Jerry's New, Young, Eye-Candy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for suggesting we spend some time together. You are both delightful, wonderful women. I feel ten feet tall and two dozen years younger having you two around."

There was a very pregnant pause in the conversation.

"I am very pleased with both of you but I do not have any expectations. Don't worry or be upset. I do have some information from "Never Loose.""

That took the conversation in a totally different direction. Jerry told them that they should be in their house again within a couple of months and that Ron would be on the hook for the house payments if he wanted to stay out of jail. Only one of Susan's cars had survived.

After Aaron went to bed, Susan, Sabrina and Jerry relaxed in the den. "Come sit on my lap, Susan, I really enjoyed the underwear you did not have on last night."

Sabrina's eyes flashed. This was new information about her naughty mother.

"Get away from me and my sore pussy, you pervert."

"Sabrina, I'm coming up in the world. "Pervert" is so much better than "useless old man.""

"I'm sorry for fighting dirty. That was uncalled for."

"Surrender is so much more fun."

Susan was very quiet.

"Mother does not like such words."

"Surrendering is often a very powerful thing to do and can lead to wonderful mutual pleasure."

"I don't like to think of being the slave of another."

"Who said that? You are playing with words. If we had sex and you were on top, I could have my masculinity threatened by that or I could accept, allow and enjoy. Would I be a slave because I let you lead? If you hate the missionary position but do it because you love your partner – are you a slave or just trying to please him? No, Susan, surrendering your body to pleasure or to please another is a much higher calling."