Jess was a Bitch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Gloria, tethered to the IV line, sits beside her daughter who's happily mopping up the last of the egg yolk with a piece of toast. She catches Travis smiling at Jess, he's not embarrassed to be caught. He treats Gloria to an even broader smile and her breath hitches enough that Jess glances at her.

"You okay, mom?" Behind Jess, Travis' smile morphs into a grin. "Fine, dear, just a shiver. The antibiotic is cold, for some reason it gives me a chill at times. That's all." The last two words are delivered past her daughter's shoulder at the source of her confusion. If anything, Travis' grin only grows wider.

He sets the glass of water he's drinking down on the counter top. "Anyone need anything? Coffee? Juice? Water?" He seems on the verge of adding to the list and Gloria gives him a look. Unlike her children, he seems impervious.

"I'm good, Travis. Thanks for breakfast. I didn't know how hungry I was," Jess replies. "Let me help with the dishes."

"No can do. There's only a couple of things to wash. Keep your mom company." With that he gathers up her plate and silverware, leaving the half-full glass of orange juice.

Jess scoots her stool closer to her mom and leans against her chest. Gloria's free arm goes around her shoulders. She rubs her fingers so lightly over Jess' bare skin that she shivers, goose bumps rippling down her arm. Gloria is still holding her when Caitlin emerges from the bathroom, cheeks bright, hairline damp. She hugs Travis, hands deep in the soapy water, from behind and rests her cheek against his back. "Let me finish those, babe. You go get cleaned up."

Travis twists, hands still in the sink, enough to kiss his wife's forehead. "Almost done, just have to rinse the skillet. Go make sure your patient isn't getting an air embolus or something."

"My patient is fine. She's in the midst of a truly beautiful mother-daughter moment and is in no need of my assistance. If it's all the same to you, I'll stay here and lend moral support." She twists her head and kisses Travis' bare back between his shoulder blades before resting her cheek against his back again. Travis finishes the dishes with Caitlin pressed to his back, moving and twisting as he moves and twists. He dries his hands on a towel, twists in her arms, and kisses her as if they are alone. Caitlin's face is even more flushed when they separate. Both Jess and her mother's eyes dart to the tent in Travis' shorts.

"I don't want to torment Jon, I'm sure he's out there pacing," Travis tells his wife, cupping her cheek with one hand. "I'll clean up quick and meet you outside. Okay?"

Caitlin smiles and nods. She pulls him close and rests her cheek over his heart before releasing him. Her eyes are shiny when she steps back. Travis kisses each one, then her lips before turning away.

"God, I love him," Caitlin whispers, more to herself than her guests. When she turns, both mother and daughter's eyes are also shining. "Enough of that," Caitlin tells them. "Even if they're happy tears, no more tears today. Doctor's orders." She reaches over the counter and thumbs the IV clamp closed. "Let's get you unhooked, lady, and out in the fresh air."

***

Contrary to Travis' prediction, when they walk out onto the suite's patio, Jon is lying quietly on one of the lounge chairs. He's wearing, at his parent's request, a pair of the hemp shorts that do nothing except provide a semi-plausible defense against violating the resort's no nudity rule. James is stretched out on his stomach, head turned to one side, eyes closed. As they watch, he reaches over, pat's the back of Jon's hand twice, then lets it fall to his side. Gloria, unconsciously, crosses her fingers, hoping this is a sign that the tension between them is abating.

Although, they've made no noise audible above the sound of the breeze in the palms, Jon's eyes open and he looks over at the trio of women emerging from the darkness beyond the door. He sits up and surprises everyone by bending over and kissing the back of his father's head. Gloria, for one, sees her husband's chest freeze as his breath catches. Jon straightens and walks toward the group. He looks around the patio, picks a spot in the dappled light beneath the pergola, and drags the double-wide chaise lounge over. It's not far from where his father lies, more in the shade than the sun. Jon steps back, closer to the suite, facing the ocean, eyes darting around the scene. He moves behind the chaise and rearranges the potted plants along the wall. Beyond the wall, the ocean glitters. He nods, satisfied, then glances at the door, impatient to get started. He's no longer worried about the image; it's clear in his mind. He's impatient in the same sense he's sometimes impatient to cum when he's jerking off to a really good fantasy, anxious to end the anticipation, yet fearful that in the end, his fingers will dabble in the pools of cum on his belly and he'll be disappointed.

Travis appears in the doorway and Jon waves him over, head nodding. Travis is smiling but it doesn't quite reach all the way to his eyes. He's not worried about the crowd, besides their only posing not actually fucking, but Jon's intensity is overwhelming.

Jon ushers husband and wife toward the chaise. He pauses by the easel and small table they've moved close, so he has a place for his paints and brushes. He pulls his shorts off, apparently feeling that if his subjects will be nude, it will make them more comfortable if he's nude as well. Caitlin smiles at his innocence, if that's what it is. She is quite certain most couples posing nude for an artist would not take comfort in the artist being nude with them. It doesn't bother her and she knows it doesn't bother her husband, beyond their shared worry that a misread look or gesture risks undoing their friendship.

Without speaking, she and Travis undress. Gloria and Jess make no pretense of not watching. It's unclear if James is watching from beneath his apparently closed eyes.

"How do you want us?" she asks softly.

"Travis, first, on your back."

Travis lies down on the chaise, perpendicular to Jon's line of sight. Jon frowns and moves to the bed. He puts his hands under Travis' shoulders and pulls him toward the edge of the lounge closest to the easel. "Swing your legs the other way, so you're diagonal," Jon mutters as he moves back to his easel. He frowns. "That's better but I want to see more of your face." Travis turns his head. "No, no," Jon mutters. "You wouldn't be looking at me, you'd be looking at Caitlin. Don't turn your head. Swing your body a little more away from me." Travis does as requested. "A little more, more. That's it. Perfect." Jon's face lights up. He turns to Caitlin. "Get on top of Travis."

"You mean like we're having sex, right? With me on top?"

Jon nods, looking as he can't believe she had to ask such a simple question. He pats his hip, frowns as if he's only just realized he's not wearing pants. "I left my phone," he mutters, looking around at the ground, then at Jess.

"Use mine Jon," Caitlin tells him. "Jess, it's on the kitchen counter. The code is 6969."

"Really?" Jess smirks. "6969?"

"Oh, shut up," Caitlin retorts, smiling. She climbs onto the chaise and throws one leg over her husband's hips. He's getting hard. She smiles; she's getting wet, has been getting wet. She leans over and kisses him.

"Hold on," Jon begs. "Don't start until I can get some shots. The light is going to change; you'll get tired. I have the image in my head but not the details."

"Okay, Jon," Travis replies mildly. "I can kiss my wife for as long as you want." And that is what he proceeds to do.

Jess returns and hands Jon the phone. He looks at it and without raising his face asks, "Okay if I video, so I don't miss a sudden change of expression?"

"Knock yourself out, big guy," Caitlin mutters from the side of her mouth, the other side is being pulled at by her husband's lips.

"Okay, keep kissing, this is good."

"I'm glad you agree," Caitlin chuckles.

Jess returns to sit by her mother. Jon stays beside his easel, eyes glued to the back of the phone in his hand. He taps the back on occasion, and Jess is sure he's capturing a still from the video.

"Caitlin, support yourself with your hands on Travis' chest," Jon instructs. Reluctantly, she complies. Her sorrow at no longer being able to kiss her husband is assuaged when his hands move to her breasts. "Not so fast, not so fast, slower," Jon demands. "Put your hands on her hips. Nice." He's quiet for a moment. "Caitlin lean back, rest your hands on the top of his legs. Arch your back." He frowns. Touches the back of the camera. "Travis do you have a hardon?"

Travis chuckles. "Uh, yeah, Jon, I have a hardon."

"Good, excellent," Jon mutters in the tone of a professor congratulating a student for turning in his essay on time. "Put your dick in her, then Caitlin, lean back. I should be able to see his dick in you if you're leaning back."

"Of course, Jon," Caitlin drawls.

Across the patio, Jess smiles. Her mother looks both fascinated and shell shocked. Six feet away from her, the young woman she'd kissed earlier in the morning, raises her hips, grasps Travis' erection with her right hand, and lowers herself onto him. Travis steadies her with his hands on her hips.

"Don't move! Don't move, please!" They freeze. "Travis lower your right arm a little, move your hand from her waist to her knee, you're blocking my view. Oh, fuck, that's it, that's perfect. Can you hold that for a minute?"

"Sure Jon," Caitlin answers, her fingers still wrapped around Travis' cock, the head and half its shaft inside her. Jon turns the phone off, places it on the table, picks up a brush and attacks the canvas, looking rapidly back and forth between the canvas and the lovers frozen before him, wrapped in the dappled sunlight that makes it through the palm fronds above them. Caitlin quickly regretted her acquiescence to Jon's request. She was leaning back on one arm, before long she felt it begin to burn.

"Travis," Jon says, picking up the phone again, "arch your back a little, maybe stretch your arms over your head." His eyes are once again glued to the back of the phone. "Stretch your neck, turn your head this way. Nice. Nice. Okay, forget I'm here. Make love to her." Jon's mind may be focused solely on the way their bodies look in his composition, but his cock is aware of what's going on; he's rock hard.

Caitlin leans back, supporting herself with her other arm. With her free hand she begins to pluck at one nipple. Travis, head still thrown back over the edge of the chaise begins to thrust. His left hand, he's careful not to block the view with his right, moves from her hip and rests atop her thigh, fingers stroking her clit.

Jess struggles not to touch herself, shocked at how hard that is, even though her mother is sitting beside her. She longs to kneel beside the bed and kiss Travis, stand beside the bed and kiss Caitlin, lean over them and lick her clit while Travis fucks her. She wants, just as badly, to walk over and suck Jon as he films.

She'd have been just as shocked to learn that Gloria is struggling with the similar desires. She's not sure if she wants to touch herself, run over and touch Caitlin or Travis, or roll her husband onto his back and mount him.

James watches, no longer pretending not to. He's behind them so he mostly see's Caitlin's back; that's plenty, that and the way her hips begin to rock as her husband's thrusts lift her up into the air.

Caitlin feels her orgasm building. This is new for them, being watched. She bites her lower lip, rocking faster now, pulling her nipple taut, then releasing it. Travis' hips lift her high, holds her there, his finger taps her clit as he empties into her. Her body trembles and she collapses on top of him. His hips remain off the lounge chair, Caitlin's weight pushing him deep. He drops his butt and sits, wrapping his arms around his wife and kissing her chest and neck as she pants in his arms.

"Fuck," Jess whispers.

"Well, said, sweetheart. Fuck, indeed," her mother whispers back.

James rises, casually holding the shirt in his hand over the front of his shorts and makes his way carefully past the couple. When he extends his hand, Gloria takes it and follows him off the patio and down the beach path leading back to their room.

***

Jess moves to Jon's side and takes the phone from his hand. She turns it off and places it on the table beside his box of paints. She leads him to the double-wide chaise and sits him on the open corner. She pulls a cushion off one of the patio chairs and drops it to the ground. She kneels and takes his cock in one hand. With the other she urges him to lie back. He does and she lays her head on his thigh. Travis turns to look at her. Jon's cock stands, a totem, between them. She strokes him, smiles at Travis, lifts her head and lowers her mouth over Jon's cock.

Travis makes no move to touch Jon or join her, but he watches.

So, does Jon, who rests on his elbows. Travis' leg is only scant inches from his shoulder. Caitlin's back, glistening now with sweat, rises above Travis' thighs. He stretches out his hand and rests it on her lower back, she twists around, looking at him from under her arm and smiles. His fingers are trailing over the soft flesh of Caitlin's ass, when his body stiffens. Jess stops moving, accepting his offering.

She climbs up his body. When her lips touch his, he opens his mouth to her tongue. He looks forward to this now, no longer worried that it's gross or weird or gay. She's taken part of him, transformed it with her own body and offers it back to him. He imagines that every kiss, every swallow, aligns their bodies more and more closely. He wants to live long enough, love her long enough that, though separate, they share a common body.

He's still caressing Caitlin's bottom. If he's aware that his arm is resting on Travis' thigh, it doesn't concern him.

***

What they'd just witnessed was the most erotic thing they'd ever seen. Nonetheless, neither of them was of the mind to simply recapitulate what they'd just seen. They managed to make it back to the room before falling into each other's arms. They get James out of his shorts without breaking their kiss. The same is true of Gloria's cover up, panties, and bra. She falls back onto their bed, arms opened wide.

James kneels above her, his cock jutting away from his body. She scoots up, giving him more room. He lifts her legs, placing them flat against his chest. He holds them there with one hand. His other rubs the head of his cock up and down her deliciously wet pussy. She puts her legs behind his back and pulls him forward.

"I want you inside me," she whispers.

He teases her, pushing the head of his cock between her swollen, wet, lips.

"James, don't be mean," she says, louder this time. "Fuck me."

He slides his cock deep inside, pushing his pelvis against the mounds of her ass, leaning against the legs pressed against his chest, then with a wicked smile he pulls out, slowly. His cock slips out of her with an audible plop and rests along her slit.

She growls low in her throat.

He pushes his cock back inside her. After he's entered her, sure he won't hurt her, he jerks his hips forward, spearing her with his cock. She cries out, not in pain but in satisfaction. She clenches the sheets, throwing her head back, and whipping it from side to side as James fucks her harder than she can recall.

"I saw you kiss Caitlin," James pants. "I wanted you to keep kissing her. I wanted to do this to you, while she kissed you, play with your tits."

At his words, she opens her eyes; they've not closed the door. The wind blows the sheer panel into the room. A man is standing on the path, just beyond the patio, staring into the room.

Gloria locks eyes with him as the first orgasm begins to rampage through her body. James doesn't slow. The sounds they make with their bodies rings in her ears. His cock forces another orgasm from her throbbing clit and she emits a guttural moan of animal pleasure. The man outside can't tear his eyes from hers.

"Cum on my tits, my face, cum on my tits, James, do it. Do it." She rises up on her elbows and lowers her legs. He pulls out of her and leans over her, supporting himself on his knees and one out-stretched arm. He jerks at his cock, slick from her cunt, until his back arches and stream after stream of his cum arches across her chest and cheeks. He's still cumming as he lowers himself to begin licking at her breasts.

She holds his head in her hands, still staring at the man looking in from the outside.

***

"Would you kiss me, Jon? Or would that upset you?" Caitlin's voice is soft, gentle but not patronizing. She doesn't address Jon likes he's a child or a skittish cat. She's asking him a question, one adult to another.

Jess is lying with her head resting on Jon's belly. She feels him shiver. She lifts her head and looks at him. "I'd like to kiss her, is that okay with you baby?" Jess asks him. She feels another shiver run through his body. He nods. Jess leans across his body. Caitlin cups the back of her head and they kiss. Jon can see their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths.

Jess leans away from Caitlin and tilts her face toward her brother, eyes questioning. She sees his hand tremble as he reaches to touch her face. He shivers again when Jess' tongue touches his. Caitlin rolls closer. Her cheek touches Jess' but she is careful not to touch Jon.

His eyes open. Caitlin smiles at him. He doesn't shiver this time; he trembles, so violently it's visible to the others. Caitlin's smile morphs into one of concern. She touches his face, her gesture signaling it's fine, no more is needed or expected. Her fingers and her smile, tell him there's no need to worry; it's all good. To her surprise, Jon lifts his head and his lips touch hers. Jess continues to kiss the side of his face, his neck. The barrier holding him back having been breached, Jon's kiss grows more fervent. Caitlin moves off her husband, kneeling beside Jon, she leans over him, one hand on his face, the other on his wet, soft cock, her lips pressed hard against his.

Jess eases off the chaise. She moves the cushion on the ground, kneels again and kisses Travis' upside-down face. His hands find her hair and he kisses her back. He wiggles back onto the lounge, so that his head no longer hangs off the end. She follows. He moves back some more, takes her hands and urges her forward.

"Jon?"

Jon opens his eyes. Caitlin turns and rests her head on his chest. Jess looks down at Travis and back at Jon. He nods.

Jess smiles at him and climbs onto the lounge, walking on her knees she ends up kneeling along Travis' side. Jon's eyes are fixed on Jess' face as Travis uses his hands to ease her pussy to his face. She sighs, then smiles at her brother, as Travis' lips find her pussy. She motions with her head, leaning toward Jon. They kiss. Caitlin joins them and three pairs of lips touch.

He pulls away. "Turn around," Jon whispers and then nods before Caitlin can ask the question forming in her mouth.

Caitlin positions herself, Jon smiles at his sister as he reaches for Caitlin's hips. He sucks at her clit. It's bigger than Jess', not that he cares. Caitlin starts to rub her nipples over Jon's lower belly, nuzzling his cock. It's still too soon for him to get hard but his cock twitches at her touch. He pulls at her clit with his lips, trying to remember all the things Jess likes him to do with his mouth. He shifts lower, engulfing her pussy in his mouth and driving his tongue between her lips. She rewards him by scooping his cock, now stirring, into her mouth. Caitlin moves her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy into Jon's eager mouth. Jon turns his head slightly. Jess is smiling at him, as she slides her open mouth over Travis' dick. The sight sends a surge of lust through his body. He turns his head back and pushes his face into Caitlin's pussy. She moans around his cock.