Jeff's Erotic Massage

Story Info
Her young stud calls her mommy.
1.1k words
4.05
207.8k
14
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you enjoy a lot of kissing, licking, and sucking, then this story is for you!!!

"Mommy, please take me into your bedroom?" He was standing naked in front of me -- his 5'11" frame was in perfect proportion, a work of art in itself, he was a vision of true erotic beauty. He had started calling me Mommy early on, and if it had been any other man, it would have really turned me off. But for some reason, with Jeff, I understood where he was coming from with that word. He was desperately in need of being nurtured and cared for like a little boy, and for him, I was more than pleased to be able to do it for him.

I took him by the hand, and led him into my room, and laid him down on his belly, placing a small, oval shaped pillow under his neck. His gorgeous body was stretched out before me, with his arms relaxed at his sides. There was the length of his whole back torso, covered with the most beautiful blue, green and black geometrically shaped tattoos I have ever laid eyes on in my life -- all around his shoulders were swirls and twirls of dark blue tattoos -- omg, the sight of that body on my bed had my pussy dripping wet at its view already.

I discreetly removed all of my clothes, that being only a short crop top and a pair of shorts. I spread his legs wide apart, and perched myself between them, as I began pouring lovely scented massage lotion thickly across his entire back, and began gently massaging his upper back and his shoulders. He began moaning immediately with pleasure, as I smeared the lotion further down his back, and fully massaged the small of his back and the top of his buttocks. I squirted more lotion directly on his cheeks, and a nice patch of his black hair on top of each cheek swirled so nicely into circular patterns, I had so much fun just smearing his cheeks with my fingers in circles. His moaning increased slightly, as I massaged between his thighs a bit, just ever so gently touching his balls with the tips of my fingers.

With the true innocence of a little boy, he asked me softly, "Are you sure you don't mind me just laying here like this, and not doing anything?" "Oh, my baby boy," I whispered. "You just lay there for as long as you want to, and let Mommy give you some good, good loving." I took his right hand in mine, and I whispered to him, "Baby, I want you to see what you do to mommy." I took his middle finger, and just briefly plunged it into my wet pussy, so he could get a good fingerful of my slippery cum. He let out a deep groan when he felt me, and I placed his hand back down next to his side.

Then, I poured lotion again all over his buttocks, as I also dribbled a healthy portion of it on my entire front of my breasts and stomach. I gently leaned over him, just barely touching my nipples onto the cheeks of his ass, and brushed them back and forth, as my nipples became harder and more erect with every stroke. "Oh, baby," I told him. "Mommy is rubbing her nipples all over you now." Slowly and rhythmically, I massaged his cheeks with my tits, pressing harder against them, and being constantly turned on by his now constant moaning, coming deep from his throat. Then, I took the nipple of my left breast, and I gently rubbed it up and down the crack of his ass, with each movement, I was slowly but surely spreading his cheeks apart further and further, until his beautiful asshole was fully exposed to me. I took my nipple, and rubbed it all around his asshole, in a circular motion, ever increasing in pressure, until it seemed that I was actually fucking him with my nipple. I was cumming in waves now, and he was totally unaware of my ecstasy, I think, for he was groaning so loudly now, I knew he was in a state of euphoria of his own.

I removed myself from between his legs just for a moment, and put his legs together now. I then placed one knee on either side of his thighs, and I hung my entire body on top of his, now pressing gently my tits into his shoulders, and massaging his entire back with my boobs, up and down the entire length of it, never allowing my full weight upon him. I scooted up a bit, so my pussy was perched right above the small of his back now. Straddling him completely from behind now, I peeled apart the lips of my dripping pussy, and pressed my clit right onto the small of his back, depositing my juices on him. Slowly, I moved my pussy up and down his back, smearing my cum all over him. I deposited a good portion of it on each of his cheeks, all the while whispering to him, "Mommy's pussy is so, so wet, baby. Look at what you do to your mommy!"

Then, I removed myself from his back for just a moment again, and I now spread his legs wide open, as far as they would go. On my knees again between his legs now, I bent down and very gently began licking at his balls. Oh, my, he was completely shaved too, and I could not help myself from going further with him, as one by one, I sucked each of his whole ball in its sac, fully into my mouth, and began twirling my tongue on his tight sac. He was moaning in one continuous sound by now, and I could feel the vibrations of his breath as I sucked and licked his balls for what seemed like about 30 minutes.

And then I could no longer resist this man's hidden secrets, so I slowly again parted his cheeks, and began licking the entire length of his crack, from his balls all the way to the bottom of his spine. By the third or fourth pass, I stopped my tongue at his asshole, and began licking, kissing, and sucking it in circular motions -- all the while his groans were becoming louder now -- and finally, to complete the massage of his backside, I tongued his asshole as hard as I could, sending his pelvis into thrusting motions, with each plunge of my tongue!!!!!!

To be continued.........