Jenny Ch. 05

Story Info
The homecoming, a family in turmoil, and the next step.
5k words
4.71
30.4k
9

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 09/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers

This is a re-post of an original story from 2007. It has been re-edited for punctuation, grammar and readability. I hope I was successful.

*

Their wedding took place in the little United Church at the west end of the Village on a sunny Saturday afternoon in October. Jenny's parents had come from Calgary a few days earlier, and were staying with Tony and Louise at the Blanton house. The two sets of parents had taken an instant liking to each other and were getting along famously.

Perhaps, Jenny thought, because they were so much alike. Unpretentious, upbeat, and obviously happily married. It took a great deal of pressure off both Jenny and Tom to see them comfortable with their new 'parents-in-law' as they called themselves.

Jenny hadn't seen much of her parents in the last year as they only came to the coast to visit in the early summer. She had been to Calgary for a day in mid-August on her way through to Winnipeg on a buying trip with Mr. McDonald, but she had only been able to spend a few hours with them. She did tell them in detail of her relationship with Tom, and her expectation that they would marry. They were happy for her, and seemed more confident that this marriage was right for her. Meeting Tom and his family only confirmed that belief.

Vincent was the best man, and Nikki was Maid of Honor. Vinnie was a little the worse for wear, having partied somewhat recklessly the night before at what was to be Tom's stag. Tom, knowing his limits, was much more circumspect, and cruised the last half of the evening. He knew tomorrow would be stressful, and sleeping alone in his bed tonight wouldn't help any.

Jenny had insisted that they keep up appearances for this one night at least, and was staying at the Inhalt's for the night. Nikki stayed with her grandparents at the Blanton house, and would meet up with her mother tomorrow morning at the hairdressers. She was excited when she saw her new satin gown in pale green. It was beautiful and even more exciting because it was the same as her mom's new gown.

It was a quiet, short ceremony with fifty or so guests in the church. The reception was held in the Community Hall in West Bay, and naturally was catered under the supervision of Steve Inhalt.

It was a happy occasion for both families, but no more so than for Jenny and Tom. Each had waited a long time for the right person to come along, and now they were together. Ingrid was also especially enjoying this moment, having been the catalyst for their meeting in the first place. Few, if any of the attendees would leave without knowing she had put them together.

Their honeymoon would be two weeks in London and Paris with a couple of side trips in each location. It would be Tom and Jenny's first trip to Europe, and they were excited at the prospect.

Nikki was in school of course, and would stay with Tom's parents while they were away. She was disappointed that she couldn't go with them, and didn't understand what a honeymoon was really about.

Tom had suggested to Jenny that they take the week after Christmas and go to Disneyland with Nikki as a make-up. Jenny agreed and Nikki was delighted. She was already counting the days.

Tom and Jenny enjoyed every minute of their honeymoon. They explored the tourist hotspots during the day, and their bedroom hotspots at night. For Jenny, it was a dream come true. She had married the man of her dreams. Tom was everything and more that she could want in a husband and lover.

Her joy at his genuine love of Nikki, and their mutual desire for more children, was just more proof of how wonderful her life had become in such a short time. She hoped that she would have some special news for him soon.

Too soon their trip would be over and they would return to their regular lives, but there would be many happy memories of their honeymoon.

- 0 -

As they pushed their luggage cart out of the Canada Customs area, Tom looked for familiar faces waiting in the lower lobby of the airport. Finally, he spotted Vinnie, and then his mother, and beside her, Nikki. Vinnie waved and Tom acknowledged the younger brother's salute. They slowly walked through the arriving throng and met the group.

Tom and Jenny hugged Louise and Nikki, and Tom thanked Vinnie for coming to get them. He noticed the dark circles under his mother's eyes and the somber expression on her face after greeting them. He looked at Vinnie and could read nothing.

"Mom, are you OK?" he asked. "Where's Dad?"

Louise burst into tears and reached out to hug her eldest son.

"You father is at home," she sobbed. "He's sick, Tom. He had a stroke."

"What! When?" he asked intently.

"About ten days ago. Not long after you left," Vinnie offered.

"We didn't want to bother you on your honeymoon and there wasn't anything that you could do for him here."

"You said he's home?" Tom asked, turning back to his mother.

"Yes. He's resting and you can see him this afternoon," Louise said in a trembling voice. "We didn't want to spoil your honeymoon, Tom," she continued. "That's why we didn't try and find you."

Jenny reached out to Tom's mother and held her closely.

"I'm so sorry, Louise. This must have been terrible for you," she sympathized.

"What's the prognosis, mom?" Tom asked as they headed toward the family car. "Is he going to fully recover?"

"It's too early to tell, Tom," she said, now recovering her composure.

"They think his heart will be OK, but there's been some damage from the stroke, and that's what we can't know yet."

"What kind of damage?"

"He's lost some mobility in his left side, and his speech is slurred," Vinnie offered.

"He can't seem to think as clearly as he did before," Louise hesitated.

"It's OK mom, I'm sure he'll get better," Vinnie consoled.

Tom was aware of a sinking feeling in his stomach.

"I feel terrible about this," he said quietly. "We were off having a great time and all the while Dad was in trouble."

"You couldn't have done anything, Tom," Jenny said.

"Jenny's right, Tom," Louise stated emphatically. "Being here wouldn't have made a difference and you would have ruined your honeymoon. I didn't want that to happen."

All the while, Nikki had been silent, listening to the adults talk about her new Grandpa, one she had hardly gotten to know. She liked him and now he was sick. She had talked to him today and he recognized her and said her name. He had a nice voice and she hoped he would be better soon.

She was happy her mom and Tom were home again. She missed them and she wanted to go back to her regular bedroom and eat her regular food. Besides, she was going to Disneyland after Christmas. That would be cool!

The drive home was quiet. Tom was lost in though about his father and what the implications for the business might be. Louise and Jenny tried to talk about the honeymoon but that conversation was unfocussed, and neither could muster much enthusiasm.

Vinnie drove in silence, also thinking about the meaning of this illness and what it might mean to the company, and more importantly, to him. It had been the dominant thought in his head since his father had been stricken ten days earlier. Perhaps this was the time that they could find a buyer for the company, and he could cash in his share.

When they arrived at his parent's home, Tom steeled himself for what he would find when he saw his father. He had conjured up some horrific scenarios in his mind, and was fearful of how he would react. Instead, he found his father sitting in his favorite chair in the living room, watching TV. He walked tentatively to his father and took his offered hand, bent to one knee and embraced him for what seemed a long time.

"How are you Dad?" he said quietly, tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

"Hi Tawwm," he replied slowly. "Di you haf ah goo time in Pahrish?"

"Yes Dad, we had a wonderful time," he smiled. "I'm very sorry to hear about ... your illness. We didn't know."

"Ah know Tawwm," he smiled slowly with the right side of his face. "Ah be ohkaay soon."

"Good to hear that Dad. You just take it easy and get better. Vinnie and I can look after the business."

Tom stood up and went to his mother's side.

"How you holding up, mom?"

"I'm OK Tom," she replied with a faint smile. "I'm getting used to the idea now. Your dad is going to be home for a while, but I don't know what to expect. We have an appointment with a physiotherapist Monday, and I think there's another evaluation scheduled for the week after next. He's getting all the best help, so ... I'm hopeful," she smiled.

"Good for you Mom." He was beginning to feel a bit better, despite the obvious handicaps his father would have to overcome. He turned to Jenny and walked to her side, putting his arm around her.

"Not the greatest homecoming, honey," he said ruefully. "Are you OK?"

"Yes ... I'm OK. I just feel so badly for your mom and dad ... and Vinnie. What a terrible thing to happen."

Nikki crossed the living room to stand beside her mother. She silently took her hand and looked up at Tom.

"Is Grampa Blanton going to get better?" she asked with little girl directness.

"I think so, Nikki," he replied, smiling. "It's just going to take time."

Tom moved to Vinnie who had been sitting in a chair on the other side of the room from the group.

"We'll need to have a meeting on Monday morning so that I can catch up with where we are with our projects," he said directly. "Can you get in touch with Robbie? We can meet at ten at my house, and you guys can bring me up to speed."

"Sure," was Vinnie's simple reply.

"OK, that will give me tomorrow to get back to this time zone and get the house organized for my new family," he smiled.

"When's moving day?" Vinnie asked.

"Tuesday, I hope. I could use some help."

"I get the message," Vinnie smiled. "I'm sure I can get a couple of volunteers."

"Thanks, Vin. I'm going to gather my gang and head for the house now. I'll see mom and dad tomorrow after we get settled."

Tom said his goodbyes to his father and mother and promised to see them tomorrow. They headed out the door to his truck, and slowly drove home.

Jenny silently watched Tom's face as they drove the short distance from his parent's home to Tom's. She could see he was lost in thought and probably worry over his father's health, as well as his mother's ability to cope with this stressful situation.

She was learning once again what a strong and remarkable man her new husband was as he handled this unexpected event. It was another reminder just how lucky she had been to find him, and she smiled secretly to herself at the thought.

On Sunday afternoon, Jenny and Nikki packed up their clothes and personal items from their former home, piled them in the back of her Corolla, and brought them up to their new home.

Nikki had insisted that she remain in the basement bedroom, and not the second bedroom near her parents. She liked her freedom and independence in the lower suite. It even had its own TV.

Jenny quickly made some rules that applied to when the TV could be on, and keeping the small bathroom clean. Her bedroom had an intercom, and its other receiver was in the kitchen. Jenny showed Nikki how to use it. Nikki was thrilled that she had her own communications system.

On Sunday, Tom went back to his parent's home on his own. He wanted to talk to his dad, specifically about the future direction of their company. It would be a long and painfully slow conversation, but Tom knew it was important. He had no illusions about what Vinnie wanted: the sale of the business for cash.

Tom wanted to continue the business as is, but knew he would need the support of both his parents as well as recruit at least one more manager, and possibly two.

Robbie Delgado had proven to be a godsend. He was bright, exceptionally hardworking and properly grounded in the business. He handled his men well and despite his diminutive size, was respected and listened to. His crew regularly met their targets, and easily outperformed Vinnie's crew.

Vinnie continued to be a problem for Tom. He obviously resented his father putting Tom in charge of the business in the field. To Vinnie, it was unfair. He was a brother too, and now he was reduced to crew chief. Worse than that, Tom was constantly on him about his crew's performance, always comparing him to that shrimp kid, Robbie.

Vinnie had more absenteeism than Robbie's crew, and they seldom got jobs done on schedule without having to work expensive overtime, or Tom having to divert resources from his other jobs. In his heart, he wanted to sell the business and just take the cash for his quarter share. With a quarter million dollars or so, he could find something else to do with his life, something that would be a lot more fun than slaving for his workaholic brother.

Tom was not confident that he could fulfill the role at which his father was so masterful. The elder Blanton's skills were public relations, regulatory agency negotiations (building inspectors), and project selection decisions.

Tom's expertise was the ability to manage the business in the field. It would be taxing his time, and if Vinnie continued to be an underachiever, it would tax the company's resources as well.

He reminded himself to talk to Steve Inhalt again about his options on revising the corporate structure. It was a touchy subject, buying out Vinnie's share. He dare not talk about it with his parents yet, and would not raise the subject unless it was absolutely necessary. One role he could not take on was family patriarch.

In bed that night, Jenny propped herself up on one elbow and gently ran her fingers over Tom's naked chest.

"Are you OK Tom?" she asked quietly.

"I guess so. I'm not sure. I'm still upset about dad." He looked at Jenny and smiled. "Thank God you're here. It's like having a life guard standing by."

He turned toward her and raised his hand to her face. Jenny moved across and kissed him softly on his forehead. Tom gazed at her in a look of love and complete comfort.

"I loved our honeymoon, Tom," she said softly. "But I'm glad to be back in our home together.

"Me too, Jen."

He turned toward her and his arm went across her back and his hand stroked her slowly. No words were spoken as he drew his fingers across the sides of Jenny's breasts and then downward to her hip. Jenny's hand moved behind his head and she pulled him toward a deep and sensual kiss, her tongue gliding over his lower lip and then into his mouth.

He responded in kind and his hand now grasped her butt and squeezed it firmly. Jenny rolled back and turned off the night table lamp, leaving only Tom's small lamp to light the room. Tom draped his t-shirt over the lamp to reduce the lighting even further.

Jenny smiled at the now familiar scene, and her free hand slipped down and softly gripped his manhood. She began a slow stroking movement and within a few seconds, he began to feel a familiar reaction as he became erect. She could do that to him on almost any occasion and when it wasn't enough, usually after two or three rapid sexual encounters, she would use her oral skills to bring him to life.

Tonight would be their first since their return, and with the troubling events of the day, she knew she should be patient, and gentle, and loving. There would be no "Jumpin' Jenny" tonight.

Tom rolled over onto his back again and closed his eyes as Jenny began to bring him to full arousal. He felt relaxed for the first time since he had arrived at the airport earlier yesterday. His lovely young bride would look after him. She was his new partner, and he thanked the gods every day for finding her. He felt her rise and move her leg over his lower body and hover above him. He opened his eyes and looked into her beautiful, smiling face.

She dipped down and kissed him on his lips and cheeks and forehead and neck and shoulders and chest in little, intimate touches. His hands moved to her hips and his back arched as he rose toward her. Her knees moved further apart and she began to lower herself, searching for his erection with her now ready sex.

Tom used his hand to place the head of his member on her slit, and began to stroke it back and forth. He used the forefinger of his other hand to enter her pussy, and found it already well lubricated. She was ready and he pulled her into his embrace as she steadily pushed herself onto him. They found each other's rhythm easily, and began a slow, languid journey together.

Jenny had begun to adjust to Tom's preference to have her on top of him when they made love. His member was much thicker than she had ever experienced, and he was mindful that it took a bit of time for her to get used to the tightness and pressure she felt as he entered her. He was very conventional and somewhat inexperienced at first, and only her occasional wild moments revealed another world of sexual pleasure to him.

Their original encounter that first night of wanton passion, when all the pent up emotion and frustration was released in one incredible, explosive moment. Since then, he had laughingly called her "Jumpin' Jenny," a complement to her energy and inventiveness. She had hidden this raucous side of her personality for a long time, and it was only with Tom that she had let loose this suppressed, erotic behavior.

Tom had decided that it was the special spice of their relationship, the thing that would keep their love life exciting and alive for many years. Jenny had delighted in Tom's easy acceptance of her hidden sexual persona. His conservative nature was melting away, and yet he never for a second stopped thinking of her pleasure and comfort. He was a powerful lover as well as a powerful man, and there was never a moment when Jenny would be wanting for gratification.

- 0 -

Vinnie and Robbie Delgado arrived at Tom's house promptly at ten, Monday morning. While Tom had some idea of what had been happening in his absence, he needed a formal updating to decide where all the resources should be placed. As usual, Vinnie gave a loose verbal report based on some hand written notes while Robbie had a computer printed detailed report of activities over the past two weeks.

Tom had a clipboard with the critical path notes for each job and awaited the updating of each crew chief. Vinnie covered his job off, indicating they were now three or four days behind schedule and were having trouble with suppliers not arriving in a timely fashion. He had used both Saturdays in Tom's absence for overtime to try and catch up, but little had been gained.

Tom thought to himself that the problem was with a lack of planning on Vinnie's part, rather than the suppliers. I was too easy to blame the suppliers when you didn't give them enough lead time.

Robbie's report was comprehensive and better still, his projects were on time. Robbie had picked up Tom's smaller renovation project during Tom's honeymoon and had effectively supervised both crews.

"Thank goodness for Robbie," Tom thought.

They discussed an injury to one of Vinnie's crew and looked for ways to cover off while the worker was away recovering from a nasty cut. The worker had been using a utility knife to cut plastic strapping and it had slipped on the slick polypropylene surface and cut deeply into his forearm. He would be off work for at least ten days to two weeks. Once again, it was an entirely preventable accident with a worker employing an improper procedure on a simple task. The proper tool, wire cutters, was in his apron when he cut himself.

Tom knew that the time was rapidly approaching when he would have to sit down with his brother and have a heart-to-heart about his performance, and his seeming lack of interest in his job.

Vinnie was cutting a wide swath through the young ladies in town, and night clubs seemed to be his second home. He was slow maturing, and with a lot of money for a young man in his mid-twenties, he was not acting very responsibly. He had been given the same single share as Tom, while Louise and Tony each held the other two shares.

coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers
12