Jeni's Arrangement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm…maybe," Jeni teased. She took Rake's hand and said, "Come let me show you the bedroom, I've fixed it up for us. My husband and I agreed that our little rendezvous would be ok in the guest bedroom.

Jeni presented Rake a bedroom that had been dressed for the evening's activities. A small candle was lit on each lamp-table. The flickering light created just the right mood. Beige satin sheets covered the queen size bed and convenient cleanup towels were placed on a nearby table within easy reach of the lovers. On display and available for their easy use were a few of Jeni's toys.

The toy selections gave Rake an idea of the activities that Jeni might like. He was amused at the sight of her favorite pink pocket rocket. K-Y was available, if needed. He pointed at the 50 mg Viagra tablet and said, "I don't think I'll need that. I'm already loaded up on Cialis."

"Good, then I'll put it back in the pillbox…one never knows when we may need one…don't need any failures tonight," Jeni laughed.

"And what are those condoms doing here. I know we won't be using them."

Jeni smiled and said, "I want you to know that I have them just in case. I never did like them either. Skin on skin is much better." She put them back into the drawer. "Who knows we may have some young guests someday that might need them."

Rake turned Jeni around, pulled her into his arms and said, "I don't think I can wait any longer." He lowered his lips and met hers. The effect was immediate.

She started pulling the Polo shirt from the waistband of his pants as he guided her against the edge of the bed. He ripped the shirt over his head, lifted her in his arms and rolled onto the mattress.

As Rake took over, Jeni lay back and enjoyed the submission. She loved this feeling beneath the underside of a virile man. His hands began to map the many contours her body offered. He wanted more. She wanted more. He reached for the zipper on the sweatshirt and lowered it slowly making sure that his hand moved across her midsection and down through the intersection of her legs. She helped him remove the center piece. He lay open the shirt and admired the feast that he was about to consume.

Jeni whispered, "Let's get those pants off." Their hands collided as both fumbled with the belt. The pants were discarded somewhere by the bed.

Rake rolled into Jeni as they gathered each other in a full frontal embrace.

Jeni's breasts were treated to the feel of light chest hair. Instinctively she arched her mons into the fully erect penis wedged between them. She held on tight, soaking up the sensory titillation. The tip of his penis left a distinctive wet spot on her tummy. She loved it.

Rake laid one leg between her thighs and kept the pressure on her groin. He slowly pulled her knee over his hips and stroked her butt. His hand cupped the cheek of her ass, pulling against her even more.

Jeni ached for some kind of fulfillment. That spot was still empty. Was it the physical coupling of flesh or the tender feeling of compassion she needed? She quickly concluded…both. Physically, she loved the feel of this man in her arms.

Rake proceeded to fuel the fire. His large hand went up her back and down again and again. Soft sounds of lovemaking escaped their bodies.

As much as she tried to avoid comparison, Jeni couldn't help herself. She took note of the physical differences between Rake and her husband. Her hand sensed the silky feel of his chest hair. Matt had none. Rake's legs were more muscular…Matt was taller. Their cocks seemed to be about the same size. Rake's fingers were thicker…Matt's were longer. She quickly concluded that there was not a preference for either's physical differences. But, it was those differences that intensified the passions at that particular moment.

Rake's hand cupped her breast and placed the nipple at the end of his tongue then surrounded the firm protrusion with his lips. His hand squeezed.

Jeni caressed and held the back of his head to her breast as a mother would feed a suckling child. His attentions fired a hunger deep within her loins. She could hardly wait. His teeth began to nibble. The biting increased until she winched with each small dose of pain.

Jeni's mating parts were rapidly being made ready for union. Conversely, Rake didn't seem to be in any hurry. The wanting and anticipation seized her. Subconsciously she had succumbed completely. He was free to do as he wished. All resistance had left. She wished that he would hurry.

Rake's sensitive rod welcomed the touch of Jeni's fingers. Her fingertips lightly spread the lubricious secretions over and around the mushroom shaped intruder. The lightly administered strokes traced, tantalized and teased the ridge around the edge of the helmet. She administered a squeeze to test its quality. Quite satisfied that this man's erection could do the job, she hoped not to wait for long.

But Rake continued his work slowly. He rolled over her and began to mark a path over her stomach in route to her pleasure center. He moved down her body to a position in which she placed the back of her legs on his shoulders. His freshly shaven face enjoyed the soft sensation of her inner thighs. As he paused to soak in this first-time intimate feeling, she opened her legs further to invite him into that rare place.

Jeni wanted more. She was cooked and ready for the man-carving. She could identify with the turkey…ready to be eaten…consumed. Whimpering, she begged, "Please put it in, I don't know if I can wait much longer."

Rake began preparing the reception. He kissed the outer labia, and then used the tip of his tongue to gage the amount of arousal. He could feel the puffiness in the area. The additional excitement spread her lips further. She opened like a flower. The inner lips became exposed and inviting. The hooded clitoral shaft lay enlarged above the opening, waiting for additional excitation. Natural oils moistened the entrance.

Jeni had to look. She raised herself on elbows and peaked in the direction of her vulva. It was a beautiful sight and his ministrations were feeling damn good. By now his tongue enthusiastically lapped against her entire genital region. He used it in a simulated copulating way to spear her opening. It just made her hungry for a deeper penetration. Her whispering cries of passion added to the sounds of the soft background music as she tried to coax Rake into a 69 position.

Rake paused briefly from the oral servicing and refused. "I want you to concentrate on your pleasure. Right now, that turns me on more than anything. Don't worry; I'll be ready when it's time for the main event." Rake lifted briefly only to feel Jeni grasp his hair and jerk him back in place. "Don't you dare…don't leave me now,"

"Yes mam, as you wish."

You know I can't stand much more of this. Ohhhhhhh…Myyyyyy, I'm almost there…Yes…yes…yes…right there…harder." It was too late; her body moved past the point of no return. "Oh please…I can't help it…I can't wait…I'm coming. She tried to pull away from the oral assault. Sensitive nerves flashed and rolling muscle spasms started in her groin and heaved her overcharged body into Rake's face. The intensity of the exploding clitoral sensations became too much to bear as she lurched and flailed uncontrollably. "Please stop…stop…stop…I can't stand any more…please." She pushed his face away and held her hand over her pussy to prevent further attack."

Rake gathered Jeni in his arms and held on tight as her body spent itself into wonderful withering fits of ecstasy. Tears of spent emotion flowed from her eyes. He thought to himself; short of his own orgasm, this has to be the most wonderful feeling a man can be given…a woman totally and completely satisfied from uncontrolled passion all because of the services he had administered.

The spasms slowly dissipated, and finally, she lay still; drained.

He rolled over, lay on his back, embraced her and waited for her recovery.

Jeni lay quietly on Rake's chest in a semi sleep. Instinctively she placed her hand around his firm cock. "Don't worry; I'm going to take care of you. I really needed that."

"No need to hurry," was Rake's comforting reply.

As Jeni momentarily eased down from the intense physical feelings, her thoughts began to analyze. Was it as good as she expected? To this point, she concluded that the first-time was awesome. Was it love, lust or affection? By her definition she felt that it was a lot of lust and affection…not in a bad way. Did any of this challenge her love for her husband…absolutely not?

She began to stroke slowly. Her affectionate caress brought Rake's proud member to a full state of erection.

She felt at peace with the present situation. She rationalized: her husband was in a completely different category. This moment was for fun; for physical satisfaction; to relieve stress. There was more to do before the evening was over. She positioned herself on Rake's nude supine body and enjoyed the naked sensations generated from the touch of several sensitive areas: her breast on his fine harried chest; her bellybutton on his slightly paunch stomach; clean sensitive inner thighs draping outside manly hips, her face nestling in the nap of his neck, and lastly; swollen, pouting, vaginal lips nudging a primed and ready phallus. Like a bitch in season, she opened her legs and backed up seeking the consummate insertion.

Before she went any further, thoughts of her husband entered her mind. This was it. She paused, then, finally asked herself 'what would Matt do in a similar position?' The answer was clear as she positioned her opening onto the tip of Rake's cock. She waited.

Rake tried to lie still. His member had risen and was ready to seal the deal. With a slight inward flexing of his midsection he eased, for the first time, into the inner recesses of Jeni's receptive vagina. There was no resistance, only hunger for the inevitable coupling.

Both of their bodies had been well prepared for that special moment. He slowly drove his rod to her depths savoring every inch of penetration. She arched to meet the invasion until both were locked, as one, in a lustful surrender of flesh.

The carnal sensations of intercourse began slowly and gradually increased in intensity as she moved with the manly stroking. She loved the varying angles of attack. She was giving; she was receiving. She likened herself to a fine tuned instrument being masterfully played by a skilled musician. Their bodies danced in perfect rhythm, rolling over and slowly moving toward the inevitable finale.

Her husband had trained her well over twenty five years of fucking. And now with another male and without a guilty conscience, her internals welcomed the repeating thrusts with gentle clutches, and soft squeezing. Her arms embraced and her legs cradled the servicing. Words can not describe the incredible pleasure being delivered by his hardened flesh. It was sex in its most delicious form.

The wet slapping sounds of male and female genitalia thrashing in ecstasy could be heard only by the surrounding spirits of pleasure. Neither wanted it to end. Their bodies raced on. Their lovemaking brought them closer and closer to that final flash.

Riding the lightning, she climbed higher and higher. She felt the swell and pulse of his plundering cock. Then as sudden as a clap of thunder, she came. Her body erupted in a series of clutches, quivers and spastic lurches. Through it all, she cried, "Rake, hold me, hold me…."

From deep within his prostate Rake joined her in orgasm. He plunged into the depths of her body and expelled several charges of semen and sperm that had been stored for days.

Jeni's quaking vagina drank the offerings of Rake's erupting phallic fountain.

They had given all. They had nothing left. It was a thrilling moment to settle and let their organs quietly flutter into a state of spent passion.

Jeni was done for the evening. Her fire had been extinguished. The thirst was gone and sweet fatigue called for restful sleep. Rake had performed his mission well. Yes, she had used him and he had used her…no regrets. Maybe she would need him in a few weeks, but for tonight it was over. She recalled the message from The Letter. Then she politely dismissed Rake for the evening. "I'll call you in a couple of weeks," she said. Our night was over. That was part of the deal. He understood.

12