Jenny Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I turned to see Madame Dumont strap the dildo to herself. Once strapped on, I gasped when I saw what it looked like on her. I already thought my French lit professor looked extremely kinky, dressed in garter and hose and a half-bra. Now with the huge dildo strapped to her svelte figure she looked outrageously obscene!

"Oh my God!" I cried out as I gazed at her done up like that. "Are you going to fuck him with that?"

"That's exactly what I plan to do, Jenny, and I'd love to have you watch and take part," she said.

"But it's so huge, how can he take it? How can anyone?"

She laughed, waving off my concern.

"These queers like to do some pretty wild things, isn't that right, Jean-Pierre?" she said. "Jean-Pierre's told me how he sometimes enjoys going down to clubs in New York where kinky faggots like him let out all the stops. He's told me all about how he and his fellow sluts like to shove their big fists up each other's assholes."

I was stunned into silence hearing this.

"Isn't that so, Jean-Pierre?" she probed.

"Yes, Madame Dumont," he agreed, his eyes darting back and forth nervously between the two of us.

"So Jean-Pierre has no trouble taking something like this. He's proven that many times," she smirked, looking at me.

Now she dug into the tub of shortening and scooped up some of the white grease, spreading it over the flesh-colored, very life-like surface of her strapped-on rubber cock.

"Stand aside," Madame Dumont now told me, taking the paddle from my hand. Then she reached between his buns and tore the buttplug out of his ass. After that she scooped up more of the shortening and worked it into his crack, quickly shoving all four of her fingers inside, only the thumb visible.

I thought I'd had some pretty wild experiences in anal sex recently, but this was really outrageous.

"Are you going to do it to me in front of her?" he asked anxiously, looking back at us with a concerned look.

"Poor boy!" Madame Dumont smirked. "It's so humiliating to think you're going to be sodomized in front of an eighteen year old female! Isn't it, Jean-Pierre?"

"I'm nineteen," I corrected her.

"A nineteen year old female," she cackled, getting behind Jean-Pierre.

"Get those fingers in there and hold yourself open," she told him.

He was handcuffed behind his back, but his fingers were free to reach in and hold himself open, which he now did. I stood by and watched as Madame Dumont stepped up and wedged the knob of her rubber cock into his crack. It looked unreal, the thick knob digging into his crack, nearly a foot of thick rubber shaft behind it.

"This is how I keep Jean-Pierre in line," she said, turning to me. "Otherwise he can be a very unruly boy, isn't that right, Jean-Pierre?"

"Yes..." he whispered.

Now, standing behind him holding onto his hips, she pushed forward as I just gazed in wonder, watching her force that unimaginably immense rubber penis up his queer ass.

"This is his favorite cock, isn't it, Jean-Pierre?" Madame Dumont said as she began to fuck him in earnest. "It's huge, and stays hard forever."

I gazed ahead, dumbstruck, spellbound by the stunningly depraved sight of Madame Dumont fucking her graduate assistant up the ass with a rubber cock that was almost as long as my forearm, and seemed thicker than my wrist. Poor Jean-Pierre sure looked like he was enjoying it too, squealing like a happy pig, but with his hands cuffed behind his back, he couldn't even take hold of his own cock and relieve the itch down there. That cock looked like it was about to burst. So I took pity on the poor boy, stepping up and grabbing hold of his penis, stroking the shaft as he sighed in relief.

"He likes it, doesn't he?" Madame Dumont cackled, seeing me fist his cock. "He likes to be watched bending over and taking it, don't you Jean-Pierre?"

"Y-- y-- yes, Madame," he said, "Enculez moi!"

"For your information, Jenny, that means 'fuck my ass'. I'm sure you'll be coming across the term in your further reading of the works of the Marquis de Sade. See, we French have a single term for the act, rather than saying 'fuck-my-ass.' That's because in France we're very, very devoted to the pleasures of the bottom and speak of them often."

I knew that the French, with their well-developed sense of language, liked to speak of everything often!"

I wasn't going to be too nice to Jean-Pierre, after all he'd pissed me off often enough. So now I let go of his cock and stepped behind Madame Dumont to gaze at her. She looked so fabulous standing there, tall and svelte, in her high heels, and seductive lingerie. And she appeared to be so in command, holding onto Jean-Pierre's hips, slowly pumping as much of that cock inside his bottom as he could possibly take. But what I focused on most now was her bottom, beautifully exposed under her sassy red garter belt. Madame Dumont's youthful buns had hardly lost an ounce of spring, I saw, as she pumped them forward. She looked over her shoulder at me, seeing how I was glancing down at her bottom, admiring it.

Then she reached over for the paddle and gave it to me.

"Maybe for a change of pace the student would like to punish the professor, non?"

I was stunned by this suggestion, but she wasn't going to have to twist my arm. I'd already gotten proficient at spanking my roommate, and had come to relish tenderizing a cute female bottom.

"Mon plaisir!" I said, taking the paddle. "But first let's begin with my hand."

And so I stood behind her now and began spanking her buttocks as she kept pumping them forward, driving her strap-on cock up Jean-Pierre's helpless bottom.

"Oui! Oui! Oui!" she squealed as she felt the sharp sting of my hand landing on her taut, smooth skin. Madame Dumont's fantasies and kinks obviously took many forms.

"Go on! Fuck his ass, fuck it hard!" I hissed as I spanked her, urging her on as a jockey would urge his mount, causing her to pump faster, harder, Jean-Pierre groaning louder, enjoying every monstrously intrusive thrust into his body.

Now I picked up the paddle and put it to work.

"Yes!" I said, paddling away. "Sometimes the professor needs to be punished too."

"C'est vrai!" Madame Dumont exclaimed.

"And sometimes the student needs to vent some of her frustrations," I said.

Now I pulled back to take a look. Madame Dumont's bottom was appealingly pink, the black leather dildo strap between her buns providing a vivid contrast.

"Merci, Jenny" she said turning back with a pleased smile. "I need that once in a while myself."

"Well, you let me know, because I'd be happy to spank and paddle your bottom anytime you wanted," I told her boldly. "And have you spank and paddle mine."

Also, I was thinking I'd have to introduce Madame Dumont to my roommate Fiona, sometime. The three of us -- a red-blooded American, a chic Frenchwoman, and a sassy boarding-school educated South African brat -- we could have ourselves a hell of a spanking party! And I knew that after the hands and paddles were done with their work, the tongues would take over. Maybe me and Fiona would have an opportunity to see why oral sex is always referred to as French!

Now, finally, she slowly pulled her rubber cock out of Jean-Pierre's bottom. I looked, stunned, as she withdrew inch after inch, amazed to see how she had been able to get all that inside him. But like she said, horny queers like Jean-Pierre are no ordinary mortals when it comes to their willingness to test the limits.

"Maybe you'd like a turn at Jean-Pierre now?" she asked, turning to me. "Would you like to strap this on for a while and have yourself a nice, big cock?"

"'And use it to fuck the shit out of Jean-Pierre's poor, helpless ass?" I said, getting into the groove.

"Exactly!" she said, unstrapping it and then walking and showing me how to strap it onto myself. She correctly guessed I had never used a dildo like this before.

"B-- b-- but elle est une co-ed! Une freshman!" Jean-Pierre protested lamely, figuring that not only was it slavish enough for him to let himself be fucked by a woman, but to have it done by a young co-ed whose papers and exams he graded, would be excruciatingly humiliating. But that, of course, was the point. Jean-Pierre reveled in such twisted prospects, and what could be more twisted than having a teenager, a nineteen year old female take charge of his body and fuck him to oblivion?

"Bend over!" Madame Dumont again demanded. Jean-Pierre had straightened his body. Now bending over all the way again I could see what she had done to his asshole. That hole looked like it had been fucked! Fucked with a capital F! It was one of the most obscenely depraved sights I had ever seen in my life! I wondered whether I'd be able to tell Fiona about this. I think I would. If it was something sexual, I swore I'd share it with Fiona, that's how close and intimate we had quickly become.

Madame Dumont dug into the tub and slapped some more shortening into his crack. He'd need it.

"He's all yours," she said as I excitedly stepped behind him. I'd had this fantasy a few times, fucking a guy, but I never expected to be able to live it out at this early stage of my sexual experience. After all, this was pretty far out and kinky, screwing my section head's ass with a big rubber cock while my French professor stood by and watched, about as kinky as anything I'd been reading about in those French novels Madame Dumont had been assigning.

"Here, Jean-Pierre," I said, "This is for all those cruel comments you made on my papers."

Madame Dumont cackled happily, loving my attitude.

"You're a very good student, Jenny, a quick learner," she said. "I don't know what your final grade will be for this course. But you definitely deserve an 'A' for depravity!"

"Why thank you, Madame Dumont," I cooed, wedging the obscene huge cockhead into his crack, driving it in. Now I watched, awed, as I drove the thick shaft inside him, Jean-Pierre squirming helplessly, twisting his cuffed arms as I thrust forward.

"Take it, worm!" I shouted as I fucked his faggot bottom with kinky, eager glee.

"Oui! Tres bien! Tres bien!" Madame Dumont hissed approvingly.

Then she disappeared out of sight, behind me. I figured I'd be feeling some more of her hand as she resumed spanking me, or maybe the paddle. But instead I felt something else. For Madame Dumont had dropped to her knees behind me and I could now feel her pulling aside the dildo strap. The next thing I knew there was something warm and wet digging into my asshole -- my French professor's tongue!

She had said she wanted to get in between my buns, and now here she was, on her knees, doing just that.

"That's it, Madame Dumont," I said. "Lick my pretty little asshole, lick it while I screw le queer!"

This was too much! Here I was with my French lit professor and her grad assistant, both responsible for assessing my work and giving me a final grade, fucking one up the ass while the other was down on her knees, licking mine! I never expected that when I decided to go away to college I'd be having campus adventures quite like this one!

"Mmmmmh, tres delicieuse," Madame Dumont said, after she stood up, licking her lips. Fiona, now Madame Dumont -- my asshole was getting to be a campus culinary hot spot!

"Let's take some pity on this poor boy," Madame Dumont now said, walking in front of Jean-Pierre and taking his cock in her hand, stroking it as I kept pumping it up his bottom.

"Now it's time for your reward," she said, twisting his penis as I craned my neck so I could see. And what I saw a few moments later was spurt after spurt of Jean-Pierre's cum leaving his cock like a fountain, spilling onto the floor.

After she had squeezed out every last drop, I now slowly withdrew my rubber cock from his ass as Madame Dumont helped me unstrap the dildo. Then she uncuffed Jean-Pierre's wrists. They were raw and red and he rubbed them to soothe them.

"What do you have to say to Jenny now, Jean-Pierre?" Madame Dumont asked.

"Merci, Jenny," she said with embarrassed, but excited eyes.

"Thank you for what?" she probed.

"Pour-- for fucking mon derriere," he said.

"Good. Now wipe that up!" she barked, pulling a few tissues from a box, handing them to him. We both leaned backed and watched as Jean-Pierre got down on elbows and knees to wipe his semen off the tile floor.

"He's such a good maid!" Madame Dumont cackled, wrapping an arm around me and drawing me close to her. "But now I think it's time to dismiss him so we can have some all-girl fun, what do you say, Jenny?"

"I say, throw the faggot out of here, and let's eat la pussy!" I barked, stunning them both.

12