Jerry and His Women

Story Info
Jerry finds love after his marriage to a preacher's daughter.
11.4k words
4.51
102.4k
110
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks and gratitude goes out to my editor "wires" for his assistance with this story. Once again he has improved my offering.

*****

Jerry was still in high school when Preacher Rowe and his family moved to town. Reverend Rowe was the preacher for the largest non-denominational church in the southwest part of the state. To give the devil his due he was a charismatic bastard. By the time he had been in town four years he was well thought of and a member of all the civic organizations. He had tripled the membership of the church and presided over construction more than doubling the size of the church building.

Angela, Preacher Rowe's daughter, was an only child. She had all the traits of a preacher's or teacher's daughter. She was outgoing, personable, kind, helpful and well thought of by the adults in the congregation and town. She was also high maintenance and very aware of what she considered to be her high status in the community. She had the better than thou attitude down pat. If you weren't a member of the church and/or the town's elite you were nothing in her eyes. If she spoke to you at all it was in a very condescending manner.

The first time Jerry saw Angela he fell in love with her. Unfortunately for him he was NOT a member of the town's upper crust and he was not a member of her father's church. Therefore, Jerry was beneath Princess Angela's notice. He tried several times right after she moved to town to talk to her but was ignored and put in his place rapidly by her and her elite following.

Time passed. Jerry dated and learned about women. The beautiful ones and teacher's and preacher's daughters went with boys from the town's upper crust or the athletes. Jerry could only dream about the teacher's and preacher's daughters and the wild time they were rumored to give those lucky enough to date them or spend an evening with them for some other reason.

Jerry's father was not a member of the country club. He was not rich and he did not have a high profile job. Jerry's father made good, nay excellent money as manager of the medical repair and calibration department of the local medical center. To most people in town he was a nonentity in spite of the high salary he commanded and the very responsible position he held. To others he was merely a repairman. He was ignored much as you would an auto mechanic or other menial laborer and so were his children.

Angela was the perfect Preacher's daughter. She attended all church functions as expected. She served on various committees as expected for a child of the preacher. She was in many of the clubs in high school and dated the appropriate boys from the upper crust families. Angela never did anything to sully her or her family's reputation. She was the epitome of proper behavior. The dictionary had her picture in the definition of 'prim and proper'. There was something about Angela, though. The boys sensed it and her inner cabal of friends knew it. Angela oozed sexuality. Her desire for men simmered just barely underneath her cool façade of personality. She drove boys and men wild with her desirability, teasing and occasionally flirting and innuendo.

Jerry was smart. He was very smart. He got a full ride scholarship to the state university. Unfortunately as it turned out he was not smart enough to truly realize what Angela was. After high school he left town for his higher education as did many of his peers and as did Angela. He was not even missed by anyone except his immediate family and a handful of friends who more or less forgot him within a few months. Angela, on the other hand, also got a full ride scholarship. She went to her father's alma mater, a well known theological college, where she followed in his footsteps and took a degree in theology. Jerry and Angela both turned 18 shortly after graduating high school. They both attended their respective Universities in the same town. In fact, the University Jerry attended and the Theological Institute were only three blocks apart. The students sometimes even took a few courses at both institutes of higher learning while they attended college. They shared many of the same student hang outs.

While he was in University Jerry not only saw Angela from time to time he began hearing rumors, unsubstantiated to be sure but credible based on what he saw personally, that Angela was one hot momma. He knew from personal experience that she enjoyed hoisting a few with her friends. On many occasions Jerry saw Angela drunk on her ass in the local bars and allowing her flavor of the day fellow personal liberties with her wondrous charms. Jerry began to hope he too might one day sample her wondrous body.

As they kept running into each other Jerry and Angela began talking with each other more and more. They had a certain common ground being from the same town and graduating class. Jerry found himself looking for her when he went to the bars he knew she frequented. Finally, they began arranging to meet each other, and then they began dating. Jerry found out Angela was indeed a hot to trot female. On their first arranged meeting she got loopy and not only initiated a deep French kiss but she grabbed his not insubstantial package when she did it.

Jerry gasped when he felt Angela squeeze his cock and she gasped when she felt the size of the monster he kept in his pants. The remainder of the evening while dancing or even in the semi privacy of their booth Angela rubbed Jerry's cock at every opportunity. He tried to get her to go somewhere with him to relieve his need but she giggled and refused. She said, "Jerry, as much as I would like to do that I can't. We aren't a couple and I only allow my boyfriend to take that kind of liberty with me."

It took Jerry two more months before Angela agreed to an official date and another month before she agreed to be his monogamous girl. The night she agreed they were going steady however, she rocked his world. He got the best piece of ass of his life. Jerry was in love with Angela again or, perhaps, still. The remainder of that year, the summer at home, and all their sophomore year of higher education Jerry and Angela were a couple. He was beginning to think of marriage when his world crashed down around him.

Jerry once again began hearing rumors that Angela was seen on her campus with other men doing things that would not pass the boyfriend test. She was seen alone in town being too friendly with other boys. One Monday evening Jerry and some of his friends went to a favorite hang out for supper instead of eating in the cafeteria on campus. They were walking past a student bar they did not normally patronize when he saw Angela inside. She was walking across the floor with a boy on either side of her, her arms around them. They got to a circular booth in the corner by the window. Angela slid in with one of the boys on either side of her. To his surprise she kissed each one of them. He saw their hands go under the table. Angela jerked slightly and looked like she was giggling.

Jerry and his friends walked into the bar and stood in the front where they could see Angela's booth. Her legs were spread slightly and each boy was rubbing the thigh nearest him. They were turned slightly toward Angela. They talked and she giggled alternating kisses with the boys. Jerry took a couple pictures with his cell phone and he and his friends left. As they went out the door Angela caught sight of him. Her face turned white and she quickly pushed her admirer's hands off her thighs. By that time the boys had their hands far enough under her skirt they were gently rubbing her moist pussy lips.

The last Jerry saw of Angela she was trying to get out of the booth. He ignored her when she called his name and followed his friends out of the bar. A few minutes later his cell rang. It was Angela so he ignored the call. It was nine days before Angela finally caught up with him in one of the hang outs they frequented. She walked up to Jerry and laid her hand on his forearm. She said, "Jerry, I'm sorry you saw me the other day. Can we please talk so I can explain?"

"No. I saw enough. I thought we were exclusive. Now I know we're not and I don't want what you're offering. I don't want to be one lover among many. Now that I know the rumors are true I want nothing to do with you. I should have known to stay the hell away from a preacher's daughter even before I started dating you."

"Jerry it's not like that, Honey. I know I shouldn't have done what you saw me doing. I was drunk, Honey. You know we had a huge test in Theology that Monday. Those two guys were in the class with me. We were so relieved we were done with it and that we passed that we went out to celebrate with some of the other kids. Somehow we got separated from the gang and ended up in that bar. I just took my attention off myself and I guess I let them get a little too friendly. I'm sorry and I apologize."

"Ya think? I understand now. That's ok," Jerry said. Angela began smiling and wrapped her arms around Jerry's then leaned her head against his shoulder. He felt his cock twitch when he felt her breasts against his arm.

Angela looked up at Jerry and said, "See, Honey, it wasn't so bad now was it? Come on. We have some make up sex to get out of the way now hummmm?"

Jerry carefully peeled Angela's arms from around his. He gently pushed her away and said, "No, Angela. I thought you got the message. We're not a couple any longer. I do understand though. The rumors I've been hearing about you were true. You were stepping out on me. I understand now I can't trust you. I understand you are still a self centered socialite bitch. I understand the old saying about teacher's and preacher's daughters is true, that they, or you in this case, are wild sex crazed bitches. Hell, it looked as if you were going to take both of those boys on at the same time. I understand, I just don't want anything to do with someone who is like that."

Jerry turned and walked away. Angela stood watching him in shock for a moment then turned and went back to the booth where her other friends were sitting. Abby looked at her and said, "Well, did it work girl?"

Angela shook her head no and said, "No. The sanctimonious shit brushed me off. Said it was over and he couldn't trust me. Shit. What am I going to do now? I don't have the money to party like we have been. I guess I'll just have to tighten my belt until I get someone else on the string. I thought Pete or Darren would fill the gap but neither of them have the money Jerry had. I guess it's going to get a little thirsty out for a while girls."

The next time Jerry saw Angela and spoke to her was after they graduated from college. They both returned to their home town and began working in their respective careers. Angela became the youth minister at her father's church. Jerry took a job for a local building supply company as yard manager.

One day Angela brought some of the older boys from the youth group to purchase some building supplies for a youth fair. She and Jerry began talking while they waited on Jerry's men to load the purchases for Angela. Just before they left Angela laid her hand on Jerry's arm and said, "Jerry, I am really sorry for what I did to you in college. I have prayed about my slip ever since. You were the only man I ever felt that close to, you know. I think I was falling in love with you. Can you ever forgive me for doing that to you?"

Jerry stared at Angela. She was so sweet. She seemed so repentant. Jerry felt himself falling into her blue eyes. Without thinking he reached out and brushed a string of her honey blond hair out of her face. "I forgave you long ago, Angela. I know how you feel. I was thinking about asking you to marry me back then."

Before Jerry could say anything else the men loading the truck finished and one of them brought the load ticket to Angela. Jerry smiled and said, "Well, looks like you're ready to go. See ya."

Angela smiled and turned to get into the truck. Jerry held the door and said, "Angela, do you think you would like to go out to supper with me Friday night?"

Angela looked at Jerry again and smiled. She said, "Yes, Jerry, I think I would like to do that very much."

This time Jerry's and Angela's love exploded from a gently glowing ember to a full fledged inferno in the blink of an eye. Six months after their first date Jerry and Angela got married in her Father's church. The only problem the young couple had this time around in their relationship was Jerry's refusal to attend church with Angela during every service. He did consent to attend the major sermons during the year such as Mother's Day, Easter, Christmas and so on but he refused to go otherwise. His refusal to attend services almost killed the romance. Finally, after tearful counseling with her father, Angela agreed to forgo Jerry's attendance at services. They agreed to say he believed differently than they did and worshiped in his own way. Of course, most of the congregation knew what that meant. Jerry was a nonbeliever, an unsaved heathen, or at best a backslider.

Three years after they married, Angela's father died of a massive heart attack. It was said the matron he was counseling when he had the heart attack was hysterical. He had allegedly been standing over her while she sat on the couch in his office when he keeled over on top of her. He pinned her to the couch for several moments before she could get him off her and call 911. There were many snickers over the rumors going around. The first responders laughed at how the matron's blouse was improperly buttoned with her braless breasts showing. There were obvious bite marks on them. When the doctors took off the Reverend's pants they found his cock damp and smelling of female secretions. His cock was zipped into his zipper. No one knew for sure why the matron and her husband divorced a few months after the Reverend passed away. Snicker, snicker.

Angela was offered and she accepted the position of Minister when her Father died. She hired a new youth minister to fill her old position. Jerry thought the new Youth Minister looked familiar but he shrugged it off. Probably someone I saw at college or somewhere if I do recognize him, he thought.

Over the course of the next two years Jerry began to notice a strange coolness coming from Angela. She seemed more demanding, less concerned with his thoughts and feelings about things in general and their life together in particular. When he questioned her about her attitude she would apologize and blame her actions on problems at church.

One of the things that bothered Jerry the most about Angela's new position was the time it took away from home. She always seemed to have some meeting or another to attend. She kept regular office hours in her large plush office at the church. She also attended committee meetings in the evenings, met with the Deacons twice a month, and, of course, did visitations with ill and grieving church members. She also officiated at weddings and funerals as required. Jerry found himself seeing her less and less. Many weeks he did not see her awake for two or three days in a row.

Jerry began to hear rumors again about Angela. The rumors whispered about her being overly friendly with her Youth Minister and some of the Deacons. One day he saw Angela having lunch in a restaurant with the Youth Minister. They were sitting on the same side of the booth looking at some papers while they ate. From time to time they would feed each other from their plate or look deeply into each other's eyes and one or the other would touch the other's thigh. The touches were over the clothes admittedly but Jerry still found them to be inappropriate. He decided to investigate.

Talk about clichés, Jerry thought. Hell, they all fit don't they? A leopard doesn't change its spots, once a cheater always a cheater and, of course, the one I always knew about Preachers and Teachers daughters being wild.

As he thought of all the other clichés that fit the situation Jerry continued with his self imposed task. While he worked he continued to think about his life up to now. He admitted to himself that he got what he deserved. He got what he knew or should have known he would get when he married Angela. Now, in addition to all the heartache he had to look forward to he had to figure out some way to navigate through a divorce where the cards would be stacked against him. Almost all the movers and shakers in town were in Angela's camp and would make times tough for him during and after the divorce.

Since Jerry was Yard Manager at the building supply center he was responsible for the yard, deliveries and drivers. Part of his job was to supervise deliveries as well as load outs in the yard itself. Since that was the case he decided to see what he could uncover about Angela personally before he took any action against her. His first task was to secrete audio recorders and video recorders in her office at the church. He also made more personal trips to job sites to supervise his delivery drivers and check on customer satisfaction. On each of those trips Jerry made it a point to drive past the church and check on Angela. Many times if there were cars there that he did not normally see he would go inside to check on Angela. He normally recognized the vehicles of the day care workers and others who worked there daily. On these visits he made sure he was not seen by anyone.

A month after he decided to check on Angela, Jerry parked his work truck two blocks away from the church. He walked to the church grounds and quietly entered through the back entrance. Jerry carefully moved closer to the doorway into Angela's office at the church. He could hear her moans and the loud laughter of one of the church's Deacons through the closed door. He knew he shouldn't be there but he had to confront the assholes once before figuratively calling down the wrath of God on their heads. He almost giggled to himself and admitted perhaps the wrath of God was the wrong word to use in this case. He would call down the wrath of the allegedly godly, however. The two video cameras in her office and the recorder on her phone plus the one in her car were well worth the money he spent on them. He now had several hours of videos of Angela and her lovers during her evening meetings. He even had some video of clandestine meetings during the day. One surprise he had was finding out Angela was Bi. She was having sex with several of the churches matrons as well as her Deacons and Youth Minister. Tonight he was going to take some still photos with his camera and confront the man he expected to find inside, his boss from work.

Jerry would have been much better off if he had looked at the recording before opening the door, however. Or maybe he wouldn't have. When he stepped into the room with his camera up he stopped in shock. Instead of his boss, the senior Deacon, alone with his wife he found all of the church's Deacons and the Youth Minister. They and Angela were all naked. Angela was airtight, one cock in her ass, cunt and mouth. Three other men were standing apparently waiting their turn with Angela.

After his initial shock Jerry managed to begin taking pictures. When he opened the door the men with Angela saw him almost immediately. They all stopped in shock for a moment. With a loud yell the Youth Minister announced, "Get him. He has a camera."

Jerry began to move back when the standing men started for him. He laughed to himself when he heard Angela scream. He even caught a pretty good shot of the man in her ass pulling from it leaving it gaping open. The Deacon underneath her pushed her off him and began struggling to his feet also.

Jerry ran from the church and headed for his truck. To his surprise he was not even out of the parking lot when all the participants exited the church. Angela had pulled her dress on but it was still unbuttoned. The men were in trousers but otherwise undressed except for shoes. Angela rushed to her caddy and jumped into the driver's seat. Three of the men got into the car with her and two followed Jerry on foot. Angela screeched out of the parking lot following him. Jerry beat the men to his truck and took off toward his home. He intended to pack his remaining clothes and move away. Angela was supposed to be served the divorce papers the next day. Jerry was doing 55 in a 30 when he flashed through a light just after it turned red. He laughed to himself knowing Angela would be caught by the light and he would gain enough time on them to get safely back home and locked inside.