Jennifer Was the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are sisters." Allison said.

"Wow! Sisters that like each other. Mine hate each other. Come to think of it, they don't like me very much either."

After he was gone I complimented them on not asking about what he was doing for us. "Why ask?" Allison said, "If you want to surprise us, we should let you."

Friday morning Allison made French Toast for breakfast. When she served it I said I'd do the clean up. It was wonderful. She somehow got a dribble of syrup on her nipple. I volunteered for clean up. As I cleaned up that spill she somehow spilled on her other nipple and Jenn volunteered to take care of that one. The clean up led to us moving back to bed and four orgasms before ten in the morning. One for me.

We showered and dressed after I applied lotion to both women. We knew my sister was coming over. Jenn did not wear a bra. Allison was swollen and she did wear a bra. I asked Jenn why she wasn't wearing a bra.

"In case someone wants a taste or a touch."

"Oh. Good reason."

At noon Sadie opened the door and came in. Just like the first time she had two shopping bags in her hands and swung the door closed with her foot. Allison was vacuuming the living room. She helped Sadie with her bags and they went into the kitchen. For a moment they peeked into the office to say hello.

Sadie's eyes widened for a second when she noticed Jenn's nipples visible through the thin t-shirt. We were both on the phone so we just waved. They closed the door and went back to the kitchen.

Allison told me later that Sadie had asked lots of questions about Mike, about being pregnant, and about being raped. Allison helped Sadie start making Challah. It is labor intensive but between the two they did it without anyone dying. In the process Allison got raw egg on her shirt and took it off. She took it to the laundry room and put it in the hamper.

When she came back Sadie asked, "Are you going to get a fresh blouse?"

"If you're uncomfortable, I will. I just figured that since we're girls and I might spill something else, it would be easier to clean skin than clothes."

"Oh. I hadn't thought about that. I only have these clothes and one other outfit for dinner tomorrow with Ma."

"Skin out of that and I'll get you a t-shirt to wear. That way if you spill it'll be Ok. Nick has lots of t-shirts."

She followed Allison into the bedroom and took the offered t-shirt with her into the bathroom. In a minute she rejoined Allison in the kitchen. My t-shirt hit her a couple inches below her panties. She was barefoot.

At about one I was hungry so I left the office and wandered to the fridge. When I walked into the kitchen I saw two women with their hands in the dough. Allison on one side of the table and Sadie on my side. Allison in shorts and a lacy bra and Sadie in a t-shirt. My t-shirt. I noticed she had nice legs. They both looked at me and Sadie said, "Allison lent me one of your t-shirts."

"It has never looked better." I opened the fridge and got some left over Chinese for my lunch. I opened a diet Coke and went to Allison. Her hands were still working the dough. "Drink?" I asked, lifting the can near her lips. I poured a little in, being careful not to spill. Then we kissed.

I moved around the table and offered Sadie a taste too. Again, I was careful we didn't spill a drop. When I started to back away Allison said, "She doesn't get the kiss?"

"She's my sister!"

"She's a woman. She should get the kiss too."

I leaned to Sadie and our lips touched for a brief moment. Something happened in that moment. I don't know what it was. A connection of some kind. I intended for the kiss to last one second or less. Once we touched it was hard to pull away. I did pull away.

"Thanks, little brother."

I told her she was welcome and went back to the office. I shared the Chinese with Jenn and we finished off the diet Coke too. She took the plate back to the kitchen. When she came back she smiled at me and whispered, "I think your sister is turned on."

I answered the phone and went back to work. At a little after five Allison came to the office door and announced, "The work week is over for Nick Levy and Associates. Turn on the answering machine and come with me."

We did as we were told and followed her. The kitchen was clean when we walked through it. She led us to the back door and out. When I stepped out I noticed two things: the lid was off the hot tub and my sister's head sticking up out of the water.

We walked to the hot tub with Jenn disrobing as she walked. By the time we were at the tub Jenn was naked and so was Allison. Before I could spend much time thinking about being naked in front of my sister Jenn and Allison had all my clothes off.

"Day before yesterday I called a pool service and they came today and got everything clean and working properly. They taught me how to do it, too." Allison said. Sadie said, "I learned too."

I got in and sat down quickly. It felt good. Allison sat on one side of me and Jenn the other. Sadie sat next to Allison. The bubbles obscured everything that was underwater. I didn't see any straps over Sadie's shoulders. Was she nude?

Jenn took a few deep breaths and slid down a bit deeper into the bubbles. Allison spoke to Sadie. "You were worried. How're you doing now?" Her arm was around Sadie's shoulders.

"I'm Ok, I guess. I'd never seen my brother naked before. I'd never seen either of you naked either."

"And, did you die? Did we?"

"No."

"Close your eyes. Feel the water and bubbles swirling around your skin. How does that feel?"

"It's delicious. I don't want to ever get out!"

"If we don't get out we'll be all wrinkly when it's time to go get Ma."

"And, she'll see you sitting naked in our hot tub!" Allison said.

"Naked?" Jenn asked, looked shocked. "You mean like this, naked?" And she stood up, showing her shaved pussy and the rest of her body from near her pussy to her head.

Sadie looked at me, hesitated a second and then stood up. "Yes, like this naked!" Then she sat back down, quickly. I noticed two great breasts and an unshaved, but trimmed bush. Tan lines showed that she wore a very modest two piece bathing suit.

Once back in the water Sadie asked, "Did I shock you little brother?"

"A little. I didn't know my sister was beautiful all over. You are."

"Thank you."

"I think I agree with Nick. You are beautiful. And, having spent the last few hours working with you and getting to know you I can say you are more than that. I'd be happy to call you a close friend."

"Good enough for Allison, good enough for me. Can we be close friends from this moment on?"

"Yes!" She turned and hugged Allison. Then Allison kissed her. It was like the kiss I gave her earlier, but it lasted. When Allison started to back away Sadie's hand went to the back of her head and she held Allison in place.

The kiss did end. When it did, Sadie looked at me again and asked, "Shocked now, little brother?"

"If you kissed Allison to shock me then, yes I'm shocked. If you kissed her because you'd like more, then no, I'm not shocked. In fact I would wager that Jenn would like the same kind of kiss and that Allison wants more as well."

Jenn nodded. Sadie said, "Kissing Allison was so sexy and felt so good."

Allison said, "Stand up." Sadie did. Allison moved and in seconds Sadie was straddling Allison's lap and they were in a very intimate embrace. The kissing started mouth to mouth and progressed to their necks and shoulders while their hands explored both above and below the top of the water.

Jenn slipped into my lap and I slipped into Jenn. She nibbled on my ear and asked, in a whisper, "You want her too?"

I nodded by barely moving my head. She kissed my mouth and our tongues danced. When our kiss ended she said, "I want to suck on her tits while you are inside her."

I nodded again. When I looked over Allison and Sadie had moved. Sadie had her arms holding onto the side of the tub and her legs over Allison's shoulders. Allison had her face buried in the bush and Sadie was moaning. Jenn moved off my cock and to one side of Sadie. Her mouth engulfed the nipple and areola of Sadie's left breast. I moved and my mouth engulfed her other nipple and areola. Jenn and I held her up with our hands on her back and ass.

She moaned, groaned, squeaked and thrashed in the water. Allison kept at her pussy and we played with her nipples and breasts.

Her hands flew from the sides of the tub and held Allison's head. Her back arched and trembled and she let all the air out of her body. She twitched four or five times and then opened her eyes. My mouth was still on her breast.

"I love being here. I love being loved. Think we'll ever get out of the hot tub?"

"Yes. And soon. We need to shower, dress and go have dinner." I said.

Sadie looked at my erection when I stood up and she said, "Do we need to do something with that?"

Jenn answered, "You can, if you want, or we can wait till we get home again and we can do it right."

"Ok."

We showered and dried each other. Allison lent Sadie some clothes and we went for dinner. It was a bit of an adventure since we hadn't been to any of the restaurants in our new area. We found a "family diner" and I had a turkey dinner. The ladies each had a different salad and all said they enjoyed the food. The restaurant was not crowded and Sadie kept looking at me as we ate.

Jenn finally asked, "Sadie, why are you looking at Nick like you don't know him?"

"I don't. Up until today he has always been my brother. He wasn't a man. Men are sexual beings and he was my brother. Two hours ago he was sucking on me and it felt so good! I think I'm seeing him for the first time."

I looked up at her and said, "Thanks. Maybe now I can stop being your little brother."

Her hand flew to her face. "I really do call you that, don't I?"

"Yes. And it sounds silly given that you are five-five or so and Nick is six feet tall." Jenn said.

"When I looked at him I was still seeing him as a boy!"

"Finish your dinner, please. I need to get home."

We finished and left a nice tip with the bill. Half an hour later we were home. We walked in the front door with Sadie in the lead. I was last and I locked the door. Sadie went directly to our bedroom. Allison was starting to undress when I arrived.

"I have been thinking."

"Uh-oh. Here it comes." Jenn said.

"I want to take all three of you to bed and spend a long time touching, kissing and pleasing each of you."

Sofie interrupted, "But..."

"But if I have sex with you tonight Ma will take one look at you tomorrow and she'll know. I don't know how she'll know, but she will."

"Maybe we should let her get used to you having two women in your life before we make it three?" Allison asked.

"Wait!" Sadie jumped in. "Don't I get a vote?"

"Yes. Of course you do."

"So, if Nick and I aren't gonna do it tonight, does that put me in the other bedroom all alone?"

"Not unless that's what you want. You may ask either Allison or Jenn to join you in the other bedroom. I'd wager either would say yes."

"Pick me!" Allison said, with her hand raised like she was in school.

Sadie took her hand and they walked through the kitchen and into the other bedroom. Sadie closed the door when they were in. I took Jenn by the hand and led her the three steps to our bed.

"I told you." She smiled as she made her point.

"And, you were right. There are now three bi women in the house."

"Oh, we don't know that yet. Your sister has some sexual experiences in her past but none involving a cock."

"None?"

"Nope. When she saw your erection in the hot tub it was the first she'd ever seen."

"You sure?"

"Yes. I asked her when we were in the ladies room. She wants to do it and she wants to do it with you."

"I'm surprised and honored. Will you be Ok with it?"

"I win! Because of you I'm not at the bottom of the harbor. I'm not being raped by Mike. I'm not pregnant. My sister and I are back together again and you have given both of us a new sister. Will you stop loving me?"

"No. I won't stop loving Allison either."

"Then let us love Sadie too. We'll all be just fine."

Her hand wrapped around my dick and created enough stimulation to get things to rise and harden. Then she pushed me from being on my side to on my back and she rode me cowgirl and then switched to reverse cowgirl. In reverse cowgirl she reached down and did something to my balls and I was unable to delay my cumming one more second. She kept riding until I was wilting and then quickly ran to the bathroom to avoid the wet spot. Two or three minutes later she snuggled against me and we went to sleep.

Dinner with Momma

When I woke up the bed was crowded. Allison and Sadie on one side of me and Jenn on the other. I was closest to Allison and Jenn. I kissed both good-morning.

Sadie leaned over Allison and added her kiss to the ritual. I felt a smoldering fire deep inside her kiss. It was barely controlled. Then she kissed Jenn. I assumed she had already kissed Allison. We snuggled together for a few minutes.

"How did you ladies sleep last night?"

""I slept really well after about one in the morning." Allison said.

"Oh?"

"It was difficult to fall asleep when someone kept sucking on my tits and playing with my pussy."

"Shhhh. You don't have to tell everything!" Sadie begged.

"He was going to notice the hickeys on my tits and the one inside my thigh anyway."

"Should I be embarrassed?"

"No. You're a healthy, red-blooded American girl who was in bed with a willing, beautiful, red-blooded American girl doing what felt good. There have been years I prayed that I would be in bed with just such a woman. Oh, I was. Last night! And, I still am."

"Lucky us!" Sadie exclaimed.

"Sadie, when you came to join us this morning did you think about being next to me?"

"Skin to skin. Naked?"

"Yes."

"Yes, I thought about it."

"And?"

"And I had Allison get in next to you because I believed if I did I would not be able to wait until tonight to ..."

"To?"

"Do it."

"Allison, would you slide over me and join your sister on that side of me, please?"

"Sure?"

I helped her do it and I moved towards Sadie. When Allison was with Jenn I wrapped my arms around Sadie and kissed her on the mouth. I was gentle and didn't insist on anything except that we kiss. She stiffened at first and then took a breath and started to relax.

I put my hand in the middle of her lower back and pressed her against me. I knew she could feel my hard-on touching her. By the third kiss her mouth was open and our tongues dancing. When that kiss ended I slid down a little and captured her nipple in my mouth. I rolled her up onto my body and alternated between affection for each breast. Then I rolled her back on her back and asked her, "Would you please remember my place so I know where to start tonight?"

I was almost all the way out of the bed when she said, "What!?" You get me hot and wet and get out of bed?! Oh no!"

She pulled me back into bed and all three of them held me down. Allison held my head down by straddling it with her knees on my upper arms. Jenn held my legs down. Sadie straddled my waist and with Jenn and Allison coaching lowered her self down on my cock. I couldn't see her face as she lowered herself onto me but I felt her wet warmth and her tightness. In one long slow move she got all of me inside. Allison leaned over and kissed her and helped her start to ride me. She was a fast learner.

Allison got off me. Jenn straddled my legs and held Sadie's breasts in her hands. The sight before me was incredible! My sister, smiling and looking into my eyes as she rode my cock. The wet noises were wonderful. Then she got a strange look on her face and said, "It feels weird! Oh my Godddd! I'm

Cumming!"

Jenn held on and kept Sadie from falling. I held her hips and thrust up into her. I knew none of us had considered birth control so before I came I pulled out and shot onto her belly.

Allison helped her off the bed and into the bathroom. They were gone a long time. I cleaned up in the other bathroom and then Jenn and I got dressed and started breakfast.

When Sadie and Allison rejoined us Allison said, "I wasn't sure how she was for birth control so I helped her. Then she tells me she's on birth control pills to regulate her periods."

I opened my arms and Sadie hesitated. Then she stepped into my arms and we stood in the kitchen hugging for a long time. When it ended she tilted her head back and I kissed her. Her tongue probed into my mouth and found my tongue willing to dance.

"Ok. Enough. We have things to do." Jenn said, laughing.

We ate a good breakfast and began preparations for dinner. At the appropriate time I took my car to the carwash. Sadie became the queen of the kitchen and things came together. The big table from my condo would seat six and Jenn went to the store and got a tablecloth and napkins to match. My old tablecloth was not good enough. Generally, I stayed out of their way most of the day. I swept the sidewalk and the walkway from the sidewalk to the porch, twice. I cleaned the outside of the windows. I loaded t.p. into the holders in the half bath and the bathroom off "Allison's" room.

At four-fifteen I was dressed in slacks and nice shirt, shaved, hair brushed and shoes shined. I kissed all three women and went to get Ma. They went in to shower and dress.

I parked in Ma's driveway and walked to her door. Whenever she knows I'm coming she sits in her chair with the front curtains open just far enough that she can see my car come into the driveway. She had done the same thing since I was a kid and she was waiting for my Dad. I rang the bell.

I waited. She asked, "Who is it?" through the door.

"It is your chauffer, Madam. I'm to take you to Chez Nick for dinner."

She smiled as she opened the door and looked at my car. "What, my son is too cheap to have you drive a limo?"

"Ma, I am your son."

She smiled again and said, "Once, come in a limo. The neighbors will talk for months."

"Ok. I'll surprise you."

"Sons don't surprise their mothers. We see right through our sons." She held my arm and I walked us to the car. I closed her door after she was in and ran to my side. I was very careful backing out "because there are crazy drivers that use this street like it was a racetrack."

Ma told me all the neighborhood gossip. Mrs. Goldman had to have surgery for a gall stone. Ma was surprised she didn't bring it home from the hospital and put it on the mantle. Mr. Levine hired a new secretary and invited her for dinner. The woman is a bleached blond! And, she's single. The man at the corner bought a new car. He has lived at the corner for fifteen years but, because he isn't Jewish, Ma cannot utter his name. It's Johnson.

When we got to our new neighborhood Ma looked things over. She stopped talking and watched. We passed a Chinese restaurant and she almost smiled. We passed a deli and she did smile. "I've eaten there. The woman who owns it is a nice woman." She said.

When the car stopped in our driveway she said, "It's big. Old?"

"Built in the sixties Ma. It's barely older than me."

"Good. If it was as old as me it would be falling apart like me."

"You're right Ma. Look your right arm just fell off." I made like I was bending to pick up her lost body part and she swung her purse at me.

I helped her up the steps, not because she needed the help but because it is "how a son shows respect." I opened the door and called out, "We're here."

Ma was looking at the living room when Sadie came through the kitchen door. Ma's eyes opened wide and she said, "This Jennifer looks Jewish."

"Really? I think she looks Scandinavian." Sadie hugged Ma and backed away. Allison was next and Ma almost fell.