Jeff's Dirty Arcade Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom picked up the pace, sinking his huge cock all the way into my ass, he didn't pull back at all he just kept pushing and I kept moaning from pain mixed with pleasure. Finally I felt his pelvis push against my ass cheeks and I knew he was all the way in. Once he got all the way in he didn't give me any time to get used to it as he started pulling out before pushing back in, slowly at first fucking my virgin asshole. As his cock moved back and forth over my prostate my cock started leaking cum again and to my surprise I started to get hard. I was shocked that something so painful could also feel so good!

As Tom picked up the pace he said, "Tell me how it feels to have a real mans cock up your asshole boy!"

I was getting used to the feeling of having my ass stretched open and my tears had stopped, I replied, "It hurts but feels good sir, I can't believe how big you feel in me."

Tom just said, "You're really tight and it feels so good to fuck you but I don't want to cum yet I want to really fuck you." With that he picked up the pace fucking me harder, making my whole body move forward with each thrust. After a few more thrusts he pulled all the way out of my ass and the emptiness I felt was another surprise as my asshole closed up, it didn't last long though as he slammed his cock back into my asshole in one long shove. The tears came back as I screamed from the renewed attack. Then just as suddenly he pulled all the way out again, this time I knew what was coming next but unfortunately I tensed up which made him slamming back into me even rougher. He repeated this process a number of times before staying in me and fucking me even harder than before.

My knees were getting sore from the bare concrete floor and my legs were getting weak. I was getting used to his rough assault and was really begging to enjoy it, I know my cock certainly was, it was as hard as a steel rod. Despite this I started wondering if I would collapse on the floor before he was done. After what seemed like an hour but was probably less than 15 minutes total Tom started grunting more and more and what didn't seem possible fuck me even faster. I thought I felt his cock getting even bigger in me then in one final thrust I felt it pulse as he stayed deep in me and he announced he was cumming.

I didn't exactly feel his cum shoot in me I just felt his cock pulsing inside as he held us both in place. After he was done emptying his balls deep in my ass he slowly pulled his cock out. I didn't know what to do; I was so turned on and horny but at the same time I had just completely given myself to this man and he was in charge. I had his cum in my ass, he had bred me and made me his slut.

Tom broke me out of my daze by rubbing my ass and slipping two fingers into my now loosened hole. Just 30 minutes before having two fingers in me hurt and now it felt like nothing. "You're hole will tighten up soon but boy are you going to be sore." he chuckled, "I dumped a ton of cum in your ass too you're going to be leaking it out for a while. It looks like your cock needs some relief there, sit down and jack off for me boy."

Hearing him say gave me such feeling of pleasure and relief, I quickly stood up on very wobbly legs and sat down on the bench and furiously started stroking my cock. I don't think I've ever cum so quickly in my life, within 30 seconds cum was flying out of my cock onto my stomach, it felt so good to finally have relief. After taking a minute to recover a very different feeling came over me; the best way to describe it is coming back to reality. I was suddenly very aware that this guy I didn't even know was standing nude in front of me with a half hard cock glistening with the remnants of his cum that he had just shot in my ass. I was also very aware that I was sitting here nude covered in my own cum and sweat with a new sensation, cum leaking out of my sore asshole and pooling on the bench underneath me. I felt so degraded, used and disgusting but at the same time I was still turned on. I knew that what I had just done was so wrong but at the same time so pleasurable and it terrified me.

As all of these emotions and thoughts were swirling through my head Tom finishing getting dressed. "You were a lot of fun boy, feel free to come back any time for more of the same. I own this place so I'm here a lot. Even if I'm not here there's plenty of horny guys that would love to use you." With that he smiled and walked out of the booth, I quickly closed and locked the door behind him, even though the thought of continuing the adventure was intriguing I was too exhausted and I needed to process everything.

Still kind of wobbly I pulled my shirt back on, as cum leaked out of my ass and down my legs I pulled on my underwear, glad I had worn them today as it would catch most of it and hopefully prevent a wet spot on the shorts I put on next. I'm sure if I had a mirror I would have looked like I felt, fucked hard. I slowly opened the door to exit the booth and begin my own personal walk of shame, thankfully nobody was lurking in the hall so I quickly moved through the doors to the front of the store where Tom stood talking to someone, he gave me a grin that spoke volumes as I picked up my pace and left the store without a word.

As I drove home feeling the warmth of cum spreading in my underwear I vowed I would never return to the bookstore and put myself in the same situation again. Like most things though my resolve would eventually wear thin.

12