Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh..." Wilfred said, hesitantly. "Maybe we should watch a..."

"Shhhh," Jeong said, and she kissed him again.

She liked straddling him, and she liked it that she was only wearing her new bikini and a t-shirt. She liked it even more when one of his hands slid onto her butt, even if it was over the top of that t-shirt, and he started kissing her back. Even his kissing was hesitant, almost shy, and it wasn't like he hadn't kissed her before, and again, Jeong took the initiative, her tongue flickering out and into his mouth, teasing, and then she sucked his tongue into her mouth, almost moaning now.

"Mmmmm," she said, minutes later, and all he'd done was kiss her back, and she wouldn't have stopped him if he'd tried anything. She wanted him to try anything, but all he'd done was hold her and kiss her. "Mmmmmm, I like that, Wilfred."

She did, but she'd like more, and she sat up a little, and abruptly, she reached down and peeled her t-shirt up and over her head and off, and dropped it on the floor. He sat there, looking at her, and Jeong wanted more than looking.

"Like what you see?" she murmured encouragingly, her hands resting on his shoulders, and she smiled and started unbuttoning his shirt, working her way down, slowly, until it was completely undone, brushing it open, exposing his smooth chest, running her fingers over him the way she would have liked his hands to run over her, except that they didn't.

Instead, his hands grabbed at her breasts, exposed in that revealing bikini top. Grabbed, closed on her breasts, and it hurt.

"Oww!" she said, indignantly. Didn't he know not to grab a girl's breasts? He pulled his hands away, dropped them to the couch, and that wasn't what she wanted either.

"I mean, don't be so rough," she murmured, taking his hands and lifting them back to her breasts, holding them there with hers over the top. She was proud of her breasts. They hadn't been that big and firm, or looked so good, before she went to Seoul with her Mom, but that clinic, well, her Mom had insisted she have the best, and they'd done her eyes, her nose, her lips, her cheeks, really, she looked like a different person, but it was her boobs that'd really improved.

She'd gone from small and, okay, firm, but nothing much to look at, to perkily full and firm, and now all the guys looked, and she filled out her bikini top. Annie's Dad and his friends, they'd all looked, and she knew why, and she'd liked it that they had. Erik had looked to, but Wilfred? She smiled, because now Wilfred was getting the idea. His hands were moving, not grabbing, feeling her uncertainly.

He squeezed them too hard, and she grasped his hands, moving the palms against her nipples, breathing faster as they engorged and tingled and ached, and he was getting the idea. She let go of his hands, and did what he should have done, peeling her bikini top off, discarding it to join her t-shirt, and now all she wore was that little black bikini bottom, and his hands were on her breasts.

Wilfred bent his head forward and clamped his lips on one of her nipples, and Jeong smiled, one of her hands stroking his head as she felt the delightful effects of his licking and sucking and kissing. She'd never had her breasts kissed before, and it left her burning everywhere, little ripples running from her nipple to her center, leaving her hot and squirmy on his lap. Especially when he sucked on one like that, and his eyes widened as his lips drew on her.

Jeong wanted him to touch her there as well, now, but then she had a better idea.

"Mmm, let me," Jeong murmured, sliding off the couch and onto her knees on the floor in front of him, her hands tugging at his shorts, and they were his swim shorts, he wore nothing beneath them, and he raised himself a little as she worked his shorts down, over his hips, down to his knees then off. Her hands parted his knees, and she shuffled closer, looking down at him. Heart pounding, she took in his cock, standing erect, and his balls, resting on the couch between his legs.

She'd never seem a real live cock before, and she knew what she wanted to do with it.

"It's beautiful," she murmured, leaning forward, brushing him with her lips, then holding him in one hand. It felt wonderful, better even than she'd imagined one would, and she looked at him there, she really looked, seeing the engorged head protruding from her first. Seeing his balls, and she moved her hand hotly on him, exploring, stroking, pulling on him, looking up when he sucked in his breath and groaned, and that groan sent another hot ripple washing slowly through her, and she knew what she wanted.

She lowered her face towards him, and very tentatively, she held his shaft in her palm and licked and kissed the side that faced her, feeling him with her lips. Kissing him. Licking him. Tasting him, and he tasted of him and a slight swimming pool tang, fresh and clean, and she smiled to herself, and now she kissed the tip, opening her mouth, swirling her tongue on him, sliding her lips slowly down to engulf his cockhead completely with her mouth.

"Jeong...," Wilfred gasped. "We shouldn't... we talked about this at Bible Class... it's wrong..."

"Mmmmm," Jeong hummed, swallowing. Tasting cock-flavored saliva. Her tongue swirled on him, licked, tasted, and she swallowed again, before she slid her lips down, trying to get as much of him in her mouth as possible, and it really was delicious. It, was, but she wanted more than his cock in her mouth, and she didn't care if he thought it was wrong. He took all that bible stuff far too seriously.

"Jeong...," Wilfred said, desperately. "Stop it. You know we shouldn't..."

"Mmmmm," Jeong hummed, plunging her mouth down, holding him and stroking him with one hand while her other desperately worked her bikini bottoms down to her knees, then tugged it down so she could, awkwardly, get rid of them, and she was naked. Naked, and hot, and wet, and his cock was hard, and it was in her mouth.

Jeong wanted it in somewhere else.

"Jeong...," Wilfred groaned despairingly, but he wasn't trying to stop her at all as she bobbed her head, sliding her lips down his shaft, and she loved it when he brushed the back of her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed again, and just like that, she slid her mouth of him and slipped up onto the couch, her hands guiding his legs together so she could get her knees up to kneel on either side of his legs.

"Jeong... Jeong... please... we shouldn't..." Wilfred gasped as Jeong straddled him. Her hand continued to stroke his cock as she clasped him in her silky soft fingers and he said all the words, but he didn't make any attempt to stop her, and he was looking at her boobs, right in front of his face.

"I want it," Jeong moaned, one hand on Wilfred's shoulder, balancing herself as she shuffled her knees forward, her other hand holding Wilfred's cock upright, stroking him jerkily as she inexpertly positioned herself over him. His cock in her hand was exciting, her pussy was so hot and wet and she wanted this. She wanted his cock inside her. She wanted so badly to do it with him. Well, maybe not with him, but he'd do, and she'd rather he took control of this, and of her, but she wasn't going to wait.

"No... no," Wilfred gasped, his hands moving uncertainly on her hips, as if they didn't know what they should do.

Jeong knew. She knew exactly what they should do, and she reached around with the hand that wasn't stroking his cock, and took one of his hands, and placed it on her pussy, and held it there. If that didn't give him a clue, nothing would. His hand on her send little rushes of excitement through her, and she was hot and slippery, the way she was when she touched herself at night and thought about things like this. Except, this wasn't her own hand, at night, in her bed, in the darkness.

This was Wilfred's hand, and he was naked, except for his unbuttoned shirt, and she was naked and straddling him, holding his cock in one hand, and his hand on her pussy with the other, and she almost overbalanced.

"Mmmmm," she murmured, letting go of his hand now, letting go of his cock, placing her hands on his shoulders, leaning forward to tease his lips with one breast, and her nipple seemed to swell as she traced it across his lips. "Kiss it, Wilfred."

Wilfred did, hesitantly, his tongue wet on her breast, and Jeong liked that even more, and she liked it even more than that when he opened his mouth wide and sucked on her breast. That brought a sudden rush of heat inside, and a flooding wetness that she felt on his hand where he still cupped her. He felt that too, and his eyes rolled up, but he didn't stop sucking and licking her breast, and Jeong smiled.

"The other one," she almost sighed, offering that to his mouth, and she cupped the back of his head as he suckled on that one, brushing his ear, and for a second, she almost felt she loved him. His hand on her pussy moved, stroking her uncertainly, rubbing, and one finger tentatively explored inwards, where she was wet, and it was good, but it wasn't what she wanted.

Jeong wanted male harshness; controlled, authoritative, closing the door on discussion or hesitancy. She wanted him to take control and do what he wanted to do.

"I don't think..." he said, hesitantly, his mouth lifting from her boob, and Jeon's hand clutched at his head, she pressed her boob back against his mouth. She didn't want thinking. She didn't want words. She wanted action. She wanted a man. She wanted him to assert himself and take control. Take everything. Anything.

"Stop talking," she gasped, offering him her other breast, and when he sucked hard, drawing on her nipple, she wanted him to take her whole entire breast into his mouth, and she was wet on his hand, she knew. So wet, and he was teasing her slippery inner lips now, and that was good. So good, but she wanted more, and smiling, she knew it was time.

Reaching down, her breast slipping from his mouth, she found his cock, and he was hard. She clasped him, stroked him slowly, looking at it again, and then she shuffled a little forward, closer to him, holding him upright, and she hesitated for a second. Just a second.

"Jeong...? We shouldn't..."

She ignored him, easing herself down until that blunt hardness brushed against her, and he'd taken his hand from her. His hands, both of them, they rested on her hips, and he was watching her hand. Watching her pussy, where he touched her with the tip, and she rubbed him against her there, her wetness moistening him, so that when she drew it away and looked, that swollen cockhead glistened with her.

"Ohhhhh," Jeong sighed, sliding the head of his cock along her slit, feeling his cockhead brushing against her. Feeling her own wetness as her labia flowered open, parting for him, and she was enjoying this so much. The anticipation. The knowing now that it would happen, and she lifted herself to look at him one last time before she did what she wanted to do, and his cock was so beautiful.

Straddling Wilfred, she held his cock in her hand, looking down at it jutting upwards towards her. It wasn't big, like she'd imagined it being, but it was hard, and it would do. Heart pounding, she didn't even think. She wanted this and she was going to have it. Smiling, she eased herself down, pausing only when she felt as well as saw herself parting on that swollen cockhead. His hardness against her sent little ripples of excitement washing through her body, brought another rush of flooding wetness that coated the tip of his hardness anew.

Jeong smiled, heart pounding, rubbing his cockhead against her slit.

She smiled, and soon she'd have it all the way inside her.

She didn't mind at all that it'd be Wilson.

Not as long as she got it.

* * *

Jenny eyed her husband after the last of their friends had left. Max had drunk a fair amount, but he was still walking and talking and he did last longer after he'd had a few drinks. She waited until he'd joined her in bed before she said anything.

"I saw you," she smiled, propping herself up on one elbow to look down at him as he sprawled on his back, naked. For a guy in his fifties, he was still in pretty good shape. "You and your buddies."

"Saw me what?" Max asked, puzzled, trying to remember if there was anything he'd screwed up over.

"You guys, you were all looking at Annie's little friend, Jeong, in that tiny little bikini of hers, her and that other girl, the Chinese one, Sally." She smiled again, her hand reaching down, finding his cock, stroking him slowly. "I think Jeong got a boob job in Seoul over summer," she added.

"Boob job?" Max raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah," Jenny nodded, "she went up a couple of cup sizes over summer, no girl's boobs grow that fast, they look different too, I swear she must have implants."

"That explains it." Max nodded. "They do look a lot bigger. Perkier too," he grinned.

Jenny giggled. "See, I said you guys were all looking at her. Perverts."

Max grinned. "That bikini she was wearing, it was hard not to look. That girl's looking real hot these days." His hand reached up, cupped one of his wife's full firm breasts. "Not as hot as you were when you were a cheerleader though, honey. You could still give Annie and Suzy a run for the money."

"You think so?" Jenny was pleased, even though she didn't really believe him. She was forty three, for goodness sake. She did like it that Max was getting hard in her hand though. He didn't do it to her nearly often enough these days.

"Oh yeah," Max was interested now, he wasn't on his back, he was propped up on one elbow and now it was Jenny on her back as Max's hand explored. "Caught that young guy, Erik, you know, Suzy's old boyfriend, giving you the eye there a few times."

"You did?" Jenny's heartbeat quickened. Max slipped two fingers inside her, easing them in, both at the same time, and that felt good, and she was already so wet. That boy, Erik, he was good looking alright. And toned, that body of his. Those muscles. She shivered, parting her legs for her husband's hand, hot and wet around his fingers, her hips lifting a little.

"Well, I can tell you he liked what he saw," Max chuckled. "Got a woody on him like you wouldn't believe when he was eyeing you up, honey, but he was flirting with that friend of Annie and Jeong's, Sally as well." He smiled at Jenny's moan, her half-closed eyes. "He took her home I think."

"He did," Jenny moaned, "he's got a reputation, that boy. Annie told me."

"He does?" Max was surprised. He didn't come across as anything out of the ordinary. "Guess I'm glad he's not dating Suzy any more. What did Annie say about him?"

"That he's good at getting girls into bed," Jenny gasped, "just like you were with me back when I was at College." Max was getting hard, but he still wasn't hard enough and she wanted his cock badly now. She was thinking about Erik's cock, she'd seen the bulge in his shorts. She'd compared it to Max's. Favorably. God, she remembered what it'd been like back when she was in College. She'd dated a few guys back then, not just Max, although he never knew that. Quite a few guys.

Max, he'd been her first and she'd been a virgin for him. As far as he knew, he was the only guy who'd ever fucked Jenny. He'd popped her at College, they'd dated right through College and for a year or two after and then married. He'd been her only man. That's what Max thought.

Jenny knew better.

After Max had made love to her that first time, she'd enjoyed it so much, she'd been tempted. Yeah, she was a good church-going bible-class attending girl, but she'd let Max have his way with her all the same, and after he had, she couldn't get enough of it from him. She'd been nineteen and after Max had had her those first few times, she'd gotten a taste for it. She'd wanted to see what it was like with another guy. She'd told herself again and again that she shouldn't, that she loved Max, that she was Max's girlfriend, that they'd talked about marriage after university, but that itch had been there, and it wouldn't go away.

That first time she'd strayed had been when she'd gone to visit her Aunt and Uncle the next State over, for a long weekend. She hadn't planned to go out, but temptation had gotten the better of her in the end. She'd told her Uncle and Aunt she was visiting a friend for the evening, and then, nervous, heart pounding, more than a little scared at what she was doing, she'd gone out on her own, gone to a club and gotten herself picked her up by another college student. Only after she'd had a couple too many drinks, mind. A good looking older guy who the sight of Erik's bulge reminded her of.

He'd taken her back to his apartment, gotten her into his bedroom, and he'd fucked her. He hadn't even undressed her, just lifted her onto his bed, peeled her panties off and started in on her. Jenny still remembered every moment of those couple of hours with him. His cock, the second cock to ever fuck her, big and hard and eager, sliding into her, fucking her good and hard and she'd loved it right from the very first moment. He'd fucked her three times before she'd caught a cab back to her Uncle and Aunts. Each of those three times had been good and she never had remembered his name, and she'd never felt a twinge of guilt either.

After that, she'd visited her Uncle and Aunt religiously, once month. Right through College. Four years of college. For three years, once a month she'd gone out on the Saturday night, gotten herself picked up and gotten herself fucked. A different guy every time. All without Max ever having had any idea of what she was doing. As far as Max had been concerned, she was devoted to her family, and he thought even more of her for caring for her Uncle and Aunt. As far as Max was still concerned, his wife was a one cock woman. His cock.

Jenny knew better. She hadn't done that since a little before they were married of course, but there were those memories. God, what wouldn't she give to be twenty again, young and sexy, the sort of girl every guy in a bar or club looked at and wanted to fuck. The sort of girl a guy like that Erik boy would fuck, and fuck good.

Like both her daughters.

Twenty years ago she would walk into a bar and know that every guy there would give just about everything he had to fuck her. She'd proved that to herself over those three years. A different guy every month for three years. And those summer breaks, a couple of weeks every summer and out almost every night. Her best had been fifteen guys in twelve days. She'd never gone to the same place twice, never fucked the same guy. A few times she'd fucked more than one guy. That first time, about a year after she'd started, she'd been in bed with the guy she'd picked up. He'd been riding her hard.

"Harder... Fuck me harder," she'd been sobbing. He'd been doing his best and then the bedroom door had opened and another guy had walked in, naked, his cock big, erect. Jenny had just lain there under the guy who was doing her and looking up at him. The guy fucking her had stopped moving.

"Heard you two going at it and thought I'd come and join in," the guy standing beside the bed had said.

"Uggghhh," Jenny had grunted as her pickup started in on her again and she hadn't told him not to as she looked over his shoulder at the second guy standing there looking down at her and stroking his cock. When her pickup had eased off and withdrawn from her, she'd lain there with her legs spread wide, breathing hard, waiting as the second guy moved onto the bed, moved onto her.

As she felt him position his cock to take her, all she'd said was "I'm such a slut." More to herself than to them.

Both of them had laughed.

They'd taken turns fucking her and it'd been so good. She'd loved that sensation as the first guy came inside her, knowing that his buddy was going to take her right away. He had too, and he'd cum inside her as well. They'd had her twice each before she left. In bed back at her Uncle and Aunt's later that night, she'd really felt like such a slut.

1...45678...15