Jenny Sits on Brother Ch. 04

Story Info
In the sleeping bag again...
1.9k words
4.49
357.3k
194

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Next two chapters will be uploaded a little time after this one, so just have to wait for them to be approved by admin.

I know some of you think this is rushed both story wise and sex wise. But this is what I was after. Well as long as you like it, it is fine.

*

Annoyingly we didn't go to bed as soon as it was dark, the parents stayed up to watch a crappy movie. And since we had only one room, plus the small bathroom, there was no way I could play with Jenny.

Finally around ten we went to bed. Jenny took ages getting ready while mum and dad just fell asleep. She finally crawled into the sleeping bag with me.

But this time she faced me, I gripped her hips.

"Turn around."

She shook her head. It was pitch black, but I knew she was smiling.

"See what you can do like this."

I pulled her shirt up to expose her breasts, she paused for a moment and took it off. I was sleeping in my briefs, so we were both topless. I rubbed and sucked on her breasts, then moved on to the next stage.

I pulled her panties to one side, so her pussy was exposed. All ready I could smell her scent in the confines of the sleeping bag. I started to rub all over her pussy and noticed a difference straight away.

I hadn't really gotten a good look in the toilets, but I had felt and seen her pubic hair. Now she was completely hairless. I spent some time just exploring her pussy. I didn't know the names of the parts I played with or if they were particularly sensitive.

But from the way she was making cute little noises and wiggling on my hand I knew she liked it. I especially liked her breasts rubbing against my chest as she moved around.

Her smell was getting stronger and I needed to get off. It was like a drug to me, just one whiff and I needed to cum. I loved her smell, it was addictive.

It took a little effort to get my cock out of the hole in my briefs. I couldn't be bothered taking them off and this way I wasn't impaired by briefs around my knees.

Jenny realised what I was doing, reached out and guided my cock between her legs. There was no hesitation in our actions any more.

She was wet from my administrations and I think she was as turned on as I was by the proximity of our parents. They were sleeping, but it wasn't anywhere near safe. Dad was a deep sleeper, but I didn't think mum was.

I slid my cock back and forth along her pussy. I gripped her arse with one hand and used the other to awkwardly rub her clit. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and started to kiss my face and neck. She humped her pussy along my dick as I smoothly slid back and forth.

Her wet folds seemed to nibble on my cock as Jenny trembled and moaned softly. I couldn't slide back and forth to far because of the confining sleeping bag, but I was in heaven.

I took my hand off her arse to stick my index finger into her pussy to get it wet, then eased it up her arse. She moaned into my neck.

"You won't be cumming in my sleeping bag."

I frowned. Where else would I come? I wouldn't be able to get my dick back in my briefs in time. Plus I was running out of clean pairs. I had tried to clean the others in the sea to get some of the stain out, in the end I had to chuck them away. The fabric had become permanently crusty.

I stopped humping against Jenny and slowly pulled my dick back. I stopped as the head reached her entrance. I paused and tried to see her face.

I couldn't see her in the dark, but I could feel her tense. She wasn't pushing me away, but I didn't want to hurt her. In all my fantasies of women they had already lost their virginity, so I didn't have to deal with that.

I needed to fuck her, but I couldn't help myself and gave her an out. She was my sister, I didn't want to hurt her.

"Won't it hurt? You'll wake up mum and dad."

She shook her head and nuzzled my cheek.

"No. I already lost my hymen. Remember a few years ago I had my bike accident?" I nodded, I also remembered mum had made more fuss than I really thought necessary. Now I knew why. "Well it shouldn't hurt then, right?"

I was pretty sure it would still hurt, though the hymen was the main reason. It wouldn't be painless to have a cock for the first time, even without a hymen.

I grabbed my cock and rubbed the head all over her pussy, while rubbing the juices on the topside all over my cock.

I slowly pushed my cock into her pussy, for a few moments I wondered if I was in the right spot because nothing was happening.

Then my cock head entered her, slowly pushing her wider to accept my girth. Jenny held me tighter as I slowly eased deeper and we both groaned deeply. I stopped a few inches in and wondered if I should go in one big shove or go slow.

I decided comparing this to pulling off a band aid wasn't quite right. I resumed my slow push into my sister, her juicy pussy helping me slid in. I wanted to get more, but I retained my control and stopped myself from fucking her right there and then.

I was in heaven, she was tight, wet and pulsing around my cock. The friction from penetrating her tight virgin pussy was immense. I couldn't believe I had put off getting a girlfriend just to work. If I had known sex was even half as good as this, well I still would have failed to get a girlfriend. But I would have tried.

I groaned deeply into Jenny's ear as I finally entered her fully. She was breathing heavily into my ear. She liked it when I breathed in her ear, but only softly.

I realised I was still twirling my finger around in her arse, while she was rubbing her clit. I guessed she was trying to make the pleasure stronger than the pain.

I leaned closer to her and started sucking on her ear lobe, her finger nails were leaving marks in my back as she clutched me. Her legs moved up to encircle my hips and hold me deep inside. I found a little more length to push in as her legs moved up.

I slowly pulsed my dick in and out of her pussy a few inches at a time. Letting her get used to me and giving us both pleasure. I was in danger of cumming any minute.

I had never felt so big as I did now. My cock felt a foot long as I slid into my sister's pussy. Her inner walls clutching at my member as I eased out. It felt like the only reason I could move in and out was from her juices, she was so tight even then it was a tight fit.

"Fuck me."

I followed my sister's instructions and slowly pulled out so my head was just inside her pussy. I nearly came right there and then. She felt so amazing I had to try and think of anything else, but it was no good. She felt way too good.

I quickly fucked in and out of her, trying not to be too rough, but I wanted to enjoy her as much as I could. I knew I wouldn't get her off. I was just too horny to last long enough

I shoved my cock inside as deep as I could.

"I'm cumming."

Her legs tightened around me again and I felt her hand going wild on her clit. I humped into her as I came, shooting my hot load of cum directly into her pussy. I grunted as my cock seemed about to melt from the pleasure overload.

I slowly pulled out. Feeling like a selfish jerk for not getting her off. I froze as panic rushed through my veins.

"Um, are you protected?"

Jenny was breathing heavily, but I didn't think she had cum.

"Yeah mum gave me some pills a while ago. The talk was a little uncomfortable."

"Yeah, I imagine it was as bad as when dad gave me some condoms and told me he didn't want any grandchildren till I was married."

Jenny snorted.

"I can top that. When mum gave me the pills I accidentally sat down on her hand, I shifted so she could get her hand out, but she didn't move. Then she asked me if I knew how to masturbate. I nearly choked, I mean maybe had she asked me that when I hit puberty. But this was only a few months ago. I was so shocked I just said 'what?'. She squeezed my arse with the hand I was sitting on and said she would show me."

I was instantly hard. Jenny felt me spring to life and guided my cock back into her pussy. The heat and aroma coming from her steaming pussy was amazing. I was high on her musk.

"Last a little longer and I can cum as well."

"So what happened?"

I started to thrust slowly in and out of Jenny. I gave her hand a rest and took over clit stimulation duties as we slowly fucked.

"Well she pushed me back onto the couch and slid her hand down my shorts and panties. I nearly pissed myself, but I didn't do anything, I just lay there. She started to stroke me and tell me all the nice things I could do and all the nice things other people could do. I got excited really quickly. Someone else was touching me after years of only being by myself."

I started to hump faster into Jenny. Her voice was getting more and more breathless.

"She fingered me a bit and made me cum. I had never cum so hard. She gave my arse a few more squeezes and then massaged my breasts a little bit. Then she kissed me with tongue. I tried to grab her hand and make her finger me again. But she got up before I could and walked off like nothing happened."

Jenny started to cum, I tried to hold out, but her clenching pussy and breasts pressed against my chest got the better of me and I came again. It felt even better to cum while she was cumming, her pussy squeezed and pulsed on my cock, increasing the pleasure.

I waited till she had calmed down a little, I stayed inside her and continued to slowly hump.

"So you and mum have been..?"

Jenny sighed.

"No. She has only done it a few more times. Every time I see her I want to grab her hand and shove it down my pants. Or bury my face in her pussy when she bends over washing the floor."

"Yeah, I used to perve on her when she washed the floor, used to imagine walking over, pulling her pants down and fucking her silly."

Jenny kissed me on the lips and I felt her smile as she did.

"Time to sleep."

I wanted to fuck her all night, but I was pretty tired from all the walking around today. When we got home she wouldn't be able to sit down or bend over without me jumping in.