Jennifer's Threesome Affair (3)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan watched it all in dizzy bliss, his head spinning as his balls emptied their second load onto his sister's waiting tongue. He could see Mrs. Webber getting Jennifer off and her other hand alternating between his chest and the back of Jennifer's head.

Jennifer took every most of the cum inside her mouth, the wayward drops finding their way to her pussy via Mrs. Webber's helping hand. The woman was intent on rubbing Nathan's cum into his sister's body, until her skin gleamed with it like moisturiser. When she finally took her head off Nathan's cock, she breathed deeply and licked the moisture from the softening head.

"Good girl," Mrs. Webber said, running a hand down her back to her ass.

Nathan was drained by now, and exhausted. He sat down on the floor to rest his aching knees and Jennifer crawled onto his lap. "I love you," she said, smiling at him with her cum-filled mouth. She turned her head to the side and started kissing Mrs. Webber, their tongues trading what was left of Nathan's load.

With the wad of semen in Mrs. Webber's mouth, she pushed Jennifer down into a lying position, and spat the cum onto her stomach, then licked it off again. Jennifer giggled. She beckoned Nathan down so that she could kiss him too.

As Jennifer waggled her tongue around inside her brother's mouth, and Mrs. Webber did the same to Jennifer's navel, a soft creak sounded behind the trio, as the door swung slowly open.

"Mom?"

Mrs. Webber looked up instantly, cum streaming from her mouth. Melissa was standing in the door way with eyes as wide as full moons.

"Oh, myGod!"

12