Jenna and her FIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to the sun streaming through the windows, I didn't know where I was for a moment, I moved then felt my body react, now I remembered. I put my hand behind me and felt a hairy leg, I turned my head for confirmation. Joe was laid behind me, eyes closed, he was still asleep. I lay back where I had been and brought it all back. Me begging for his money, Joe's 'kind' offer, me rejecting him. Me giving in to him, me climbing onto his bed. Him seducing me like he did it every day of his life. (Maybe he would now?)

I lay there for about ten minutes remembering the fabulous climaxes I had had, how he had made me have them. I still knew it was wrong, I still knew I had loved every second of it. I was looking at the clock, it was 10.14am. The phone next to the clock rang, I nearly jumped out of my skin.

I dare not pick it up, there wasn't a phone in the bedroom Colin and I used when we were here. This was Joe's bedroom, it was his phone. I saw an arm reach over me, I slid beneath the covers.

"Hello," I heard him say.

"Oh Hi Colin, yes I'm good thanks," he patted my bottom. "I couldn't be better in fact." Colin was speaking now though I couldn't hear what he was saying.

"Yes Colin, the money will be in your bank this afternoon," he said, I was delighted. Then a finger poked my bottom, I flinched but complaining was not an option. Joe hooked a leg over me, I wasn't going anywhere. I actually almost laughed, it must have looked ridiculous. My father in law talking to his son, and his sons wife secured in his father's bed.

"I'm still in bed Colin, too comfy to get up yet," I heard.

"Jenna, she's still in bed as far as I know," I got a jab into my bum, I squeaked.

"Do you want to speak to her Colin?"

Mumbling came from the phone.

"Okay, hang on I'll give her a shout." He pushed the phone under the covers, I saw the mouth piece, I could have spoke right then but I was dumbstruck.

"Jenna," he hollered loudly, "Colin's on the phone, he wants to speak to you, can you pop in here please." I lifted my head up and out and glared at him. "Here she comes Colin," he said. I had no option now did I?

"Hi Colin, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good now babes, he agreed then?"

"Yes Colin he did, but we had a heated discussion, it was a tough bargain," what the fuck was I saying!

"Well it doesn't matter now, you succeeded where all others would have failed. I love you." My ass was poked and Joe's finger went right in. I couldn't stop the yelp I gave out.

"Are you alright baby," Colin asked.

"Yes," I said thinking quickly, "I tapped my nose with the phone." Joe's finger was getting serious, I felt my sphincter nip, I guess it was a knuckle sliding in. I turned my head and pleaded a no, I got a smile in return.

"I'll bring the kids over this afternoon, we can have a BBQ, what do you think. You know dad loves playing with the kids." Colin suggested. Before I could answer, Joe jammed his finger all the way in. I drew a huge breath and said yes to Colin. He told me he would be here about 2pm, and rang off.

Joe took the phone out of my hand and dropped it into the cradle, his finger was seeking me out and I laid flat on to my stomach to let him, I even spread my feet. I felt wonderfully submissive for the first time in my life. I had always wondered what it would be like to submit to a man. But I had never found one I could submit to. I had no need to worry, the man had found me.

I was beginning to think that this might be the real me, one I hadn't yet found. Was I a submissive, or was it the persona, the inner power of my father in law. I didn't know, but I did know that whatever it was it was because of him, whatever it was in me he had found it, he was bringing it to the fore, and I knew there was no way I could not follow it, or him, not now. It was too good, the feeling of conquest, defeat to a man was so undeniable. To be held like this, I wasn't bound, no handcuffs, no chains, no ropes, but my father in law was tying me to him.

I cried out as he brandished his finger in my ass, I could feel him forcing it in, moving it about, seeking me out. It also forced me to take it, lie still, accept it, want it, and I did. I had up until this point, never had a cock in me there, but I knew unerringly I was going to. My father in law was going to take my anal virginity and I was going to offer him it unasked.

I forced my arms out and above my head, I spread my feet, I was open, like a star in the dark sky, I had submitted and I was telling him that through my posture. He climbed on me, I breathed deeply, he kissed me. "I love you Jenna," he told me. It was the most startling thing any one had ever said to me.

"I love you too Daddy, my daddy," I said and repeated it.

"There will be no going back after this Jenna."

"No daddy, I know."

It was like signing a legal binding contract with no get out clause, and I accepted it. I felt him press against me, I tried my hardest to split my own ass for him, to make it easier to penetrate me. He wrapped himself around me then I swear I heard an almost audible 'pop' as his cock opened me. I yelped, it hurt, it really did, but I was not going to budge, fight it or struggle. Then the heated pain of it wormed around and through me, of his cock entering me, the feeling of utter fullness in me. It burned.

"Daddy, Oh daddy, arggggggh, Oh daddy," I whimpered.

"Let it happen Jenna, go with it, relax, go with the flow," he whispered in my ear. I climaxed, it hit me so forcefully, I wasn't ready. My ass nipped together tightly, my feet locked, my ankles crossed, my arms came down and went under me, elbows at my waist, hands under my chin.

The thing I didn't do was resist, I accepted my first ass fuck willingly, and so submissively. This, I knew, was the catalyst, the reason for at least two more orgasms that I had. Joe was by now fucking me, I could feel him transfer his weight as he did, his body slapping my ass as he screwed me hard. I know I was crying, tears fell onto the bed, my head bowed in acceptance.

Then the finale, I hadn't thought about it, why would I? He came in me, I felt the joyous moment, the flooding, the filling of me when my ass swelled with his cum. I came again, but with him, we really were now unified. I also knew this would never ever be the last time I would be here like this. I would be here for him, and there for him whenever he called, whenever he wanted me, whenever I could be here. There would never be a No in my voice, or my heart.

Joe slid away and pulled me to him, we kissed, it was passionate and loving. I looked at him closely, now the girl who had been horrified last night was gone. She had been replaced by a very happy, contented and deeply sated lover. My father in law was a special man, and now he was not only right into my life, he was right into me, big time!

It was 11pm, "Colin will be here at 2 daddy for a BBQ with the kids," I said.

"Yes," he said as he kissed me again, "how are you feeling now, will you be alright, can you handle what's happened?"

I really had not given it a thought, I did now. "I'll be fine daddy, this is you and me and no one else, it will remain that way, do you agree?"

"I was hoping you would say that," he said quietly. "From now on, when they are around, its normal, business as usual. When I have you here on your own, and I will," he told me. It was like one of those questions you get asked where it's more like an order, not a request, it doesn't need an answer because there isn't one. "We will be like this."

And that was that, end of, no more to say. I was his and I had better get used to it. I have news for you, I knew I already was, and happily glad of it. I knew I wanted this man now whenever I could get to him, which would be often. Whether he came to my home for me, which I knew he would. As I would come here, to his house for him too.

"That was my first time Joe," I told him as I glanced downwards.

"That makes me feel real good Jenna, I have a part of you no one can ever take from me, ever," he said smiling to me.

"Shall we shower or do you want me some more?" I asked him.

"I think rising would be the safest and best option," he told me as we kissed harder and harder.

We showered together, it was wet loving for thirty minutes, I managed to suck him off but he never came. I would get him later that was for sure, I told myself.

"You will both have your cars here won't you Jenna?" he asked as he kissed and licked my neck, God could he turn me on.

"Yes Joe, why?"

"Well," he said, I sensed something. "If you have too much to drink, but don't really, then you won't be able to drive home in it later will you?" he said.

"Then I'll have to stay the night and drive home tomorrow," I finished for him, we both hooted with laughter.

"You are a very beautiful, a very super sexy, and extremely devious woman," he told me as he slapped my sore ass.

"And you a very good teacher," I retorted, as I grabbed his cock and squeezed it.

"Mummy!" my littlest squealed and ran into my arms, her brother jumped on me too. I kissed Colin, and I felt nothing but pride, pride and love that I had a family like this. Not a feeling of guilt, I was waiting for it but it just wasn't there gladly. Colin and his dad shook hands. I did have a shot of embarrassment when I kissed my husband with his dad there, that embarrassed me, him seeing me do that, even though it's what loving wives do isn't it?

"I hope my wife hasn't been bothering you dad," he laughed.

"She has been absolutely great," he told him as I got a wink. "She convinced me easily about the money, had me almost begging to give her it, so I did!" another wink.

"Give her it!" I said to myself, I laughed. He had done too.

"It will be a long time until I get something given to me like that again," I giggled to myself, then thought. "Oooops, no I won't, I'll be given it again, tonight, I hope." Colin asked me what I was grinning like a Cheshire cat for.

"Nothing baby," I told him, and looked over at his dad, he had a grin on his face that confirmed I would indeed be 'given it' again.

Everything that afternoon was normal, we all had a great afternoon, we played, we ate, we drank, Joe was the best granddad in the world, the kids words. He was the best dad in the world, Colin's words, and he was by far the best father in law in the world, my words. I remember grimacing when I sat down, again Colin noticed and asked me if I was okay. I told him I just felt a little stiff. "Maybe I should have a stiff one?" I suggested suggestively, meaning a drink.

"I'll go get a large one," he said, my mind was already on a large one, his dads! He came back with a tumbler of my favourite tipple, a a single malt whiskey. I tol him I would have to stay over to get my car back tomorrow. He looked at me, then went and asked Joe if it would be alright if I stayed over another night because of the drink I had consumed. Joe agreed whole heartedly, saying.

"But only if she promises, and crosses her heart to be a good girl when you've gone," he told Colin, and looked at me salaciously.

"I swear I will Joe, you know that already, don't you?" I sniggered and laughed.

"Okay it's a deal," he said, she stays here with me." I was almost drooling at the thought of being banged again, how had I, Miss little goody two shoes, turned into this wanton sex mad, (for another man) wife? What naughty illicit sex can do to a girl hey? I had to be careful not to let Colin see me looking at his dad with the longing I was feeling for him all over my face and in my eyes. His beautiful wife wanted nothing more than to be ravaged once more by hher husband's own father.

We were cleaning up, Joe gave me a quick feel out of sight, and I nearly fell down. I had never in my life, even when Colin and I were courting, wanted a man as much as right then, I wanted my husband's dad. We hugged and kissed our goodbyes, Joe had made a transfer of money, I was to find out later it was for 250 grand!

And as soon as practicably possible after Colin and the kids left, Joe had me on the floor. He ripped my panties away and he was in me faster than speeding train, I exploded into a huge massive climax, I felt it spurt from me. That was a first too, cum spurting out, what a feeling of sheer utter relief and grateful thanks flooded me, as well as my juices.

I had never loved a man this way, Colin and I had a good sex life so it wasn't that. It had to be Joe himself, nothing else. Maybe I had wanted this all along and never knew it, had he just brought it out of me? He rammed me fully, I had another orgasm then Joe grunted, he was coming too, I had learned his way of it. He banged into me again and I felt the hot sperm slip and slide into me. I seemed to suck it up internally, I knew it was slithering into my womb. And I knew now that I was pregnant. I didn't need a medical, I knew, it was instinct, I just knew I had Joe's baby in me.

"Have you seduced and made love to me Joe," I asked, "just because of the way I look?" I was feeling a bit used, even if I wasn't being. He kissed me, looked me in the eyes and said.

"When I first met you the answer would have been a definite yes," he told me.

My heart sank, he had done this for two reasons, one, because he had the opportunity and took it. And two, it was because I am beautiful and for no other reason.

"Jenna," he said, "that would have been true a few years ago, but now, now I know you, I know who you are. The kind of person you are. You are a wonderful doting caring loving wife and mother. Being as beautiful as you are, is a bonus for you," he continued. "I would want to make love to you because of that, not because you are stunning. Though," he grinned, "I have to admit that is my bonus, who on this planet wouldn't want a beautiful, sexy, loving woman like you?"

I felt so much better, "Thank you Joe, I needed to know that." I told him.

"Well now you do Mrs Belling, how about we take this up to be, or shall we stay here on the hallway carpet?" I laughed and punched him in the ribs. "Ow, Oooooh, you sexy bully. I bet you are going to have me aren't you!"

"Get up those stairs you dirty old man, I'm going to show you who's boss, move it!" I roared laughing.

On the way up, Joe stopped and turned, he looked at the door, and said. "It was a good job Colin hadn't forgot something and come back, he would have had one hell of a shock wouldn't he?" I looked too, he was right.

"That Joe," I said as I got his cock in my hand, "is a mistake we will never make again, right?"

"Dead right Jenna, come on honey I want you in bed right next to me."

"Next to you, is that all?" I asked rudely.

"Next to me, under me, over me, any which way, but I want you there so hurry." I raced off but jumped into the shower instead, he laughed but got in with me.

"We need to get today off us Joe, start afresh kinda thing, agreed?" I asked as I dropped to my knees to fill my mouth with him. I was looking up at him as he nodded his head, and I never let him go until I got what I wanted, my prize of the day. His thick, hot rib clinging cum filling me from the top down. Then Joe did something magnificent, it sealed it all. He made me 69 him, me on top. He almost sucked me inside out, I gushed my love juice into his mouth, and all over his face. He murdered my nipples, and I can still imagine the wonderful soreness I had three full days later. And now I have two husbands, but my real one doesn't know it and never will.

Even today thinking about that first time, I still thrill at the feel of it sliding down and warming me on its way. We never left each other alone that night. I had a feeling of great pride that I had been seduced by my husband's father. That I was a woman all alone with her two men, and no one would ever know about it. No other man would ever have got near me. And as beautiful as I am, and I know it, without being bigheaded. I am just about most men's wet dreams but I would be faithful, until Joe that is.

Four years on we are still massive lovers, I go to him, he comes to me, and because of who we are, there are no questions asked. No innuendos, no nods or winks. I have two more children now, and they are both Joe's, don't ask me how I know, I just do. I see him in them, a lot of their mannerisms are his. Life for me is, as they say, just fantastically peachy, I have two loving, and doting men on hand for me to love and cherish, and I do.

12