Jennie's "Nightmare" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,319 Followers

It was too much for Jenny. She was sorely tempted to forget the whole thing, but she knew that if she did, she would probably never get another chance. Her thoughts were still waffling when Greg grabbed her arm.

"Jennie?" he asked. She looked up at him and saw his concern. She smiled.

"You lose," she said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Are we okay?" Greg asked, forgetting the bet.

"We're great," Jennie said, kissing him briefly. "I'm tired of swimming. We'll talk more later."

"Okay," Greg said, frowning in confusion. The next words left Jennie mouth without a conscious thought.

"I'm going to stop by Rosa's blanket and invite her and her friends to dinner again if you don't mind," she said. "It was rude to let the conversation end the way it did."

"Are you sure?" Greg asked. "Your mother wouldn't be happy."

"Like you said earlier, fuck her," Jennie said, blushing slightly, but not backing down. "Rosa seems like a nice woman and I'm sure her friends are too."

"Okay," Greg said, looking at her oddly. Jennie didn't bother saying anything. She swam back to the beach and searched out Rosa. The redhead was under an umbrella. There were two blond women lying on a blanket in front of her.

"Rosa," Jennie said as she walked up. "I wanted to apologize for before."

"It's okay," Rosa said, looking at Jennie carefully. Her two friends were also watching the conversation.

"No it's not," Jennie continued, and then turned to the other two women and added, "I probably should apologize to you two also. It's just that I've led a pretty sheltered life and..."

"And you've never met a lesbian couple," the taller of the two finished. She had long golden blond hair.

"Greg and I would still like to invite you to dinner," Jennie continued.

"And what makes you think we'd be willing to eat with a straight couple?" the other blond woman asked. She was shorter and her hair was a paler blond.

Jennie froze for a moment, but then saw the humor in the woman's eyes and laughed.

"Okay, I deserved that," she admitted.

"Well, what do you think ladies?" Rosa asked. "Are you two up for a meal with a straight couple, their kids and the babysitter?"

"Kids?" the shorter blond asked.

"Jeremy and Sarah," Jennie offered. "Seven and five. They are relatively well behaved, but I can understand if you don't want to deal with children on your vacation."

"Deal with them?" the woman said, sitting up. "I love kids!"

"That's because you don't have to have to deal with them day in and day out," the taller blond said. "Try being the oldest of seven!"

"Oh stop it!" the shorter one said. "You love kids almost as much as I do."

"I guess that means that we'll be glad to join you for dinner," Rosa said. "By the way, the tall golden haired goddess is Joanne and the small elfin one is Tara."

"I'm Jennie and my husband is Greg," Jennie smiled. "Our babysitter is Mindy."

"Do you think your husband will be able to take all the estrogen tonight?" Joanne asked.

"With the way you three look?" Jennie joked. "He'll be in all his glory."

"He can look all he wants," Joanne replied with a smile.

"He just can't touch," Tara added.

"Speak for yourselves!" Rosa put in. "He's a hunk!"

"Rosa, that Jennie's husband you're talking about," Joanne said pointedly.

"Sorry," Rosa said. "Sometimes my sense of humor goes a little too far."

"Don't worry about it," Jennie smiled. "Besides, I agree with you. Greg is a hunk."

"You're not so bad yourself," Tara put in, causing Jennie to blush.

"Down girl!" Joanne laughed. "We're exclusive."

The women chatted for a few more minutes before Jennie said her goodbyes. She left them her suite number and told them to come by at around six. The three women watched her go.

"You do know that she's attracted to you?" Tara asked Rosa when Jennie was far enough away not to overhear.

"What?" Rosa snapped in surprise. "Your crazy! She's a married woman!"

"Rosa, I know that look," Tara argued. "She's into you. She may not even have admitted it to herself, but she is."

"Joanne, please tell her that she's crazy," Rosa said to the other woman.

"Tara, you are definitely crazy," Joanne said. "It's one of the things I love most about you."

"But I'm not wrong," Tara insisted.

"No, I don't think so," Joanne shrugged. "I think that woman wants Rosa almost as much as Rosa wants her husband."

"I do not..."

"Don't even waist your breath!" Joanne laughed. "It so obvious that even Jennie knows it, but it doesn't seem to bother her. Maybe she's hoping to get you into a threesome."

"You two are so sick!" Rosa cried.

"What's the matter?" Tara asked. "Afraid that you might actually go for it?"

"I've told you two a thousand times!" Rosa insisted. "I like men!"

"So does Jennie," Joanne replied, "Although I'll never understand it myself."

"But I think Jennie likes you as well," Tara put in. "Why not see what happens? At least you'll finally know if you're into women as well as men."

"No way!" Rosa cried.

"Why not?" Joanne asked. "After all, you are in college for one more year and it is the time for experimenting."

"Is that how you two became lovers?" Rosa asked, quickly changing the subject.

"Not really," Tara grinned. "We knew were both lesbians long before college. We grew up in the same town. In high school I was a gymnast and Joanna a cheerleader."

"Talk about your stereotypes!" Joanne quipped, forcing Rosa to laugh.

"You think that's funny," Tara said. "You should have seen our poor prom dates junior year when they caught us in the hotel's pool."

"I assume it didn't end up in an orgy?" Rosa asked.

"I'll never tell!" Tara laughed, but from Joanne's expression Rosa didn't think so.

The conversation turned to other topics, but Rosa couldn't stop thinking about what her friends said.

"Maybe we should cancel," she said a few minutes later.

"It's up to you," Joanne shrugged. "But I wouldn't. They can't make you do anything you don't want to and it really does sound like a good time. I was never one for restaurant food and I bet Jennie is a great cook."

"You're right," Rosa said, but she couldn't stop herself from being nervous. She was confident in her heterosexuality. Not even her horrible marriage that ended badly affected that. "It's only dinner."

***

"Mindy, I'm so sorry!" Jennie said. "I didn't think to ask you if it would be okay. I should have realized you might not be comfortable with our guests. Your mother is very vocal about her dislike of homosexuality."

"I'm not my mother," Mindy said quickly. "And I don't mind that you invited them. I'm just surprised is all."

"Look, you don't have to stay if you don't want to," Greg put in.

"Mr. H, relax!" Mindy laughed. "I'm okay with it. Just do yourself a favor and don't mention it to my mother."

"Or mine either," Jennie said, causing the others to laugh. "She would disown me if she knew I invited lesbians to eat with my family."

"It's not like Tara and Joanne are Martians or something," Greg said with a shake of his head.

"Great," Jennie sighed. "Next time we'll invite two homosexual men to dinner and see how you react!"

"I eat lunch with Brian and Kyle three times a week," Greg said.

"They're not gay!" Jennie frowned.

"That's not the rumor I keep spreading around the office," Greg grinned.

"Oh, we are definitely a bunch of enlighten people here!" Jennie groaned. Mindy laughed, but Greg grew serious.

"Maybe we aren't," he said. "But people can change. You certainly have been over the last couple of months."

"So have you," Jennie sighed.

"I love you," Greg said. "And always will."

"And I love you."

"If you two want me to take the kids out for a little while..." Mindy offered with a grin.

"Tempting," Greg said. "But our company should be arriving soon."

"Greg! You are so bad!" Jennie said, hitting his shoulder.

"Don't worry about it," Mindy said, no longer smiling. "It's great how you two are still so close. My parents barely talk to each other." The doorbell rang and interrupted their conversation.

"I'll get it," Greg said and went to the door.

"I don't know about how your parents feels about each other," Jennie said quickly before the door opened. "But I know they both love you very much."

"Thanks, Mrs. H," Mindy sighed.

"Hello," Joanne said as she and Tara walked in. "I'm Joanne and this is Tara. Rosa is right behind us. She's parking the car." The two blonds were holding hands. They were dressed in summer dresses and looked extremely attractive. Introductions were made.

"Was it a far drive from your room?" Greg joked.

"No," Tara laughed. "But what kind of guest comes to dinner without at least a bottle of wine?"

"You didn't have to bring anything," Jennie said with a shake of her head.

"It was Rosa's idea," Joanne put in. "I think she's hoping to get you and your husband drunk so she can take advantage of you both!"

"Who's taking advantage of who?" Rosa asked as she walked up carry a bottle of wine.

"Oh wow," Greg said lowly. Jennie couldn't argue.

Rosa wasn't wearing a hat anymore and her hair was thick and curly and went well with her pale, slightly freckled skin. She was also wearing a sundress. It was obvious that Rosa was attractive at the beach, but she had been wearing so much protection against the sun that Jennie didn't notice just how beautiful the woman truly was.

"Hey!" Rosa said in embarrassment when she saw Jennie and Greg looking at her oddly. "Jennie was the one with all the guys ogling her at the beach earlier!"

"I might have caught a few guy's eye in a bathing suit," Jennie said with a shake of her head. "But you're absolutely gorgeous! I bet you have your choice of guys wherever you go?"

"Not really," Rosa replied, glancing at Greg. "Most of the good ones are already taken."

"Oh! This is going to be fun!" Mindy said with a giggle.

"Mommy, is it time to eat yet?" Jeremy called from the couch, obviously hungry.

"Come meet our guests and then it will be time to eat," Jennie replied. "And bring your sister."

The meal was enjoyable as was the bottle of wine the ladies brought. It wasn't the only bottle they drank, but it was the first. After dinner Tara and Mindy played with the kids while the other four sat and chatted. An hour or so later they put the kids to bed.

"Your children are adorable!" Tara said once they were all sitting at the table once more.

"Thanks," Jennie smiled. "They're good kids."

"And that son of yours is such a little gentleman," Tara added.

"He takes after his father," Mindy put in.

"Thanks," Greg said.

"Hmm," Joanne said. "Rosa it look like you might have a little competition in trying to steal Greg from Jennie."

"Oh no!" Mindy said, blushing badly. "I would never..."

"Of course you would," Tara laughed. "I doubt that there are very many straight women who wouldn't."

"Are you all done talking about my husband?" Jennie asked.

"Shh," Greg said. "Let them talk. My ego is growing almost exponentially!"

"I'll bet that's not the only thing growing!" Jennie said softly, but she blushed when she realized she said it aloud. The other ladies laughed. Even Mindy joined them after getting over her initial shock.

Jennie got up and went to the small kitchenette to refill their glasses. Joanne helped.

"So, are you going to try and seduce Rosa?" Joanne asked when they were alone. Jennie looked at her and blushed badly. She thought about denying it, but there was no point. She could tell from Joanne's expression.

"I don't know," she said softly. "I can't say that the thought hasn't passed through my mind, but it will mean a pretty major change in Greg and my relationship. I don't know if either of us are ready for extramarital sex or lesbianism."

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" Joanne asked.

"No," Jennie replied, but then sighed and added, "Almost. Once, a long time ago, but I chickened out."

"Rosa hasn't been with one either, but I think in the right situation she'd at least try it," the blond answered.

"Do you think this is that situation?" Jennie found herself asking.

"Depends on whether you're willing to share your husband or not," Joanne said honestly. "I don't think you'll be able to seduce her on your own. Tara's been trying for quite a while."

"I don't think I'd be brave enough anyway," Jennie replied. "Besides, I wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize what I have with Greg."

"Well," Joanne smiled and patted her wrist. "I'll help if that's the way you want to go. Just let me know."

"Thanks, but no thanks," Jennie said with a warm smile. "At least for the time being."

"Let me know if you change your mind," Joanne smiled. Jennie looked at the woman carefully and saw a warm, kind person who was trying to help her friends in her own way.

It's difficult to get past your childhood prejudices, even when you know they're wrong. For years now Jennie knew intellectually that homosexuals were real people just like everyone else, but deep down it was hard for her to accept emotionally. Yet, looking at Joanne now, the truth started sinking in. Greg was right. They were changing.

"I really am sorry about my reaction when Rosa first told us about you and Tara," Jennie said seriously.

"Don't worry about it," Joanne smiled, guessing at the woman's train of thought. "At least you were willing to fight against your prejudices. You'd be amazing how many people don't."

"Are you two going to bring us our glasses any time soon?" Tara called from the living room.

"Coming dear!" Joanne said sarcastically. Jennie laughed.

"So Mindy, what's your sexual orientation?" Tara asked once the wine was passed out.

"Tara!" Rosa cried.

"What?" the impish blond asked. "Joanne and I obviously as gay as gay gets. No offense to Greg, but men are fine as friends, but I wouldn't want one as a lover."

"None taken," Greg smiled and shrugged. "Although I'd feel a lot worse without Jennie in my life."

"Good answer!" Jennie laughed.

"By the way," Greg added. "I'm a heterosexual."

"Never thought about trying the dark side?" Joanne joked.

"No," Greg said calmly and confidently. "The thought of another naked guy just doesn't do it for me."

"Your loss," Mindy said surprising everyone. She saw them all look at her and she blushed. "What? I like the sight of a naked man. Is that so bad?"

"Not at all," Rosa laughed. "So do I."

"Mindy, how about women?" Tara asked. "Do you like to see them naked as well?"

"I'm not into women," Mindy replied, taking a long sip of her wine.

"How can you be so sure?" Tara teased. "You're still young."

"I'm over eighteen and I know what I like," Mindy insisted.

"Maybe if you tried a woman you'd change your mind," Tara continued.

"Tara, that's enough," Joanne said, and then tried to lighten the mood by adding, "You can't have her even if she were gay."

"I know," Tara shrugged. "I just think that if she just tried it with a woman..."

"What makes you think I haven't?" Mindy blurted out. She wasn't drunk, but the alcohol had obviously loosened her tongue a little. The group fell silent for a moment.

"Really?" Tara finally said. "Do tell?"

"There's not much to tell," Mindy replied as she blushed. "We were young and my best friend and I fooled around a little. It was nothing special and once we found out about how it felt with guys, well, that was the end of that."

"You and Toni Ann?" Jennie asked in surprise.

"Please don't tell anyone!" Mindy cried.

"I wouldn't worry about it," Tara said. "Before this vacation is over I think you'll have enough secrets of hers to keep her quiet."

"Don't worry," Jennie said, ignoring Tara's pointed comment. "I would never tell anyone about it."

"I might," Greg joked.

"You do and you'll be awfully lonely in bed all by yourself," Jennie retorted for Mindy.

"Hey! I was just kidding!" he cried.

"So, we have two homosexuals," Tara said, reclaiming the topic of the conversation. "Two heterosexuals, and possibly two bisexuals."

"I'm not bisexual!" Rosa cried.

"Me neither!" Jennie added.

"Not yet," Tara grinned. "But we're all here to Saturday. A lot can change in a week."

Greg was laughing, thinking the conversation was just Tara doing what Tara did. He didn't realize that the woman was serious. Mindy wasn't certain, but Jennie and Rosa knew. Joanne took one look at Jennie face and interrupted her lover's next words.

"Tara, that's enough," she said. This time her voice was more serious. Tara met her gaze and nodded slowly in acceptance.

The conversation turned to safer topics for a while and everyone seemed happier for it. It was almost midnight when the party started winding down.

"I'd better get to bed," Mindy said, standing and stretching. "We're supposed to be going snorkeling with the kids tomorrow."

"That sounds like fun!" Joanne said.

"You three are welcome to join us," Greg smiled. "I've already rented a catamaran and there is room for three more."

"Please come?" Jennie smiled. "I've had fun tonight."

"How about it Rosa?" Tara asked. "Are you up for it?"

"Why not?" the red head shrugged, and then laughed and added, "Oh well, back to the big hats and lots of sunscreen."

"Good!" Jennie laughed. "Then maybe the rest of us ladies can get some attention from the guys we pass."

"Have fun with that," Tara grinned.

"Well," Joanne smiled at Greg. "It looks like you're going to have a full boat tomorrow."

"The more the merrier!" He smiled.

"Don't get your hopes up too much," Joanne said. "Like I said earlier, Tara and I aren't into men."

"I didn't mean it that way," Greg said with a laugh.

"Sure you didn't," Jennie said as she patted his hand, causing the other ladies to laugh.

"Just remember," Mindy added. "The kids will be with us. Do you think everyone can keep their hormones in check that long?"

"We'll see," Rosa said.

"Okay, I think we've all had more than enough to drink tonight," Joanne said. "It's late and we could all use some sleep. We're going to walk back to our room if you don't mind us leaving the car here until tomorrow."

"Not at all," Greg smiled.

The three women left and Mindy said her goodnights as well. The girl had her own small bedroom. She gave Greg one more look before disappearing into her room.

"That girl wants you," Jennie said after they were alone. Her husband frowned.

"She's just horny and drunk," Greg shrugged. "I hope she's okay in the morning."

"So, are you ready?" Jennie asked.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, we never did finish that discussion from earlier," she replied.

"Which one?" Greg asked.

"You know which one," Jennie said.

"Oh, that one," her husband said carefully. "Do you want to finish it?"

"I think the important question," she sighed. "Is should we?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Greg," Jennie said, looking at her husband as she spoke. "The last few months have been great. I feel closer to you than ever before and I've become much more comfortable with us physically."

"I've noticed," he said with a smile. He was obviously trying to lighten the mood, but Jennie wouldn't be distracted.

"Maybe I went too far earlier in the ocean. I was the one who brought Rosa into the conversation," she continued. "But you were the one that turned the conversation to lesbianism and that went way beyond anything we've even talked about."

"Bisexuality actually," Greg sighed. "But I get the point. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. You just had me so horny talking like that!"

"I did enjoy teasing you," Jennie admitted. "But that's not really the issue."

"What is?" Greg asked. "I've already apologized."

"And that can be the end of it, if you want," Jennie sighed, tempted once again to leave it at that, but she couldn't do it. "Or, you can join me in the bedroom is a few minutes and ask me what I really think about your fantasy with Rosa."

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,319 Followers