Jenny Never Knew

Story Info
She got satisfied.
5.4k words
4.47
49.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside I was furious, he had missed out again. I had wakened before the alarm, and gently brought him to the surface, I had his cock in my hand and was slowly jacking him off. I know he loves it like this, his eyes opened, the lids lifting, wondering where he was. He was in my heaven, and he was going to be screwed by his very own real live angel.

He came round proper then, we kissed, he groped me, my nipples were already at full attention, they needed no extra titillation, no pun intended. My clit was in overdrive and would need no stimulation. I had woken like this and I was going to have my fun.

I slid underneath his naked body, and I was not letting go of his full hard on. Tony looked me square in the eyes and smiled.

"Here we go," I thought.

He pushed and in he went, I let go and he was up to the hilt, I sighed with pleasure, then he pulled back, and whopped it right in again. I almost came right there, but I forced it back, I wanted a galactic one so waiting was the name of the game.

"My God Jenny, look at the time, I have an 8 o'clock meeting this morning. I'm going to be late!" he yelled. And with that his cock came out with a pop, and he was out of bed and diving, literally head first into the bathroom. His beautiful wife of 1 year and aged 23, was left hanging high and dry.

"Tony, get your ass back in here right now or you are dead!" I practically screamed at him.

He shot out of the bathroom, never said a word apart from a very mumbled "Sorry," he dressed, and raced downstairs. I threw my robe on to be followed by a very disgruntled, and feeling abandoned very horny wife. I had nothing on but that, I was naked underneath. I had snuck out of bed to prepare myself for my morning shag, and was ready, willing and very able, and extremely horny, to hit the fuck road running.

"This is the second time in a month that you have done this Tony Bradshaw, and let me tell you, it will be the last!" I yelled at him in the hallway.

"You know how much I like a morning shag, yet you would prefer dashing off to work rather than have me! I'll start looking around, maybe I can find me a guy who will appreciate what you so obviously do not!"

"Jenny, I'm sorry honey, you know I love you, but this is my future we are talking about, I just can't miss it," he bleated, putting his shoes on. He shuffled past me, tried to kiss my cheek and got air as I pulled away. Frustration boiled away in me. Wasn't I the most beautiful woman walking the earth, men from all over the planet would break legs to get to me if they could.

I am 5feet 8" and make use of my height with the requisite heels, I adore sexy and lacy underwear, short skirts, tank tops. My breasts are full and firm, outrageously sensitive at times, like today! My hair is soft, long, silky, glossy, and thick, it follows my movements with movements of its own. It swills around me. My face is captivating, though obviously not captivating enough today! My legs taper top to bottom, I weigh about 135 lbs. Everything is where it should be, and at my age, sex is a vital part of my life.

I opened my robe as I saw him out of the door, lots of cleavage, a proud and still hard nipple showing. I was in a real rage at him. I had the front door open by about 6 to 8 inches, my hot flushed face peering out. He smiled sorrowfully and got into his car.

Fingers closed around my nipple and it nearly dropped me to the floor.

"Uggggh, Arggggh, wha..." I had forgotten, and I think Tony must have too. My first fear was, had Tony heard me, or seen me? No he hadn't, he was now glancing at me and in the car mirror at the same time and backing out. My nipple burst, it popped and crackled, my knees hit the door, it shut on my hand, I yanked it back.

I had to hold on to the door to stop myself from hitting the floor. My nipple was rolled and squeezed, I could do nothing but glare at Tony, a hand, then fingers found my wet slick pussy, or rather a single digit did. My clit bounced from here to there. Hot breath cascaded over my neck, lips smoothed it, and teeth nipped it.

"Johnathan, wha..." In my befuddled brain I suddenly knew who was debilitating my mind. I, we, Tony and I, had forgotten momentarily, that his school age younger brother had come to stay with us while his mum and dad went away on holiday. He was staying with us for two weeks. What I had no hope of knowing was, we had let a predator into our home, and he was having a go at me, his elder brothers beautiful young wife.

Jo Jo as we call him, must have heard the ranting and raving, from me about me and the state I was in, desperate for my morning shag, and being denied it by his brother. And then the apologetic, grovelling, and pathetic responses from him. He had surmised, and hit the nail on the head too, that I needed a damn good seeing to, and if Tony, couldn't do it, then he would, if he could.

Jo Jo couldn't have known it then, but my body, if not quite my mind had given up, and given in. The hard lump of iron pressing into my ass now confirmed it. His finger rubbing my clit was driving me mad. My nipple was in pieces, I knew it was rock hard, just like an acorn, and I was submitting to the finger devastating my clit, and thumb and finger that had mastered my thimble tenfold. Yet I was still looking at my husband as he gave me a perfunctory wave and drove off.

I was in cloud cuckoo land, the door clicked shut, I looked at it wondering how. My robe slipped away somewhere, not off, not yet, but somewhere. Jo Jo's teeth sank into my neck, he must have known now that I wasn't going anywhere, he had sensed that he had won, not that I had assumed a defensive position.

There was no fight in me, only response to his fingers, thumbs, teeth and hot breath. My ass, unknown to me was pressing back at him, and I felt that first instant delicious spread of my buttocks, as his cock made its way inexorably to the gilded golden treasure that was my super smooth shaved pussy. There was no resistance, it slid like a hot knife through soft butter and into me.

I sighed and gasped, another man's cock, or should I say boys cock, had entered where no other had ever been since I married. My silly husband was going to pay the price of his neglect, although he would never know, I hoped. He had literally delivered me on a plate to the next man who was to come along. In this case his very own and very young brother.

Tony and I had started attempting to have a baby, I didn't know it yet but I would be pregnant at the end of this day, and if I hadn't been I certainly would have been before Jo Jo left us, me. His warm thighs were up against mine, his knees tucked up his hips lifting me up a little. His cock, Oh wow his cock was in now as far as it was able to be.

He cupped my firm tits, squeezed my nipples kissed my neck. And never once did I think this was wrong, my brain couldn't make that leap, all I knew, we knew as, it was fabulous. I had a cock in me, it was all I needed. Young brother in law or not, it could have been anybody's, even Tonys dad, he fancied the pants off me, most men do anyway.

Somehow I seemed to be gliding, floating on a cushion of air, the reason was simple, Jo Jo was carrying me now into my sitting room. There he lowered me down, I put my hands out to steady myself, and then Jo Jo began to screw the ass off me. I have a lovely curved tight pert ass,, his knees were inside of mine, his chest resting on my back. I had nowhere to run.

Jo Jo took off, I got bashed and banged in quick succession, and in quicker succession I came gloriously. He grunted in my ear, and I felt him shoot his hot thick sperm into me. I felt the heat right in my stomach. I came with him, juicy thick cum squirted out of me too. But it never quelled his passion for me or what he was doing. He was making love, (I believed) the most beautiful woman he was ever likely to make love to.

Jo Jo was making the best of it, and I was the main benefactor, like it or not. Did I? did I like it, you had better believe that I did. I don't know if it was the position I was in, face down, ass up, or the fact that it as a strange cock in me scrubbing the insides of my aching hot pussy that never got scrubbed by my husband.

I heard him murmur in my ear, "Are you ready Jenny?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, then said, "what for?"

"This," he replied gruffly through my hair. His cock came out, what a wonderful sad feeling that is I thought, not knowing what was coming next. I needn't have worried, but I should have! I felt him push again, but this time he slid right into my ass. I automatically squeezed my cheeks together without thinking. But I was behind the game. He pressed on, I squealed, my head came up, my elbows dug in, my feet kicked, and all to no avail. Jo Jo was on top of me, his body pressing down on my back, his knees between mine holding them apart.

His arms were under mine and he was holding my wrists, I had absolutely nowhere to go, no defence, and no resistance. "Jo Jo," I cried, "please don't," but it was too late. I had had anal sex before and didn't mind it really, but I had to know, I needed to be ready. Here I wasn't ready, and I never knew. The pain was horrendously wonderful, I hated it, the glory, the degradation, the humility, his dominance, and on top of that, my submission, to my very young brother in law.

He was all the way in before I could even begin to force my ass muscles to even think of relaxing. I felt myself cave in. Jo Jo had got me all ways now. He had seen his opportunity with me, he had taken it, and he had succeeded where thousands of men would have failed miserably.

He had made me cum 2 or 3 times, he had cum in me, his potent sperm had filled me to the top. And now he was, me not knowing, subjugating me to him. Jo Jo force fucked my ass, and I had no option but to go along with it.

I moaned, and I knew in that tiny instant, that I loved it. My body gave way to a greater sexual power than I, than it.

God only knows what his elder brother would have thought, or said. Had he seen me now, completely debased and taken by a schoolboy, a very predatory schoolboy at that. Jo Jo knew what he was doing, and he definitely knew how to do it. As yet I hadn't seen any loving, only hard passion, which was for me, and whom I was. The beautiful sexy sister in law, that he must have been lusting after forever.

I lay there now submissive, and started pressing my ass back to him as he sank back into me. I went on a roll, a roll that Jo Jo must have been praying for, well his prayers were answered.

"Jo Jo, Oh God Jo Jo, please baby, please?" I heard me say that, and I wondered what I was begging for. I thought it was ridiculous to even say it but I had. There was another eye popper too, I had never begged any man, including my husband like this. It can only have been 10 to 15 minutes since he had gone to work, and Jo Jo topping and tailing me in both directions.

The suddenness of it all was a heart stopper, My ass was as full of hard cock as it ever had been, not that there had been that many times when I had consented to it. Jo Jo was in his stride now, he had ridden me to the first fence where I had jumpedin full flight, and now I was in full flow of being well and truly, wonderfully, and fabulously painfully reamed out.

I felt him move again, my wrists were released, and he went for my nipples, I lifted my body for him to get me. I orgasmed at the same time, my hands stayed where they were, gripping the cushion I was face down on. I enjoyed being in 'capture' mode so never moved. My ass was burning, Jo Jo was on a roll, and it was a roll for him to enjoy, and me to endure, although he was making me cum in spits and spurts.

He was kissing my neck, murmuring in my ear how much he loved me. And I gasped back in between moans and heavy breathing that I loved him too. That he could make love to me forever from now on, and I meant it as well. He humped me so smoothly, it was like we were on a linear track hurtling along at 1000 miles an hour.

Then he grunted, I grunted and I knew, I knew. Jo Jo came, I came, his hips hit me hard enough to almost deflate my ass. Never in my life have I looked back and thought, how fabulous he was, how fabulous it was to be screwed in this forceful domineering wonderful way. I had no idea that such loving ferocity could be so fantastically good. How good he could, did and had made me feel. How masterful this young man was, and still is to this day.

Jo Jo lay on me as we regained our breathing, he kept fondling me, kissing me and loving me, then he pulled away. I swear I heard a plop, but wouldn't have bet on it.

"I'll be back in a mo, stay there, don't go away" he said and scurried off. Stay there, don't go away? How, I was wrecked. He was gone for all of 5 minutes. Then he knelt at my side.

"Come on Jenny, up you get, we're off to bed now, so I can get at you properly," he told me sweetly.

"I was supposed to go shopping with Andrea," I said, Andrea being my best friend.

"Well," he whispered, "unless you want her to join us, and I do have to say Jenny, she is a sweet piece of ass. You had better call her and cry off because we are going to bed, got it?"

There was no compromise in his voice, I hesitated. Jo Jo smacked my ass.

"Call her get her round here to join in, or tell her you can't make it. Something has come up," he laughed, his cock was waving at me. It was then I actually saw it for the first time, and it was a fine first impression I got too.

Jo Jo had no embarrassment, he was confident, and bloody cocky too, no pun intended. He pulled me up, we met and we kissed, a real kiss, a lovers kiss.

"Jenny, be aware," he said without candour, "you are going to be turned upside down and inside out over the next 2 or 3 weeks so be ready, get ready, make your plans, you are mine from now on."

It was like a statement of ownership, he had taken me at my front door, my stupid husband practically looking on, Jo Jo had utterly seduced me, all because I was as horny as I had ever been, ready and ripe for plucking. Jo Jo had fucked me at the door from behind, then screwed my ass on the couch, and now I was being told how it was, and how it was going to be.

"I'll call Andrea right now," I said, "and tell her I am busy for a while. That I can't leave my helpless little baby brother in law all on his own," I told Jo Jo, I was looking him right in the eye but my confidence was zero. And I said it all in a meek and mild little girl's voice I had never heard.

He took my hand and led me up to bed, we went into my bedroom first, I just followed where he took me. He put my hand on his cock and off I went. I wanted nothing more than to have him in me again, and I was now thing, 'at any cost!'

He put his hands on my shoulders, he didn't need to press down, I sank to my knees without the need. I took him eagerly into my mouth, my luscious lips curling around him. I was aching already, I wanted to feel his hardness, his heat, the throbbing pulsing of his jet engine. I went for his testicles, the base, I licked everywhere, I pleasured myself on him. The mounting desperation for him grew with every inward suck.

He was hard, I was looking up at him, he smiled, he mouthed the word 'soon.' I was running my hands up and down his strong young legs, around his tight muscular buttocks. He was a boy in reality, but a towering man in every respect. I was feeling the power of his stance, the strength of his thighs. He was my oak tree, my flesh and blood real oak tree.

Jo Jo wasn't domineering, as in calling me names, saying this or that, and I wasn't submissive in the classic sense, I just liked the way he was. I enjoyed this unseen power he had as young as he was, Jo Jo had it. His elder brother certainly never had it, though he is no wimp. I can wag my finger, give him a look and he usually quails. But not this boy, oh no, he seemed to know what he wanted and the ability to let others know he did too. That was certainly my understanding, and I had no intention of arguing, not when he had given me more sexual satisfaction than I had had for a long time, even though I may not have known it.

I sucked and slurped, I felt cum slip out of his cock, the remains of his last load, the taste was beautiful, soft, smooth an silky, delicious. I nibbled and licked every where I could on my young master. I saw the happy look on his face, he had got me, wanting me had been obvious, and now he had me, whichever way, I would go. And I was not going anywhere far from him, or this, I now knew, stupendous weapon I had in my mouth and hands, not today anyway.

I did hate to admit it but it was a better weapon than his older brother had, there was no doubt about that. I was missing it already because I knew this would not last, not in the true sense of the meaning. Though I definitely would not be turning down an opportunity in the future, if one presented itself.

My ass ached, and I remembered why, Jo Jo had just tonked it, and the memory burned into my brain, as well as elsewhere. He must have seen the look on my face, he pulled me up. I wanted him back in me and we both knew it. I like to take the lead sometimes with hubby, but I liked his young brother taking the lead with me better. I got on the bed in my favourite position, on my knees, knees spread, ass up, head down cradled in my arms.

Jo Jo wasted no time, he struck like a guided missile. I was laser targeted and hit, his thighs slapped against mine, I almost felt as if I was going to shoot off the other side of the bed. I had to hang on to him tightly. And oh was it worth the wait, the ride was like no other, my husband isn't shabby in bed, but this, this little brother of his left him standing lost and forlorn at the station.

I have always been proud of myself, the way I look, the way I am, who I am, the way men look longingly at me, wanting me. I see it nearly every day. And I have known that not one of them stood a chance. I was Mrs Tony Bradshaw wasn't I? And I was staying that way.

Well today, and not so very long ago either. My very young brother in law had knocked me right off my own self built pedestal. He had shunted clear off the straight and narrow. I was an unfaithful cheating wife now that was for sure, and you know what? I loved it, I loved already what he was doing to me, with me, and for me, I didn't give a hoot I was a cheating wife.

Jo Jo absolutely hammered me, I never knew I wanted to be treated like this, be screwed like this, fucked like this, be suborned like this. I was made for it, well, made like it for Jo Jo I'm sure of that. I was looking up at my young brother in law, and I was in shock, complete awe. He was a boy, no he wasn't he was a man, no he wasn't he was a mountain, a Gorilla in the mist, a beast. He was rutting his mate, me!

Suddenly Jo Jo was gone, then my head snapped back, it was a good thing I was on the pillow and not up against the head board or I would have broken my neck. He sucked my pussy into his mouth, his tongue curled all the way in. I yelped and squealed and then I came, again.

His shoulders were under my thighs, his hands holding them down to him, his control of my slipstream silky pussy was his. I heard my feet drumming on the mattress, my fingers in his hair, trying to get him off me? Like hell I was, I didn't know, was I holding him there? That was a better idea.

The utterly amazing thing about all this was, in the space of about less than 2 hours he had had all of me, every hole had been filled, he had cum in all of them now. I was drained now, spent, used and wonderfully abused. I had never felt better.

'Brrrr, Brrrr, Brrrr the phone rang at the side of my bed. I glanced at the screen, it was Tony!

"Jo Jo," I said, "its Tony, please keep still, and be quiet for a moment, I have to answer him, please?" He nodded his head, I waited for him to free my pussy from his mouth, he never!

12