Jeremy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, almost imperceptibly, Jeremy drew back an inch or so; my tight sphincter implored him not to leave. Gently, the cock would pause briefly and return pushed by the manly force of my gentle lover. I could feel the head of his cock pulsate at the brink of orgasm. Poor Jeremy was trying so hard not to cum. He kept his eyes closed and his brow furrowed. His breaths were long and deep. This was about all any man could take.

Mercifully Jeremy's thumb had left my clit thereby letting my head clear. I was absolutely full of cock, stretched to my utter limit. The feeling is extremely hard to describe. It was more than just a mixture of pleasure and pain; I was in a state of total vulnerability and complete submission.

Jeremy's face and the incredible state of his cock told me everything I needed to know. He had never felt anything quite like this. We both knew instinctively we would probably never be able to recreate this moment again. What a gift to be able to give to a man.

"Jeremy sweetheart. Please open your eyes." My voice had returned to me and it was clear, calm and loving.

"That's better sweetheart. Now look into my eyes. Talk to me Jeremy. I want you to tell me what this feels like to you."

He groaned. Any man with a hard cock is no great conversationalist. A well hung man is at a double disadvantage. His poor blood-starved brain was no smarter than that of a wart hog. But, bless his soul, Jeremy tried to talk anyway.

"Ugg. So smooth inside. Ah. Ah. So tight. LL. LLLL. Looks. Looks. Looks great! Fuckin' great! I can't I can't..."

"Jeremy, please look into my eyes again. That's it lover. That's better. Now relax baby. It's time to just let it go. You need to cum now. I want to feel you when cum in my ass. Go on baby do it. Do it now. For me. Just let it happen."

My voice was soft and gentle, my instructions plain and clear. I saw the tension in his face disappear and his body give in to the orgasm. From deep in my bowels I could feel the head of his great cock grow even larger. I was literally impaled on his spear of a cock and its head was blowing up inside me like a balloon.

Jeremy lifted his hips involuntarily and pulled my body up with it. Two more inches of thick cock pushed into the core of my being. My dear sweet man did not pump or thrust at me. I watched as his big blue eyes rolled up into their sockets. I watched as his face contorted in anticipation of the sweet agony of release. Incredibly he made no sound. The sound was trapped inside his body. Only his cum could escape.

The entire bed started to vibrate in respond to the quivering of his thighs. His big hands squeezed at my hips. Then abruptly his quivering stopped; he became completely still. No motion at all. His face turned an even deeper shade of red. I spotted just a hint of shuddering of his jaw muscles. Soon my sensitive asshole detected his merciful release. He was finally cumming. My lover was cumming in my ass.

I did not believe it was possible to feel so much with my ass. The first pulse of cum moved with great force up the channel that runs along the bottom of his cock past the slight resistance of my anal ring. My insides tracked his cum those last five or six inches deep into my anus. Then I could feel a pocket of extra fullness develop as my bowels made room for his load of semen.

The second volley of cum was at least twice the amount of the first. The third volley was nearly as big as the second. The fourth, fifth, and sixth were still massive but I could tell they were growing smaller. Soon all I was left with was his shuddering. My big, strong man was reduced to helplessness; Jeremy was completely drained of all his virility.

At first the gigantic pool of semen inside me just gave me this sense of fullness. After a few moments the sensitive skin inside detected a wave of heat as my body absorbed his hot load. It was like a time bomb. Fucked in the ass by a delayed reaction cum-bomb. What a way to go!

My once virgin ass reacted rather strangely to the hot cum. It contracted. HARD.

"Ahhhh! God" was poor Jeremy's reaction as his spent prick was squeezed to death.

With his cock emptied of its potency he had no defenses left. My powerful muscles had rung the remaining blood out his cock. He pulled back: first one inch, then two, then three, then four, then five. As soon as the rim of his cock head reached the opening, my powerful ass muscle unceremoniously expelled the rest in a flash.

He crumpled beside me on the bed. I took him in my arms and kissed him softly. I placed my leg across his tummy. He was defenseless. It became my responsibility to protect him from harm until he recovered his strength. I love this part of sex.

As he rested, I glanced down as his limp cock still red from its ordeal. How placid it looked. My mind wandered to the sensations coming from my body. My ass was aching but there was no sharp pain. My finger found my sore asshole and probed the gaping opening. I gently pushed my finger inside to the second knuckle. Oooooh that felt weird. I withdrew it. It mostly smelled of his cum with just the faintest hint of essence of me. It is by far the nastiest smell ever to have entered my nose and without a double the sexiest.

So, I DID IT!

My womanly repertoire is now complete.

To the right person, under the right circumstances, I can finally say,

"No holes are barred."

THE END (no pun intended)

12