Jennifer's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers

Standing over her, looking down with a terrible leer, he placed one hand on her knee, stroking her with just his finger-tips before sliding them up her smooth skin to her dripping pussy. He touched her wet slit very lightly, instantly aware of the warmth and dampness between her legs. This only seemed inflame his desire even more.

Marie had been glad at first when she saw someone in a centurion's uniform coming in the door, believing that Jennifer's boyfriend had just been teasing her and now was back to finish what he'd started. However, as soon as he approached the bed she could see it was a much older man and then the awful realisation hit her. The only other centurion at the party had been her own father! She tried to struggle free from her binds and tried to spit her panties out of her mouth, but it was useless. To her father her efforts looked as if she was writhing about the bed in wanton lust.

She could feel his fingers rubbing up and down her slit and expertly running his finger-tips around her clit. She tried closing her knees to trap his hand hoping that he wouldn't insist but he simply brushed aside her physical protest and used his other hand to open them again. She stared up at him, trying to beg with her eyes for him not to do this but all she could see in her father's eyes was naked want and she turned her head to the side aware from his lecherous stare.

She closed her eyes as he separated her lips and easily slid his finger between her wet fold. He was in awe when he felt how hot she was and told himself that she was obviously loving every moment of his attention.

He took her whimpers as moans of pleasure when his finger moved in and out and believed it was pleasure that was contorting her face when he replaced the one with two of his long, thick fingers.

Leaning down, he used his other hand to force her to turn her head to his and kissed his daughter on her soft lips, smiling to himself that she couldn't kiss him in return with her panties stuffed in her mouth. Even so, her breathing had become laboured under his assault and her hips had involuntarily began to move in time with his thrusting fingers. Painfully aware of his throbbing cock demanding attention he reluctantly broke their kiss and stilled his hand.

Believing that the relief on her face was disappointment at him stopping, he pulled his fingers from her pussy and brought them to his lips. With his daughter watching him in disbelief, he opened his mouth and, unknowingly, savoured the taste of his own daughter's pussy juices as he licked his fingers clean.

"And this is just the beginning," he told himself as he untied her legs and told her to get up. Marie honestly thought for a moment that he was going to do no more when he shattered her delusion with one word.

"Kneel," he commanded as he put his strong hands on her young shoulders and pushed her to the floor.

She felt very submissive as she knelt there, refusing to believe what her mind knew was coming next. As her father lifted his toga, however, his intentions were only too clear. Her eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing as her father's hard cock exposed itself to her, inches from her face. She didn't have a lot of experience, but this seemed so much bigger and thicker than any of the boys at school, especially so close up.

.

"Kiss it," her father ordered, as he pulled her panties from her mouth

.

When she tried to pull away he grabbed the back of her head and drew her to him. She thought for an instant about telling him who she was but knew that she couldn't do that without him asking why he had found her lying on her cousin's bed like this. Maybe if she did this then he would be satisfied, she tried to tell herself and, taking a deep breath, she leaned forward a little and kissed the tip of her father's cock ever so lightly. With his hand holding her head in a tight grip, his fingers wrapped in her hair, she began kissing all over the head of his cock before moving up and down his length.

She heard her father taking a deep intake of air as he revelled in the softness of his daughter's lips on his cock and, looking down at her naked breasts and hungry lips, he realised it was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to him. Reluctantly pulling her back for a moment, he issued another instruction.

"Suck it, you whore."

It hurt her to hear her daddy talking to her like that but, when he pushed her head forward again, she knew she had no choice. She had to end this as quickly as she could before it got even worse. Her warm, wet mouth swallowed his cock and used what little technique she had to use both her tongue and lips on him. His groans of pleasure told her she was doing something right.

Her father watched as she began to bob up and down on his cock. It felt so much better than he could ever have imagined, and he wondered to himself how many cocks had such a young girl sucked to become this talented. He knew he wouldn't last long if he let he continue and he desperately wanted to taste her, to fuck her, so, with an almighty effort, he pulled her back by her hair and picked her up off the floor.

He ordered her to lie on the bed again and wasted no time in spreading her legs again, once again securing them to the bottom of the bed. Before she could say anything, he stuffed her panties back into her mouth and took the fact that her breasts were rapidly rising and falling as a sure sign that she was excited as he was.

He kissed her again, delighted to see her so vulnerable again. His hand began to play with her swollen nipples, one after the other, back and forth. As his tongue teased her lips he thought her moans were from the pleasure of having her breasts toyed with.

Impatient now to reach his ultimate goal, he began to kiss his way down her neck to her tits, licking along the edge of each one in turn. Moving his mouth to her waiting nipples, he took one after the other, biting them gently, as his daughter lay trapped beneath him.

But even that wasn't enough for him as he eased down her body, kissing her trembling flesh all the way. As she squirmed on the bed he thought for a second about removing her skirt but the whole fantasy had him in raptures and he decided to leave it.

When he flipped it up, however, her naked pussy came into view and he could see how wet she was. She was obviously enjoying herself as much as he was, and he was glad he was still man enough to pleasure such a young girl., young enough to be his daughter.

He moved between her outstretched legs and began to softly kiss the tender skin of her inner thighs, up one and down the other. By now Marie's hips were trying everything to get away from her father's mouth but he could smell her arousal and he knew he had to taste her.

He loved the look of her bare, shaven cunt so he quickly leaned down and began to run his tongue up and down her small slit, drawing a long sigh of delight from his daughter, or so he thought. Using his fingers to open her up, he pushed his tongue in as deep as he could, desperate to taste every drop of her sweet juices. In and out, up and down, he feasted on his daughter's pussy like a man dying of thirst.

Just for a second he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them, making them nice and slick before pressing one then two fingers into her tight pussy. Although Marie tried to squirm out of his reach, her father thought she was simply playing hard to get and he began swirling his wet tongue round and round her hard, little clit. Marie's whole body jerked at the invasion, her back arching off the bed as she tried to escape her father's insistent tongue and hand.

He could tell she was close to cumming so he picked up the pace, thrusting his fingers in and out of her ever more rapidly, sucking her small clit into his greedy mouth, running his tongue across it repeatedly.

"Are you ready to cum, slut?" he asked, pulling his head away from her cunt for a moment.

Marie knew she was and knew she could do nothing about it as she seemed to have lost all control of her body, her hips forcing themselves even higher to press her pussy against her father's mouth and fingers.

"What the hell is going on here?" shouted Jennifer's father as he burst into the room.

He had been searching for his daughter and not finding her downstairs had decided to try her bedroom. As he had approached he had heard noises that he really didn't want to hear but he knew her boyfriend was downstairs, entertaining some of the other girls.

As he strode to the bed he was shocked to see his own brother jumping off the girl who lay bound and helpless on it.

"Trust you to spoil everything," his brother snarled. "Things were getting really interesting."

"How dare you disrespect my house like this! How dare you use my daughter's bed for your own sordid pleasure. Get out! I don't want to see you again for a very long time."

His brother readjusted his clothing and skulked out of the room, barely managing to hide his anger, his disappointment or his throbbing cock.

"I'm so sorry about that. My brother has always been a bit of a pig."

He leaned down to begin to untie his helpless niece but made the mistake of looking at her dripping wet pussy. Worse still he could feel his own cock stirring in his uniform trousers and, for a second, wondered if he should finish the job his brother had started. This girl had obviously allowed herself to be restrained like this and her pussy was dripping with more than his brother's saliva. It had been a very long time since he had had any kind of sex, other than with his own hand, and he longed to bury his cock into the young girl lying on the bed.

"No," he told himself. "How could he even think such a thing? She was young enough to be his own daughter or his niece."

But as he began to untie her legs, he caught a slight hint of her scent, her arousal, and he looked up between her legs again. That was when he lost the argument. His cock took over and it was now in control.

Still, he wasn't a beast and if he was going to do this then he could at least make it special for her too. Kissing his way back up her body, across her sweaty tits savouring the sight of them, savouring the taste of them, he reached her face and looked deep into her eyes.

Marie's relief when he had burst in and interrupted her father had now been replaced by a new fear that her uncle might decide to fuck her instead. The mixed emotions that ran across her face were, of course, misinterpreted by him, as were her attempts to escape from under her. He simply thought she was urging him on and he needed no further encouragement.

He climbed on to the bed and, taking his hard cock in his hand, placed it between the lips of her dripping pussy. Very slowly he pushed himself into her slick but extremely tight hole, one inch at a time. She moaned behind her panty-gag and he thought for a moment that he might have hurt her but, when she squirmed beneath him, trying to push herself away, she only succeeded in making him think she wanted more and he suddenly filled her with his whole length.

Giving her the moment he thought she needed to get used to his cock inside her, he slowly began to thrust in and out of her pussy, thrilled beyond belief at the feeling of having his cock in a pussy once again, and such a young, tight one at that. But it had been a long time and he didn't think he would last long so he began to increase the speed of his assault.

Looking down on her, he couldn't help but think he knew her, even with her mask still in place. But his lust was leaving little room for rational thought and he told himself that one slut would probably look like any other. He was mesmorised by the sight of her young tits bouncing along with the force of his thrusts and was thrilled to hear her moaning in pleasure, her eyes closed in delight, as he drove into her again and again.

He reached out and grabbed her lovely breasts, using them as leverage as he started to fuck her in earnest. Feeling the almost forgotten tingle in his balls, he knew he only had moments left. He fucked in and out of her as fast as he could, his niece's moans driving him to even greater efforts. His legs began to tremble and his back arched as he felt her raising her hips and meeting his downward thrusts with upward ones of her own.

Finally, his eyes closed and his whole body stiffened as his cum shot up his length and began to fill her cunt. That seemed to be a trigger for his niece whose body also went rigid as she felt her uncle's spunk shoot inside her unprotected pussy. It seemed like they were both having convulsions as their orgasms washed over them in waves until they collapsed back on to the bed, totally spent.

He lay on top of Marie for some time, her sweaty body soaking his clothes before he caught his breath and rolled off the young girl. He was too lost in his ecstasy to feel guilty, but he untied her legs before rolling her over and taking off her handcuffs. At that he rearranged his own clothing and left the room before she fully recovered. As soon as he left the room, Marie pulled her panties from her mouth and ran to the bathroom next door, terrified in case anyone else should come in to the room and use her as her own father and uncle had.

Jennifer had had a perfect view of her father fucking her cousin. The plan had been going perfectly until his untimely interruption. Even so, she knew that to make herself known would have revealed to him what she had been up to all along. He would have been so disappointed in her that she really didn't think she had any choice but to stay where she was.

What was even worse, however, as she peered through the crack in the door, as she watched her father molesting his niece, was that she was not as disgusted as she knew she should be. Instead, she had felt her body responding and her hand had found its way between her legs and had begun to rub her wet pussy.

She had been able to see all too clearly her father's cock coated with Marie's pussy juice as she licked her lips involuntarily and realised how desperate she was to join in. When they had both reached their joint orgasm she had been on the very brink herself, her fingers now buried deep within her cunt.

The sight of her father climbing off the bed, however, was enough to bring her back down to reality and, when they had both left her bedroom, she climbed out and took Marie's place on the bed. At that moment she had forgotten about the cameras and got onto knees with her arse in the air, one of her favourite positions for both fucking and masturbating. Her head was on the bed and she was rubbing her pussy with two fingers but it was the filth that spewed from her mouth that was really driving her on.

"That's it, daddy, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Unbeknown to her, her uncle chose that moment to slide back into the room. He had been downstairs when his brother had returned to the party and he thought he might still have a chance to fuck the young slut tied to the bed. By the time he climbed the stairs Marie had already made her escape and was recovering from her ordeal in the bathroom.

He was surprised when he heard a girl's voice from behind the door but, when he heard her words he knew his luck was still in. He silently pushed the door open and stood watching the whore without saying a word. Her dirty show soon had his cock back to its full length and, desperate though he was to get involved, he decided to wait for a few more seconds. That was when Jennifer pulled open her own blouse and began to play with her tits, pinching each nipple in turn.

"Oh yes, daddy! That feels so good! Squeeze my tits; fuck me with your big cock."

Her uncle didn't think he could take much more of this. He took a step closer to the bed just as Jennifer slid round on to her back. She was shocked when she saw her uncle standing there and frantically tried to cover herself.

"Unc...I mean, Mr Thomson, what are you doing here?"

Her uncle looked down at her. She was on her back with her knees bent and her legs spread giving him a perfect view of her pussy and her tits.

"Not so fast, young lady. I'm only here to finish what you started."

As he saw his niece trying to cover her naked body he grabbed the handcuffs that were still lying on the bed and flipped her easily on to her front.

"I liked you better the way you were earlier. Let's get you back to playing the slut, shall we?"

"No, please, no. Mr Thomson, please don't do this."

"Do you know what's wrong with this picture? I can still hear you pleading and you still have your panties on. Let's fix that straight away."

With that he pulled her sodden panties down her struggling legs and stuffed them into her mouth.

"That's much better. Now just one more thing."

Taking hold of one of her legs, he stretched it out and secured it to the bottom of the bed. Within seconds he had done the same with her other one and Jennifer suddenly realised she was as helpless as Marie had been.

"Now let's make sure there are no more interruptions."

With that he turned back to the door and locked it. Standing over his petrified niece he stripped off his uniform completely and stood before her naked.

Climbing on to the bed, he got into position between her outstretched legs and began to tease her by moving the tip of his cock up and down the length of her sensitive slit. Still finding it hard to believe that he had this girl at his mercy, he placed the head of his cock against her waiting cunt, sinking its full length in with one thrust. Jennifer could feel him deep in her pussy and whimpered when her hips began to meet his thrust as if they had a mind of their own. His hand moved to her clit and rubbed it roughly, the very last thing she needed him to do.

Her arse rose up and down as he fucked his cock in, hard and fast. They were both going for it now, both desperate to cum. Jennifer had forgotten that this was her uncle. He couldn't have cared who was lying beneath him. All they both knew was that they were going to cum.

His cock pounded her pussy hard and fast, his low hanging balls slapping against her firm arse. Jennifer was screaming through her panties as one orgasm after the next engulfed her. This seemed to drive her uncle on to even greater heights and he thrust harder than ever before letting out an almighty roar. His cock sprayed stream and stream of cum into his niece's cunt. It had been a long, long time since he had cum so hard but, at last, he rolled off her drained and exhausted.

Not even looking at the girl he had just used, he simply climbed off the bed and got dressed. He was about to leave when Jennifer made a noise behind her gag, pleading with her eyes to be released. She was terrified in case her father came looking for her again and found her like this.

Unexpectedly, he took pity on her and, reaching behind her, he undid the handcuffs. Then he left her to do the rest.

By the time she was ready to make her way back downstairs her father was announcing that it was time for the great unmasking and invited everyone to remove their masks. At first everyone was laughing when some of the individuals were revealed but Jennifer's father and her uncle could only stare open mouthed as the two slutty schoolgirls were unmasked.

Did they fuck their own daughters or their niece?

Scot1234
Scot1234
493 Followers
12