Jen's Sorority Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls suffer through a group masturbation.
1.2k words
4.36
54.6k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suzie3w
suzie3w
533 Followers

(I put this in the category Exhibitionist & Voyeur, but it could also be in Group Sex or even Lesbian. I hope you enjoy this short submission.)

The next time the pledges all got together we were a little nervous at what they had in store for us. We had pretty much gotten used to the no panties rule, and had overcome the humiliations they had put us through. Were they done? Or would there be more? Surprising to myself, I found myself almost hoping there would be more.

As we gathered in the Main Room, drinking and eating with the Sisters, we were feeling at ease. We almost felt like we were Sisters ourselves. We belonged there. Then it came to an end.

"Let's have all the Pledges gather in the middle of the room." It was the Pledge Mistress.

The Sisters toward the middle of the room stepped away, leaving the middle empty until we found our way into it. We stood there looking at each other, embarrassed just thinking of what might happen, glancing at the Sisters, afraid of what might happen next. Then it did happen.

"Okay, ladies," ordered the Pledge Mistress, "form a circle please." After we did, she continued. "Remove your skirts."

"Oh, God," went through my head, and probably the others as well. Most of us wore a blouse and skirt, and the skirts quickly dropped to the floor and were taken out of the way. We stood there naked from the waist down, though a lot was covered up by our shirttails. However, most of the attention was given to the three girls who had worn dresses. They wanted to ask what they should do, but thought better of it. They fumbled with their dresses while hoping someone would save them, but figuring out that the only course of action was to remove the entire dress. That left the three of them standing completely exposed in front of everyone except for their bras. And one girl, unfortunately for her, chose not to wear a bra that day.

We were told to sit down, and then told to sit cross legged. This was bad for the former dress wearers, as their knees were spread, ankles crossed, leaving their pussies spread wide open for all to see. The rest of us were protected by the blouses hanging down.

The Pledge Mistress continued. "I believe you have all done this before, showing off for your Big Sisters. Now you can show off for the rest of us. Ladies, please begin to masturbate."

My stomach sank. Not this! I would rather be fucked by that dildo again. At least then it was someone doing it to me, not me doing it to myself. But like a good girl, (I wasn't feeling very 'good') my hand slid under my shirttail and began playing with my slit. We were in a small circle surrounded by the others, so it was easy for everyone to see whatever they wanted to see. Most people were looking at the three girls who had worn dresses, as their pussies were exposed with everyone watching them playing with themselves. I felt lucky as my blouse still covered most of my activity. In fact, I relaxed a bit and began to just enjoy the moist pussy between my legs.That is, until the voice rang out again.

"I want every girl to reach over to the right. Put your hand on the crotch of the girl to your right. Rub her pussy until she cums."

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself. Now I had to masturbate another girl? I had never had any experience with a girl, and this seemed like a bad time to start. But what choice did I have? While I debated with myself for a couple of moments, I felt a hand reach into my crotch and a finger immediately slid between the folds of my labia. I was shocked - and excited. It felt good. Just like a guy's finger, only smoother, gentler. Nicer.

My mind snapped back after a few seconds, realizing that I had not done as I was told. Quickly I reached over with my right hand and slid it between Andrea's legs. Oh, what a weird feeling. I felt her pussy lips, soft, warm, and moist. My finger slid between her labia and was almost sucked in. I felt it slide into her hole without my even trying. What a nice feeling it was. Somehow it seemed so much different than playing with my own pussy.

Adjusting to my new position, I leaned over toward Andrea to reach her better, while my legs straightened out toward whoever was on my left with her fingers in my pussy. My legs had spread further apart. I found myself loving those fingers as they played with my lips and inside my hole. I thrust my hips up sharply when she touched my clit. Then again. And again. Then she left it alone to concentrate on shoving her fingers deep inside me. Oh, there were two fingers, I think, inside me, and she was curling her fingers to stretch and rub my vaginal walls, She has done this before, I thought.

I had almost forgotten about Andrea, though my fingers had automatically kept rubbing her pussy both inside and out. Now I tried to turn my attention back to her and attacked her. Okay, two fingers inside her and twirl them around, just like in mine. And her clit. Rub it. Fast. Faster. It felt big, I managed to get it between two fingers and pinch it before it slid out of my grasp. Andrea gasped loudly, drawing attention. I repeated this process to her large, sensitive clit, squeezing it over and over as she was driven wild. She screamed out wildly as her orgasm racked her body, flopping around embarrassingly but drawing some oohs and ahhs from some of the spectators.

That left me free to concentrate on myself. I was leaking like a fountain by now, as moans and groans were heard from all over the room. Was I the last to cum? No, I doubted it. I thrust my hips more, impaling myself on her fingers. It felt like my body wanted to explode but couldn't quite reach the edge. I pumped harder. I felt the fingers curling inside me, touching a tender spot, rubbing on it. "Oh, God! My G-spot," I thought as my orgasm exploded through me. No thoughts of modesty were possible as I moaned and writhed on the floor.

Moments later I regained some control, and tried to compose myself while my body still was suffering small orgasms. I laid there on the floor with the other girls, while three or four of them were still going at it. I wondered what would happen if someone didn't climax. Would they put a stop to it if someone couldn't? That didn't happen, though, as the last ones were done soon enough. Alicia was the last one this time, by the way. There was a lot of comment as Chelsi was nearly the first one done this time around.

After we cleaned up, I was glad to hear that our next assignment would be more traditional. We were told we needed to screw some guys. And without an audience! Yeah!

suzie3w
suzie3w
533 Followers