Jenny's Blackmail Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny screamed in pain as it felt like her ass was getting torn apart. Thankfully John's long cock was not as thick as the rest of his body or else she would probably fainted from the pain. John continued ramming his whole cock inside her ass at an incredible speed. He pushed her head down into the couch and began spanking her ass. It made a loud crack that resonated throughout the room and left a red hand mark on her cheek. John tensed up, grabbed her by her love handles, and exploded deep inside her ass.

John pulled his cock, which was still fully erect, out of her ass. A small amount of cum leaked out from her asshole and slowly streamed down the sides of her pussy. At least she couldn't get pregnant this way. John sat back down on the couch to rest and to let Jenny recuperate from the ass fucking she just received.

"Wow... I can't believe how hard you fucked her ass and pussy." Jake said. "How can still have an erection after cumming inside her like that?"

"Haha," John chuckled. "It's because I popped a Viagra on the way here. I would've given you one, but I wanted a chance to fuck her thoroughly first. Now that I got a chance to fuck that ass I don't mind sharing. Here you go buddy."

John found his jeans on the floor and reached in his pockets for some pills. He tossed one to Jake who then quickly swallowed it. You got to be kidding, Jenny thought. Those pills are going to keep them going for hours! It looks like she was going to have to spend the whole night satisfying their carnal needs.

"My cock smells like shit," John said. "It must be from her dirty little ass. Come over here and lick it clean."

"What about me?" Jake asked.

"She's got two more holes, man. Feel free to use whichever one you want."

Jenny engulfed John's cock in her mouth and sucked on it. His cock had been in both her pussy and ass and now she was sucking her own juices off his cock. Jake knelt behind Jenny's ass and poked his rejuvenated cock at her pussy. He kept thrusting his cock in the direction of her pussy but was missing the entrance each time. He carefully spread her cheeks wider and saw where her pussy gaged open. This time he guided his cock into her pussy with his hand and finally hit the jackpot. He was fully inside of her in one push because her pussy was wet and loosened from John's earlier fuck. His reaction was much like John's first time inside of Jenny. It was incredibly wet and soft so Jake couldn't hold back from fucking her like a wild animal. His cock was like a piston driving deep inside her. No more than a few minutes Jenny felt his cock twitch inside of her.

Jenny didn't let the eight inch cock that just entered her distract her from blowing John. She was more worried about pleasing him than she was of pleasing Jake. She sucked deep long strokes that allowed John's cock to hit the back of her throat from time to time. Once in a while she would suck hard on his cock and pull her mouth off, letting out a loud popping noise. Jake continued fucking her from behind. He frantically pumped his cock inside of her like a jack rabbit. She felt disgusted that his stomach was sagging over her ass as he was fucking her doggy style.

As synchronized as an orchestra, John and Jake both exploded in both ends of Jenny. Thick semen was shot down her throat and some was puddled on her tongue. On the other end, hot liquid spilled inside of her fertile womb spreading deeper into her body. Neither of them had a limp cock as the Viagra they both took was in full effect. Over the course of the night John and Jake had deposited their loads in her pussy, ass, and mouth in different positions. They even had their cum splattered all over her face, breasts, and ass. They even took turns taking pictures as the other fucked Jenny. By the time the Viagra wore off, John had at least one video of Jenny getting doubled team by him and Jake.

At 4 a.m. in the morning John decided to finally leave.

"That was fucking awesome," John said. "We have to do this again sometime. If you know anyone who wants to fuck a young hottie, just let me know Jake. I have to go take care of some business now. You can crash here if you want. I'm sure Jenny won't mind. Will you Jenny?" "No..." Jenny replied.

John put on his boxers and his shirt and looked for his pants. When he found them, he clumsily put them on allowing his wallet to slip out of his baggy pockets without him noticing. He then head out the door to go take care of "business". Whatever it was, it must've been some shady business to need attention at 4 a.m. in the morning.

Jake took John's offer and decided to crash at Jenny's place. He laid on his back lengthwise and flat on her couch, exhausted from all the fucking he gave Jenny. Jenny was panting heavily with her stomach to the ground with two men's cum spewing from her all her orifices. Not to mention the amount of cum that was starting the cake all over her skin and hair. She was used like a piece of meat and she sure felt like it. As she was resting on the floor she noticed John's wallet sticking out from underneath her couch. She quickly looked at Jake and saw that he had his eyes closed as he was recovering from the night's activities. She pushed the wallet further into the couch to hide it. Jake opened his eyes and began speaking which startled Jenny. "I can't believe he was actually able to pull this off. He kept talking about it but I thought he was just bullshitting me."

"What do you mean?" Jenny asked.

"He kept bragging about how he would fuck a really hot girl one day and make her his sex slave. I thought he was just making up some bullshit like he always does."

"Oh... What kind of things did he talk about?"

"Well he always talked about how his parents were going to die someday and how he would be rich once they were gone. Come to think of it, his parents really did die and now he gets to fuck a cutie whenever he wants. It's like all the bullshit he spews out of his mouth comes true. What a fucking lucky guy."

"Wait, so his parents are dead?"

"Yeah, that's how he got all his money. His parents were loaded and they only had one child to leave their inheritance to. Well and the other thing... Sorry about using you like that. If you weren't so hot I wouldn't have took John up on his offer to fuck you."

"Yeah... whatever."

"Hey, can I get some water. I'm so thirsty after all that... yenno."

"Yeah. Just gimme a second."

As Jenny got up, she could feel the dry patches of cum on her skin flake off at her every movement. She felt like she needed to get into a warm bubbling bath and stay there for a week. She walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass from one of her cupboards. When she opened the panel she noticed some sleeping medicine she used to take when she had insomnia from all the stress of working at the restaurant and trying to pay her bills. An idea just popped in her head. She silently grinded up a sleeping pill and added it to the cup of water she was about to pour Jake. She headed back into the living room and handed Jake the drugged glass of water.

Jake rose up to drink his water. He gulped down the entire glass of water and laid back down on the couch to rest some more.

"Thanks." He said.

"I think I'm going to go take a shower. If you need anything just ask."

Jenny left the room and went into the bathroom. She was hoping that by the time she came out Jake would be fast asleep. She stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water. The first drop of hot water that hit her face felt like heaven. As each drop hit her body she felt like she was being cleansed by holy water. The cum sticking to her body slowly washed away as she frantically scrubbed every inch of her body. She couldn't get the feeling of their filthy cum out of her body though. She knew that both their seeds were resting deep inside her womb.

When Jenny came out of the shower she had a towel wrapped around her body. She quickly walked over to Jake to check if he was fast asleep. She gave him a couple good prods to the face and stomach. There was no reaction. Then Jenny reached under the couch to retrieve John's lost wallet. She opened it and flipped through its contents. In one of the pockets behind some credit cards was a piece of paper. On it was a list of accounts and passwords. What kind of a dumbass carries around a list of all his usernames and passwords, Jenny thought. But this was good. Maybe she could hack into his computer and delete her pictures and videos. Or maybe she could find some dirt to use on him. Either way this was Jenny's chance to get out of her situation.

To be continued...

12