Jennifer's Longing Ch. 06

Story Info
Jennifer fulfills her lover's desires.
3.2k words
3.88
119.7k
56
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
629 Followers

Notes:

1.It would really be beneficial to read the first 5 chapters of this story.

2. All comments welcome, especially those who can't separate fiction from reality - you really are the most amusing. Next in the amusement category are the moralizers.

3. I'm still not responsible for the nature of the stories in the "Loving Wives" section - perhaps some of you need to just accept the fact that a section just might have an "ironic" name.

4. For others - yes, I recognize the provocations in 2 and 3.

Here goes chatper 6:

I arrived home from work. It was Friday and it was going to be an eventful day. I had worked very hard to get to this point and tonight my husband and I were going to cross a boundary that there was no turning back from.

I had successfully planted a seed and watered it until it germinated. For three months, I nurtured the idea in my husband's head that he was turned on by my getting attention from other men. I told him stories of comments made, wolf whistles, ass-pinching, and guys making moves on me. I then immediately commented on how turned on he seemed by hearing them.

Over those three months, he became more at ease with the stories; more accepting of these stories as a part of our sex life. In the year previous, I had perhaps given him a hand job 2 or 3 times. But now I had slowly moved away from sex with him, and was giving him hand jobs 2 or 3 times a week – each time accompanied by a story, almost all of which were entirely false (though he believed every word).

Sure – we still had sex. But real sex, for me, is what I had with Derek.

So I would jack him off, telling him about how some manager I worked with grabbed my ass or made some move. I made sure he associated the sex sensations with stories of me turning on other men.

This is what Derek wanted. It wasn't good enough for Derek that he was getting a young attractive girl in bed. It wasn't good enough for him that that girl was married and was willing to do anything to please him. For Derek, sex was conquest. And the true ultimate conquest, for him, wasn't the girl; it was the other man. He didn't want to just take the girl away from her man, behind his back. He wanted the other man to know it was happening. He wanted the other man to know there was nothing he could do about it. He wanted the other man to acquiesce to it. That is a conqueror – to be able to take another man's possession and have the other man submit to it.

Now when you push someone's boundaries, if you want to be successful, you push them slowly, allowing the ideas to take root. The stories I had been telling my husband basically evolved around other men expressing their interest in me – and my role had been passive. The next step was a small one – I needed to make my role a little less passive.

I began to introduce subtle changes to my stories. I told him about how I dressed provocatively; how I wanted to get a reaction from other men – but always for the sole reason of telling him later to turn him on. I was no longer a passive agent here. I was playing a part in provoking the events that made up these stories. And I was lengthening the encounters, allowing more to happen to me. I told him stories about imaginary guys at work taking me out for a quick drink and how they spent the hour checking out my legs because my skirt was so short (when in fact I was in bed with Derek – but he didn't need to know that, yet.). I told him how I even unbuttoned an extra button on my blouse when I had lunch with some guy. And I told him how that guy kissed me and how I let him kiss me for a few seconds.

These stories were turning him on. I made sure of it. I made sure he was aware of it. And I reported all of it back to Derek. He got a good laugh out of what I'd tell him. He reminded me of the time he had cum in my mouth and then made me kissing my unknowing husband, and then told me that soon he'd be cumming in my mouth and I'd then be kissing my husband who'd know what I had just been doing.

One evening we were in bed, after a session where we actually had sex. I stroked him lovingly and told him how I really like turning him on and how it turned me on to turn him on, and how getting all this attention from other men was really turning me on too. I told him I bet that he was fantasizing about me having sex with another guy. I told him that I bet it would be the biggest turn on to him.

This was a critical point. It could have been a push too far. It could have been a mistake which would have dismantled all the progress I had made. It could even have led to a fight.

As it was, his initial response was that he never wanted to share me. It was that simple. I saw the possibility that all of my work could have gone down the drain. But whether it was instinct or quick reasoning, while I lay beside him in bed, I reached down under the sheets and wrapped my fingers from each hand around his penis and balls and tugged.

It responded. I looked him in the eye and said that maybe he didn't want to share me, but it seemed the idea of it did turn him on. He smiled. I kept tugging. I told him how I knew it would turn him on – because we are "so on the same page sexually". I told him how he's proud that he married such a sexy girl and how he's proud that his girl can turn other guys on. I told him he liked the idea of his girl being a secret slut, bedding another guy and telling him all about it – how we made out; how I sucked his cock; how I let him fuck me.

His penis had become hard again from my hand job. I told him it was turning me on. And I told him to tell me how much it was turning him on. He said nothing. But I was persistent. Both my hands were down there milking him. "Tell me that it turns you on!" I said. With the fourth request, he complied, and proceeded to spray cum on the bed sheets.

We kissed. I told him I knew him so well. We had made good progress. He so far didn't feel threatened.

We went to sleep. Meanwhile the seed had germinated.

The next day, my stories to my husband changed again. They were still mostly untrue of course. But he quite obviously believed them. Now, I was adding a hypothetical part. I'd tell him about how some guy made a pass at me of some kind, and then I'd add a part about how much it would turn him (my husband) on if I had accepted the offer and gone off to the guy's place to fuck him. I added that I thought the guy was good looking.

Weeks past. I had to be careful. I couldn't very well have something happening to me every day. I didn't want to seem so scripted.

This approach continued to work. Truthfully, my husband was more horny than ever. If I saw a good looking guy on TV, I'd tell him that I thought he was sexy. On a couple of occasions I even added that I'd like to fuck that guy. He took it all in stride. Derek had been right.

I knew that we were coming near to the end game. I was going to have to make the switch from the hypothetical "I'd like to fuck that guy" to the actual "I'd like to fuck that guy."

I had successfully broken down all the barriers except the last one. He knew I was a hot girl. He got turned on by me turning on other guys. He got turned on by me dressing sexy for other guys. He got turned on by my mild sexual contact with other guys. He got turned on by me talking about it. And some how, through all that, I had convinced him that really it was all or almost all about him – that I was just doing it because it turned me on to turn him on.

I made sure that he never thought I was interested in another man for its own sake. He just couldn't get threatened.

So the time was right – or as right as it ever could be. I had to ask him if he'd be okay if I fucked another man. I wanted it to seem like I was asking his permission. I wanted it to seem like it was just a small extension of what we had been fantasizing about. I wanted it to seem like the next logical step, given that there were now eight different guys that I was fabricating stories about.

No matter what you might be thinking, it's not an easy thing to do. No matter how far I had gotten, the situation could turn into a train wreck very easily. In spite of how it might seem to you, I loved my husband. But sexually, I was meant for Derek. And I'm a sexual being – as are you. Don't judge me unless you've walked in my shoes.

Sure, my relationship with my husband had evolved in ways I hadn't ever imagined. And sure, if Derek had asked, I would have left my husband for him. But that doesn't mean it would have been easy.

The opportunity to act presented itself to me soon enough. Derek had to take a business trip to Miami, and he asked me to come along. I told my husband that some of us at my company had to go to a convention. Underneath the business clothes I packed I hid my trampy outfits that Derek insists on (and that I have no problem wearing).

For three nights and four days, I was nothing more than a sexual animal. I was dressed for sex. I was undressed for sex. And Derek and his big penis conquered me. I was overwhelmed by the desire to have his sperm in me – my lust was that deep.

And that has brought us to today - this fateful Friday. When I got back home I was presented with this opportunity. I told my husband another story during a masturbation session – that on one of the evenings I was away, I had had a few drinks, and came very close to going to another guy's room for the night. I told him that we had spent about 20 minutes kissing and that the guy had his hands roam my body. And then I told my husband that the thing that prevented me from doing it was that I didn't have his permission.

Perhaps it was the lack of sex for a few days – really, I don't know. But that night my husband's cock erupted and shot higher than I'd ever seen it go. And it landed right back on his belly. I commented on it. He liked that.

My husband went to the bathroom to wipe off and then went down on me "to take care of me," he said.

We curled up afterward and I looked him in his eyes and asked him if I had his permission to fuck another guy.

He responded gently. He told me he didn't want to lose me to another guy and that it made him get all jealous. I told him that he'd never lose me and that part of the reason I would do it was because it would turn him on, and admitted it would turn me on too. I told him that it wasn't like I was proposing I see the guy every night, or even every week – it might just be a one time deal, depending on how things go. And then I added the kicker – I told him that I thought he was a better lover when he was a little bit jealous, so really, I liked making him a little bit jealous.

He thought silently for a few moments. I reached down to his already erect again penis and reminded him how much the idea of it turned him on.

Finally he spoke: "Well, if it's just a one time thing..... But it can't be with any of our friends.....And I don't think it's a good idea to fuck somebody from your office."

The game was over.

I kissed him and told him I agreed with those restrictions. I told him I didn't have anyone in mind right then, and that I wanted to be choosy – someone who turned me on – because if I was going to have sex with another guy, I had better make sure that the sex was good. And then I smirked and tugged between his legs and told him I'd tell him all the details.

I took the final step the next Thursday. After a day at the office I had gone to my fitness club to work out, and then made my way home.

My husband was there already. I told him I needed to talk to him.

We moved to the couch, as, to his surprise, I stripped off my clothes. I told him that I had met someone we hadn't seen for a couple of years at my fitness club. I told him it was Derek.

I wasn't sure if he'd remember Derek, but he did. He remembered Derek was relatively tall. I told him I think Derek will be the one – and I spelled it out – the one I go to bed with.

My husband was surprised. "Isn't that a bit fast?" he said defensively.

I reminded him I wasn't looking for a boyfriend, I was looking for a sex partner – and what I wanted in a sex partner was someone I thought was really sexy and I thought Derek was a really sexy guy, with a toned muscular body, and that the only other requirement would be that he'd be good in bed.

He responded that I couldn't know if he'd be good in bed. I smiled back and told him there was only one way to find out.

My husband seemed withdrawn. I put my hands on the front of his pants and told him he looked cute when he was jealous. We kissed. We had dinner.

After dinner we sat down on the couch again. He asked, "When is this going to happen?" "And how do you know he's even interested?"

I told him I couldn't be certain Derek was interested, but he asked me to join him for a drink tomorrow night and I told him I had the evening free because you were going out with some friends.

"So you already arranged it, without asking me?"

I told him he was silly. He had already agreed to me bedding another guy and it was up to me who I'd choose! "If I'm going to be a slutty adulterer, I'm going to choose a guy I think is hot!"

He admitted he was being silly and said it was just hard to accept that it was just happening so soon.

I told him I had agreed to meet Derek at his place – telling him he lived in an apartment – and that while Derek was likely expecting to take me to a bar or restaurant somewhere, if I had my way, we'd go straight to his bed.

To win over a bit of sympathy, I told him that I, too, was nervous about this, and wanted to get it underway as soon as is possible rather than to dwell on things for days.

"So you are sure Derek is the guy?" my husband asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I replied. I told him Derek was the kind of guy that with one look at him I'd know I'd like to bed him.

He asked me if I was going to spend the night with Derek. I hadn't anticipated that question. I told him "no", though, because Derek would be expecting that I go back to my husband.

He was running out of questions and objections. He had accepted that I was going to cuckold him and he had accepted who I was going to be with.

He asked me how things were going to work tomorrow. I told him that I was going to race home after work, take a shower and get dressed and go. And I said he should stay up and wait for me to get back.

Friday was the most erotic day of my life. I awoke in my husband's arms. We both knew I would be fucking another man that night. On my part, for the first time, I wouldn't be fucking that man behind his back. On his part, he was contemplating having an unfaithful wife – a wife that wanted to be pleased by another man.

I told him I was so turned on and that I'd take care of him when I got back. He wanted sex right then, but I put him off and told him to wait.

When I got home from work I was a little surprised to see my husband already home. He said he wanted to send me off.

I showered and then went to my closet to get choose an outfit. My husband watched as I put on a pair of very tight low rise jeans and a white tank top without a bra. I could tell from his expression what he was thinking and said, "Yeah – I'm just making sure this is going to happen."

We walked to the door and we kissed gently. I reached down and grabbed him and told him I'd take care of him afterward. Then I walked out the door.

At Derek's, I filled him in on the usual details. I really doubt a man can cum without any kind of physical stimulation, but Derek sure came close. He was exultant that evening. He was living his dream – to fuck another guy's hot wife with that other guy's compliance. The sperm flowed freely, in me and on me. I shared in Derek's rapture, pleased that I had been able to deliver. I wanted Derek's sperm in my womb and he gladly delivered.

Afterward, I actually looked forward to going home.

TQM
TQM
629 Followers