Jersey Shore Games Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wish is my command." I was getting very excited at the thought of being able to touch this very sexy MILF.

"Just what I wanted to hear my sweet. Now let's watch this muscular behemoth split your lady in two. My blow job versus you eating out my asshole in front of everyone that she's screaming his name like an innocent little school girl by the time he's done with her." Paula wagered.

"You're on." I leaned back into her so that I could feel her hardening nipples.

We watched at the back door and on the monitor as the two lovers changed positions with Santino now on top of Lis. She spread her legs inviting him back inside of her as she settled back into the chair. The huge black man settled on top of her and plunged back inside her. Lis lifted her legs into the air and put her arms around the black man. The sweat was flying off the both of them as they began to work together. I should have known better. With such a huge man on top of her and the enormous girth of his penis Lis was bound to reach a new height of sexual fulfillment. She bucked up against him meeting his thrusts. Reggie's close up showed the big black scrotum bouncing up and down in a blur his balls convulsing about inside.

"My goodness it sounds like a rugby scrum out there. Nothing like watching two lovers at the peak of fitness go at it. I assume that you've never been able to accomplish such heights with Lis have you Denny? By the way I absolutely love those high heels they look wonderful kicking in the air so helplessly that way." Paula said confidently into my ear referring to the high heels Lis was wearing and knowing that she was winning our bet and exciting me at the same time.

"I doubt there are any men that can bring it like that to a girl." I admitted.

"No white men. That's for sure." Paula whispered and then gave my nipples a quick pinch.

We returned to our spectatorship of Lis and Santino. It was almost over and Santino was pounding my girlfriend with an intensity no one in the room had ever witnessed. Despite having fucked so many black men themselves neither Jodi nor Paula had ever taken it from such an enormous and powerful man. Lis was hugging the black man's upper body close to her and they were face to face. Her legs were spread wide off of either side of the lounge chair and the black man was bouncing up and down between them taking the thickest penis I had ever seen out all the way to its head and then plunging it back balls deep in a rapid and powerful stroke. Reggie was getting a close up of my girlfriend's face when she broke down. The sweat was pour down and soaking her hair and her mouth outlined in pale red lipstick was opened wide.

"Oh Santino! Oh my God Santino! Oh Santino!" She began screaming over and over.

Reggie calmly moved the camera down the length of the lovers' glistening bodies and focused on their mingling genitals. Lis was cumming again as she had done in Doctor Watson's office. She was soaking the black man's erection and his scrotum with spurt after spurt of liquid excitement. My girlfriend was overcome. Still the black man didn't slow at all. He was grunting loudly and flexing his body as hard as he could and he was taking my girlfriend to a place she had never been before sexually, not with Reggie or Richard and certainly not with me. Reggie kept his camera trained on the genitals and faded the picture back so that we could see both lovers. Suddenly the black man arched upwards and held himself there. When he withdrew from Lis this time his jet black hardness was coated with a thick foamy cream. He plunged into the gaping hole again and let go with another burst of seed. He was filling my girlfriend and it showed every time his manhood slid out with a fresh batch of baby making batter coating it. Finally it was over. Actually the black man seemed to run out of gas more than finish his ejaculation. He collapsed on top of Lis breathing like a wild beast.

The first thing my girlfriend did was wrap her legs around her lover to consummate their sexual encounter and then they kissed but after a long minute the heat got to them. Lis pushed up against the massive black man. He got the message and lifted off her body disengaging his softening penis from her vagina at the same time. He stood up and helped Lis to her feet. They looked exhausted but extremely satiated. Lis smiled broadly and kissed the black man while Reggie celebrated around them. The smallish black man was jumping up and down with his camera in hand. Lis bent over and undid the straps in her shoes and then in a bold move lunged forward and pushed against her lover. The two of them flew into the crystal clear water with some loud laughs. Byron followed right behind diving into the pool.

"You can rim me while I'm bent over sucking off one of those gorgeous studs and I wouldn't mind you doing it while that sexy girlfriend of yours is watching." Paula acknowledged her winning our bet with a kiss of my ear. She released her hold on my body and pushed open the sliding glass door and walked out into the heat.

Dr. Watson walked by and slapped my ass as he passed me. "Never should have taken that bet my boy. Although sticking your tongue in that ass isn't the worst thing that could happen."

I looked back and saw that Jodi was still on the couch. She smiled up at me as she sat up and spread her legs. "You know what to do." She cooed.

I saw the semen oozing out of her. I wasn't sure if it was up to me to clean another man's wife but I couldn't put up a fuss. In effect I was the low person on the totem pole in South Jersey. The black men controlled the white women and the white women controlled me. I got down on my knees and began licking at Jodi's labia lips. They were slick with cum. I went quickly. For whatever reason I didn't want the others to see me sucking Jodi's pussy clean. Still I found myself getting so excited. I was actually humping my hips up and down as I stuck my tongue into her stretched hole and then sucked hard. The juices flowed out and I drank it down. As I had become accustomed to, the liquid was warm and salty. Jodi was running her fingers through my hair as I did my duty. Suddenly her fingers gripped at my head and her legs clamped down on me. I heard her let out a sigh and then she relaxed back into the couch.

"Oh Denny I can promise you that you're going to be a very popular white boy with us women. That was a pretty intense job you just did on me." Jodi pulled me up onto the couch and kissed me. She noticed my rock hard erection and gave it a teasing stroke. "Now let's get out there with the others."

Jodi took my hand and we walked out onto the back patio. Reggie, Doctor Watson and Paula were standing at the edge of the pool. All of them were naked. The doctor looked a little haggard from his earlier exercise session with Jodi. Paula was so horny she was practically climbing on top of Reggie. She had a hand on his hardening cock and her other arm around his shoulders. In her heels she looked to be a foot taller than the diminutive black man. Despite the advances of the tall blonde Reggie was too excited about his most recent production. He was remembering the high points of the three person performance for anyone that would listen. I could see then that as important to Reggie was not only the conquest of a beautiful attached white woman but the production of perverse art. He seemed to be reveling in it like a Yankee fan did the World Series.

The three of them welcomed us into their conversation. Jodi announced my prowess at wearing the horns. While the four of them gabbed I watched Lis play with the two black men in the pool. They had been through an incredible work out in the heat and now they were celebrating Lis frolicked in the water with the two black men. After a few minutes she submerged and swam to the edge of the pool surfacing so that her hair swept of her forehead. She turned and rested her arms along the cement edge. She smiled broadly watching Byron swim a lap, his muscular arms and shoulders churning through the crisp blue water. Meanwhile Santino was moving in on her with his nose just above the water. He looked like a large black crocodile closing in on an unsuspecting animal that had gone down to the bank of a river for a drink. I watched them until Santino got close enough to reach out and grab on of her breasts. Lis let out a shriek and splashed water at the large black man. They ended up in each other's arms. I could tell that the sexual encounter had meant something to the two of them.

I tore myself away from the sight of my girlfriend kissing a very well muscled black man and mentally rejoined the group I was standing with. The doctor and Jodi were standing alongside me watching Paula basically masturbate Reggie. Somehow the wiry black man was still able continue gushing about the filming while the naked blonde absentmindedly ran her fingers along the now hard penis. Jodi smiled knowingly at the blonde who was now glistening with sweat. Like Paula she had come to the doctor's house to help Lis with her pornographic performance but more so to be on the receiving end of a good fucking. Jodi had already gotten one and while she was to get more she knew how Paula felt with all the oversized black penises walking around.

Byron had gotten out of the pool and was walking over to us. His long flaccid penis swung from side to side, the enormous head looking like the end of a ball-peen hammer. The black man, dripping with water, without an ounce of fat on his body was anatomically perfect and ripped with muscles.

Paula and Jodi noticed Byron and turned their attention towards him. They watched every inch of his body move, drank it in and churned it into raw desire. I could tell that Jodi was now looking for more black dick.

"Quite a work out stud." Paula gave the black man's large round buttocks a slap as he walked by with a smile.

"You have a hell of a woman Denny." Byron gave me a friendly nod.

"You two put her through her paces. That's for sure." I replied.

"Well she was up to it without a doubt. She's a real sexual performer, very athletic." He continued his compliment.

Jodi couldn't control herself any longer. She stepped up to the black man and ran her fingers along his rippled abdomen. Then she ran her hands along the backs of the doctor and Byron as she stood between them. It was clear that she was looking for some of the same treatment that my girlfriend had just experienced. Meanwhile Paula seemed satisfied with Reggie.

I stood there and watched the five of them heat up. I hadn't cum yet and my cock was hardening once again. Suddenly I noticed Lis and Santino.

"Well before things get totally out of control. Denny, Santino and I are going to freshen up and then go to one of the casinos. It looks like you'll be sufficiently amused here." Lis motioned to my erection.

"We'll take good care of him Lis. He has to pay off a bet he made with me." Paula smiled at me letting me know that she hadn't forgotten the rim job that I owed her.

"Oh really? I wish I could stay." Lis smiled. "Speaking of duties, on your knees boyfriend."

Lis stood in front of me with her hands on my shoulders. She gently pushed down and I acquiesced. I got down and in front of everyone began eating the cum out of Lis. Most of the sperm had been washed away in the pool but I still licked her large genitals and then darted my tongue into her with such force that Lis let out a quick sigh. Then I sucked hard and she grabbed my head for support and moaned. I ran my hands along her hard smooth thighs and then grabbed at her buttocks.

"Oh you girls have taught him to wear the horns so well!" Lis gushed loudly.

"That credit goes to Alex." I heard Paula say.

"Well she certainly knows how to get a white boy to drink cum and your Denny is a natural." Jodi contributed.

I kept my face buried between Lis' thighs as she stood over me. I was being complimented on my skills as a cuckold and I didn't know whether to be proud or ashamed. I just kept sucking on the loose flesh hanging between Lis' legs. After about a five minute tongue washing Lis stepped away from me. I stood up and my girlfriend put her arms around my shoulders and we kissed. Our tongues touched and briefly wiggled against each other and then our lips parted.

"I love you." Lis whispered.

"I love you too." I returned and then with a healthy dollop of disappointment I asked. "You're going to Atlantic City?"

"Mmm yea." Lis kissed me on the cheek and grabbed a hold of my rock hard penis.

"Be careful. Okay?" I said.

"Of course, Santino is great. He's got tickets to The Four Tops." Lis informed me.

"Hey Denny. I'll take good care of your girl but if you want, why don't you come along." Santino had walked up and joined the conversation.

"No you two go ahead and have a good time." I let the horny couple off the hook.

"Hey man we want to thank you for today. It was great." Santino shook my hand and walked into the house.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning alright? Have some fun over there okay?" Lis kissed me again and pointed at the two sexual acts starting up in the shady part of the patio and then followed her black lover into the house.

I watched her muscular back and ass sway as she walked and I was already missing her. Still I couldn't resist checking out the five lovers. Byron and the doctor had begun defiling Jodi. They had her bent over with Byron taking her from behind his large black hands grabbing onto her hips as he rocked back and forth in short bursts. Meanwhile Watson was sliding his penis in and out of her mouth with a slow deliberate action. Paula was squatting in front of Reggie her head bobbing back and forth. I made my way over to get a closer look. I wasn't sure of my place in this small orgy or if I was going to have one at all.

At one point Reggie couldn't handle it anymore and took a step backwards sitting down on a wood bench. Paula followed him with his cock in her mouth kneeling between his legs. She was doing an extraordinary job on the large black member taking huge portions of it down her throat. I could see that she was very adept at giving head by the satisfied look on Reggie's face and by the confident way she handled Reggie and his penis with her hands.

I looked back over at Jodi and her men. She was greasing the doctor's cock with suntan oil. The grey haired black man then went to a heavy wooden chair that matched the bench Reggie was lying back on and sat in it. He had a smile like a pig in shit. He looked up winked at me and exulted. "I love Viagra!"

Everyone laughed and Jodi walked over to him and twirled around facing away from the seated black man. She turned her head and smiled. "Think you can handle another hole this time lover?"

"Oh I'll take you anyway I can sweet candy." Watson gushed.

With that the pretty brunette dropped down on the black man and impaled herself on him. I saw very little change in her expression as the banana shaped penis disappeared into her rectum. Jodi settled into the doctor's lap and then lifted her legs and spread them. Byron moved right in. He grabbed Jodi by the ankles and flexed his hips into her. His huge penis sank into her vagina and just as easy as that the pale skinned slut had been double stuffed. I was masturbating while I took in the two black logs grinding in and out of Jodi when I heard Paula speak up.

"Hey white boy! It's time to pay off your bet." The tall blonde was standing in her black high heels with Reggie's dick in her hand.

I stepped up to her. She towered over me in the stiletto heels and she looked magnificent. "I'll do anything you want." I gulped.

Paula kissed me on the lips letting her tongue drift into my mouth. "I want a proper rim job with that cute tongue of yours sunk all the way inside while I play ride em cowgirl on this big black dick. You understand don't you?"

"Your wish is my command!" I answered.

She turned and sank herself down on Reggie, who was lying on the bench. She took a couple of squats with her long toned legs stretched out on either side of the bench. Then she turned and looked at me. It was a not so subtle hint that it was time for me to start licking.

Her back was arched so Paula's ass was perfectly presented. I took one more look at Jodi. All I could see were her legs wiggling helplessly in the air as the two black men sliced in and out of her. I returned my gaze to Paula's beautifully rounded ass. I spread the two cheeks and stuck out my tongue. The area was bright pink with the tight ring of muscle bunched up in the middle. I began by licking the flesh between the genitals and the sphincter which caused Paula to shudder and let out a moan. I trailed my tongue upwards while Reggie's black dick slid in and out of her just below my tongue. The long tall blonde's body had begun to buck up and down but I pressed my tongue hard against her skin so that the wet sensation stayed with her.

I kept moving upwards on Paula. She was moaning lightly until I reached her sphincter and began swirling my tongue around it. At that point the prim and proper blonde began sobbing. I kept at it, digging my tongue into the area around the sphincter.

"Stick it in! Stick that tongue up my ass!" Paula ordered with a voice that betrayed her sexual desperation.

I lingered for just a little longer. It was the only sliver of control that I had over any white woman in South Jersey and I was going to revel in it even if it was only for a brief moment. Still Paula's buttocks and her pink insides were just too perfect, too irresistible. I plunged my tongue downward into Paula's sphincter. My tongue wiggled past the folds of tightly bound muscle.

As soon as she felt my invasion Paula let out a guttural cry. She began fucking Reggie harder as her body seemed to find another gear in intensity. Her body trembled and then began to convulse.

"Oh God I'm coming!" The leggy blonde groaned.

"Oh fuck girl you got me!" Reggie followed with his own orgasm.

I was close enough to hear the change in consistency as Reggie flooded Paula with his sticky sperm. The slick sound of Reggie's huge black penis stretching Paula's insides had become a sloshing mess. I couldn't resist giving each of Paula's buttocks a kiss and a lick before standing up. Her ass was just that fine. I helped her up off of Reggie. The willowy blonde had been so thoroughly fucked she was on wobbly legs. She leaned her sweating body against mine and began kissing me.

"You and your tongue are absolutely magnificent! Do you know that?" She was smiling down at me as she kissed my cheek and lips.

"I aim to please." I replied.

"Well you have one more sexual chore, for the both of us, and then we've got a treat for you." Paula motioned over to Jodi who was untangling herself from the two black men.

"Get on your knees, you can start with me." Paula commended.

I got down on my knees and started licking. The insides of her thighs were smeared with Reggie's sticky white seed and more of it was nestled inside her genitals. I couldn't resist hugging her shapely body close and I had begun involuntarily humping my hard cock into the warm air I was so overcome with lust. I must have looked like a horny dog.

Jodi stood in line and watched me eat Paula's creampie. Then when I was down she stepped up and took the tall blonde's place. It was the fourth pie I had eaten and the second from the sexy brunette's pussy so I was getting more than a bit full. My stomach churned as I licked out the last of Jodi's cum. Meanwhile I could sense Jodi cumming again, her muscular legs shaking and then going taut.

"God damn boy you certainly know your way around a woman's pussy!" Jodi gasped as she recovered from her orgasm.

"He's pretty good with the other hole too. Let's lay him down over here on the bench. I've got an idea." Paula suggested.