Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finish in me," she moaned, burning with shame and excitement. Mostly excitement, and she didn't care if it was going to hurt. She wanted it. "You can finish in me."

"Jeong, babe," Erik growled, fucking Ariana deep and slow, holding it back by sheer willpower, feeling that pressure inside building and building. "You're going to come to my Frosh Ball Party with me, and you're gonna lie on my bed and spread your pussy open like that, and you're gonna say that to my friends." His chuckle was low and throaty, reverberating through Jeong so she almost climaxed again. "All my friends, and then we all are, but right now, it's your mouth, or Ariana's hot little cunt."

"Uuhhhhh," Ariana groaned, her eyes wild, her body juddering under the impact of his jack-hammering cock as she shuddered through another of those mini-climaxes that did nothing to slake her excitement and her arousal, or draw down that wave once more slowly building within her body.

"Your mouth or her sex, Jeong," Erik grunted, his balls almost boiling now.

"Me," Jeong moaned, her fingers caressing herself. "Do it in me."

Erik looked down at Ariana's back as she humped herself back onto him, and he smiled.

"Ohhhhhh." Ariana jerked and cried out at the abrupt removal of his cock from within her. He slid off his knees to stand beside the bed, his hands reaching down to seize Jeong's ankles and drag her across the bed towards him.

"Ohhhhh." For a long moment, Jeong thought he would. He was going to take her, and her sex pulsed hotly, anticipating.

Erik's hands moved her easily, turning her so that her head was on the edge of Ariana's bed, and she was looking up at Erik's balls, dangling above her face, and at his cock, jutting hugely, rigidly, outwards. His hand reached out, and guided one of Jeong's hands to his shaft, clasping her fingers around him so that she could feel his rigid hardness, slippery with Ariana's juices. He looked down at her, breathing hard.

"Here Jeong, take a closer look, this is what it's going to look like after the Frosh Ball when it's about to fuck you."

Jeong looked, and while she looked, Erik's hands seized Ariana's hips in an implacable grip and moved her to kneel over Jeong, her face resting on Jeong's thighs just below her sex, breathing in the scent of Jeong's arousal as Erik spread her wide over Jeong's face.

"And this is what you're going to look like when I'm fucking you," Erik grunted, his cockhead finding Ariana's sex and sliding easily into her, burying himself to the balls inside Ariana's sex in one long slow thrust.

"Uuunnhhhhh," Ariana groaned, hands clutching at Jeong's hips, breath huffing out into Jeong's inner thighs as she felt herself once more impaled on Erik's cockshaft, her sex dancing with delight on him as he stuffed her full.

Beneath Ariana's sex, Ariana's thighs spread wide above her, Jeong had a closeup of Ariana's labia spreading slickly apart for Erik's cockhead, followed by Erik's cock thrusting remorselessly into Ariana's sex until he was buried to his balls inside her. Huge round balls that brushed across her face as Erik sank himself home, pausing as he luxuriated once more in the slick vice of Ariana's sex.

Jeong couldn't resist. Her hand slid around to rest on the backs of Erik's thighs, behind her head, and moving a little, she nuzzled and licked his balls, and then, as he eased his cock outwards, she lifted her face upwards enough that her lips could brush his cock, tasting him, tasting Ariana's slick juices coating him as she parted her lips and sucked on him.

"Fuck!" Surprised, Erik groaned with enjoyment, realizing what Jeong was doing, even without being able to see. He'd been intending to pump-fuck Ariana until he came, but now he slowed, enjoying the suction of Jeong's lips, the slide of her tongue against his shaft, the light clutch of her hands at the back of his thighs as he stroked himself into Ariana.

Oh yeah, the hot little gook bitch was even hotter than he'd thought, and after Sally and Jessica, that was a three out of three. He found himself wondering if every gook bitch was this hot? Jesus, if they were, he might have to forget about white girls for a while, and just concentrate on hot little Asian bitches. Yellow Fever? That was what he'd heard it called, and he almost chuckled.

Yellow Fever? Yeah, he might have caught it, but he sure didn't want a vaccination.

Kneeling over Jeong, Ariana had no idea what was going on, except that Erik had forced her to kneel over Jeong before he started fucking her again, and now that he was moving steadily inside her, her face was bouncing rhythmically against Jeong's sex.

"Uhhh...uhhhh...uhhhhh." Her hands clutched at Jeong's thighs, parting them, and Ariana face-planted against Jeong's sex, moaning, sobbing, straining as she took Erik's cock.

"Ohhhhhhh." Jeong moaned herself, feeling Ariana's hands spread her thighs, feeling Ariana's mouth against her sex, and her hips juddered. Her hands abandoned Erik's thighs, reached down, found Ariana's head and pressed downwards as her hips pushed up, grinding her sex with helpless abandon against Ariana's mouth as her mouth somehow found Ariana's sex where Erik's cock was sliding into her.

Found Ariana's sex, and her tongue slid over Ariana's clitoris as she moaned in helpless excitement, grinding her sex against Ariana's mouth while her hands pushed Ariana's face downwards, where she wanted it.

"Ohh...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh." Jeong's climax flooded through her as Ariana moaned against her sex, a flooding wave of pleasure that filled Jeong's body, flooded through her, leaving her shuddering with those sensations as she moaned her own ecstasy, her mouth sealed to Erik's cock and Ariana's sex where they joined.

Ariana had no idea what was happening, except there was that soft wet friction on her sex and her clitoris as Erik's cock pumped into her, and her climax crested and broke in an instant, holding her helpless, her sex dancing on Erik's plunging cock, her body quivering, enthralled, overwhelmed.

Erik was the only one of the three of them that had any idea what was happening, and he would've smiled, except his hands were holding Ariana's slender hips in an iron grip, every muscle tense, his cock hilted hard into Ariana's spasming sex, straining against her, his balls boiling as Jeong's mouth sucked at the underside of his cock. He could see Jeong's hands on Ariana's head, and he knew the hot little gook bitch was grinding her sex against her friends face without any inhibitions or restraint, and he knew Ariana was climaxing hard.

"Fuck," he groaned, unable to hold himself back for another second. "Ohhh fuck fuck fuck."

His cum boiled down his cock, lava erupting explosively from that volcano of lust that'd been building and building, a surging rush of pleasure that drove all thought from his mind as he emptied himself into Ariana's pulsing cunt, slick tightness massaging and milking his length as his cum spurted outwards deep inside the hot little bitch. Virgin? She was no fucking virgin after this, and his cock spurted again.

Again and again until his culmination was complete.

Kneeling for Erik, swept up in her own climax, Ariana's sex squeezed and clasped and massaged him in helpless ecstasy, convulsing on him as she was carried away in that maelstrom of sensation. His throbbing cock, that first bursting explosion of his cum spurting out furiously inside her, a thick shotgun blast of semen splattering hotly against her cervix, so deep inside her, simply fed that ecstasy she was swept up in. Her first experience of a man reaching his culmination within her sex, his cock swollen, rigid, throbbing as he filled her. Throbbing as his cum spurted out inside her.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhhh." Ariana's groans were muffled by Jeong's sex, but her awareness was centered not on Jeong beneath her, not on her face pressed wetly against Jeong's sex, but on Erik's cock, inside her, feeling that first hot burst of cum exploding within her. His cock throbbed and pulsed and throbbed again, spurt after spurt of his semen jetted hotly out, deep inside Ariana's sex as she shuddered through her own climax as.

"Uhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh." His cock impaled her, his cum erupted in burst after burst, explosive bursts that she felt flooding her inside until he filled her sex to overflowing, his body straining hard against hers as he satisfied himself.

Ariana knew she'd satisfied him. As her own pleasure slowly faded, Ariana knew something else.

He hadn't used a condom, and her sex was full of his cum. Unprotected. Full of his semen.

Ariana's sex spasmed again, another climax washing through her at that thought.

Beneath Ariana, Jeong could tell Erik was cumming inside her friend. Her lips were sealed to the base of Erik's cock and to Ariana's sex where they were joined, and her lips felt Erik's cock throbbing even as she climaxed herself. Through that rushing wave of pleasure that overwhelmed her, her lips tasted Erik's cock making those jerky micro-thrusts into Ariana.

Even through her climax, Jeong knew that from her own very limited experience with Erik, each of those little jerky thrusts meant a spurt of Erik's cum, cum that she knew was flooding her best friend's sex because she hadn't used her mouth on him. If she hadn't been so busy climaxing herself, she might have felt guilty, knowing that she was the cause of Erik cumming inside Ariana. Knowing her best friend might end up pregnant because she hadn't taken Erik in her mouth when he'd asked her.

She tasted cum. Erik's cum, oozing out of Ariana around his cock, and tasting, licking, swallowing, Jeong climaxed a second time, shuddering with the intensity of that second climax, her hands once more clutching at Ariana's head as her hips jerked and juddered, as her sex ground against Ariana's mouth.

"Fuck fuck fuck," Erik groaned, emptying one last spurt into Ariana's sex, and fuck, he was still hard, his balls aching, and he didn't want to stop. He wanted to use one of them, and shoot his load a second time, right away, and he hadn't been there for a while. His cock slid out from Ariana's sex, his hands guided Ariana off Jeong, to sprawl face down on her bed, limp, as his hands moved to Jeong, lifting her up.

"On your knees," he said, turning her, lowering her to the floor.

Jeong obeyed, kneeling for him, dazed, shivering in the golden aftermath of that climax as Erik made sure she was right where he wanted her, perfectly positioned for what he had in mind.

Yeah, a quick hard face-fuck.

"Open your mouth Jeong," Erik said, tilting her head up a little.

Jeong obeyed, opening her mouth without thought, still shivering in the aftermath of that climax. It was just happening and she closed her eyes and took the head of his cock into her mouth, tasting Erik's cock, and his cum, and her best friend's sex, all at the same time. She heard Erik make a satisfied little sound.

"Wider," he said.

Jeong obeyed.

His hands moved to hold her head, brushing her hair away from her face, his cock slid inwards over her lips, further into her mouth, pressing against her tongue. Salty and tangy and bitter all at once. Erik started moving himself past her lips and tongue as Jeong held her mouth open, her eyes almost shut. She had to swallow, and when she did she could taste him. She felt his cock swelling back to rigid hardness as it moved in her mouth, swelling and hardening.

"I don't have all afternoon to fuck around, Jeong," Erik muttered, "much as I'd like to fuck around with you two all afternoon. I'm gonna face fuck you."

Jeong wasn't sure that that was, but she was sure she'd find out.

She was right. Before long she was finding out.

Erik's hands threaded through her hair, holding her head firmly in place for him to plunge his cock into her mouth. His cock had been there before, but now, kneeling for him, her hands on his hips balancing herself, his hands holding her head, Jeong had no control at all as his cock worked wetly in and out of her mouth. The sounds of his wet mouth-fucking filled Ariana's bedroom, accented randomly with Erik's grunts, Jeong's half-choked moans and gurgles as she swallowed her own saliva flavoured with the residue of Erik and Ariana's fucking, and the occasional whimper from Ariana, who had turned to watch.

"Oh fuck yeah, use your mouth on me, baby," Erik grunted, making sure that Jeong was doing exactly what he wanted her to do. Providing him with her mouth to use. Servicing his cock with her mouth, his hips thrusting, his cock thick and hard, once more rigid with pleasure, and he knew he was going to cum soon. In her mouth? On her face? Over her boobs? He wasn't sure yet, but it didn't matter. He was going to spray her with his cum tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that, and his cock throbbed furiously at the thought of painting that delicately beautiful face.

"Lick my balls, Jeong." He popped his cock from her mouth and lifted it with one hand, guiding her face to his balls, encouraging her.

Jeong did. She cupped his ball sac with one hand, lifting his balls, licking them, coating them with her saliva, opening her mouth wide, licking and lapping, gazing up at him as he wiped his saliva-coated cocks across her cheeks before easing himself into her willing mouth once more, thrusting hard.

"Gllugghuhhh...gluugghhugghhh," Jeong half-choked, doing her best as his movements picked up in speed and strength.

She'd given Max a blowjob and he'd moved like this at the end, urgently, taking, using, and Jeong wanted to be taken. She wanted to be used. She knew he was fucking her mouth, his hands forcing her mouth to move on his cock as he thrust, only stopping when he struck resistance. Those wet sounds melded into choked off gurgles, squeaking gags, alternating with wet slaps as his cock popped from her mouth to slap against her forehead and her cheeks before being reinserted.

Jeong had never imagined her mouth being used like this, but rough as he was being with her, she found herself enjoying being used, and now that she knew what was happening, what he was doing, it became easier, even though what he was doing was way past her comfort level. It didn't matter whether it was or it wasn't, because he was doing it to her, he was using her mouth the way he wanted to, and she could see from his face as he looked down at her that those choked off gurgles and gagging squeaks only excited him more.

Her bare knees dug into the carpet as Erik continued to fuck her mouth, faster, harder, and when his culmination came he wasn't gentle. His hands held her head as his cock struck the back of her throat, spurting hard, choking her with that first burst of thick hot cum filling her mouth in a bursting explosion of astringent salty flavor before pulling himself from her and using his hand to aim his cocktip at her face, spraying her face and hair and neck with burst after burst of cum, long white streams jetting out and onto her skin, into her hair, even into her still open mouth as Jeong knelt there, whimpering, panting, not moving until he was done.

Not moving as one of his hands smeared his cum over her face and her boobs. Not moving as he looked down at her and smiled. "Lick my cock clean, Jeong."

Jeong did, holding him,taking him in her mouth, sucking and licking until he eased himself from her once more.

Even then she wouldn't have moved, except that Erik abruptly lifted her to her feet, slid one hand inside those little lacey black G-string panties, and forced two fingers into her sex, grinding against her clitoris at the same time.

"Do it for me now, Jeong," he said, looking into her eyes. "Climax for me."

Jeong's body obeyed him instantly, her sex convulsing on his fingers, her body awash with that thick wave of pleasure that rolled through her, turning her knees to jelly as her lowered her back onto Ariana's bed, beside Ariana, removing his fingers from her as Jeong gave one last shudder.

"That wasn't a bad face-fuck," he said, reaching down and picking up her skirt, wiping his cock and his fingers with it.

"We'll do that again tomorrow," he added, smiling down at Jeong as he found his clothes and pulled them on.

Ariana and Jeong both watched him wordlessly, neither of them able to utter a word.

"Oh man, you're a good fuck, Ariana. I don't want to wait until tomorrow to do you again," Erik said, smiling down at the two girls on the bed. "But I'm going to. I'll pick you both up from high school tomorrow."

He grinned as he eyed them. "Shave," he added, brushing Jeong's sparse pubic hair with one finger.

"You too," he said to Ariana, smiling. He didn't wait for an answer.

* * *

The bedroom door closed quietly behind him. Ariana continued to lie on her bed, looking blankly up at the ceiling. Jeong lay on her side beside her, one arm under Ariana's neck, her body pressed against her friends, tasting Erik's cock-taste in her mouth, that afterglow of her own climax leaving her lethargic and sleepy. She did wonder if that was how Ariana felt. She felt Ariana's hand find hers.

"Are you okay?" Jeong asked at last, squeezing Ariana's hand gently. It seemed a silly question to ask, but she didn't know what else to say.

"That was...I didn't know...," Ariana sighed. She shivered.

"Didn't know?" Jeong asked sleepily.

"That it could be so...that it could feel so good," Ariana said. "That was...he was...I know why Fernanda does anything he wants her to," she added.

"Erik? You're already here? You're early." Fernanda's voice floated up the stairs and into Ariana's bedroom.

"Yeah, been waiting for you." Erik's voice carried clearly, too. "Let's go. Don't worry about changing, you'll just be taking everything off, anyhow." He chuckled.

They heard Fernanda's giggle as the front door closed. Ariana and Jeong looked at each other blankly.

"Dave's picking me up in an hour," Ariana said at last, sitting up, looking down. "I better shower. And start the laundry."

Jeong looked with her, so that they both saw that small pool of pink-tinged cum soaking into Ariana's sheet.

Ariana eyed Jeong, reached up and ran one finger across Jeong's face. When she held her finger up, it was dripping cum. Erik's cum. "You better too," she said. "It's all through your hair. And on your face."

"Are you okay?" She thought about that. Not just Erik. Her and Ariana too. "With everything?"

"Yeah, I'm okay," Ariana said, quietly, not looking at Jeong. "Do you think he's going to want to again?"

"Tomorrow?" Jeong asked, shivering. She looked away from Ariana. "It's Erik. Of course he will."

"I know," Ariana said. "I know all the stories, but I want to...."

"I know," Jeong said, shivering, knowing what Erik wanted from her. "I know. I want to with him too." She could say that to Ariana. "What...what are you going to do?"

Ariana looked at her. "You did what he wanted you to, didn't you?"

"Yes," Jeong admitted, swallowing, tasting Erik's semen, tasting that faint taste of Ariana too, knowing she had. Knowing she probably would again. She'd do everything he wanted, because when he was there, looking into her eyes, she couldn't resist. Just like Ariana hadn't resisted.

"It was so good," Ariana said, almost inaudibly. Her hand cupped her sex. "Everything was, and I want to, again. With him."

"Did it...did it hurt?" Jeong asked. She wanted to know.

Ariana looked at her. "A bit," she said, thinking. "To start with, but after that it got better, and then it was really really good." She shivered. "Really good. He made me...."

"Climax?" Jeong whispered, because she had, too. While Erik was fucking Ariana, she'd climaxed herself. "I know you did. So did I."

She hesitated. "Do you want to, with him again? Like just now?" She brushed her hair back from her face, watching Ariana still lying there, her sex so visible. Erik's cum trickling out. "I wanted to when I was watching him with you."

1...45678...10