Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 04

Story Info
Another Saturday Night Part I.
20.4k words
4.79
45.8k
27

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 04

So just like I've said every time with this story, yeah, this IS an Interracial as well as a First Time story (well, multiple first times I guess). But if you're after romance, sweetness, flowers, fluffy bunnies and cocker spaniels dancing across sunlit meadows under cloudless blue skies with Chopin playing in the background, do NOT read this story... It ain't here. You have been warned. So now that we're clear on that one, I do hope those of you who make it past this introduction do enjoy ... And yeah, this is much more of a wham bam story than my others, so make sure you take it slow, there's a lot of sex to get through, do try and hold off until the end, okay. Coz I don't write short stories, do I. LOL ... Chloe"

* * * * * *

Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 04 – Another Saturday Night Part I

All girls want to show some skin

All girls go on a diet at least once

All girls want to be loved

A prince of my dreams will appear for sure

Nice Body, Hyomin

* * * * * *

Friday Morning – on the School Bus

"You didn't?" Jeong's voice was a hushed whisper as she eyed Annie, sitting beside her on the bus.

"No, but I would've let him," Annie whispered back. "I told him he could next time."

"YOU did?" Jeong's eyes widened. She wondered if she should mention what had happened with Wilson. But no, she didn't want to. She wasn't feeling that happy with Wilfred. Walking out on her like that, like he was ashamed of what they'd done or something. Sometimes Wilson took all that Bible Study stuff from Church far too seriously. Jesus, those old dudes in the Bible made out like bunnies if you read between the lines and figured out what was actually going on. They sure didn't make that clear in Bible Study, but it was obvious if you actually read the Old Testament.

"I told him he could do it to me," Annie said, smiling happily. "I'm going to as well."

"You are? Really? When's your next date?" Jeong pressed her legs together, shivering.

"Uhh, well, he's coming round for the barbecue tomorrow night." Annie looked a little disappointed. "He has to go somewhere with his Dad tonight."

"You're planning on doing it with him at your folks' barbecue?" Jeong giggled. "Uhh, you think maybe your Mom or Dad might notice something like that?"

Annie giggled. "No way, you know them, they'll be inside drinking as soon as it gets dark. They'll get shit-faced with their friends and leave the pool to us. I'm planning on using the gazebo down the back of the garden. Nobody every goes down there now, not for years. Only me and Suzanne. We'll go down there after you guys leave." She giggled. "So don't stay late, okay."

"Ohhhhh-kay," Jeong shook her head. "Sounds risky to me, but hey, it's your life."

Annie grinned. "Yup, and you know what Jeong, I wanna do it with him so bad." She sighed. "It's not like I'm in love with him or anything but you know what, we're both eighteen and I think we're the only virgins left in our class, except maybe Ariana. I really wanna do it before I go to College. And Chuck's hunky, I just melt whenever I look at him."

Jeong smiled. She kind of felt the same way. Except she didn't want Wilfred to be her first. Really, right now she didn't want Wilfred to be her anything, but he was all she had, so she guessed he'd have to do. For now. "Oh well, you go for it Annie," she said. "Just, after, I wanna know all the details, okay."

Annie giggled. "As if. I'm not Suzanne."

"Is she gonna be there."

"Erik's coming, I guess so."

Friday Evening – on the School Bus

"See you at my place tomorrow afternoon," Annie said, preparing to jump off. "Come round early."

"I'll be round as soon as Wilfred turns up," Jeong said. Yay! No boring movies tomorrow night. No sitting in Wilfred's basement tomorrow night. She was so going to wear one of her new bikini's from Seoul. "Bye."

As soon as she was home, she dashed up to her bedroom to change, throwing her school uniform onto her bed, unhooking her bra, peeling it off gratefully, stretching. That clinic in Seoul had done a marvellous job with her boobs but she'd had to buy all new bras, her old ones had been too small. She was still getting used to the new ones. Sucked going up a couple of bra sizes more or less overnight but she liked the end result.

Cupping her boobs with her hands, she wondered what Erik thought of them. He'd looked at them hard enough. She certainly knew Wilfred liked them, he'd just about drooled when she came back from Seoul. Maybe she'd let him try that again tomorrow night if she was feeling a bit less annoyed by him. She smiled. Well, she was going to make sure Erik and Wilfred both got a good look. Now, where were her bikinis? She'd thrown them in a drawer somewhere after they got back from Seoul and she hadn't worn one since. No opportunities.

It still puzzled her that her Mom would only let her date Korean or Chinese guys, and tell her to dress so conservatively for school, but for stuff like swimming she'd quite happily bought her the most outrageous bikinis ever designed and manufactured. And bikinis in Korea could get extreme. She'd actually been a little shocked but she hadn't said no. It wasn't like she was that shy or body conscious or anything. She knew she looked good given the opportunity. Must be something Korean she didn't really understand. Whatever. She riffled through her drawers looking for them. Ahhh, there they were. Shaking her head, she dumped all half dozen bikinis on her bed. Eyed them critically. Which one to wear? That little black one from Wicked Weasel one was totally tiny and sexy and it showed just about everything.

Could she wear that one? It was tiny. Like, really tiny. The top was okay, small but okay. But the bottom? Just a small triangle at the front that covered what needed to be covered. Barely. Three little straps across the hips, leaving most of her butt exposed. The thought of Erik seeing her in it made her tingle all over. Wilfred? Not so much. What about Annie's Dad and whoever else was there? She thought about that and giggled. Why not?

She threw the rest back in the drawer they'd come from, heart beating faster. Yes, she was going to wear this one. She eyed herself in the mirror. Yep, she was going to shave too. Completely. She didn't want to run the risk of anything peeking out and it wasn't like that bikini covered much. She slipped it on to check. A couple of stray strands. She'd better shave. Smiling, she slipped the bikini bottoms off, headed into her bathroom. She'd call Wilfred later and tell him what they were doing tomorrow night ... in the meantime, she was going to shave herself and shower and then spend a little downtime on her bed thinking about Erik.

* * * * * *

Saturday Evening, early

"Hi Jeong." Annie's Dad opened the front door. "Brought your swimsuit I hope."

"Of course," Jeong grinned. "See." She opened her wrap, flashing Annie's Dad, enjoying the look on his face. She enjoyed teasing him. Especially with her new boobs. He couldn't stop looking at her after she'd come back from Seoul with her new boobs. It was kinda fun. He was actually kind of hunky in an old guy way. She didn't mind him looking at her at all. No way she was saying that to Annie though. She'd totally have a melt down.

"Uhh, yeah, nice bikini, Jeong, very nice" Annie's Dad said. He breathed in. Slowly. "Annie's in the pool."

"Uhh, my boyfriend's coming round in a bit," Jeong said, "Annie said it was okay to bring him. His sister's coming with him."

"Hey, that's fine," Annie's Dad said, "so much more fun when you young people come round." So much more fun looking at his daughter's friends cute little butt. And those tits on her. My god, they'd grown since last summer. That bikini top of hers really flaunted them. He was gonna have to make sure he didn't look too often. Bit embarrassing walking around with a woody. But jeez, she was worth another look. His cock twitched as he watched her cute little butt swaying down the hallway towards the kitchen and sliding doors out onto the back deck. He was definitely taking time out for a dip while she was in the pool. If only he was a single guy ... or his wife wasn't around all the time ...

There were a dozen or so older people on the deck. Friends of Annie's Mom and Dad. Jeong knew most of them already, she'd met them before. Annie was already in the pool, sitting in an inflatable chair with a drink in her hand.

"Jump in Jeong," Annie called, waving her hand. "Dad'll get you a drink."

Jeong threw her wrap over a chair, walked across the paving, jumped into the pool, wriggled herself up into another of the inflatable chairs floating around. Male eyes followed her wriggles appreciatively.

"Nice bikini," Annie said, "you look hot." She giggled, gestured with her head. "They all think so."

Jeong blushed as she took in the half a dozen sets of middle-aged male eyes glancing her way, hastily looking away when she glanced at them.

Annie giggled again. "Really. That bikini's so hot. Where'd you get it?"

"Seoul," Jeong giggled.

"Hey, Dad, can you get Jeong a drink?"

"Sure, cocktail coming up. You want a real one or a mocktail, Jeong?"

Annie snickered. "My Dad's totally perving over you, Jeong. So are all is friends."

Jeong giggled again. She could see that. "Hey, they can look all they like." She stretched, slowly, enjoying the looks.

* * * * * *

Outside the house, Erik and Chuck pulled up, one after the other, parking behind some crappy old Toyota rustbucket that'd pulled in just ahead of them. Erik watched some dorky Chinese dude climb out and head straight for the door.

"Must be Jeong's boyfriend," Chuck commented, passing Erik a box of Suicide IPA, then another. "Annie said he was coming."

"So who's the chick then?" Chuck followed Erik's gaze, seeing a slim Chinese girl with small but decently perky tits on her climbing out of the passenger's side, looking annoyed.

"No fucking idea, dude. Guess I better find out." Erik grinned. From a distance, the girl reminded him of Jeong. Asian looking, slender, long black hair tied up in a ponytail. Closer, the resemblance faded, she was older than Jeong, her tits were smaller, but she was still good looking. Good looking? Fuck, she was hot.

"Hi there, you a friend of Annie's?" Erik turned on the charm. If it'd been dark, his smile would've stood in for the street lighting.

"Uh, no, not really, my brother knows Annie."

"Oh yeah, your brother, he's Jeong's boyfriend, right?"

"Yeah, you know Jeong?"

"And Annie," Erik smiled. "I'm Erik, this ugly dude's Chuck." Oh yeah, she smelt nice too.

"I'm Sally." She blushed, looked across at the Chinese dick-wad ringing the doorbell. "That rude git's my brother. We're twins"

"You guys came together?"

"Yeah, I wasn't doing anything, my boyfriend's off at a conference."

"That's a shame." Like fuck it was. She'd do for tonight.

She glanced at his Viper. "Wow, nice car." Her eyes widened.

"Want to come for a ride later?"

"Sure." She clapped her hands.

"Later then, let's go inside." Yeah, she sure had a nice tight little butt. He gave Chuck a grin as they walked up the driveway behind her. Chuck grinned back.

It was Annie's Mom who answered the door. "Hi boys, good to see you both, come on in, the girls are out the back in the pool." Jenny looked at them both, smiling. "Hope you bought your swimming trunks." She smiled at Sally. "Hi, you must be Sally, Jeong told me you were coming. So nice to meet you. Come on in y'all."

Erik grinned. "Yes ma'am. Bought some beer for your husband and his friends as well." His head gestured behind him towards Chuck, staggering under the weight of four boxes of Suicide Squeeze IPA.

"Well, that is nice of you... Erik, wasn't it?" Jenny smiled. "Bring it in, we'll get it into the beer fridge." She looked at them. "You boys are old enough to drink aren't you?"

"Yes ma'am, we sure are," Erik nodded, taking two of the packs from Chuck and following Jenny through to the kitchen.

* * * * * *

Saturday Evening, later

Erik perched himself on the low wall off to the far side of the patio, watching the girls in the pool. He could see Jeong glancing at him. The bikini she was wearing, oh man, she looked hot. Just looking at her was giving him a woody. Sally wasn't looking his way, but within a couple of minutes she'd climbed out of the pool and was walking towards him. Nice tight body, nice tits on her as well. The brightly coloured little bikini she wore didn't hide much. Nice cameltoe. Very sexy. As she came closed, it didn't hide her swollen nipples either. Or that slight pink flush to her cheeks. She perched on the wall beside him, glancing at him with downcast eyes.

"You don't like swimming?"

Erik grinned. "Nahh, I love swimming, just from up here I can see all you babes in your bikini's better. Gotta say I like yours." He eyed her openly, smiling as she blushed. She didn't move away though.

"What sort of car was that one you came in? It looked really cool."

"Dodge Viper," he smiled. "You want to come for a ride round the block now?"

"Sure," she said. "Right now?"

"Why not?" Erik shrugged. "Nobody'll miss us for ten fifteen minutes."

Sally looked around. "Okay."

Erik stood, reached down, took her hand. She stood, making no effort to remove his hand as he led her into the house. Nobody except Jeong noticed. Jeong said nothing but she felt a pang of jealousy. How come Erik would take off with Sally like that? He'd seemed like he was looking at her a lot. Of course, there was Wilfred, but it wasn't like Erik couldn't flirt with her or anything.

"I'll just grab my shirt and some shorts from Annie's room." Sally started to head for the stairs.

Erik's hand brought her up short. "You look fine just like that babe."

Sally blushed. "I can't go out in my bikini."

"Sure you can, my car's right outside the house, nobody'll notice." He grinned and picked her up in his arms, lifting her easily.

"Put me down." Sally squealed and giggled, all too conscious of her tiny bikini and his bare chest against her skin, his arms holding her so easily.

He did, laughing, enjoying her taut slender body sliding through his arms. "Come on." He took her hand, led her towards the front door. This time she followed without protest, still all too conscious of the miniscule coverage offered by her bikini. Sally felt dreadfully exposed and embarrassed as she walked down the driveway to the car. It was one thing to swim in a backyard pool in her bikini, another thing completely to walk outside, in the street. Her relief when she sank into the soft black leather of the passenger seat was immense.

Erik slid into the driver's seat, is door closed, the engine growled into life, the Viper pulled away, accelerating smoothly down the street. Erik's hand left the shift stick and rested on Sally's leg just above her knee, radiating heat.

"This car's so cool," Sally exclaimed, totally conscious of Erik's touch, enjoying the ride nonetheless. Or maybe it was both. The car and Erik's hand.

His smile as he glanced her way sent little ripples through her body. Shivers and tingles. "Like me to take her on the freeway and open her up a bit?"

"Oh yes, I'd love that." Sally clapped her hands.

Five minutes later they were on the freeway on-ramp. Five minutes during which Erik's hand left Sally's leg to change gear, then returned, again and again. Each time Erik's hand returned, his fingers sat higher on her leg until, as they turned onto the on-ramp, they rested high on her thigh, his fingertips brushing the soft silk of her inner thighs. His fingertips brushing her where her boyfriend's never had. His fingertips arousing a melting heat within her that Sally had only felt a few times with her boyfriend. She found herself shivering with excitement as the Viper surged around the curving on-ramp, accelerating into the mid-evening traffic with a throaty roar.

"Kinda cool isn't it," Erik said with a grin. "Sitting in the middle of all these nine to five commuters wearing a swimsuit." He glanced at her, his grin wider. "You know, any of them that see you sitting there in that bikini are gonna be kind of jealous."

Sally blushed pink, looking out the window. The glass was tinted. She looked back at Erik accusingly. "You said that just to give me a fright."

Erik chuckled. "Yeah, I did. You shoulda seen the look on your face. Guess your boyfriend's never taken you for a drive in your bikini before?"

"He has," Sally said indignantly.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Erik grinned, "And I bet you were wearing a t-shirt or something as well."

Sally giggled. She had been.

"So how do you like it?" Erik was easing through the traffic as he spoke, the Viper's speed and manoeuvrability making it seem effortless.

"It's a beautiful car." Sally was more impressed than she knew she should be. "How long have you had it?"

"About six months, my Dad gave it to me for my birthday."

"Wow, cool present." Sally found herself wishing her Dad would give her a car for her birthday.

"Yeah, but you know what's cooler?"

"No, what?" Sally eyed him.

"Taking a beautiful girl like you for a ride wearing nothing but an itsy bitsy little bikini." Erik smiled, his hand stroking slowly all the way down to her knee, then, very slowly, all the way back up her thigh, enjoying the way Sally blushed. "Guess we should he heading back now."

Sally must have looked disappointed. Erik chuckled as he took an off-ramp, looped the car back on to the freeway heading back the way they'd come. His hand left her leg a few times as he changed gear, always returning, stroking her thigh slowly now. The slow movements of his fingers on her skin resonated with the slow heated pulsing of her body, building that melting heat within her.

Back on the freeway, growling throw the traffic, Erik was no longer manoeuvring the Viper, now he merely cruised with the traffic. His hand stroked her skin, caressed and stroked as he drove, saying nothing. Sally sat there, eyes half-closed, breathing, her heart pounding, feeling his hand on her, his fingertips caressing her. Almost brushing her bikini but not quite. His hand drew her knee closer to him, all the way to the corner of the seat, spreading her legs.

"You ever been fucked, Sally?" Erik smiled at her.

"Uhhh ... what kind of a question is that?" Sally blushed bright red, glancing at him. His hand stroked down her leg, stopping just above her knee. Heat seemed to radiate from that hand, up her thigh to her center, pooling inside her. She trembled, wanting nothing more than to lean back, close her eyes and concentrate on how his hand caressing her leg felt. Her boyfriend's hand had never felt like this. Never.

Erik chuckled, twitched his foot on the accelerator. The Viper's massive engine growled, the car leapt forward for. Sally squeaked, her eyes wide, feeling a sudden rush of excitement as the Viper surged down the freeway.

"Well ... call it a technical question," Erik murmured, "I just wanted to know how much actual experience you had." His hand slid higher, his fingers caressing the silky skin of Sally's inner thighs, sliding over her, almost but not quite brushing her bikini before slipping downwards towards her knee. "So, you ever been fucked?"

"No," Sally said, wanting to sound indignant but instead sounding weak, even to herself.

"Good." Erik smiled, taking an off-ramp. Sally had no idea where they were.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers