Jenny's Man, Rachel's Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She straightened up and ran her hand down her body to her crotch.

"Remember this Dennis, because it's the last time you will ever see me."

She spread her outer lips, giving him a good look at my cum dripping from her freshly fucked pussy. She smeared a handful of my cum up across her belly and breasts. She pinched her nipples as she rubbed it in.

She pulled her wedding ring from her finger and and threw it in his lap. He flinched away like he'd been slapped.

"Connor will keep an eye on you until we're finished packing, just in case you get any stupid ideas.

He'll turn you loose once we're ready to leave. My lawyer will contact you with the paperwork."

She turned away and walked into the house.

"MMNOF! KHM BKFF! PHEEZF!" Dennis struggled against the tape binding his arms.

"Jenny, would you please bring me a bottle of water?" I kept my eyes on Dennis.

"Sure babe. I'll be right back." She trotted off.

I waited until she was in the house before I stepped in front of Dennis and let my semi-hard dick hang right in front of his face.

"Well, Dennis... I told you."

"Fffk Ymmf!"

I stepped closer, letting my sticky cock dangle right in front of his nose. He tried to turn away.

"Smell that, Dennis? Huh? Do you smell that? That is your wife's- sorry, ex wife's pussy on my cock. If that doesn't prove that you fucked up, I don't know what would."

"FFK YMMF!"

"And you really fucked up."

"FFK YMMF!"

"Oh be quiet, Denny. You fucked up twice.

The first fuck up was when you underestimated me.

I've been practicing martial arts since I was nine. I run my own dojo and I teach people how to fight. I train cops and body guards. I train MMA fighters for competition, too.

I've won eight tournaments so far, and I've survived more real fights in the last ten years than you've had in your whole life!" I snarled.

"Didn't know that, did ya?" Dennis shook his head.

"Wanna hear something funny? Your little warm up routine took longer than it took me to knock your ass out."

"Your big fuck-up was treating Rachel like a whore and pimping her out for a bet."

"FFK YMMF!"

"You keep saying that, but you're taped to a chair after getting your ass kicked.

You're about to be divorced. Rachel is packing up her stuff and leaving you because you treated her like a hooker. That should be a clue that you fucked up."

"Yooff Affm Hmf!"

"I'm the asshole? How so? You're the one who picked the fight. You're the one who put his wife's mouth up for a bet.

I kicked your ass in thirty seconds. You just watched your wife suck my cock and love it!

You watched while she fucked me bareback, by her choice, and cum so hard she squirted like a fountain.

You watched her cry tears of joy while I filled her pussy with cum!"

"Ffk Ymmf!"

I spat at his feet. "Get a new line, Denny."

Jenny came back with my water.

"Thank you honey." I cracked it open and chugged it down.

"No problem. How's it going?"

"It's cool. I'm just debriefing Denny here about how badly he fucked up."

"Okay. Rachel's almost done. She's just packing some clothes and a couple of boxes of her stuff. I invited her to stay with us until she finds her own place."

"No problem."

Her phone chirped.

"Oh! She needs some help. I'll text you when we're in the truck."

She kissed me and ran inside.

I got dressed, making sure I still had the cash in my pocket. I stepped into my flip-flops.

Dennis stayed quiet and stared at the ground.

Twenty minutes later, my phone pinged.

>"Ready."

I tapped out a reply.

> "OMW."

"Well, that's my ride."

I turned and started walking.

"HMFF! NTMF MFF!" Dennis was struggling against the tape.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot."

I walked back and yanked the tape from his his mouth.

"OW! Fuck that hurts!" He whined.

"I'm sure it does." I shrugged.

"You fucking asshole! You're fucking dead! Dead! You hear me!? You and those fucking sluts!

'm gonna get some guys from the school and we're gonna-"

I turned back and looked at him.

"Shut up, Dennis." I stared him in the eyes without blinking. "You won't do a goddamn thing except sign the divorce papers. If you come after Rachel, or Jenny, or me, you'll get a lot more than a bruised jaw and a quick nap."

I said it calmly and quietly, locking his eyes to mine with a blank stare.

I loosened the tape on his left wrist, just enough to let him work his arm free.

"I'll let you get the rest. We'll be gone by the time you get loose."

I turned and walked out to my truck.

I was surprised to see that Rachel had claimed shotgun, so I got in the back.

"Rachel, what about your car?"

"It's in the shop. I'll get it later."

"Okay." I shrugged. Then I remembered their whispered conversation right before the so called fight.

"Jenny, what were you two whispering about earlier?"

"Rachel asked if I'd be okay with it if she fucked you, and I said yes."

"Okay. And...?" I knew there was more by the smiles on their faces.

"I told her she'd have to ride bareback and let you cum inside her."

"Okay. And...?"

Rachel twisted around in her seat. "Come here. I leaned in, and she pulled me close and kissed me deeply before letting go.

"And I stopped taking my pills last month."She looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Oh, okay..." I wished they had told me. I thought of Rachel swelling up with my kid made my cock twitch. I looked at Jenny.

"Don't worry babe. We'll talk it over when we get home." Jenny said.

I looked back and forth between Rachel's smug grin and Jenny's laughing eyes in the mirror.                                           Epilogue, Seven months later.

"Come on you lazy slobs! Wake up! It's nine o'clock! We gotta hurry if we wanna get to brunch!"

Rachel was shaking my shoulder. I groaned and snuggled into the warm body next to me. Jenny sighed and pressed her back against me.

"Mmmnoo... wanna sleep." she mumbled. I pulled her close and ran my hand over her swollen belly to cup her her breast. She cooed and wiggled her ass against my crotch.

"You can sleep later! Come on and get up! We need to get going!" Rachel shouted.

I opened my eyes to see her glaring down at me. She was tapping her foot and pointing at the clock.

Her dress was strained to its limits, struggling valiantly to contain her pregnant belly and swollen, milky breasts.

I smiled at her and recalled the day she had joined us...

We drove straight home that day, and we talked a lot that night. During our rambling, disjointed conversation, I learned that Rachel's marriage went bad about a month after the honeymoon.

Dennis started showing his true colors with little cracks about her weight, complaints about her cooking, and nasty comments on her clothes and hair.

He started 'working late' and going 'out with the guys.' That started right after he hired a twenty year old assistant.

Jenny and Rachel began concocting the 'Great Escape Plan' about a week after we'd met her at the Farmer's Market. She had been quietly gathering evidence and moving her money to separate accounts for weeks.

Rachel wanted to give Dennis one final chance to stay married before she pulled the trigger.

She'd planned to have a long talk with him the day after the barbecue, but his 'wager' was the last straw.

When we got home, Jenny and Rachel ran for our bedroom. I went to the kitchen and made a snack platter loaded with crackers, cheese, and cold cuts. I heard crying, laughter, and serious sounding words from the bedroom.

I grabbed two bottles of the good wine and three glasses.

There was a lot of discussion, debating, emotional breakdowns, and crying over the rest of the weekend.

There was also a lot of sex in various combinations.

The upshot of our rambling convoluted discussion was fairly simple. Jenny and Rachel wanted to be together again. I didn't want to lose Jenny.

Rachel was willing to share Jenny with me if I was willing. Jenny didn't want to lose me or Rachel.

Rachel had wanted children even if she stayed single, which is why she agreed to fuck me and take my load. Jenny quit taking her pills that night.

Turns out that I knocked Rachel up that day. At least we like to think so. She and Jenny took several more loads from me that weekend.

It took another month of intense fucking for Jenny to catch.

Rachel is due in February, Jenny is due in March.

Dennis fought the divorce and lost. Rachel got a much better settlement than she'd asked for. He had to sell the house and the Mercedes.

Between Rachel's settlement, my dojo, and Jenny's Authentication business, we make more than enough to keep us comfortable. I delegated the beginner classes to Tina so I could be home more often.

Jenny and I spend one day a week together as a couple. Jenny and Rachel have their own day as a couple.

Rachel and I have our own 'couple' day. We're learning about each other and building a real relationship, one based on more than sex. The rest of the time, we are a throuple, a trio, a triad, or whatever you want to call it.

It's not easy. We have our drama, arguments, and fights just like any other relationship, just more of them. We talk things out and work through our issues with respect and love, even if we are pissed off.

***

"Brunch... right, I'm up. Gimme ten minutes." I headed for the bathroom. I heard Jenny grumbling as she sat up. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

Rachel was fussing with Jenny's hair when I came back.

I leaned down and kissed them both before getting dressed.

Rachel manged to get Jenny showered and dressed in record time. Saturday Brunch is not to be missed.

We headed out to our new minivan. Rachel traded in her Audi, and Jenny and I covered the rest. She wanted to buy it outright with her settlement, but Jenny and I insisted on splitting the cost three ways. We're also looking at houses. We'll need at least five bedrooms.

Jenny is finishing her PhD. in Art History. Rachel is our 'Stay at Home Mommy'.

We had our wedding as soon as Rachel's divorce was final. A Dudeist Priest officiated for us. The ceremony wasn't legal, but we didn't care what the State said.

We had consulted a lawyer and set up a three way palimony contract, living wills, last wills, and powers of attorney for each of us. She also set up a trust for us to protect our home and other property.

We are not married according to the law, but we have all of the rights and obligations of a regular married couple.

Saturday is a 'throuple' day. We'll get some odd looks at the restaurant, and that's okay.

We get odd looks at restaurants, the farmer's market, the coffee house, and the grocery store too.

We also raised few eyebrows when the three of us checked into the honeymoon suite at the Seascape Resort up in Santa Cruz.

The nurses will probably talk about us when the babies come, and we'll get even more skewed glances when the kids are old enough to start school.

We will deal with it when it happens. Today I am going to brunch with two insanely beautiful pregnant women on my arms.

Life is good.