Jerking off Lucky the Golf Pro Ch. 10

Story Info
Diana wanted a bigger cock.
2.9k words
3.93
48.9k
3

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

Both Diana and Simon slept in that next morning. They didn't see much of each other during the day when they finally woke up. Simon left before she actually got out of bed and he went to practice. Diana sat in the sun but she didn't see Jeff, he must have been practicing too.

That afternoon around 4 PM Diana got a call from Simon and he told her to get dressed up they were going out to a fancy dinner. When Simon came in he was already dressed and as Diana came out of the dressing room his mouth dropped opened and he just looked at her. His little black cock grew hard as he said to her, "WOW! You look fantastic Diana. My God that black dress and high heels make you look like a fucking Amazon. You look six feet tall."

She came to him and put her arms around his neck. She pushed her body into him feeling his little nub of a cock pushing out on her leg. She kissed him hard and fucked his mouth with her tongue. Simon cupped her breasts on the outside of her dress gently so he wouldn't mess it up. With his hands surrounding her lovely full tits, they stayed that way for several minutes.

Finally they broke their embrace. She said, "You always know what to say to a girl. Thank you my love I was hoping you would like the outfit. And you sure like the look I was shooting for. Now help me put on my pearls and we can go.

Just then Simon stopped her and surprised her with another beautiful necklaces of diamonds and rubies. "Holy Mother of God! This thing must have cost a half a year's pay", she said to herself as she hugged him and then yelled at him for spending the money.

"I really fucking love the gifts you give me Simon but remember what we agreed to, no crazy gifts."

She reminded him she didn't want him to spend his money like that. She said, "I don't want people and you to think I'm a gold digging slut of a wife. Even if I am, I don't want them to think it. But thank you my love."

They both laughed as he said, "Well first it's our money not just mine and this actually came from my very private account."

She laughed and then pretended to get mad at him saying, "Simon you have been holding out on me!"

She laughed again and Simon knew she was kidding.

During dinner they held hands and touched each other as they talked about a great number of things. But finally the subject came around to sex and to Jeff. Simon asked Diana what her plans were for Jeff and where did he stand? Diana told Lucky that she loved him very much but she had also loved the sex with Jeff. She said, "I mean come on, what woman won't with the dick the man had in his paints?"

But since she hadn't seen Jeff to talk to him, she wasn't sure if there were any future plans. She asked Simon if he really understood about why she went with Jeff and had sex with him? Simon told her while he understood the appeal of Jeff's big cock, and he knew he was small and didn't do the job for her, he didn't want to loose his wife over it. He asked what he could do to renew and make their relationship better and stronger?

She explained to Simon that she was at the point in her life that she required a bigger cock. And while it was needed only once in awhile it was needed. She told Lucky he would never have to worry about her leaving him for Jeff she didn't love him at all. She just loved being fucked by his bog cock.

Simon told her he felt maybe, just maybe, they could work something out between the two of them with another vibrator, one bigger than the one the have now.

She told him while she was sure a bigger vibrator would help, Simon might have to let her have a real cock when the need for it got to so bad she became a bitch. She told him she hoped he understood what she was going through and why she had the need.

Again, they both admitted that Simon's maximum 5 inches didn't satisfy her sexual needs and requirements like they both knew she wanted. Diana told Lucky she loved him very, very much and she would never leave him. But her sexual desires had been building for a long, long time. In fact they had been growing even before they were married.

She said, "You know Simon how bad I get sometimes after you have cum how bad I still feel and how much I want to fuck something bigger than your cock. And even after you eat my pussy, and you're very good at that now, I still feel like something is missing. Something, that I need.....yes, need baby. Yes, that's right a need for a bigger cock than yours Simon. I'm sorry if that pains you my love but we're being truthful here and I love that about you too! But you have to realize just how sexually frustrated I have been this entire time baby! It's been so frustrating for me since we have been married"

Simon told her he didn't realize that she had been sexually frustrated for longer than they had been married. He told his Diana he loved her very much and would be willing to work with her. She told him a bigger vibrator might not be the final answer, she may actually require a real cock. And since she had already had Jeff maybe she should stay with him on those times she need her vagina filled. Simon asked about the sex with Jeff and would it become a regular thing? She assured him it wouldn't and in fact she would be happy to talk and ask Simon first before going to Jeff again. Or, if he liked she would bring Jeff to their place and have sex with him on those days it was overly frustrating.

They were very honest and loving and truthful with each other. Simon told her he knew she wanted and needed a bigger cock. He also told her he might agree to let her have it as long as it wasn't that often. He didn't want their arrangement to feel like she wanted the bigger cock more than she wanted her husband.

And Diana told him she knew it would be painful to him to know she was fucking someone else. And for a while he would have to deal with that frustration. She would deal with the sexual frustration between the times she and sex with Jeff. It would a mutual frustration period. But then she told Simon that she felt as strong as their lives were together that they could deal with it. And after a few times Lucky would begin to see how happy she was and less of a bitch she could be when she was frustrated.

Lucky told her, "Well first, you are never a bitch Diana. I know you get upset with me when I cum to fast or shoot off to quickly and can't make you orgasm. Hell I get upset with me too! He said, "But promise me you won't say anything to Jeff until we had agreed to the entire plan. I need some time to think about all this. It makes me very sad that I can't satisfy and help you here with my own body."

She agreed to wait a few days. She realized it would take time for him accept all of this. At least he hadn't said "no" immediately. There was a chance they could stay together and she could still have her big cock. She wanted to let him make the needed adjustments to this idea she had planted in his brain.

Simon told her he felt they could reach a reasonable and fair agreement to help her with her need and to settle his reaction to another man in his bed. When they got back to their room she was so excited she was dripping wet between her legs. Their first conversation about her having another man had gone much, much better than she could have ever imagined. She had been scared to tell Simon how she really felt for fear of having him walk out and leave her or just telling her no. She didn't really want to take the chance of cheating on him and getting caught! That would fuck everything up. She would loose everything! She knew Lucky loved her so much that he might do everything for her she wanted. Time would tell and she would have to go slow in order for him to accept the change that she had planned.

He had told her many times that he would do anything for her. She felt he might just buy off on her taking a lover once in awhile as a relief to her sexual frustration. Her inner thighs were actually wet not damp from her pussy leaking. When Lucky told her he might be OK with her idea she could have raped him. "I love you so much baby"; Diana almost moaned the words in his ear as she undressed him.

She figured she would show him sexually how happy he had made her. Not only was he moving towards allowing her to have another man, he wouldn't divorce her for it. Plus he had just given her another huge expensive gift. Yes, she didn't love his little cock but she sure did love everything else about Simon.

As they closed the bedroom door, she grabbed him and threw his on his ass onto the bed. Almost ripping off his clothes she had him down to his shorts in a minute. Then the shorts were pulled off leaving Simon with his shoes and socks on. His little semi-hard cock, which was maybe two and a half-inches, was rising up and she began nursing on the tiny black cock head with her lips and warm mouth. Working hard she got him to his full five inches almost immediately. She moved around quickly hoping he wouldn't cum yet. She sat down on him, burring his little cock all the way up inside her with one push down. She was so wet she was leaking her juices all over Simon as he lay under her watching her body begin to move up and down. .

She heard Simon cry out with pleasure as she took all of him up inside her vagina. As she rocked back and forth now trying to keep the little cock inside her womb, she fucked that little dick for all she was worth. Diana had tried a bunch of different methods over the time she had been fucking Simon to try and feel what she need and to keep him from cumming. But, nothing worked. Simon was small and not thick and even worst, he had a huge problem with premature ejaculation. But she was so happy he was at least somewhat receptive about her having a big cock once in awhile she worked exceptionally hard to night to please him!

She rocked gently back and forth holding his little black cock inside her and guided him with her fingers to show how he should stroke her hard red and bulging clit! She was trying to get him and herself off and it worked for Simon.

Lucky moaned loudly and squirted his few drops of cum up into her as she humped and humped and felt his warm sticky cum begin to flow into her pussy and then begin to run back out! "NO!!! ", she cried out but it was too late. She began to feel his cock deflating slowly but it was going down. "Jesus Simon," she said out loud, "It's only been 2 minutes. Two lousy minutes of fucking and you shot your load again! God damn it, I' haven't even cum yet!"

She moaned with her frustration and rolled over lying on her back. She looked over at her unsatisfying husband and Simon immediately went down between her legs. He began to lick and suck and finger her and did give her two very decent orgasms. She had fucked his face completely covering it with his own cum as she rammed and rotated her pussy on his eager mouth and tongue.

As the second climax began to subside she moaned and started crying. She sobbed, "Oh fuck Simon!! The vibrator baby! Get the fucking vibrator out and fuck me proper! Oh Jesus Simon I told you to always have the vibrator handy. Oh hurry! Hurry baby! I need it so damn bad! I want to be fucked and I want to have an orgasm by being fucked!"

He jumped up and pulled it out of the side table. Inserting it took a little while since his little cock didn't make her large enough for the fairly large round 8-inch long plastic love machine. She moaned all the time Simon was trying to get it into her vagina without hurting her. She told him " Ram it baby! Ram it in my vagina and really fuck me hard!"

He could see the sexual need and frustration she had on her face and in her eyes when she looked at him. He finally was able to get it past her lips and it was now slowly moving in and out of her body. "Faster baby! Fuck me faster! And Harder! Please!!!!", she moaned out to him.

As he began to stimulate her again and Diana told him how good it felt to have something so nice big inside her pussy. She smiled and gave him instructions. He smiled as he did what she told him and worked on pleasing her. It took a few minutes before she cried out with a loud lustful voice. She was arching her back and lifting her hips to pump away on the 6 inches now inside her pussy. As he held the other two inches in his hand, the vibrator they had now purchased was one that was rotating around and humming on and in her body. It was what she needed so bad. Simon watched her face and body going wild and he knew it too!

Diana screamed with rapture as she began to climax. "Move the vibrator deeper Simon! All the way!! Hold it with the tips of your fingers Lucky! Give me more inside my pussy! Yes that's it! Oh deeper baby! Fuck Simon! Oh fuck baby! I'm cumming! Oh JESUS! YES! YES! OH!! OH!! OH!! OHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! SIMON!!!!!!!!!!"

Simon watched as his wife fucked herself on the 6 inches of vibrator up inside her vagina. He saw how she went wild on the tool up inside her body. She never went that crazy with him even when he licked her pussy clean of his cum! He knew she was enjoying the vibrator a million times more than she enjoyed his useless little cock.

Simon was thinking, "She always pleased me and made me cum. Yes she always made sure I'm completely satisfied. I guess I should do the same for her."

Diana wished the vibrator would have been bigger, as big as Jeff's cock was. God she wanted Jeff's big cock filling her and stretching her pussy walls as he pumped it into her again and again. She moaned and arched once more as Simon worked hard fucking her and licking her clit with his mouth as the vibrator was buried as far as he dare shove it up into her pussy.

He made a mental note to himself, he would have to go out and buy her a 12-inch vibrator. He would get her the biggest one that they made. He would do anything for his Diana, even yes even let her have another man's cock. He had decided but he didn't tell her yet. Then he said to himself, "Yes! Anything! Including letting her fuck another Jeff. If that's what my baby needs to be fully satisfied, then I'll do it for her. I'll tell her after she calmed down."

Later that night as they held each other and whispered soft nothings in each other's ears, Simon told her. She rolled over and kissed him hard and held him tight thanking him and telling him he was the best husband any woman ever had. She would prove her love to him even more since he loved her enough to share her. She promised she would be fair and not take advantage and she told him she loved him more than any woman ever loved a man. She went down on Simon and sucked him hard again. Then she mounted him and fucked him wildly until he went off again. She held him and told him he didn't have to lick her clean tonight, she just wanted to hold her man and lover forever. They fell asleep with his little black cock still semi-hard lying on his thigh. Her beautiful long white leg lay over his body with Simon's cum dripping slowly outs. Sleep took them both quickly!

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers