Jerri! Naked!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear them talk but couldn't make out what was being said. It went on for quite a while, but finally I heard her giggle then the conversation stopped. I waited, my breathing still ragged and my heart still pounding.

I started when the closet door opened, but relaxed when I saw it was just David. "Where's Jerri?" I asked quietly.

"I sent her on an errand," he said with a grin. He took my hand and gently pulled me out of the closet and led me to the bed. He sat down, opening his robe again to show his still-hard cock and I dropped to my knees in front of him. In an instant, my mouth was moving up and down his shaft again. My dick, which had shrunk in the closet, started to swell again.

"Do you want Jerri to fuck you?" he asked, his breathe fast and heavy.

I pulled back and let his cock fall out of my mouth. "Uh, what?" I said, confused by his clumsy phrasing.

He grabbed my head and forced me back onto his cock. "Do you want to have sex with my wife?" he said, as I resumed sucking his cock.

Not stopping sucking his cock, I blurted out, "YES!!", but it just came out "Yhhmmm!" around his cock. Hell yes, I wanted to fuck her. I was willing to suck his dick and wear bra and panties just to see her naked...of COURSE I'd love to get the chance to fuck the woman of my dreams.

"It'll take a lot more than just a blowjob for me to let you and my wife fuck, you know," he said.

I gulped, feeling his cock throb at the sensation, then slowly pulled my mouth off of him. "Like what?" I said, nervously.

"I get to pop your cherry," he smiled. "I fuck you, then you and her can fuck."

"You want to..." My voice trailed off in shock.

"Fuck that sweet little ass of yours," he finished for me.

"Wh-why would you want to do that?" I stuttered. He had Jerri! Why on EARTH would he want to fuck me?

"You remind me so much of her when she and I first met," he explained, stroking his cock in front of me. I frowned at that, making him laugh. "Oh, she was vastly different then than she is now. But you're just as hot as she was then...maybe even more so."

"I-I-I don't think I could do that," I said. No, no way.

"Sure you could," he answered. "And think about Jerri. Wouldn't you love to be naked in bed with her?"

"Well, yeah," I admitted. "But I don't know if I could do THAT."

"I bet you can," he said with a grin. He stood up and pulled me to my feet. I didn't protest when he maneuvered us around so that my back was to the bed. Gently, he pushed me back onto it.

As I laid on my back sideways on the bed, he dropped his robe to the floor. It was the first time that I'd seen him completely naked and honestly I felt a little jealous. He had a great body, a body that I'd never have. I could understand why my perfect woman would be with this man.

He hooked his fingers into the panties I was wearing and slowly pulled them off of me. He surprised me by taking my hard dick in his hand, stroking it several times before moving on the bed next to me.

I was so scared I was trembling. I didn't want to do this, didn't want him to fuck me, but for some reason I just laid there. He pushed my bra up to expose my nipples, then bent his head over and took one in his mouth.

HOLY SHIT, that felt good! I didn't expect that such a simple act, him sucking and lightly biting my nipple could feel so good! I felt my dick throb and leak pre-cum as he paid attention to one nipple, then the other, then back to the first.

He released my nipple, and sat up. "I'm going to fuck you," he growled.

The fear that had fled when he worked over my nipples returned. "I, uh, I don't think..." I started to say, but he put his hand gently over my mouth.

"You'll love it," he said. He grabbed a bottle of lubricant and spread it over his hand. He stroked my softening dick back to hardness with it, then his hand trailed down to between my asscheeks. I squirmed when I felt his slick finger find my asshole.

My squirm turned into a jerk when his finger opened my asshole and slowly slid inside. It was uncomfortable but not especially painful. He finger-fucked me for a minute, then pulled his finger out and put more lube on it.

"Ok so far?" he asked as his finger returned to be inside me. I nodded slowly, not wanting to trust my voice. My dick had softened after he removed his mouth from my nipples, and he took it in his hand as he continued to finger me. He pulled out, then there were TWO fingers pushing inside me. It was more uncomfortable, bordering on being painful, but his hand stroking my now fully hard dick took my attention away from the feeling in my ass.

I could feel myself open and widen for his fingers, amazed that my ass would do that. A third finger joined the other two, and I stiffened as pain was introduced to what he was doing to me.

"Relax," he murmured, gently forcing all three of his fingers into me. "The more relaxed you are, the better it will feel."

I tried to relax my asshole, I really did. However, the pain from being stretched open like that was getting a little more than I could bear.

"It hurts," I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"You're doing great," he replied, not stopping his hand. "It'll feel good as soon as you relax. Think about Jerri, that should help."

I did exactly that, but it didn't seem to help much. However, a few minutes later I realized that it didn't hurt so bad. It was more of an ache.

"Better?" he grinned. I hesitated, then nodded.

He slowly pulled his fingers out, then had me move so that I was lying on the bed properly. He moved to between my legs, picking them up and placing my ankles on his shoulders. I realized that it was going to happen, he was going to fuck me. I didn't know how much bigger his cock was than his three fingers combined, and I whimpered as I felt his cockhead nudge against my asshole.

"I'll go slow," he said, but his breathing was quick and I wasn't sure he would. My fears were allayed when he pushed softly, his cockhead splitting my asshole open. A twinge of pain made me jerk and try to pull back from him, but being on my back underneath him made that impossible.

He stopped, and I fought the urge to tighten my asshole, push him out of me. In a few moments, the pain disappeared. He felt me relax and pushed into me again. His entire cockhead popped inside me.

I jerked again, a fresh wave of pain shooting from my ass. Again, he stopped and waited until I relaxed. He kept repeating that cycle: push....stiffen...relax until I felt the tickle of his pubic hairs against my ass cheeks.

"You've got it all, baby," he groaned.

I was amazed that he was completely inside me. It didn't hurt, just a dull ache. He held himself in me for a minute, the slowly pulled out. Despite the ache, the sensation was incredible, doubly so when he slid himself back into me fully.

"I'm fucking you now, baby," he said, his movements getting quicker.

I couldn't say anything, completely surprised at how good it was feeling. Every so often, he'd hit something inside me that shot waves of pleasure throughout my body. I swear, if he kept that up I think I could cum from it. My eyes squeezed shut as I concentrated on how good it felt.

He kept fucking me, not fast but not slow either, and the more he did it the better it felt. I was really starting to enjoy it. I opened my eyes to look at him as he fucked me, and caught movement out of the corner of my eye.

My eyes shot open wide as I saw Jerri there, watching us. Shocked and embarrassed, I tried to push David off of me. I wanted to scramble away from them, hide, get the hell out of there. It was fruitless...I had no leverage to get him off me. He paused, seeing where I was looking and glanced over.

"Oh, hey, baby," he said, resuming his thrusts into me.

She didn't say a word, didn't move towards us or anything. Still ashamed that the woman of my dreams was seeing me being fucked by her husband, I couldn't do anything but lay there trapped underneath him and take his relentless cock. All the while my eyes were locked with hers.

She stood there, watching us for a minute. I felt relief that she didn't seem upset or mad, but still ashamed that I was underneath her husband, taking his cock in my ass. Then, to my surprise, she pulled her shirt off and tossed it to the floor. Her bra came off, her beautiful tits spilling out in all their glory. As David's thrusts reached a crescendo, she pushed her pants down and stepped out of them, standing next to the bed only in her panties.

David shoved himself into me hard and I heard him grunt as I felt his cock throb inside me. "He's cumming," I realized. "He's filling my ass with his cum." The knowledge of what was happening threatened to push me over the edge, and copious amounts of pre-cum leaked from my dick that was trapped between us.

I pushed my ass up towards him, needing just a little bit more to reach my own orgasm. Looking at Jerri's tits, feeling David's cock throb weaker and weaker inside of me, I wanted to cum so bad. I moaned in displeasure as David relaxed, and slowly pulled his softening cock out of me.

As David raised up off of me, Jerri pushed her panties down. I stared at her crotch and my heart fell.

A dick. The woman of my dreams had a dick. And it was hard. I felt betrayed. The woman of my dreams was no woman at all! All those years of lusting after her felt wasted.

"Nonononono," I groaned as David moved off the bed and Jerri quickly took his place with my ankles on her shoulders now. Her cock slid easily into my wet, stretched ass and her hand slid between us, stroking me as she fucked me hard and fast.

Still, her cock felt just as good as David's, and as I stared at her I could see those incredible breasts flop with every one of her thrusts into me. She was fucking me hard and stroking my dick fast, and the orgasm hit me out of nowhere.

It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had in my life. It started in my groin, expanding outward from there. I felt it throughout my whole body. I felt my asshole spasm around her cock so hard that I didn't even feel when she started cumming inside me.

Reality came back to me as my orgasm waned. She pulled her cock from my ass and laid down next to me, her hands idly playing with my nipples. I was weak and out of breath from cumming, or else I would have probably gotten up and gotten out of there.

David sat on the bed next to us, and leaned over to kiss me. I jerked back, then realized how stupid that was. He'd just fucked me and I didn't want him to kiss me? Hesitantly, I relaxed and felt his lips on mine, and his tongue worm it's way into my mouth.

He broke the kiss, and Jerri turned my head, also kissing me. Her lips were very soft and despite my knowledge that she wasn't the woman I thought she was, I luxuriated in the sensation of her mouth on mine.

She broke the kiss. "Was it everything you expected?" David asked, grinning. "Sex with my wife, that is?"

"She's a guy," I complained.

"Not really," Jerri said, her hand sliding back down to my cum-soaked dick. Despite having just cum, I felt my dick twitch at her touch.

"I told you that she wasn't much different from you when I met her," David continued. "It took a long time to make her the woman she is today. You gotta admit that she's beautiful now."

I didn't answer him, laying there staring at the ceiling, confused and a little angry that my dreams had be crushed. I felt Jerri sit up, then move down the bed. I gasped as I felt her mouth take my cum-coated soft dick.

"I'm gonna take a shower," David said, then got up off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom.

Jerri sucked me hard again, then moved up to straddle me. "I want you in my pussy," she said as she lined up my dick with her ass. In one slow motion, she slid herself onto me. I groaned from the sensation of her hot ass around my dick.

She started rising and falling on me, fucking herself with my dick. "Play with my titties," she moaned. I reached up and took her firm mounds in my hands, squeezing them gently as my thumbs flicked her nipples.

"Yesssss," she hissed, riding me harder and faster. If I ignored her dick, I thought, she was STILL the woman of my dreams. I started pushing up into her as she pushed herself down on me. Her hand furiously stroked her dick as she thrust her chest out, begging me to grip her tits harder.

I did, and she gasped. I felt a wetness on my stomach. She'd came again! The realization pushed me into another orgasm, albeit nowhere near as strong as the one earlier. She sat on me, trembling, my dick wilting in her ass.

She rolled off of me, taking her place next to me again. Her lips found mine, and I willingly kissed her as hard as she was kissing me.

The kiss was broken when David said, "Your mom should be home soon. You probably should get cleaned up and head back."

I was so...sated? relaxed?...that I didn't even want to get out of bed, much less go home. However, Jerri got up off the bed and took my hand, helping me up. I followed her to the bathroom, and we both stepped into the shower together. I took great joy in washing her body, especially her ass and her tits. I even washed her dick long enough that she giggled and told me, "Don't get me started again."

She washed me, then we stepped out of the shower and dried off. When we got back into the bedroom, David was dressed and holding another pair of panties. "For you," he said, handing them to me with a flourish.

I eagerly put the panties on, followed by the rest of my clothes. Before I left, Jerri kissed me, followed by David.

"Uh...can I come back tomorrow?" I asked nervously.

David laughed. "I was going to ask if you would. We have more plans for you."

I didn't know what he meant by "more plans", but it did send a thrill through me. He escorted me to the door, giving me one last kiss before opening it and shooing me out. I walked the short distance to my house, smiling about what had just occurred.

My dreams of Jerri had been shattered, but my anticipation of what would happen with him and Jerri in the future made me smile.


12