Jersey Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're ready for you," they said in unison like a come-on line.

I chuckled and motioned them toward the pool. There's something about water that's very sensual and I decided to take advantage of that. Liz sat at the edge of the pool, semi-recumbent, legs propped up, chest thrust upward, and head tilted back, mouth slightly open. The water sparkled behind her. Using the spray bottle, I added a sheen to her skin so that it glistened in the low angled sun. Then I wet her jersey, putting on just enough water so that it hugged her jutting breasts, emphasizing them, but not making the fabric transparent. I was trying for an image of a woman on the brink of ecstatic release. Liz sensed that and added just the right attitude and posture to maximize the effect. She was stunning. I fired off one picture after another, moving about, capturing the lusty scene on film.

Next Katie and I stepped onto the shallow tanning shelf at one end of the pool. The water was only about four or five inches deep, just enough for her to kneel in it and not get wet any higher than her thighs. Her long brunette hair flowed behind her in the gentle breeze and accentuated the bright red lipstick that she'd put on. Katie spread her legs wide, then arched back pushing her c-sized breasts forward. I positioned her hands behind her head, elbows akimbo, and tilted her head back as I had done with Liz. Katie pursed her lips and closed her eyes as if revealing in an imaginary kiss. I tripped the camera's shutter recording her sexy beauty from multiple angles. Each time I moved, Katie repositioned herself slightly. It was if she and I were doing a dance, playing off each other. It was fantastic and I was sure I'd gotten some great pictures.

Bambi and Eva went next. I posed them together. One had a football clutched under her generous breasts so that they were pushed upward, tightly against her jersey. The other, I had straddle a hockey stick, as if she was riding it. Both girls were naturals at sexy posing and they'd obviously done it before. I let them move about and change positions while I tried to keep up and get them on film. It was easy and fun.

Tracy went last. Before I could make any suggestions she flopped herself belly down in the shallow water of pool's tanning ledge. Her jersey instantly became wet and semi-transparent. When she propped herself up onto her elbows facing me I could see her hard nipples pushing against the clinging fabric of the jersey. Liz called out something to her and my wife pushed her mostly naked butt up out of the water and into the air. The image was fantastically sexy and I struggled to keep focused on my job. Without prompting, she licked her ruby red lips and stared straight into the camera with a come hither look that was dynamite. I hunched down low and clicked the camera like mad. After a bunch of shots she put on a pair of dark sunglasses that would make it impossible to identify her; Sean and the clients could use the photos with impunity.

It was a whirlwind of poses and shooting with Sean working the reflector, but it wasn't over.

"More wet shirts?" Liz asked.

"Absolutely!" Sean answered for me from the bar where he'd walked to pour himself another drink.

I looked over to where he was standing and saw the four guests sitting on the edges of their seats staring at the girls. Sean was beaming at their interest.

"We'll do this one at a time," I told the girls. "I'll need your help Sean," I said tersely pulling him away from where he was lounging. The water cooler I'd brought with us was the same kind that football teams use on the side lines. I wanted to do a variation on the end-of-game tradition where the players douse the winning coach.

Eva went first. Sean held the cooler high in the air. He was just out of view. Then I had him slowly pour a stream of water over the front of her shirt. Despite the obviously chilly experience, Eva made it look dramatically sensual. By the time the last drop fell, her jersey was soaking and see-through, conforming tightly to her breasts and tense nipples.

Bambi did the same thing with equally good results. I got some excellent shots of the two women standing close, hands wrapped around each other's waists, and wet breasts pressed together. It was very erotic.

I had Tracy, Katie and Liz hold sports water bottles over their upturned faces, clutching them in their fists. Then they squeezed the water out, into their open mouths, and over their chests. It was highly suggestive and very sexy. We did multiple takes, each one wetter, and sexier than the prior. In the end, they were all soaked, their shirts clinging tightly to their magnificent bodies It was perfect.

I finished things off by getting multiple pictures of all four of them pressed closely together showing off their translucent shirts, full breasts, hard nipples, and taut butts. There was lots of laughter and plenty of jiggling flesh, just the kind of thing to drive a guy wild, and Perkins and his guests were definitely enjoying the show, cheering and urging the women on.

Eva pulled away and went to the music player. She pushed few buttons and changed the music. Bambi took the cue and joined her friend. Together they did a sensual and carefully practiced strip tease. I kept my camera going, as they put on a fabulous show for the guys, who applauded and loudly whistled their appreciation.

As Bambi and Eva bowed, Liz, Katie and Tracy came up behind them. The three had shed their wet jerseys and wore only their skimpy thongs and CFM's. Each clutched what looked like a small piece of paper in their hands. "We've got something for you boys," Katie purred. She handed Eva and Bambi a piece of the paper.

Each woman approached one man. Tracy and Liz stepped up to the host, Bo Perkins. Liz sat in his lap and leaned forward close. "This is for you," she crooned and held up a temporary tattoo of a team logo. "Where do you want it?"

The man was speechless. His eyes flitted back and forth alternately focusing on Liz then Tracy's heaving breasts, which were hovering directly in front of him.

"How about right here," Tracy said easing her hands down the front of his shirt, loosening one button at a time until he was fully exposed.

"Perfect," Liz cooed.

Perkins remained frozen, motionless under the spell of the two women.

I kept taking pictures.

"It needs to be wet," Liz murmured stroking her victim's chest. "Wet and hard go together."

"Of course it does," Tracy replied emphasizing the word "it".

Liz leaned forward, "accidently" pressing her knee into his crotch, and licked his chest. "Make it hard for me," she whispered.

Perkin's tensed his pec muscle.

"Oooh," both women moaned simultaneously. "It's so big," Tracy added stroking her hands down the man's chest toward his belt.

"Yes it is," Liz added. "Just right for me." She peeled the backing off the tattoo, licked his chest again, and stuck it to his skin. She kept pressing while Tracy rubbed his partially bared shoulders and breathed seductively in his ear.

The tent that had formed in Perkins' crotch was obvious.

Liz rotated slightly in his lap, once more pushing her leg against his hardness before standing up between his spread legs.

Perkins shuddered and let out the breath he'd been holding.

Both women kissed him on the cheek then moved away.

I got plenty of pictures and let out my own held breath. I heard Bambi, Eva, and Katie gushing over the men under their spells as they too put temporary tattoos on each of them in strategic places. I turned and got pictures of each of them sandwiched between a woman's breasts, being kissed, rubbed or otherwise seduced by one of the fabulously sexy models. Each guy had a look of pure bliss on his face.

Eventually the girls stepped away and stood next to me, blowing kisses and waving at the men.

"Excellent, excellent," Sean said. "Let's take a quick look at the shots."

I slid the memory card out of the camera and into the laptop then moved away and sat down thankful to be off my feet for a few minutes.

Liz handed me another bottle of the energy drink. I took a big swig. It tasted slightly bitter, different than before, but I didn't care. I just wanted something cold and wet to satisfy the thirst that I'd worked up.

The guys finished their review of the pictures I'd taken. They must have been pretty good, because Sean was smiling ear-to-ear as he led the group back to the bar.

Lagging behind the rest, Bo Perkins approached me. He shook my hand and slipped a folded bill into it. "Thank you Steve for taking some excellent pictures, and for sharing these beautiful women with us." He pulled me closer. "I was mighty tempted this afternoon." He lowered his voice and tightened his grip on me. "I've only strayed one time in my marriage and regretted it ever since. It took a lot of effort to keep that mistake away from my wife." He looked directly at me. "I will never let my wife be hurt by anything and trust that you and those beautiful women understand how strongly I feel about that." His grip became almost painful. "I'll do anything to protect my wife and my marriage." Perkins stared at me. The moment seemed to drag on. He relaxed his grip. "We are more than happy to pay top dollar for discretion and beauty." He kept his gaze fixed on me and pushed the folded money harder into my palm. "Sean and I have an arrangement about the publicity photos. However, I prefer to work directly with you for any other pictures that we might like to have. No need for a middleman to be involved. I'm sure that we'd be interested in most, if not all, of the photos that you've taken today. You and the girls will be very happy with the outcome." He let go of my hand and joined the group at the bar.

I took a deep breath, pulled the memory card out of my laptop and slipped it into my pocket. After that I looked at what he'd given me and realized that it was two bills, not one, and they were both five hundred dollar notes. My head spun.

A cheer roared up from the bar. Sean, Perkins, his friends, and the five girls were doing shots of tequila.

After another round, Sean ushered the guests out of the house then returned to the pool area. "Perfect," he said and poured himself a big glass of bourbon. "That could not have gone any better."

Liz eased up next to him and wrapped her arm around his waist. "Time to distribute the wealth?"

Sean finished off his drink in one gulp. "Sure, sure."

Liz refilled his glass then held out her hand.

"Here's your cut from the first round." Sean passed out envelopes to each of the girls and to me.

Liz poured him, Eva and Bambi more shots, "Here's to a very successful day."

I noticed that she, Liz and Tracy didn't drink.

She poured yet another round of tequila for the two strippers and Sean. "And here's to more ahead."

Sean, Eva and Bambi downed the potent liquor. They seemed unsteady.

"And who knows what we'll get for the second batch of shots," Liz cheered as she poured yet another round for Sean and the other women. She, Tracy and Katie didn't take any.

Sean tipped his head back, sucked down the booze, and reached for Liz.

It seemed like what happened next was in slow motion. Liz redirected Sean to Bambi. He enveloped her and Eva in his drunken grip then they all fell onto a nearby pool lounger. They were laughing and carrying on the way that only intoxicated people do, and it was just a few short minutes before the three of them passed out.

"Finally," Katie said. "I thought they'd never give it up." She propped Eva's leg onto the lounger.

"So what did Perkins give him for the wet t-shirt shots?" Liz asked.

I shrugged.

Katie answered quickly, "I saw Sean stuff a wad into his pocket. Let's see." She shoved her hand into the back pocket of his pants. He barely moved at the intrusion. "Holy crap!" she exclaimed pulling out a large clump of folded bills, and with practiced efficiency counted out ten thousand dollars.

Liz raised her eyebrows. "I say we divide it twenty-five, twenty-five, fifty. Any objections?" She looked at me and then Katie and Tracy.

I nodded agreement not exactly sure what she meant.

"That's $2500 to Sean for setting this up," she stuffed some of the bills back into his pocket. "The same for you," she handed me folded cash, "and $1000 for each of us. Eva and Bambi can get theirs from Sean." Liz divided the remaining money. "I saw Perkins talking with you and I'm sure that he wants to buy some of the pictures you just took," her eyes pierced me. "I know that you'll be fair and give us an honest portion of that .... won't you Steve?" There was no room for disagreement.

I nodded.

Liz grinned. "I knew that you would." She put her cash and Sean's envelope into the small bag she'd brought. "Now it's time for just the four of us."

Katie took a step forward and pulled Tracy close. "This is what I've been waiting for," she said looking at my wife.

"Me too," Liz added.

The three women embraced.

Liz looked over at me. "This is for you Steve. You and your fabulous wife. Shoot it. Shoot it for us." Her fingers entwined in Tracy's hair. Liz pressed her lips to my wife's. The passion of the kiss they shared was incredible.

"Shoot it all," Katie urged then kissed Tracy just as hard as Liz had.

I knew what they wanted, what my wife wanted. I raised the camera and began taking pictures.

Slowly and deliberately the women ravished each other with their mouths and hands. Lips, tongues, and fingers roamed over every body part that could be reached. Tracy returned each affection with her own, pushing the heat of their passion ever higher. What began as gentle explorations quickly turned more frantic and needy. Tender nips became aggressive bites, soft laps of a tongue turned into forceful sucking, and delicate caresses transitioned into raking fingernails that left red trails across naked skin. Their cries of ardor rose in sync with their physical union and the air was quickly filled with loud moans and cries of pleasure. It was incredibly erotic watching the three beautiful women lavish carnal delight on each other. Even while I concentrated on capturing it all, my own libido rocketing upward and my cock grew achingly hard.

Liz dragged cushions off two loungers and laid them side-by-side on the pool deck. Katie tugged on Tracy's arm and pulled her down onto the pad along with Liz. The three didn't pause as they continued to loudly ravish each other, oblivious to what I was doing circling around them taking photos.

Katie picked her head up, gulping air. She looked at Tracy and smoothed her hand up and down my wife's damp skin. "Are you ready to feel what it's like to be fully satisfied by a woman?"

Tracy was breathing hard. Her skin was flushed red with excitement.

Liz stroked Tracy's breasts.

My wife tipped her head back and closed her eyes taking in the pleasure of the two women's attention.

"It's what you want," Katie's hand drifted between Tracy's thighs.

My wife relaxed her legs.

"It's what we want," Liz wrapped her arms around Tracy and pulled her backwards into her.

My wife succumbed completely and collapsed into Liz signaling her consent and acquiescence. She spread her legs wide, giving Katie unobstructed access to her most intimate spot. Her head lolled back against Liz's shoulder, arched her back and thrust her fabulous breasts forward, as if begging to be held and caressed.

Katie kneeled between Tracy's parted legs and pressed one perfectly manicured finger against my wife's red, swollen, and very wet labia. She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Isn't that the most beautiful sight you've ever seen." It was an invitation for me to capture it with the camera, and I did.

Tracy moaned loudly.

Katie pressed harder and her finger sank deeply into my wife's steaming pussy.

Tracy moaned again, even louder, obviously relishing the feeling of Katie's finger.

Liz grasped my wife's breasts, massaging and caressing them. Tracy's became harder than I'd ever seen before.

"God you're incredible." Katie added a second finger and slid them both into Tracy's depths.

I kept tripping the camera's shutter, trying my best to record the erotic scene. My cock pulsated in my pants and I thought that I'd burst any moment.

"I love how wet you are," Katie declared as she thrust once more into Tracy. Clear nectar dripped from her hand and dribbled onto the cushions below. "That is so beautiful." She withdrew her fingers from my wife's sodden pussy, brought them to her lips, then smeared them wetly across her face.

Katie leaned back and looked first at Liz, silently communicating something, then at me. She got the permission she was looking for and lowered her mouth to the apex of Tracy's widely spread legs. With one broad stroke of her tongue, Katie licked my wife's pulsating labia.

"Oh my god!" Tracy cried out and bucked wildly.

Katie did it again eliciting an even more violent response from Tracy. "Fuuuuuck!" The cry of lust, passion, and need burst from Tracy's lips and echoed in the air.

Katie wrapped her arms around Tracy's legs, gripping them tightly, securing her hold on what I knew would become a wildly bucking broncho.

Tracy responded to every stroke, lap, lick and suck that Katie showered on her. She writhed and thrashed, alternately crying out her happiness and need for more. How Katie hung on as Tracy flailed under her I'll never know, but she did. Katie swiftly brought Tracy to the brink of a huge orgasm.

"Oh god! Don't stop, don't stop!"

Katie's grip tightened and it looked as if she drove her head even deeper into Tracy's thrusting crotch.

Liz grasped Tracy's nipples hard and said, "She won't."

Time stood still as every muscle in Tracy's body clenched; her mouth hung open, and her breath froze as a flood of ecstasy swept over her. The ripples of her orgasm raced through her as she violently shook with each rolling wave of her climax. Tracy was totally out of control, lost in the overwhelming swirl of physical joy that Katie and Liz were pouring onto her.

At long last, and with progressively diminishing shudders her climax began to fade. It was only then that she called out in a primal voice what she felt. "So goooooood!"

I stared, taken by the beauty of what was in front of me, paralyzed, and unable to work the camera. My heart was pounding and there was a powerful, almost painful, ache emanating from my swollen cock. Nobody had even touched me, but I was so overcome by what I'd witnessed that I was on the verge of my own orgasm.

Tracy slouched in Liz's grasp, spent from her orgasm. Sweat stood out on her skin and her breath came in ragged gasps.

Katie raised her head up. Shiny, wet dribbles of my wife's juices dripped from her chin and lips. A huge smile covered her face. "That was incredible," Katie ran her tongue back and forth over her lips sucking in the remnants of Tracy's climax. "I really, really love the way you cum."

My wife lay still with her legs flopped akimbo. I could see a huge wet spot on the cushions beneath, and a sheen glistened on her skin stretching from mid thigh almost up to her belly button. She had indeed cum enormously.

Liz looked up at me then flicked her eyes toward the camera. "Did you get all of that Steve?" she asked.

I nodded mutely.

"Good," she said. "It obviously had quite an effect on you."

I looked down at my pants. The front was bulging out as my raging hardon pressed tightly against the fabric.

"Oh my," Katie said raising all the way up. "You poor thing.".

Liz helped Tracy sit upright. "You do look so uncomfortable."

Tracy turned to look at me. Energy flowed back into her the way it usually does after she recovers from an orgasm. It was one of many unfathomable things about my wife. Evan after that massive climax, she quickly bounced back and was ready to take on the world.