Jerk Ch. 02

Story Info
His nemesis' mom is back and he's pushing for more.
9.1k words
4.79
90.4k
87

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/27/2022
Created 04/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You should read "Jerk" before reading this, as this picks up exactly where that tale left off.

****

Tim closed the door and turned to see her already pulling off her top, releasing her gorgeous tits. "Same deal as before?"

Part of him wanted to accept the deal immediately, but he hesitated as he walked toward the couch, trying to summon up the courage to ask for more.

She must have sensed what he was thinking, because her eyebrows arched and she put her hands on her hips. Her expression was stern, but the only thing he could think of was how sexy she looked.

"Are you trying to push your luck for more?" she finally asked after a couple more seconds of silence.

Steeling his nerves, he nodded and answered, "Yeah."

She let out a theatrical sigh and stared up at the ceiling for a moment. "Okay, blowjobs instead of handjobs this time. One a day, for three days. Agreed?"

"Deal," he answered, not willing to risk asking for more.

She shrugged as she unbuttoned her jeans. "Oh well. At least I won't have to clean all the cum off my boobs. Why are your pants still on? Take them completely off — and your shirt, too."

Tim quickly whipped his shirt over his head, not wanting to miss any of the show as she pushed down her jeans, and then panties. She was nude by the time he kicked his underwear to the side. Not wasting a moment, she dropped to her knees and wrapped her hand around his cock.

"So, when was the last time you jerked off?"

It just so happened that he'd gone to a friend's house the day before and come home so tired that he'd dropped off to sleep within a few minutes. "Night before last."

"Make sure you warn me before you come. God, you're going to go off like a volcano after saving it for two days."

"I promise," he said, and then gasped when she licked the head of his cock while looking up into his eyes.

She chuckled at his reaction, and gave him another lick. "Better than your hand, huh?"

"Way better."

"You ain't seen nothing, yet."

Tim's head thumped into the back of the couch when she slid her lips down his shaft. Her mouth was like pure hot, wet heaven wrapped around him, and it only got better. She wiggled her tongue along his length as she pulled back to the tip, and then looked up into his eyes while suckling the head.

"Fuck, Ms..." Her name escaped him as an especially strong suck ended with his cockhead popping out of her lips.

She grinned at him and said, "Val, or Valerie. I suppose we should be on a first name basis, since I have your cock in my mouth, Timmy."

"That was incredible, V-valerie."

"As if you have anything to compare it to, but thanks. Now, let's see just how much cum you've managed to save up, Timmy boy."

Tim groaned as she took him in again — fast this time — all the way down to her hand at the root. Her lips slid back to the head, making a brief whooshing sound as the rim almost popped out, and then she plunged back down again.

Fingers digging into the couch cushions, he grunted, groaned, and gasped, fighting with all his might to keep his eyes open so he could watch. Her head bobbed rapidly over his lap, causing her hair to tickle his legs as it bounced from her efforts. Her tits brushed against his legs, adding to the sensation.

It was pretty much inevitable. In less than a minute, his balls tightened and the chilly tingle of impending orgasm shot all through his cock.

"Gonna come," he spit out in a rush.

Valerie pulled back to the head, sucking it hard and tonguing the ridge. Her hand pumped at the bottom of his shaft for a half-dozen strokes, and he was there.

"Gyahh!" he cried out as he erupted in her mouth.

She let out a surprised-sounding moan that vibrated through his cock, setting off yet another powerful spurt of semen.

On and on it went. He just kept coming — a grunt escaping him with every pulse of his cock flooding her mouth with cream. After what felt like an eternity of wonderful agony, he offered up the last few dribbles he had left, went limp, and released a long sigh.

Val let him go with one last slurp. "Good heavens. I have never swallowed that much cum in my life. It was like a super soaker going off. I could feel it hitting the roof of my mouth."

"Didn't... Didn't think it was ever g-gonna stop."

She chuckled. "Me either. It's a good thing you're a virgin, because you could probably get half a dozen girls pregnant at once with a load like that."

Tim felt the couch cushions shift and blinked his eyes open. Still twitching from his orgasm, he grinned as Valerie parted her legs wide on the other side of the couch. Two fingers centered over her clit and began to rub back and forth.

She crooked a finger of her other hand and said, "Come here. Since you decided to up the stakes, you're going to help me out."

It took a lot of effort to sit up, but a naked woman playing with herself only inches away was good incentive. He scooted closer, eyes locked on her pussy.

"Three fingers, like this." She demonstrated.

"Like the Scout salute?" he asked while miming her.

Her fingers paused for a moment, and she laughed. "Oh, if only a Scoutmaster could have heard that. Yes, just like that. Now slide them in my pussy."

A little more scooting brought him deep within the V of her legs, and he pushed his fingers into her hot canal. Her walls squeezed tight around the digits, and she moaned.

"Now fuck me with them," Val demanded, and her fingers moved faster.

Tim pumped his fingers in and out of her, loving how hot and slippery she felt. His sensitive cock throbbed in protest, but he ignored it as best he could.

She reached up to squeeze her right breast and said, "Faster. Come on. Faster."

After a few seconds of trying to comply with that demand, he discovered that turning to face her more directly helped. The wet, squishy sounds of his fingers plunging into her merged with her moans and gasps. She pinched her nipple hard and arched her back.

"That's it, Timmy. Don't you dare stop," Val ordered in a breathless voice, her fingers blurring over her clit and slinging drops of wetness everywhere.

Fighting through, his muscles beginning to burn, Tim thrust his fingers into her with everything he had. She began to arch her back at an ever increasing frequency, and her head lashed back and forth.

"Ah! Ah! Fuck yes!" The last word turned into a loud squeal, and her walls clamped down on his fingers like a vice as she climaxed.

Tim winced and let out a sharp gasp when she suddenly grabbed his wrist, nails digging in. She held his hand tight against her skin with the fingers buried deep, and bucked like crazy. Her breasts jiggled and bounced as she rode out the orgasm, ending with a high-pitched cry that trailed off into a squeak.

Her hand trembled as she pushed his away, and continued to quiver even after she released him. Every single part of her body seemed to be twitching in sporadic waves, accompanied by loud pants for breath. Tim brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked them clean of her milky nectar — the taste and scent of her making him feel light-headed.

Eventually, she settled down from the heights and her eyelids fluttered open in time to see him licking the last of her juices from the back of his hand.

"Mmm, I needed that," she moaned. "Like it?"

"Yeah. Your pussy is so tight."

She let out a weak chuckle. "Thanks. Taste good?"

"Oh yeah. I love it."

"Well, so did you." She waved a hand toward her purse and said, "Get my wipes."

He only took his eyes off her long enough to locate the package in her purse, and then handed it over. He went back to drinking in the sight of her in post-orgasmic bliss while she pulled out one of the wipes.

After the first swipe over her pussy, she said, "Why don't you go get me something to drink?"

"Like what?"

"Water. Diet Coke. Anything. I just need a drink."

He nodded. "Okay."

Tim quickly discovered that walking through the apartment with his dick flapping in the wind was an odd sensation. The furthest he'd ever walked naked previously was a couple of steps at most. He grabbed a Coke from the refrigerator and opened it when he reached her.

Valerie took a drink, shivered, and moaned. "God, that's almost as good as the orgasm. I haven't had a regular Coke in years. The diet just isn't the same."

"You don't need to be on a diet," he said as he stood next to the couch, feeling self-conscious and more than a little lost about what to do.

She grinned at him, and it seemed to him that it didn't have as much of a smirking quality as usual. "Believe me, I do — but thanks. Get my panties for me."

It was a little disappointing to watch her pull on her panties, but she surprised him by not going further. She sat up and continued to sip her Coke, occasionally letting out a quiet moan. Not knowing what else to do with himself, he sat down on the opposite end of the couch and admired her body.

"What?" she asked after a minute.

"I... Nothing," he answered, and shrugged.

Val rolled her eyes. "You are so helpless. Okay, time to go."

Tim gathered up his clothes and pulled them on while she dressed. When she slung her purse over her shoulder, she asked, "Same time tomorrow?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

She picked up what was left of her Coke and walked to the door. He followed, not exactly sure why. She reached out for the doorknob, but didn't open it. Instead, she looked back over her shoulder at him.

"You know, you're a nice guy. If you could get over being such a backwards nerd, you could probably get someone to play with that for you without getting punched first."

And with that, she was gone.

****

The doorbell rang on schedule, and Tim pulled it open to find Valerie dressed in a ribbed cotton t-shirt that really showed off her tits and a pair of capri pants. As she walked in, she gave his already rock-hard cock a squeeze and chuckled.

"Ready to go, I see."

"Uhm, yeah," he said, his cheeks warming as he shut the door.

She put down her purse and held her hands out to the side. "What do you think?"

"You look great. You changed your hair."

Valerie's eyebrows arched upward. "Hmm. Guess you are paying attention to more than my tits. Like it?"

"Yeah."

"Well, at least somebody noticed." She snapped her fingers. "Clothes off."

He stripped down, not taking his eyes off her for a moment. His t-shirt, shorts, and underwear took only a few seconds to remove, allowing him to enjoy the show of her undressing.

When Valerie wriggled out of her pants, he saw that she was wearing a pair of lacy, pale yellow panties that were far sexier than anything she'd worn before. Rather than just jerking them down, she turned to face away from him and slowly — sensually — slid them down her legs. Once they were past her knees, she let them pool at her ankles and stepped out of them.

Val swayed her hips back and forth, her sexy bottom moving in the most hypnotic way and making his hard-on throb like mad. Then she turned around to face him and strutted toward the couch.

"So hot," he muttered as she stepped up in front of him at the couch.

"You know what? Come on," she waggled a finger to him. "Let's go to the bedroom." Without waiting for him to rise, she turned and walked toward the hallway. "Don't get any ideas, though. I just want to be comfortable."

A raging hard-on bobbing as he walked was an even more odd feeling than when he'd done it while flaccid the day before. He was right behind her when she stopped at the side of his unmade bed and patted the mattress.

Tim climbed into the bed and lay down just in time to see her pick up one of the many nudie magazines lying on the nightstand next to the bed. His face burned as she flipped through a few pages before putting it back down.

"You haven't been using those, have you? You saved it all up?"

As hard as it was to resist, he knew now how much better it felt when he didn't jerk off before she showed up, so he nodded.

"Good."

Tim's heart raced as a real, live, naked woman climbed into his bed. Of course, he knew it wasn't going to be any different than on the couch, but it was still more exciting, all the same. She reached down behind one knee, pulling up, and he bent his leg in response to the silent prompt. He folded the pillow in half and put it back behind his head as she slowly dropped down onto her hands. She smiled at him, and then darted forward to tickle his balls with her tongue.

He gasped, and his muscles contracting caused his hard-on to lift away from his body at nearly a 45 degree angle. It then came down and slapped against him as her tongue continued to wash over his balls.

His cock lifted to meet her tongue when she moved upward, tracing the thick ridge running up his shaft all the way to the tip. Once there, she teased the bouncing organ with quick, feather-light laps that had him groaning with every breath.

Instead of getting straight down to business, she continued to lick his shaft, making it glisten with her saliva. She curled her tongue around the head sometimes, and others she gave it kisses that bordered on a suck. When a drop of pre-cum welled up, she stood his organ straight up and scooped it up with her tongue while staring deep into his eyes.

"Feel good?" Val asked, her hot breath washing over his cock before she gave it another lick.

"Really good," he answered, the words a half-groan.

She engulfed him in her hot mouth then, but only for a single, slow suck. Once the head slipped free of her lips, she went back to lapping him. He didn't mind in the slightest, because she looked incredible between his legs with her tongue darting everywhere.

After a little while of that, she sucked him again — fast and deep. A pop sounded when the head escaped her lips, and she gave the tip a single, broad-tongued lick before wrapping her lips around him again.

Tim groaned and moaned, his lips lifting toward her hot mouth as she kept teasing. She would suck him for three or four strokes, then pause to tongue his balls. Then she would suck just the tip, rotating her head around it and tickling the slit with her tongue before swallowing him. Slowly but surely, she built up the itch in his cock while he looked down at her in fascination.

"Getting close?" she asked when his groans began to deepen.

"Yeah."

"Give me all that hot cum."

Tim growled and bunched up the sheets in his clenching fists when her lips locked around his cockhead, sucking hard. She bobbed over him with short strokes, keeping his organ pointed straight up and moaning around him.

The incredible headjob did the trick. "Gonna come."

A far louder moan vibrated through his cock, and he was there. The lurch of his hips as he climaxed must have pushed his cock into her throat, because she let out a croak and released him for a moment, semen dribbling from her lower lip onto his shaft. After a sharp intake of breath and a swallow, she took him in again before his second ejaculation could burst forth.

Once again, he pumped a full day's worth of saved up cum into her talented mouth. As before, she didn't waste a single drop, swallowing it all until he had no more to offer.

Tim let out an inarticulate, high-pitched, and thoroughly embarrassing sound as he slipped free of her lips. She giggled and sat up over her knees to squeeze her breasts and moan. "I think that was just as much as yesterday."

Through half-lidded eyes, he watched her snatch up the other pillow from next to his head, and then sink down onto her butt. She reclined, putting the pillow behind her head at the foot of the bed, and snapped her legs wide apart.

"No falling asleep. Time to get over here and help me out again, Timmy," she said while tracing the part of her nether lips with a fingertip.

It was even harder to get up than the day before, because she hadn't given him as much time to recover. When he tried to move close enough to fill her pussy full of his fingers, she shook her head and tugged on his hand, pulling it toward her breasts.

He thought that she wanted him to suck her tits at first, which he had absolutely no problem with. She dissuaded him of that notion when she pushed down on his head, forcing it between her thighs.

"Lick it. Lick my pussy," she demanded.

Already feeling drunk on her womanly perfume, he snaked out his tongue and shuddered from the taste of her — straight from the source for the first time. He lapped her, fascinated by the texture of her folds sliding beneath his tongue, and excited by her moans.

"Mmm, that's good, but you need more than one stroke, Timmy." After a few seconds, she said, "Try drawing the alphabet with your tongue."

Though it felt a little silly, he gave it a shot, tracing the letters A and B. A shudder rippled through her body halfway through the C, and she gasped.

"Oh my. That works better than I thought it would." She chuckled and added, "Keep that up."

The alphabet song ran through his head as he licked it into her sweet pussy, and he looped back to the beginning after reached Z. Valerie's moans and whimpers grew louder, and emerged more frequently with every passing minute. When he hit the end again, he tried numbers instead.

"Oh, that's it. Faster. My clit." She tugged on his head, centering his mouth over the apex of her nether lips.

Though his neck was aching, he homed in on the swollen bud, and in a flash of inspiration, tried to duplicate what she did when she played with herself. He wiggled his tongue back and forth, rolling her clit beneath its protective hood as fast as he could.

Valerie let out a long, broken moan, and tugged on his head until he lifted up ever so slightly. He discovered that he could get his tongue moving even faster with just the tip stroking her, and the way her fingers tightened into his hair certainly seemed to indicate that she liked it.

His tongue slowed as the repetitive motion caused it to stiffen. He switched to an up and down flicking motion, which alleviated his problem, and her squeal at the change in sensation made him grin as he licked her. After only a few seconds of that, her nails dug into his scalp and she ground his face into her pussy.

"Suck it. Suck it. Suck m-my clit!"

Eyes closed and watering a little from her grip, he locked his lips over the top of her pussy, slurping in her hood and closing his lips around it. He'd barely applied suction when she let out an ear-piercing shriek — abruptly cut off by her thighs clamping down around his ears.

Caught in the trap of her legs and clawed fingers, all he could do was ride her bucking hips as she screamed and climaxed. Half the time, he was held so tightly against her that he couldn't manage to catch a breath. After a somewhat frightening minute or so, her legs lost their strength and she sucked in a ragged gasp.

Tim sat up and drew in several quick, deep breaths. Valerie continued to twitch and tremble with both hands covering her pussy. He could feel her juices smeared all over his face cooling in the breeze from the ceiling fan — from the bridge of his nose to the tip of his chin, and far out onto both cheeks.

A full-body lurch ripped through Val and she yelped before going completely limp with a pitiful sounding whimper.

The way she was breathing in loud, rapid puffs frightened him a little. "Are you okay?"

She swallowed, then moaned, "Mmm hmm."

"Do you want something to drink?"

Her eyes still closed, she answered with a weary nod, and then went back to panting for breath.

Tim was more than a little surprised that he was half hard when he stood up. It usually took quite a while for him to get an erection again after coming. The steel had drooped back out of him by the time he returned with a Coke for Valerie.