Jenny Takes A Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd of men began chanting, “Go, go, go!” So she obliged, pulling her panties down over her thighs, so they were stretched tightly as she spread her legs and leaned over, giving everyone a good look at her ass, and at the wet, swollen pussy between her legs. Then she pulled her legs one at a time from her panties and tossed then aside, leaving her naked and incredibly horny before a room full of equally horny men.

Jenny looked around the room through a lust-filled haze. It was time to kick things up a notch. “OK, where are all these dicks I’m supposed to be getting?” she drawled. “C’mon, let’s see some hard.” In a flash, the men began to strip. Jenny looked over the room and pointed at Jay and Leo. “Let’s finish what we started on the way over,” she purred. “How about it?” They didn’t hesitate, but stepped over to her. They rubbed their naked bodies against hers, then she knelt in front of them, took their cocks in hand and began alternating licking and sucking their throbbing erections. She hummed and slobbered wantonly as she took turns taking their pricks deep in her throat.

Back and forth, Jenny sucked at the two cocks in front of her. Jay, on her left, had a fairly slender dick, while Leo’s was a little fatter, and she stroked them furiously when she wasn’t inhaling them down her throat. At one point, the two men brought the heads of their cocks at the same time, stretching her lips as far as they could go, before one or the other slipped into her mouth. Faster and faster, they pumped their cocks in her mouth, driving deeper into her throat with each stroke.

Suddenly, Jay stiffened, and gasped, “I’m… gonna… cummmmmm,” and as he did he pulled Jenny’s head fully onto his cock and spewed a hard, copious load of cum deep in her throat. Jay hadn’t even finished cumming, when Leo pulled her off Jay’s cock and turned her head to him, and Jay’s cock smeared its last oozing spurts on her cheek. Jenny just barely got her mouth around the head of Leo’s dick before he erupted with a thick, salty load of cum. Even as she was trying to swallow his load, some of the creamy cum was forced out from around her lips by the power of his shots, and some of it dribbled down her chin and onto her chest.

Jenny’s chest was heaving as she pulled her mouth off Leo’s wilting dick. Instinctively, she reached a hand between her legs and was amazed to see that her juice was dripping down the insides of her thighs, and that her clit was huge, purple and throbbing with need. Looking up, she saw Robbie sitting on the sofa with his huge cock in his right hand. With his other, he crooked two fingers to beckon her over. Jenny knee-walked her way over until she was kneeling between his legs.

“Suck my cock, baby,” he said softly. “Suck my cock while my brother fucks that hot little pussy of yours. I promised him he could have firsts in your twat. OK?” Jenny just nodded, then looked over her shoulder at where Ricky was already kneeling behind her. Ricky was a slightly smaller version of his big brother, but he was still quite well hung, and he quickly slid his hard boner between her slack pussy lips and thrust himself deep in her pussy from behind. At the same time, Jenny felt Robbie clasp his hands to the back of her head and pull her mouth over his cock. She expertly sucked him all the way to the hilt, and quickly got into the pushing-pulling rhythm of two cocks working themselves in her at the same time.

Jenny could feel her orgasm beginning to rush through her body, but she knew that was a secondary concern to these men. They were using her for their own lust, for their own gratification, and if she came, that was all the better, but it wasn’t something they were going to worry about. And, strangely, that was what Jenny wanted. She’d always fantasized about being used like this, though not, perhaps, with this many. But she was feeling her arousal swell at the knowledge that she was their toy for as long as they wanted. As long as the drugs, drink and dicks kept coming, she’d keep right on going.

Robbie and Ricky took their time with Jenny as the room full of men sat around drinking and stroking their cocks, waiting their turn. After about 10 minutes, Jenny felt herself tumbling off the cliff in a gigantic orgasm. She’d waited all week for a really good climax, and now it washed over her from the good fucking she was getting from Ricky and the hard dick of her boyfriend, who was plowing his meat as deep as he could go in her hot mouth. As she came down slightly, she glanced out of the corner of her eyes, and heard more voices coming into the den, people who were just arriving to the sight of a horny little blonde sucking one cock and fucking another.

Ricky began to feel the tingling sensation in his scrotum that told him he was about to fire a huge, rusty load. He gripped Jenny’s hips and began to fuck her forcefully, plowing into her liquid slot like a freight train. Robbie, too, was nearing completion, and he wrapped his hands in Jenny’s sweaty hair to regulate her deep thrusts. Gasping, Ricky pulled Jenny’s hips to him one final time and felt hard lightning bolts of cum fire out the end of his cock, bathing Jenny’s twitching cunt with a huge flow of cum.

Watching Jenny’s face contort in ecstasy as Ricky filled her cunt sent Robbie over the edge, and at the last possible second, he ripped his cock out of her mouth and sprayed a geyser of cum all over her face. His first two shots splattered into her hair, across each eye and down her cheeks, the rest he doused liberally over her nose, her lips and her chin. Jenny squealed in surprise at the erotic explosion, and that pushed her to another hard climax.

When Robbie was finished spurting, Jenny took the softening head of his cock into her mouth and squeezed the last few drops onto her tongue. Then he pulled her face up so she was staring him in the eyes. “I want you to wear my cum proudly,” he said, before maneuvering her over to the middle of the sofa. Jenny just looked at him with something like blind devotion.

But she didn’t have much time to contemplate, because she was quickly rolled onto her back on the sofa. Greg moved in between her open legs, gripped her behind the knees, lifted her legs and plowed a very nice-sized dick right up her cum-filled cunt. As he began to fuck Jenny’s overheated pussy, another man knelt on the arm of the sofa, leaning against the back of the sofa for support and presented his dick for her to suck. She inhaled his cock like a starving woman, sucking and licking voraciously while Greg pounded her pussy with strong, even strokes. Muffled squeals of delight escaped her lips as the duo worked their cocks as deep as they could go.

The man in Jenny’s mouth had barely gotten his dick past her lips when he started in with an erotic patter. This guy was a talker, and told Jenny just exactly what he and everyone else intended to do.

“Oh, yeah, baby, work that mouth around my cock,” he started. “You like hard cock, don’t you. You like sucking cock and getting cum shot all over your pretty little face. I hope you like cum, ‘cause by the time we’re through with you, you’re gonna be full of so much cum, it’ll be coming out your ears; you’ll be swimming in it. We’re gonna turn you into a real cum whore. Ain’t that right, guys.”

Hoots and hollers greeted that last comment, as several other men crowded around to watch. Finally, the heat from Jenny’s mouth became too much, and with a snarl, he pulled his cock out of her mouth, stroked it hard several times and fired a series of cum blasts in a horizontal pattern across her face, neck and tits. Hearing his buddy’s comments and seeing him deliver on his promise spurred Greg to lean in hard on Jenny’s upturned thighs, fuck her furiously for about 15 seconds, then he pushed as deep as he could go and fired a succession of cum shots deep in her womb. Jenny, too, got off on the man’s obscene patter, and she felt a low, rumbling orgasm sweep through her as she took the twin jets of semen.

Jenny was still trembling from her orgasm when she was turned so that she was lying flat on the sofa, with her left leg propped on the back of the sofa and her right leg dangling toward the floor. Immediately, another man knelt on the sofa and plowed a sizable cock up her cum-filled pussy, while a second man pulled her head back and rammed a fairly long, slender dick all the way to the hilt in her throat.

These two men had been sitting on go for quite some time, and the whorish display Jenny was putting on had put them right on the edge. So they didn’t mess around, but went at her hard, fucking her mouth and her pussy with equal intensity. All Jenny could do was lie back and take it as the men used her roughly, and it was with a sense of relief when they each shot off within seconds of each other. The men in her cunt pushed hard then fired several rapid shots of cum in her overflowing pussy, and the man in her throat also pushed himself to the hilt and sent several rockets of cum straight into her stomach.

When they were finished, Jenny couldn’t help but notice that the room was filled with men, most of them naked and hard. She had been going less than an hour, closer to a half-hour actually, and already she had cum three times herself, and had taken three loads in her pussy, three in her mouth and two across her face, but looking at the room, she realized that she was just getting started. At that moment, she knew she needed a quick break before resuming.

“I need a drink,” Jenny croaked, her throat sore from the pounding she’d just received. A shot of tequila and a cold beer chaser was delivered, and she chugged both down, along with several tokes off a doobie that was making the rounds. Just then, Robbie showed up with a mirror containing two thick lines of coke for her to snort. When she was sufficiently refreshed, she noticed that a mattress had been brought out and placed in the middle of the floor. Robbie helped her off the sofa and led her to the mattress. Her face was still splattered with cum as she lay back on the mattress, opened her legs to show her cum-filled cunt, smiled and said, “OK, guys, who’s next.”

And now the orgy began in earnest. A man knelt on the mattress and shoved a very large dick up her pussy, ramming it in all in one thrust, while two men knelt on either side of her head and took turns pushing their cocks in her mouth. As the latest round of mind-altering substances coursed their way through her body, Jenny found herself climbing back on the path to ecstasy, thrilling to the knowledge that there was a seemingly inexhaustible supply of dicks to keep her at a peak for hours.

The music at that moment was quite appropriate, as a few more people began to arrive for the party. It was Stevie Ray Vaughan blasting out his classic, “The House Is Rockin’” The lyrics boomed through the house: “If the house is a-rockin’, don’t bother knockin’. If the house is a-rockin’, don’t bother, come on in.” And they did, in twos, threes, sixes and more. They came on in and were greeted by the stunning sight of Jenny on her back on a mattress in the middle of floor in the den, with one man fucking her pussy, two others fucking her mouth and a line of men waiting their turn. By now, there were some 25 people in the house, drinking, smoking, snorting and fucking, or watching the fucking.

Jenny’s head was being turned every few minutes as the two men fucking her face alternated sinking their cocks deep in her throat, while the man between her legs began to hump harder and faster in her pussy. As if on cue, all three men abruptly pulled their cocks out, pumped them with their fists a few hard strokes and fired off all over her body. The man who had been fucking Jenny’s pussy shot a rocky load all over her abdomen and up her stomach, while the two men at her head added their spunk to the loads that had already been left there. The one on Jenny’s right also put a few cum wads in her hair.

As soon as they fell away, two more men stepped up. One lifted Jenny’s leg way over her head until she was almost bent double, handing her ankles to his partner. Then he pressed his good-sized cock to her asshole and pushed it steadily in, until the head popped past her sphincter and he plunged balls deep up her rectum. Jenny screamed in surprise at the sudden intrusion into her asshole, but by the time the man had pumped three strokes in her ass, she was moaning in pleasure and begging the man to fuck her ass hard. Then the man holding her ankles told her to grab his cock and suck him for everything she was worth. Jenny eagerly fed his cock into her hot mouth and sucked furiously.

The man fucking Jenny’s ass was in no hurry, and he pumped his cock deep in her rectum at a measured pace, building her arousal to a fever pitch. But after about five minutes of furious sucking, the man in Jenny’s mouth pulled out and shot a ferocious cum load over her pursed lips, over her neck and on her tits. Two more men came over and alternated pressing their cocks to Jenny’s cum-covered face, while two more men who simply couldn’t wait knelt on either side of her torso and jacked off to the incredible sight, and they quickly shot huge loads of cum all over her tits and chest.

After a good amount of time fucking Jenny’s ass, during which time she howled as another explosive orgasm ripped through her guts, the man between her legs began to pick up the pace, while Jenny continued to suck the cocks of the men at her head. Finally, with a long groan, the man in Jenny’s ass fucked three especially hard thrusts and surrendered his cum up her bowels. Seeing the man filling Jenny’s ass was too much for the men at her head, and the man in her mouth erupted, sending a stream of scalding-hot cum down her throat, while the other man shot long ropes of cum across her eyes and nose.

The next man to crawl between Jenny’s legs pushed his cock into her pussy and began to hump like a madman, and he came almost before he got started, adding his cum load to the flood of cum that already filled her pussy. He was followed by another man, who fucked her pussy for about five minutes before shooting his cum up her cunt. Of course, the cum had nowhere to go, except out her gaping hole onto the mattress.

The next man up rolled Jenny onto her knees and pushed a very fat cock up her ass, sending her into spasms of lust. At the same time, two cocks materialized in front of her and she took each in hand and fed them both to her mouth at the same time. Jenny was absolutely insane with lust by now, her whole being a swirling vortex of sensations, and she gobbled the cocks in front of her with utter abandon. While her ass was getting royally fucked by the fat cock, she worked her mouth back and forth between the two cocks in front of her. When she believed they were ready to cum, she pushed both heads in her mouth and gave a gagging squeal as they both erupted in her mouth at the same time. Of course, she couldn’t swallow very well with the cocks in that position, so their cum simply ran out the corners of her mouth, down her chin onto her chest.

That display was too much for the fat cock in Jenny’s ass, and he gasped as he shot a stony load in her flooded ass. He pulled out, leaving Jenny’s ass gaping open and leaking cum. But her ass wasn’t empty long, as another cock pushed its way effortlessly in. As this man began to fuck her ass with strong strokes, Robbie came over, knelt in front of Jenny and offered her a shot of vodka, followed by a long drag off a beer. Then he held up the mirror and gave her two quick lines, sending her mind back off into the stratosphere.

“Cock; I need cock,” she groaned dazedly. And a young black man with a very long cock obliged, pushing his dark meat into her voracious mouth. At first, Jenny couldn’t quite take it all, but after he laced his hands in the hair at the back of her head and slowly pulled her to him, she soon had every bit of his cock scudding down her throat. She sucked him slow and deep, while the cock in her ass steadily increased his pace.

Back and forth they worked Jenny on their cocks, bringing her to a succession of orgasms, spurred on by the latest round of drug and drink. Finally, the man in her ass felt the tingle in his balls and added his cum to the cum that had already been shot in her ass. The black man in her mouth then pulled his cock out of her mouth, laid back while two other men picked Jenny up bodily, turned her around and planted her ass over the long dong that jutted up to the ceiling. Jenny managed to get her feet under her as her ass melted onto the long licorice stick that roared up her backside, and she began riding the man in a delirium, her head lolling from side to side.

Looking through her heavy-lidded eyes, she saw Robbie kneel in front of her and push his long fat dick up her sodden pussy. Jenny was barely conscious of what was happening, but she could sure feel the two long cocks that were giving her exquisite pleasure. From either side, two men stepped forward and pushed their cocks to her face, and she took turns giving them as much of a blowjob as she could in her semi-conscious state.

After about 10 minutes of this, the cocaine really kicked in, and Jenny revived somewhat, moaning and pleading with the men to fuck her hard and keep making her cum. And they did, establishing a steady back and forth rhythm, the cocks in her cunt and ass working her like clockwork. Watching Jenny get plugged like a sandwich was too much for one of the men fucking her face to handle, so he pulled out and shot off all in her hair, followed immediately by the one at her other side, filling her tangled locks with hot, sticky cum.

Just then, four more men stepped up beside her. Two took turns filling her mouth with hard cock, while the other two filled her hands with their dripping dicks. She sucked on the two at her face and jacked off the two in her hands, all the while feeling the two dicks at her crotch fucking steadily.

After long minutes of this, Robbie and his black friend began to feel the urge to purge. The black man, especially, had shown amazing control, but the heat from Jenny’s buttery ass, and the feeling of Robbie’s big dick just a fraction of an inch away on the other side of her slick membrane, became too much. Bouncing Jenny hard on his cock while Robbie pounded her pussy, he thrust his hips upward, gave a strangled groan and fired a super-wet load of cum deep in her ass. Feeling the long dong in Jenny’s ass swell and explode triggered Robbie to explode wildly in her cunt. Hot globs of cum poured out her holes around the two throbbing dicks that were still shooting their white sauce.

Jenny also felt a wicked orgasm flash through her body as the two men spent themselves in her, and she writhed and shook from its effects. That caused the four men at either side to grab their cocks and explode all over her body. The two men at her face added their cum to the mask of semen that covered her face, while the other two splattered their cum all over her bouncing tits, until they, too, were covered with spunk.

The men had no more gotten off the mattress when five more men took their place. Jenny’s eyes sparkled with an insane lust as she was rolled over onto a man lying flat on his back. She reached behind her and held his dick up so she could slide her flooded pussy down the shaft. As soon as she was impaled on his dick, another man crouched behind her and thrust his cock up her equally flooded ass. Neither of these men were quite as big as the two who had been in there before, but they were plenty big enough, and they quickly set about working their cocks back and forth in her steaming holes. The other three men stood in front of Jenny and offered her their cocks, and she took them eagerly, feeding the one in front of her into her mouth and stroking the other two hard with each hand.