Jerome Dunbar of Jamaica

Story Info
Bisexual Jamaican stud discovers Big Asian Cocks.
1.1k words
3.06
7.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

"Jerry, my man, you're one hot stud," Kenny Yoshida said to Jerome Dunbar as the two of them reached Kenny's pad in the Sussex area of London, U.K. It was getting late and Jerome felt that he ought to go home, but he hadn't gotten laid in a long time, and his buddy Kenny seemed like a sure thing. Exactly what the doctor ordered as far as Jerome was concerned. What man doesn't like a sure thing, at the end of the day?

Jerome Dunbar, as a six-foot-three, athletic, handsome and university-educated Black British gentleman of Jamaican descent definitely had his pick of gorgeous ladies. Men of African descent were becoming increasingly popular with women from places like China, Japan, Brazil, Lebanon, and the like. One saw such men with gorgeous women of all shades all over London. When it came to the ladies, Jerome Dunbar of Jamaica definitely did not discriminate. Variety was the spice of life when it comes to sex, according to Jerome...

Nope, this tall, fine and masculine Jamaican brother was one hell of a player. The last woman Jerome Dunbar banged was Nina Martinez, a busty, dark-haired, brown-skinned and big-bottomed cutie from the Republic of Nicaragua whom he met while working as a contract instructor at Brunel University. In spite of the school's regulations against student/instructor dalliances, Jerome felt tempted enough by Nina's big beautiful ass to cross the line.

Jerome Dunbar loves women with big beautiful asses, and as far as he was concerned, Nina, as a twenty-something cutie, was one juicy meal which this hungry island wolf could not pass up. Life was too short to miss out on such goodies. Nina was one flirtatious diva, and she turned out to be a lot of fun in the bedroom, but Jerome had many other appetites. Jerome loves pussy of all shades, but he's also developing a fondness for a nice, thick cock...

Kenny Yoshida and Jerome Dunbar met at Middlesex University circa 2006, and became fast friends. They were both newcomers to England, hailing from different parts of the world. Kenny's family emigrated from the City of Sapporo, Japan, and Jerome's family came from the City of Kingston, Jamaica. The two were good buddies throughout their university days, and after graduation, they kept in touch for a while, but eventually went their separate ways.

Kenny spent a long time traveling all over the place, from the United Kingdom to Canada, and even the United States of America and Brazil. Kenny loved working as a pilot for British Airways. In those days, Jerome was dating a gorgeous red-haired young white woman named Beatrice Calloway, and they eventually got married and had a son, Mitchell. Like a lot of young Black men, Jerome Dunbar found young white women simply irresistible and he had to make Beatrice his. Ah, the things one does in the name of lust...and love.

Fast forward a decade and some change, and Jerome Dunbar and the lovely Beatrice Calloway are divorced, and he's living on his own again. Perfect time for Kenny to re-enter his life...as luck would have it. The two men ran into each other at the Stratford City Mall in London and ended up grabbing a drink to catch up. Along the way, Jerome Dunbar told Kenny Yoshida that he was single, newly okay with being bisexual, and looking for some fun. Kenny invited him over for some more drinks, and you know the rest...

"Quit flirting," Jerome replied, laughing, and Kenny looked at the big and tall, handsome young Black man and smiled. One of the many things that Kenny liked about Jerome was his directness. This Jamaican stud did not like to be kept waiting. The brothers didn't like to beat around the bush, and that's why, unlike most gay Asian males and bisexual Asian men, Kenny liked Black men. He simply didn't have a fetish for white guys, something which put him at odds with other members of the Asian LGBT community of the United Kingdom.

"You're going to love this," Kenny said to Jerome, as the two of them undressed, and then got their freak on. Kenny, who stood only five-foot-nine, had a lean, athletic body covered in tattoos of various birds of prey. The Asian aviator loved the sky, and planes, and birds, and pretty much everything to do with flying. Jerome looked at Kenny's cock, which was both long and thick. A lot of people thought that Asian males lacked big cocks, and Jerome used to be one of them, until he saw what Kenny was packing...

"Oh I'm sure I will," Jerome replied, and the burly Jamaican-British stud grabbed Kenny and kissed him, and then the two of them tumbled on the bed. Jerome lay there as Kenny grabbed his long and thick dark dick and began sucking on it like there was no tomorrow. As Kenny sucked Jerome's big Black dick, he slid a finger up his ass and then a second one. Jerome grinned and Kenny continued to finger his ass while sucking his dick...

"Hmm, I love you brothers, strong bodies and tight asses, oh my," Kenny said, a little while later, as he rolled a condom on his cock and then began lubricating Jerome's ass. The Jamaican stud lay there, stroking his big Black dick. Kenny pushed his cock into Jerome's ass, and that's when Jerome gasped. Kenny gently but firmly pushed his cock deeper into Jerome's ass. Time for the Jamaican stud to feel what big Asian cocks could do...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Jerome grunted, and Kenny grinned and began pounding his cock into the dark-skinned stud's ass. Kenny had long ago discovered that he was sexually and romantically attracted only to Black men, and he loved to fuck the brothers in the ass. He liked to go for strong, alpha-male types, usually bisexual Black men with wives or girlfriends. Gay Black men were clingy and Jerome didn't like them. Brothers who swung both ways were better in bed in every way...

"More brothers are discovering how fun it is to ride big Asian cocks day by day," Kenny whispered into Jerome's ear, as he buried his cock so deep inside the Jamaican stud's ass that Jerome moaned, and then came. Kenny continued pounding Jerome's ass for a bit, then pulled out and then began sucking him off. Kenny tasted Jerome's cum and smiled, then drained the brother's dick. Sighing happily, Jerome smiled at Kenny, who winked at him.

"Kenny, I had a great time, but you know I'm bisexual, right? I like females too," Jerome Dunbar said, and Kenny Yoshida smiled and nodded as if he understood. The two men took a shower, and then Jerome got dressed and headed out. The City of London beckoned, with its gorgeous ladies, charming men, and endless stream of social, cultural and technological wonders. Jerome went out to explore those wonders, and Kenny watched him go. This one will definitely be back for more, Kenny thought to himself as he patted his groin confidently.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers