant you and I will have to find for you."

Amy was shocked at Janet's abrupt departure and excited about the new position. Not only was the salary double what she now made but also the bonuses were much greater. She had been an assistant for only about a year now and she already had about $100000 in bonus money stashed in her safe deposit box. She had intended telling Jeffery about it when she first began getting it but couldn't think of a way to make it sound legitimate since it was paid in cash. Since it was under the table money she had not reported it for income tax purposes either.

After a few "meetings" she got to thinking if Jeffery ever found out what she was doing she might need the extra money to live on if he-no, let's be honest here, when he-divorced her. As a result Amy had quite a secret stash now and the new position would help her add to it rapidly. Janet's bonuses were from half again to twice what she got for each meeting they both attended.

After Howard and she ironed out the transition, Amy walked back into the outer office. Janet's eyes were bloodshot and she had a damp tissue in her hand. Amy wrapped her arm around Janet and asked, "What's wrong Janet. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Janet shook her head no and whispered, "I'm pregnant. Danny and I have been planning on starting a family but I'm not sure it's his. Oh, Amy I think I got pregnant on the coast at that first meeting you set up. I had forgotten I was off the pill until after we started playing then it was too late. I didn't remember until the next morning and there was no way to get the morning after pill. I finally convinced myself I would be safe but I don't think now I was. The timing is wrong for this to be Danny's child. I don't know what to do. If I get an abortion I'm afraid Danny will find out and if I don't I'm afraid he can tell the child isn't his. Oh, what am I going to do?"

That night Amy went home early. She could hardly wait for Jeffery to get home so she could tell him about her promotion. Unfortunately when she told him he was far from happy. In fact he asked, "Is there any way you can get out of it? I hate you being gone as much as you are and I sure don't want you to be gone more. Why don't you just quit or change jobs?"

Amy was angry and shouted, "Oh, it's OK for you to have late business meetings and work 5O plus hours a week but I can't? Well Mr. Big Shot, my job is as important to me as yours is to you. Besides I am meeting important powerful men that can help us get ahead and out of this little town. Also, I'll be making the same amount as you now and will have the responsibility to go with it. You have to work late and travel and so do I. If you can't be happy for me live with it. If everything goes well I should be in a job that requires a lot less travel and late nights in a couple of years then we can enjoy the things we used to do again."

Things were tense for the next several weeks but Jeffery finally seemed to accept Amy's job and work hours. He was upset because their sex life took another nosedive. Amy now got home very late one or two nights a week but he adjusted. What really upset him though were the weekend meetings. It seemed like at least once a month Amy had to either stay over to Saturday or Sunday at a meeting away from home or she had to leave early Sunday to get to one on time. He couldn't understand that and never got an acceptable answer from her about it.

After Amy had been in her job 6 month's she came home looking upset. Her eyes were red from crying and she was holding a wet handkerchief. Jeffery walked to her and asked, "Amy Honey. What's wrong?"

She plastered herself into Jeff's chest and hugged him to herself tightly. "I had a drink after work with Janet and she told me Danny was divorcing her. You know she got pregnant and had to find a less stressful job when I got the early promotion? Well, when she had the baby it was black. Danny was in the delivery room with her and when he saw the baby come out he looked at Janet and said, "You cheating bitch. You and your bastard can go to hell."

Janet said he just walked out of the room and she hasn't seen him since. He didn't come get her to take her home and when she got to the house the door locks had been changed. She was served with divorce papers at work and he refuses to talk to her.

Jeffery looked at Amy and asked, "How did she get pregnant?" He looked funny then said, "You know what I mean, how did it happen. Was she a cheater or what? The few times I met her and when we went out with her and Danny I thought she was so in love with Danny. Heck I'm surprised she even found time to cheat if she was as busy as you are." Jeff's eyes got big and he blurted out, "Those Damn business trips and late nights! She was cheating on Danny then wasn't she? Why did you put up with that? I..."

Jeffery stopped in the middle of the sentence and looked at Amy in shock. Amy felt herself blanch then she turned red as she stared into the eyes of her husband. What she saw there scared her. She felt her stomach clench and felt her knees begin to shake. She started to cry when she heard Jeff say, "Have you been cheating on me at those meetings?"

Amy moaned out, "Noooo. I've been hit on a lot but no. I never"

Jeff broke into her sentence and said, "You damn well better not have been. I've been worried for months that something was wrong with all this. Now I think I know. If I ever find out you screwed around on me it's over. You'll be out that damn door with nothing just like the pre nup says." He turned and walked back into the den while Amy stared at his back and cried.

The next morning, a Thursday, Amy was opening the door into the garage when she yelled to Jeff, "I'll be late again tonight Honey. We have another late presentation on the Stover proposal," Just after yelling that information to her husband Jeffery she hurried out the garage door hoping she could get in her car before he responded or caught her. Amy sighed as the door closed with no comment from Jeffery.

While driving down the street toward her office Amy wished there was a way to curtail her late nights and weekends before Jeffery got so upset he did something foolish. Amy loved Jeffery to death-or at least she thought she still did. Her new job and its responsibilities not only took a lot of her time and energy but it left her very little time to spend with Jeffery and even less opportunity to take care of him sexually. In fact, the social responsibilities of her new job left her exceedingly satisfied sexually and she loved the bonus money. That the very virile men she was screwing were rich and powerful was just icing on the cake. If she played her cards right she was sure one of them could help her and Jeffery get a better job in a real city.