Jen turns Dad into a Sissy-slut

Story Info
Daughter dresses her dad up & takes his anal cherry.
10.9k words
4.41
283.1k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a difficult past three years for Steve since his wife Amy had left him. She had left without warning. She just picked up one day and took off without even a final goodbye. And she left their daughter Jen with him to raise.

Well, that wasn't exactly the story. There had been hints of Amy's frustration for years. At some point, she must have cared for him, but for so long she had lost all feeling for him.

After their marriage, Steve had become boring. He gradually didn't want to do anything fun, especially in the bedroom. He would go to work, come home and watch TV, and then go to sleep. Amy wondered how she could have ever been attracted to such a nerd.

She went crazy the first few years. She didn't mind the fact that they didn't go out to parties, or dinners, or even the movies. When it came down to it, she missed what she should have been getting at home. Their sex life before marriage wasn't bad.

She had always been concerned about the size of Steve's cock. It was barely five inches long erect, but as long as she was getting fucked, she didn't really think she'd mind. That was before she was married. Once married life started, it seemed like their sex life just ended. Those first few years Amy tried many things to spice things up with Steve—lingerie, pornos, sex toys, romantic dinners—but none of these worked.

Amy's sex life didn't improve until a few years later when she went out for her friend Cindy's bachelorette party. They did they typical male stripper thing. It was when the cowboy stripper took off his overalls and revealed the large bulge in his g-string that Amy's pent-up sexual frustrations overwhelmed her. She couldn't take her eyes off of his crotch as the cowboy gyrated over the soon-to-be bride.

It wasn't until his performance was over and the rest of the women looked around the room that anybody noticed what Amy was doing to herself. She was touching herself between her legs, gently rubbing her clit through her skirt. Amy had masturbated plenty since she had married Steve—god knows she needed to—but she had never done anything like this with other people around.

She didn't even realize what she was doing until Cindy called out, "Hey Amy, I think you enjoyed the show even more than I did!" It took a minute until Amy realized what Cindy was referring to. She was so ashamed that her face blushed as she straightened out her skirt.

Then Cindy came over to her and said, "I guess Steve still isn't giving it to you. You really need to get laid. I'd never be able to put up with what you're going through. Jim's great in bed, but if he ever neglects his job after we get married, I'd have to go elsewhere to get it. It's not right for a woman as hot as you not to be getting fucked on a regular basis. I'm so horny right now—god that cowboy was hot! And Since Jim doesn't want to have sex this week prior to our wedding—something about saving up his energy for an all night fuck-fest after the wedding—I think I'm gonna find some other stud to give it to me tonight. You should join me."

Amy was amazed that Cindy would have sex with some other guy just a week before her wedding. But she could certainly understand why. Amy was so hot right then she was fantasizing about getting fucked too, and it wasn't Steve's cock she was thinking about. It was that cowboy's. While she had been frustrated with her sex life for years, she had never really thought about getting her share of cock from someone other than her husband. But once Cindy brought up the idea, Amy's mind began to focus on it—adultery. She thought, "Yeah, if Steve isn't doing his manly job, then I have the right to go out and find someone who will."

Just as Amy's mind decided to go for it, Cindy said, "Come on Amy, let's go the bar down the block and pick up some guys. I need to get laid now, and so do you!" And before Cindy had finished saying those words, Amy was already out of her seat and heading to the door, wondering what it would be like to get fucked for real again after all these years.

And so that's how it began. Amy and Cindy went to the bar and found a couple of young guys eager for some pussy. Cindy went up to them, "Hey boys, my friend and I are horny and need to get fucked. Think you can help us out?"

The guys were roommates, and in a few minutes, they were back at the guys' apartment. Amy's clothes were off in no time and she was down on her knees sucking the guy's cock. It was bigger than Steve's and she was so hungry for it, but before he would come she knew that she needed it in her pussy. So she laid down on the couch, pulled him close, and proceeded to get fucked like she hadn't in years.

God it felt good. She released all the tension of years with Steve in minutes. As she came, she knew she was hooked. She didn't even feel any guilt. She had suffered long enough. She deserved this! Now she had a real cock inside her. As she and Cindy left the apartment shortly after, Amy knew that she had just given up on Steve.

For the next few months, Amy would go and pick up random guys to fuck. But as the guys weren't so eager to give up on her after a single night, she figured why not have a regular stud to keep her cunt happy. Besides, it was easier than having to find a new guy each time, although with her looks that wasn't too hard. So for the next decade she had relationships with several men, lasting a couple of years at the most. And this got Amy through her time with Steve.

She had decided early on to stay with Steve. He made a good income and they had a nice home with all of the stuff that she wanted. Plus she really didn't want to split up while Jen was growing up. She loved her daughter and felt that it would be best if she had a stable two-parent home. So she stayed with Steve and the years went by.

Amy couldn't imagine that Steve didn't know what was going on. All of her "ladies night out" excuses must have made Steve suspicious. And the fact that Amy no longer begged Steve for sex should have clued him in too. Amy just figured Steve was fine with the situation.

But things had changed dramatically three years ago. Amy had left him. Her latest boyfriend, John, was great. He was handsome, muscular, and a stallion in bed. And he really cared for her. After a year of dating, he said, "Why don't you leave that pussy husband of yours and live with me." Although she had promised herself to stay with Steve for Jen's sake, she was too tired of living a false life to continue with it. Jen was older now, fifteen years old and acting like a woman, so Amy finally said, "I've had enough," and she left. She packed up her stuff one day, moved across town to John's place, and finally was free.

That was three years ago. Steve still couldn't believe it had happened. He would think about it often, as he was now, as he was doing the laundry. Now it was just Jen and him in their house. Amy hadn't said a word to him since she left. Her lawyers settled the whole divorce.

Amy stayed in touch with Jen, and Jen would see her and talk to her on the phone on a regular basis. Steve though that Jen would have been mad at her mother for walking out on her, but the opposite was true. Jen was actually mad at him. In fact, she hated him and blamed him for the divorce.

"Teenagers are hard enough to raise," Steve though, "but now that she blames the divorce on me, she's become impossible. Always going out with her boyfriend and never getting home before her curfew. And why does she hate me, it was her mother that left her?!"

As he thought about these things, he began to picture Jen. She had grown up to be just like her mom. She was 18 now, and was as tall as him. She was well developed and had the same blond hair that her mother had. Jen was definitely one of the more popular girls in her high school and always had. Steve didn't want to admit it, but his daughter was probably a flirt. The guys who came to pick her up for dates were always good-looking and well built. In fact, they sort of made him feel emasculated since they were often bigger and more muscular than he was despite them only being in high school. Steve was a pretty scrawny guy himself.

And then Steve thought about the way Jen dressed. She really dressed like a slut—those miniskirts didn't cover much. You could almost see her panties as she walked. Jen always wore short skirts. And she certainly wasn't modest wearing those tight, short t-shirts through which her nipples invariably poked out. You could see right through them. It must have been her mother's influence. Who knows what she did when she went out with her boyfriends and didn't come home until nearly morning.

Jen was supposed to do the laundry, but as she hadn't done her chores for a while, Steve decided to do a wash before dinner. As he was finishing folding the laundry, thinking about his daughter, he realized that Jen was probably the most attractive woman that he sees. There were no woman at his office, and his sex life certainly hadn't improved since he had become single. He hadn't even gone on a single date since Amy left him.

"I guess Jen is the hottest thing I get to see," Steve thought just as he was folding a pair of her panties. They were pink lace, and he wondered how she got them. Must have been from her mother. Or could one of her boyfriends have bought her something like that for her?

As he examined them, he noticed that it was a thong. "My daughter wears these?" he thought as he began running the thong through his fingers. She must be a slut like her mom, he thought with indignation, until he realized that something was going on.

Was he getting a hard on? Thinking of his daughter? Holding her panties?

She certainly was hot, and to be honest, it had been a while since anything had excited Steve. This thong was covering my daughter's pussy?

He imagined her walking up the stairs in one of her short skirts, and spying up at her ass while she wasn't looking. Yeah, I can picture these panties on her! Up between her ass cheeks as she seductively shakes her butt back and forth. That flirt, that slut, she's probably a whore like her mom. He felt his cock stiffen more, becoming uncomfortable in his pants.

Steve raised the thong to his nose, trying to catch a whiff of her cunt juices on them. No success—they had just come out of the dryer. But I certainly can imagine, Steve thought, and the next thing he knew he had unzipped his pants and taken out his hard-on.

He couldn't even remember the last time he had gotten hard, but he certain was now. He stroked his five inches while sniffing the panties, imagining his daughter in them. Then he lowered the panties and wrapped them around his dick.

Wow, they felt so good moving back and forth over his engorged member. "This feels so freakin' good!" he shouted as he continued masturbating. With his other hand he went through the laundry, looking for any other panties. He picked up a couple of other pairs of her panties—cotton ones. He brought these up to his face until he was overwhelmed with them, all the while continuing to jack off with the thong in his other hand. Finally he came, jisming into the pink lace panties.

Steve's first reaction was "Wow, that was awesome!" But then he became nervous. He checked back over his shoulder to make sure no one was there. Had he just masturbated with his daughter's thong, thinking about her sexy body?

Yeah he had, and he liked it. But what to do about her sperm-covered panties. He couldn't fold them with her clean clothes, and since the wash was just done, he didn't want to put them back in to the hamper. Quickly he stuck them into his pocket, zipped up his pants, and went up stairs to his bedroom with images of his daughter dancing through his mind.

**********************************************************

Steve was nervous as he sat down for dinner. He had made a quick meal and prepared the table for himself and Jen, but she still wasn't home from school yet. She often didn't come home after school, and would only return home late at night, just in time to go to bed without even talking to her dad. So it wasn't strange when she didn't come home for dinner that night. Steve ate by himself, then went upstairs and watched some TV.

He was tired and just about ready for bed. He began getting ready, taking off his shirt and then his pants. As he did so, he remembered the special discovery from earlier today that remained in his pocket. His daughter's cum-soaked pink thong hadn't moved.

Even before he could take it out, his mind was once again flooded with images of his daughter—her bond hair tantalizingly flowing in the wind, her moist pout lips, her perky tits poking through her tight thin shirt, and that firm ass of hers wiggling back and forth under her short skirts, with those panties covering her young cunt. What did it smell like?

At once, the thong was being lifted to Steve's face. He didn't realize at first that it was still a little sticky and damp. He just wanted to sniff her pussy odor. The panties definitely didn't smell "fresh" like they had earlier when they were just out of the wash. They now had a strong, salty odor that he soon realized was his cum.

Strange, he had never really thought about what his cum smelled like. Sex was so infrequent with Amy that he couldn't remember if he had ever known the scent, or if he just couldn't remember it. Whatever the case, he was actually glad that the panties now had a "used" smell to them, even if it wasn't his daughter's scent. "This is what they probably smell like after she's fucked," he thought.

Without thinking, he licked the panties. He just wanted to taste what Jen's used panties would taste like. His eyes were closed and he was picturing Jen. He just wanted more of her, and more of her panties. He breathed in the odor and licked the panties. Then they were in his mouth, and he swirled the thong around his tongue. Boy, he was enjoying this. Needless to say, he was hard again. He couldn't remember how many years it had been since he had jacked off twice in a day.

It took a minute until he remembered the taste in his mouth was his own. But by that time he didn't mind. Women drink guys' cum all the time, right? Nothing wrong with that? So what's wrong with this, he reasoned. It's not like it's some other guy's cum I'm tasting.

Steve had rationalized it all, and would have continued sucking on his daughter's thong, but his cock was getting so hard he needed relief. He quickly slipped out of his boxers, brought the thong down to his dick, wrapped it around his prick, and started stroking. Why hadn't I discovered this sooner?! Why was I just now finding out about my sexy daughter's panties?!

Steve wanted to cum, and he knew he'd come hard, but he wanted to out-do what had happened earlier in the day. How can I make this even better? The taste of his own cum on his lips certainly helped stimulate his senses. But I need to do something else.

In an instant he had removed the thong from his cock. He looked at it. The pink lace was so sexy, and the streaks of dried cum—just perfect! Plus that thin stretch of fabric.

He imagined his daughter putting on the thong, with that beautiful stretch of fabric between her asscheeks, covering her pucker, rubbing against it as she moved, constantly playing with her bum. As he opened his eyes, he realized that he had put the thong on himself!

What a feeling!--lace rubbing against his cock, covering the head of his dick. And the rest of it, wedged up between his ass. Wow! How could anybody wear one of these and not be constantly in heat!

He furiously jacked off, stroking his cock through the lace panties. It felt amazing. But what made it even more unbelievable was that with each stroke, the front of the thong moved up and down along his shaft, while the rest of it moved back and forth between his asscheeks, rubbing against his butt hole.

What a sensation! He certainly wasn't gay, and he had never played with his asshole before, but for some reason the feeling of the thong playing with his butt hole was so exciting, so stimulating, it felt like—

Before he could finish the idea, Steve came. Boy, did he cum! His whole body quivered as his cock shot its load into its lacey encasement. The front of the thong was now so thoroughly covered with cum that it oozed through the lace.

Oh yeah! Wow, that was awesome!

As he came to his senses again, he looked down at the cum-soaked thong. There was no way Jen wouldn't notice this. Could he get the cum out? He had no idea.

Maybe if he hand washed it he could...But this was the only thong that she had in the wash. Maybe it's her only one. Maybe she's very cognizant of it and would wonder where it was and would realize that it's been violated. His mind raced. What should he do?

Steve thought, maybe she has another thong in her room in her dresser. That's the answer. If she has another one just like this, then maybe she won't miss this one. Or maybe she just has plenty of other thongs and wouldn't miss this one.

He realized he was no longer thinking of ways to return the panties, but for reasons he could keep them! I need to know what she has, and now.

The next thing he knew he was out of his room, down the hallway, and into Jen's room. He knew that she wasn't home yet, and who knows if she would even be back tonight. He did this even though he was still naked, except for the cum-covered pink lace thong he was wearing.

Steve went right to Jen's dresser, opened the top drawer, and found the jackpot! Half of the drawer had socks, but the other half was panties. Panties of all different colors and types! It was a like a rainbow of panties, and he was in heaven! There were several pairs of white cotton panties, and other cotton panties in feminine colors just like the ones he had seen in the laundry earlier today.

But there were other ones too. A few satin ones—my god they feel so smooth! And lace ones too like the ones he was wearing—how fucking sexy! And there were different cuts too—some bikinis, some boyshorts, and then he found the thongs. There were four more of them. Yes! One black, one light blue, one bright red, and another pink one.

Awesome, maybe he could keep the thong he was wearing and she would never know! And if she has four other thongs in her drawer, maybe she wouldn't miss one more.

He picked up the blue one. It was baby blue, it was cotton, and it was now in his hands. He held it out to see what it would look like in full form. Without a doubt, he would be taking this as a souvenir! Then he would have thongs to switch off between defiling.

Steve was delighted. He had found a treasure. He quickly closed the drawer while holding his new fortune in his hand. As he turned to head for the door to make his escape back to his room, he was startled by what he saw.

His first thought: Someone's in the doorway!

His second thought: I'm caught!

It was his daughter Jen. She had just been dropped off by her current boyfriend, a big guy named Mike, and then headed straight to her room, hoping to avoid her stupid father all together. When she got to her room, she was surprised to see the door slightly ajar. She didn't think too much of it as she opened the door.

It was at that minute that she saw someone near her dresser. It was a man facing her dresser, and he was naked!—except for panties, actually a thong, that was wedged up his ass. What kind of a freak was in her room!

She was about to scream when she saw the stranger turn towards her. It was her dad!

"Dad??!!" Jen couldn't believe what she was saying. Could the man wearing panties in her room be her Dad? It definitely was. What was going on?

She examined him more closely. She immediately saw that his prick was nearly erect in her pink lace thong, and it was clearly covered in cum. Her Dad had cum while wearing her panties?—how sick!