Jena the Goddess Domme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all it took, and the stimulation propelled me into a spontaneous ejaculation. Mistress Ruby collected my spurts without touching my cock, and then had me lick and swallow every drop from her hands. Since there had been no contact with my erection, I was still intensely aroused. Jena used that to her advantage that night and we had a lengthy session, followed, of course by my cleaning her pussy with my mouth.

Subsequent sessions with Lady Jena usually had me accepting rather severe discipline with concurrent teasing until I spontaneously ejaculated. My reward, after licking up my sperm, was a lengthy session of intercourse in which I got to enjoy the sweet feeling of being inside her, and the eventual wracking ejaculation. As always, I applied my eager mouth to her sticky pussy and extracted my sperm, giving her more than one orgasm.

She used me in training several other dommes. Eventually I got to the stage that Lady Jena had planned from the start - the ability to bring about my spontaneous ejaculation with no direct stimulation to my cock, while being whipped. Her trainee, always an attractive dominant young woman, stood in front of me. Usually naked, she either jilled herself or showed suggestive teasing poses while Jena wielded the paddle, strap, or cane. I used my active imagination and eventually spurted into the plate that she had placed at my feet, much to both dommes' delight.

Then, while the new domme held the plate in front of me, I had to lick up every drop and swallow. Lady Jena always told me that those sessions aroused her immensely necause of the mental part of the exercise.

Those sessions were strenuous. Jena realized that, and the rewards in her bed were exquisitely pleasurable for both of us. She accepted me inside her upon going to bed, and often awoke me more than once during the night for lengthy intercourse. Each time I satisfied her by eagerly applying my mouth to her freshly sexed pussy.