Jenn's True Life Encounter

Story Info
Adventurous girl takes on whole family.
326 words
1.57
136k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a pretty wild teen back then. I was as rebellious, individualistic, and adventurous as ever. I shared *MY* living space with the most unbelievable neurotic mother, and a constant pest of a brother, in a rapidly growing hellhole of a town in NY. The block I lived on was a quiet dead end street, settled on the city line. I was lucky enough to have friends close on the block itself. This is the story of a meeting with a few of those friends.

Across the street lived a wonderful Jehovah Witness family. They had a huge house, where the kids lived upstairs and their parents were downstairs. They were hardly "kids" - since two of them were in college. I was closest to Maria, because we were the same age, and she was around most of the time, while the brothers were closer to my brother.

One day we were all over there watching a movie. They all had separate bedrooms in their part of the house, but shared an alcove, which was sort of their "living room." It was a neat little set up. They had three couches around the TV, and I was sitting on one with Lester, while Doug and Maria had the other two to themselves. We had been watching movies for a while, and it was starting to get late. I didn't mind. Lester and I were kind of cuddling. Nothing serious. No outwardly show or anything like that, because we didn't want his sister and brother to take notice. Well, like I said it was getting late, and I was horny as hell, So instead of walking all the way across the street and going home, I voted to stay the night. They had one of those high rise beds with another one beneath it. I slept on the bed over Maria, so it would look less obvious. Just a girl sleep over, you know. Totally innocent.