Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in me Greg!" she demanded. "Please!"

Greg's orgasm took him. He held Jennie's hips tightly and thrust deep over and over again. His cum filled her more and more with every stroke. They both lay thrashing for quite a while later.

"That is definitely something we'll have to do again," Jennie said after she was finally able to catch her breath.

"You're changing," Greg said with an odd smile.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jennie asked nervously. He saw it and kissed her gently.

"Nothing bad," he said. "I don't know what your nightmares are about, but they are making you more comfortable with sex."

"I've always been comfortable with sex," Jennie said defensively. "You've never complained before."

"And I'm not complaining now," Greg said quickly. "I'm just saying that I like your recent willingness to try knew things."

"Me too," Jennie admitted softly after a brief hesitation.

"Good!" Greg smiled. "Let's not wait until the next nightmare to try something else." Jennie blushed, but smiled as well.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," he replied as the two hugged each other briefly.

"Mom!" Jeremy's voice called through the door as he tried to open it. "Sara spilled her juice all over the table and her clothes!"

"Oh damn!" Jennie cried.

"Don't look at me!" Greg grinned as he rolled out of bed. "I'm on cereal patrol. Juice cleanup is all yours."

"Mom!" Jeremy cried again, obviously frustrated that the door was locked.

"Alright Jeremy!" Jennie cried. "I'll be there in a minute!"

"Why is the door locked?" he cried back. Jennie looked at Greg and blushed badly.

"We needed some Mommy and Daddy time alone," Greg replied. "Now go make sure your little sister doesn't make the mess any worse."

"Okay," Jeremy replied, but he didn't sound happy.

"You'd better hurry up," Greg said, grinning at his wife as he finished dressing. "We're late!"

"You bastard!" Jennie snapped, surprising them both. Jennie wasn't one to curse. She blushed again while her husband just laughed.

"You might want to fix your hair as well," he suggested. Jennie groaned, but couldn't find it in herself to regret what happened despite everything else.

She found herself thanking that blond haired girl from so long ago. Jennie's dreams were giving her and her husband a renewed sexual relationship that was making them both happy. She didn't know where it might lead, but for now she was content.

12