Jenna's Post Virginal Frustration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We needed one. We were both encrusted with salt from the capsizes and the water subsequently drying on us in the warm sunny conditions.

But I'd never made it all that clear to Cory that this was a sex opportunity as much as a sailing experience with a friend. Indeed, it probably never occurred to him there was any room for that opportunity in what we were doing. And Cory wasn't a pushy male when it came to sex. I knew I'd have to lead him to it; not expect him to take the lead until it was blindingly obvious what I wanted.

I took him by the hand. Leading him into the club house and closing and locking the external door behind us. Then I led him into the ladies change and shower room. It's a small club. This was no luxurious bathroom. Just a single shower recess wide enough to have two shower heads, otherwise open on one side to the change area.

Still holding his hand, I reached in and turned on the shower, holding my hand under it until the hot water ran through. As the temperature settled, I dragged him under the shower, still dressed. That was the way I usually started my post sailing showers. It gets the salt out of your sailing gear too and, on really cold days, is the fastest way to warm up.

In this case it was the quickest and most fuss free way of indicating my intentions.

As soon as his clothing was soaked, I undid the waist band on his boardies and let them drop to the floor; a bit disappointed to find he had a pair of swim briefs underneath sheathing the considerable erection they covered. I'd sort of hoped to find him naked.

Then before he had an opportunity to do anything else, I stripped his shirt off over his head.

Then I drew him in and hugged him; pulling his erection against me and grinding it against my mons.

The hug was meant to give him the final confirmation this was intended to be a sexual encounter. As to stripping him so quickly, there was method to my madness. My yoga pants weren't going to fall down by undoing some drawstring. He was going to have to get down on his knees and roll them off me and I had plans for what was going to happen as he did that.

As Cory reciprocated my hug and ran a hand through my wet hair, I reached between our bodies, undid the drawstring on his swimmers, stretched the drawstring out as far as I could, then released his shaft from its spandex prison.

With one hand I pushed the swimmers as far down his legs as I could reach, while the other I slid gently up and down his wet shaft, feeling it powerfully surge in my hands. Cory asked the obvious question...

"Is anyone likely to find us here?"

"No all the other women are away, at work or at school. The place is usually deserted midweek."

Recognising where this was definitely heading and with a new confidence, Cory used the hand stroking my hair to undo the bows keeping my bikini top on and pulled it from my body.

Then he started pulling down my yoga pants. But there was no way gravity was dropping them. He peeled them off my butt, but soon recognised there was only one way they were coming down. He knelt down facing me, stripping his swimmers off the lower part of his legs as he did so.

As he peeled my yoga pants down my legs, I let him get them down to my knees before I gently and teasing briefly put my hand on the back of his head and pulled it towards my crotch. I released it to let him finish stripping me of the yoga pants but I could see my message had been clearly received.

As he lowered them to my feet, I lifted one leg and then the other to let him strip them right off me. But as I grounded the second foot, I again lightly brought his head to my crotch.

I knew Cory had never given a girl head before, so it was a gamble that he knew what to do, or was even willing to do it. Hell, I'd never got head before either, so the lack of knowledge worked both ways. But after he licked up his own cum off me a few days before, I figured the wiliness thing was not really as issue.

He separated my labia with his fingers and I could see him look under to see where the target was. With the top of his face almost looking up at me, he buried his chin in my crotch and took his first lick. It was on target and a soft moan from me told him so.

But he was getting drowned by the shower water cascading down my body.

I leaned back against the wall of the shower recess, both moving the shower fall onto his back and giving him an easier angle of approach to my clit.

Then Cory went at it with a will. Once or twice I could feel him poke his tongue shallowly into my vagina, but for the most part he just vigorously licked my clit.

With the built up sexual tension, he soon had my legs quivering in sexual arousal along the side of his head and me moaning in pleasure.

It wasn't long before I came; clamping his head between my tensed legs as I automatically held his head suffocatingly against my crotch.

As the peak of my climax subsided, I released his head and pulled him to his feet, his erection coming up between my legs. It surged through my crease until it lodged itself shallowly in my readily accepting vaginal opening.

Showing his sensitivity to modern mores, Cory asked...

"Can I stick it in?"

I giggled internally as the understandable clumsiness of his wording, but quickly answered...

"God yes."

He pushed it slowly and gently in until he achieved full penetration. I knew that, for at least the initial part of the penetration, he should have been able to feel the contractions from my climax.

Once in, he started to slowly thrust. But Cory is a fair bit taller than me. Both the initial penetration, and now the thrusts were achieved only with a lot of very awkward knee bend on his part.

He stopped, slid one of my thighs over his and then the other, lifting me off the ground. Then he flattened my back against the wall as he held my thighs up, and wrapped around his hips, with his hands.

There was something viscerally, excitingly, manly about what he did. Something that really turned me on.

Now it was like he had full and easy access to my vagina. His thrusts were longer, faster and jerkier. Given how quickly he'd climaxed when he lost his virginity to me, I was almost surprised he lasted as long as he did. He was grunting crazily with the effort of supporting and fucking me at the same time; but clearly enjoying it.

And while I hadn't expected to get to see stars with this angle of approach, I actually found he was stimulating me too; mainly by activating my g spot and with a little bit of clit stimulation as his pubis ground against it on full penetration. My involuntary moans let him know that too.

Just before he came, he froze leaving me pinned against the wall with him on full penetration. Then with quite a loud groan, released his load into me; each pulse accompanied by its own grunt.

As he finished, he still held me there, panting; almost waiting for the first sign that his cock was starting to go flaccid before he eased me to the ground and withdrew from me. I thought that might have been the end of things and that my well worked up body might not get to see itself satisfied with a second orgasm. But I underestimated Cory.

With my back still against the wall, he bent down to suck my nipples while he pushed first one finger and then a second into my vagina, raking across where he guessed my g spot might be. It was a good guess. I relaxed into his hand, enjoying what he was doing, but not yet giving any vocal signals.

Uncertain, Cory asked...

"Is that the right spot? Is it working for you?"

"Oh yes. It's wonderful."

But it did remind me to fondle his cock as he fingered me. It had gone flaccid; but I well-remembered how quickly he'd got another erection previously.

My moans of delight soon enough told Cory how successful he was being in stimulating me and the swelling of his manhood in my hand back to a full erection told me how excited he was to be doing it.

It took longer than I thought it might, but when it came, my orgasm was the most powerful and pleasurable I'd had until then. Cory knew it too from the almost squealing sound I made and then from the overwhelming need I had to wrap him in my arms and almost kiss him to death with the flood of endorphins my body felt.

With his erection pushed against my body as I pashed him, he might well have wondered if he could 'stick it back in'.

But I had other plans for it.

When I'd finished kissing him, it was my turn to drop to my knees. I'd never given a guy head; which given my innocence and inexperience was hardly surprising. Until recently I considered the whole idea rather gross. Now for some reason it seemed, not just OK, but part of a fun sexual interaction.

I wrapped my hand around it and bent it down to my lips, visually studying it for a moment. I suppose I didn't really know what I expected an erection to look like -- school sex education notwithstanding. It was thicker and longer than I had expected. And the little recess around the base of the bell more pronounced and deeper too. I watched as the bell inflated and fought against its desire to return to the vertical as I felt Cory surge it in my hand

The first entry into my mouth was reasonably shallow. I closed my lips firmly around the shaft and circled my tongue sloppily around the bell as I sort of sucked at it.

Gaining a bit of courage I thrust it in and out of my mouth across tightly closed lips and a tongue firmly raking the underside, seeing just how deeply I could push it. Once I went beyond about half its length, I sensed I might choke as it closed off the back of my mouth. For today, that was enough.

I was pleased that Cory was groaning in pleasure. It meant I couldn't have been getting it too wrong. I could taste a certain amount of salty fluid in my mouth from what I assumed was his pre-cum and I didn't feel any great sense of panic about that.

I was also pleased that Cory didn't have his hand on the back of my head controlling my actions. Instead he had one hand gently stroking through my hair while the other reached down to cup my right breast and tweak the nipple.

As I kept sliding it in and out of my mouth, Cory's groans became more intense. It wasn't that long before he announced...

"I'm about to cum."

I'd already resolved to take it in the mouth.

A moment later rope after rope of salty cum squirted into my mouth as I kept sucking and sliding his shaft. As they stopped, I withdrew it and turned my face up into the flow of water to help me swallow it.

I still had my hand around Cory's residual erection when he knelt down, wrapped me in his arms and lowered me to the floor of the shower recess. Lying down with me we pashed and rolled about on the tiled floor, by now warmed by the shower, as the water kept cascading down on us.

As his erection firmed again, I thought it was time to get up and maybe turn off the shower before we used all the gas heating the water. My sexual needs were sated for the day, or at least for the moment, and while he showed no sign that he was going to do so, I didn't want Cory asking if he could stick it in again.

It had been a lovely day with Cory, one that provided both fun and sexual release. But there was a limit to how often I could use this approach to getting sex and it had its limitations. A tiled floor is not an ideal place to make love.