Jelly Bean Theif

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

Ryan sucked, nibbled, licked and kissed all of her breasts, constantly paying reverence to her dark nipples.

"Oh," she moaned and again he kissed her slack mouth.

"I love you," he moaned.

She wiggled out of her loose shorts and Ryan picked her up in his muscular arms.

He placed her in the center of his full sized bed, and then hurriedly stripped off his clothes.

Alida was fascinated with Ryan's muscular physique; Carl's body was the only male body she'd ever seen, other than movies and photographs. Carl was tall, true, but he was also pudgy, slightly pear shaped. Ryan was pear shaped also, but an upside down pear; shoulders and chest wider than his hips.

Carl's chest and upper arms were pasty white from lack of sun; Ryan's chest and abdomen was tanned.

Alida opened her eyes wide when Ryan's erection came into view.

Fully hard, Ryan sported just over six inches; Carl sported three inches of plump meat. Carl's testicles were obscured by a dense profusion of light brown hair; Ryan's bans were shaved smooth and hung down, large and proud.

"Oh," Alida moaned as Ryan slid onto the bed next to her.

He started again with kisses and touches, her face, her long black hair, her arms and shoulders and neck.

Trixie Two had taught Ryan well and Ryan gave Alida nearly thirty minutes of oral attention before he brought his mouth to her hairless slit.

"Mother fucker!" Alida screamed out as Ryan's tongue forced its way into her tunnel.

Carl had never put his mouth on her pussy; he was good at finger fucking her to orgasm before stuffing his shaky erection into her, but he did not, would not eat her.

Ryan located Alida's clitoris and gave it a gentle nibble, then suck.

"Aw, fuck! Fuck!" Alida screamed as she orgasmed again.

"Come on," she begged pulled him up.

"Ah, oh God!" Alida screamed again as Ryan slid his cock into her pussy.

For nearly ten minutes, Alida grunted, screamed and whined as Ryan slowly fucked in and out.

"God damn!" Alida cried out as Ryan's hot seed flooded her pussy.

He slithered off the bed, went into his bathroom, and then came back with a warm washcloth.

He slowly, softly cleaned her pussy of their juices, kissing her face with soft feather light kisses.

Alida suddenly sat bolt upright.

"Fuck!" she cried out.

"Move, move, God damn it; I got to go," she cried, scrambling off the bed.

"Alida what's wrong?" he asked her as she frantically pulled her clothing on.

"What's wrong?" she screamed at him and dashed for his front door.

"What's wrong? I'm married, you dumb ass mother fucker!" she screamed again, flung the door open and ran out of his apartment.

Ryan closed the door softly, and then sat down on his couch.

Less than a minute later, he was sobbing; broken-hearted.

Chapter 7

Carl waddled into the apartment, face pinched in his customary scowl.

He and Alida had been fighting for days; he knew it was his fault but could not force himself to make amends.

He watched as Alida put a sandwich next to a steaming bowl of soup.

"Hi," she said quietly.

"Hi," he replied warily.

A quiet Alida was not a normal occurrence.

"Come on, while your soup is hot," she said and indicated his chair.

They ate in silence. The silence was punctuated by Alida slurping her bowl of soup.

"When you got to go back in?" Alida asked suddenly.

"Six," he said, glancing at his watch.

"So," she said coyly. "Got time for a little..."

She pulled her shirt off then got to her feet. She dropped her shorts to the floor and walked, nude, to the bedroom.

"Come on," she encouraged.

Carl pushed himself away from the table and scurried into the bedroom, already pulling at the zipper of his polyester slacks.

Their coupling was quick, frantic.

"So, um, what brought that on?" Carl asked when he caught his breath.

"Tired of fighting all the fucking time," Alida shrugged.

"Shit!" he suddenly proclaimed and sat up.

"What?" she asked concerned.

"Damn it, I'm going to be late," Carl complained as he straightened his clothes.

"Oh," Alida said and curled up into a ball.

He kissed her on her cheek, said "Love you," and then left.

At nine thirty, Alida wearily got out of bed, cleaned up the kitchen, cleared the dishes off the table, and then pulled her nightgown on.

At twelve fifteen, Carl wearily staggered into the apartment and crawled into bed.

"Hey," Alida said, small hand going to the fly of his boxers.

"Hey; baby, I'm tired," he complained.

"Too tired to..." she asked and took him in her mouth.

"Fuck," he moaned as she sucked him to erection.

"Aw, yeah," she sighed as she straddled his flabby hips and slid his cock into her pussy.

A moment later, Carl thrust up and spurted into her.

In the morning, Alida woke Carl with another blow job and fuck, then made him breakfast.

"Go put some clothes on," he laughed as she pranced around the apartment nude.

"Why?" she playfully asked, hooking a finger into her pussy, "Finding it hard to think?"

She squealed as he picked her up and put her on the rickety table.

"No, but you're about to find it pretty hard," Carl laughed and drove himself into her pussy.

He was able to last nearly ten minutes and Alida shuddered through a weak orgasm.

Carl was pretty pleased with himself as he shaved, showered, then got ready for another twelve to twelve shift at the hospital.

"Love you," he said and left the apartment.

"Uh huh," Alida mumbled.

A moment later, she dug out the vacuum cleaner.

Ryan could hear the vacuum cleaner running as Alida cleaned her apartment. He had sat and waited for her last night after seeing Carl come home, then leave again, but she never came.

Ryan watched as a happy Carl got into his Toyota and drove away, and waited.

Now he could hear the faint whine of the vacuum cleaner.

He waited another forty minutes after Alida finished vacuuming, then shrugged and left the apartment.

At the Dead End bar, a fresh faced girl brought him a Volcano burger and onion rings. Ryan admired the way the shorts framed her nicely rounded ass, but the tattoo he could see was a real turn-off for him.

On the stage, a very curvy woman was dancing to 'Before I'm Dead' by Kidneythieves. She also sported some tattoos, a rose was peeking out of her left bra cup and the thong panties showed a cherry on her right buttock.

The serpent that coiled from her elbow to her shoulder, however, was the real turn-off for him.

The next dancer was a new girl and was still quite self-conscious about removing her clothing in front of a room full of men. She jerked around to Van Halen's 'Jump' and almost stepped back when a man dropped a few bills into the tip jar at the edge of the stage.

"What the fuck is it with fucking tattoos?" Ryan asked himself when the girl took off her top and revealed a Chinese symbol on tattooed on her bicep.

"It's her name in Chinese," the waitress smiled. "It means 'Harmony.'"

"Her parents named her Harmony?" Ryan asked, not believing but not really caring.

Alida had sported no tattoos; her skin was a light, creamy brown. She had a small mole on her left shoulder, but other than this he could see no blemishes. Her nipples had been small, hard purple dots on her perfect breasts. Her navel had been a small nick in the soft flesh of her belly and her pussy had been a perfect slit on a perfect body.

Ryan finished his burger and beer, tried to will his erection down, but finally, face blazing, walked from table to door, his Alida inspired erection leading the way.

The oppressive heat and humidity did manage to wilt Ryan's erection and he drove home.

Once safely in the air-conditioning of his apartment, Ryan looked at the couch, the couch where he had first seen Alida's nude body.

He entered his bedroom, the bedroom where he had tasted nearly every inch of Alida's nude body. The bedroom where he had finally made love to her.

He rushed into his bathroom, jerked his blue jeans and boxers down and grabbed his aching cock. Five frantic strokes and he spurted his semen into the toilet bowl.

"Well we've come full circle, huh?" he asked himself bitterly. "Spent all of high school spanking my monkey over her and now we're right back at it again."

"God, you're such a fucking loser," he said to himself bitterly as he cleaned his cock.

Chapter 8

Alida woke Carl up by nuzzling on his neck, then his ear, then softly kissing his face.

Ever since that horrible afternoon, Alida had been quiet, subdued. She had also been loving and attentive to her husband.

Carl didn't know why his wife was suddenly being the wife he's wanted all along, but he was not going to upset the apple cart.

Just like Ryan had done to her, Alida softly kissed nearly every inch of Carl's flabby body, finally arriving at his cock. It was standing up proud. She gave it a few licks then put her mouth over the head.

"Mmph!" he grunted, sending a few thin dribbles of his semen into her mouth.

Alida was livid; he had not warned her; just spurted into her mouth the moment her lips encircled his cock-head.

She fought down the anger; if she yelled at him, he might find out she'd slipped, that she'd been unfaithful.

Suddenly, she jerked upright, and then dashed to the bathroom. Carl was roused from his post-orgasmic bliss by the sounds of Alida retching violently.

"Oh, come on; it doesn't taste that bad," he joked as he lumbered out of bed.

"Fuck you!" she screamed, her anger finally boiling to the surface. "Fucking come in my mouth don't even fucking tell me you're going to?"

She finished vomiting, swished water around in her mouth and stomped out of the bathroom.

True to form, Carl didn't bother closing the door, just flopped his fat ass down on the toilet and defecated.

Alida felt another wave of nausea but fought it down and stomped into the kitchen.

Breakfast was served by Alida slamming the plates in front of Carl.

"Might want to just eat the toast; helps with nausea," Carl smugly told Alida as she slapped her own plate down on the table.

"Know what else helps with nausea?" she spat angrily. "Fucking husband doesn't just come in your mouth without telling you."

Carl started to respond, realized he did not have a response and shut his mouth.

Alida glumly nibbled on her toast. Every time she attempted to eat any of the scrambled eggs, a wave of nausea would come on and she would jam more of the toast into her mouth.

Carl finished his breakfast, playfully pinched Alida's breast as he walked by and waddled to the shower.

Alida gasped loudly; the pinch had hurt tremendously.

"Oh, come on; that didn't hurt," Carl said and started his shower.

"Hurt a fucking lot, ass hole, she screamed.

"Tell me what hurts and don't hurt?" she grumbled to herself as she scraped his plate into the garbage can.

He yelped as she 'accidentally' turned the hot water tap on.

"Oops, sorry," she called out.

"Didn't hurt," she muttered and grabbed her own plate from the table.

It galled her to scrape her eggs into the garbage can; food wasn't cheap, as Carl constantly reminded her, but the thought of eating it made her stomach roil.

She stacked both plates and their juice glasses into the dishwasher and started the noisy machine.

"Aiigh!" Carl cried out as ice cold water doused him. "Damn it, Alida! Come on!"

"Oops," she giggled. "Sorry! Thought you were done by now!"

She took her sweet time in shutting the noisy machine off. As soon as the shower stopped, she again started the dishwasher.

A few moments later, he appeared, already shrugging his white coat on.

"Uh, brush them teeth?" Carl asked as Alida craned up for a kiss.

"No," she snapped. "When have I had...?"

"Well then," he said and kissed her on the top of her head.

"I'll go brush them right now," she said.

Alida heard the door slam just as she stepped into the bathroom; Carl had not waited.

She blinked back her tears and put a dollop of the bargain brand fluoride toothpaste onto her brush.

The smell of the cheap toothpaste made her stomach heave and she again emptied her stomach into the commode.

After she finished, she felt her forehead. She did not have fever. The reflection in the mirror showed her to be sickly looking, with blotchy skin, but that was normal. She had just finished vomiting.

A sudden thought came to her; she couldn't remember when she'd last had her period.

Violent nausea, sore breasts, overly sensitive sense of smell, fatigue; it was starting to add up.

Alida did not know if she was happy, sad, or frightened.

"First thing; we need to find out for sure," Alida mumbled to herself.

She didn't want to ask Carl to pick up a pregnancy test; Alida wanted to be sure before she discussed it with him.

Alida counted up her money; she had twelve dollars.

Rapid Cab was four dollars, seven bucks round trip. She didn't know how much a pregnancy test was, but she was sure it was more than five dollars.

Her sister Pam was at home with her new baby boy, William. Her sister's friend, Cindy Broussard-Robichaux, would help Alida, but Cindy did not care for Alida, and let Alida know it. Pam's boyfriend, and the father of little William, Paul Robichaux, would also drive Alida, but she knew Paul would insist that Alida spend some time with her sister and her nephew. Right now, that was the last thing she felt like doing.

Alida looked out the window and saw Heather St. Martin at the pool.

"When the fuck she ever work?" Alida asked herself.

Then she saw Ryan climbing out of the pool.

He looked right at the window; Alida stepped back slightly before reminding herself he would not be able to see in; the windows were tinted.

He would drive her; he was gladly drive her.

Alida's insides got weak as she again remembered that day, when he made love to her.

She had never felt so sexy, so desirable as she had felt on that day. She had never felt so in control, so in charge. She had never felt so satisfied.

Or felt so cheap, so horrible, and so guilty.

But he would drive her.

She again attempted to brush her teeth, not breathing through her nose. Two swipes and she again gagged. So Alida grabbed the store brand mouthwash, gargled and spat, then dressed.

Ryan shot Anita Sanchez, his office manager a text message; today would be Heather St. Martin's last day of employment with TAB Properties.

Ryan kept an eye on Alida's apartment while Heather blissfully chattered away, making sure to thrust her monumental breasts his direction.

Her cell phone chirped and she rolled her eyes in disgust.

"It's the fucking office," Heather whispered conspiratorially to him. "Wonder what that fat ass dyke wants."

Ryan smiled and shrugged.

Inside he was wondering about Heather's comment. He did not know if Anita was gay. It would not matter to him if she was; she just didn't look the type to him.

"TAB Properties, Truman Complex," Heather answered cheerfully.

"Uh yes, yes ma'am," Heather said, voice dropping. "Uh, no, no ma'am; I was just taking a visual tour. In fact I'm out here talking with one of the tenants..."

Ryan gathered up his things and walked away; he had an office manager for a reason. The primary reason was to handle the unpleasant tasks that befell an apartment complex owner.

And, supposedly each complex had a properties manager for a reason. Hanging out at the pool and flirting with the tenants was not the reason for a properties manager.

"But we will be reasonable; you'll have until the thirtieth of this month to vacate your premises, Anita intoned into the telephone. "Of course, if you'd like, you can rent it; we'll just apply your final pay period toward the deposit."

Ryan smiled sadly; he never liked having to terminate an employee. But he paid a fair salary along with the use of an apartment. He didn't think he was unreasonable to expect his properties managers to actually sit in the office and perform their duties.

Upon entering his apartment, he grabbed a big handful of jelly beans and shoved them in his mouth.

Alida looked outside and saw that big tit monster hunched over in her chaise lounge. It was obvious that the woman was crying.

She steeled herself and opened the door to her apartment. To Alida's relief, Heather did not look up at her.

Ryan heard the sound he had been waiting to hear for a few weeks now; the soft fluttering knock at his door.

"Hey!" he happily greeted Alida.

"Hey, um, hey listen; I need you to drive me to the grocery store," Alida said, not looking at Ryan.

"Um, sure, okay; let me grab my keys," Ryan said, leaving the door open.

He came back out of his bedroom to see Alida's panty covered buttocks; she was kneeling on the bar stool, helping herself to his jelly beans. Her short skirt was far too short for her to be bending over like she was.

"Ready?" he asked, resisting the urge to swat her backside.

"Uh huh," Alida mumbled around the mouthful of jelly beans.

She swallowed, wondering why everything else made her sick but she was able to eat a whole handful of black jelly beans with no problem.

Maybe if I have enough let I'll buy me some jelly beans," Alida decided.

Again she refused his help and gave Ryan another glimpse of her white cotton panties as she clambered into his truck.

"So Early's or that Super One right there?" Ryan asked.

"Early's is good," she decided.

A moment later, she quietly said, 'Thanks."

"Sure no problem," Ryan cheerfully said. "So um, where you been? I kind of miss..."

"I been at my apartment; where you think?" Alida said, almost in tears. "What we did we should have never done? I been staying the fuck away from..."

She wiped at her eyes.

"I'm a married woman," she hissed. "I am married."

He pulled up to the grocery store and prepared to get out.

"No, please, you just wait here, please?" Alida asked.

"Oh, okay, sure," Ryan said and slammed his door shut.

Alida climbed down and hurried into the store.

She looked on the baby supplies aisle, then looked on the Health and Beauty Aids aisle and found a lone pregnancy test.

"Twenty four bucks!" she gasped, seeing the price.

"Yeah, isn't that ridiculous?" a clerk agreed as she stocked toothpaste onto a shelf.

"Damn; they got anything cheaper?" Alida asked.

"Think they might at Schaubs; that drugstore? On Robertson in DeGarde?" the girl offered.

"Thanks," Alida said, stomping out of the store.

"They didn't have..." Ryan asked as she pulled herself up into his truck.

"No; girl said they might have it at Schaub's," Alida said.

"Oh, okay," Ryan agreed and drove her to the DeGarde drugstore.

Again Ryan waited for Alida and again she came out empty handed.

"Cheapest one they got is nineteen ninety nine," Alida grumbled, pulling herself into the truck.

"Here," Ryan said, fishing out a twenty dollar bill.

"I can't..." Alida protested.

"Hey, we've burned at least that much in gas just driving back and forth," Ryan said. "Drive all the way out here and don't get nothing? I don't think so. Here."

Alida grabbed the money, slid out of the truck again and scampered into the store.

"Hungry?" Ryan asked her when she came back, clutching a paper bag to her chest.

"Uh, yeah, kind of," she agreed.

"I found this wings place; you like wings?" Ryan asked.

Can we just get a hot dog from Clark's?" Alida asked.

"Sure," Ryan agreed.

Alida was able to keep the chili dog down but Ryan got all of her fries. The strawberry malt actually soothed and calmed her stomach and she happily sucked on the thick drink.

When they returned to the complex, Alida knelt on the seat and leaned over the console.

"Listen, thanks," Alida said.

"You're welcome," Ryan agreed.

"I um, what we, that can't happen again," Alida said seriously.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers