Jess was a Bitch Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before I go, I need to know where we're at. Are you changing your mind? Calling it quits?"

Jess shakes her head, clutching at the shell around her neck. "Jon, I'm scared out of my mind."

"I know that baby. Don't you think I'm scared? Just not out of my mind." He pulls her to his feet and embraces her.

"Okay, Jon. As long as you love me, I can try."

He kisses the tip of her nose. "And if you love me, I can try. Deal?"

She nods. He kisses her for a long time.

"I know you're right. I know this is the last time will be pissed at each other but can we try? I fucking hate it. I felt like I was going to throw up."

Jess cups his face in her hands. "So, did I. Go on. Hurry up. I'll miss you."

She goes into the bathroom. She's a mess. Her eyes are bloodshot with dark circles. It must be her imagination but she wonders if her boobs look bigger. "Impossible," she whispers to her reflection. She puts a hand over her belly. "What the fuck are you doing in there? No what are you up to in there but what the fuck are you doing in there in the first place?" she whispers. She splashes on her face and returns to lie down on the now rumpled bed. She refuses to curl up in a fetal position. She lies on her back, one hand on her tummy, and closes her eyes.

***

Jon takes longer than he'd expected. Jess is dozing when the door opens. "Sorry, I had to go back down the concourse to a business supply store for one of the things I needed," he explains as she sits up with a yawn. "Hey, you want to take a nap? You okay?"

"No, I'm fine. What did you need at a business supply store?"

"First, even with all the uncertainties and worries, are you still committed to us?" He touches the half a seashell hanging on the chain around her neck. "Do you want to take this off? I know you said no earlier but I need to hear it again."

She wraps a hand around the shell. She's surprised by how warm it feels in her hand, too warm to be nothing more than her own body heat. She opens her fist, half expecting the seashell to be glowing. It isn't but it still feels impossibly warm in her hand. She closes her fist around it. "No, I don't want to take it off. Not ever." She feels the shell blaze in her hand. The only thing that surprises her this time is that the room doesn't fill with light.

He leans toward her and kisses her. "Okay, then. I want us to have a commitment ceremony. The world may not allow it but fuck the world. I want to wash away the old us and walk out of here not just as new people but as a new couple, a new thing, a new entity that the world hasn't seen before."

"Okay, babe. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, mostly a bath, a symbolic bath. I want to bathe you, then you bathe me." Jess nods and Jon continues. "And I want you to shave me again. I know you wanted me to let some of my hair grow back and I will but right now I want you to shave it all." He pulls a set of disposable razors and tosses them on the bed.

"Sure, Jon. I love the idea. You shave me too, okay?"

He nods. "I want you to shave all of me, everything but my eyebrows."

He reaches in the other bag and drops a pair of scissors on the bed. Jess looks confused for a second, then shakes her head. "No, Jon! I love your hair. Not your hair."

"All of it. The new Jon may let it grow long again. I want to start all over. I want anything that might have bad luck or karma or whatever removed from my body."

"Jon, I don't think I can shave my head."

"Oh, baby, you don't have to. It seems important to me, for me to do it. You don't have to."

The total acceptance of her wishes overwhelms her. "Can we cut my hair short but not all off?"

"Baby, we can do whatever you want."

"So, we're getting married in a tub?"

"Works for me," he grins at her.

"Works for me, too." There's no undercurrent of worry or fear in Jess' voice or mind. She has no doubt it will work for her as well.

***

It takes a lot longer to cut Jon's hair and shave his head and body than either of them had anticipated. Jess does his body first. She gets him wet in the shower. Disposable razors aren't the best for the task. When she nicks him, she puts her lips over the nick and touches her tongue to the drop of blood there. His blood tastes like hot metal. It's her turn next. When Jon nicks her, he too takes that part of her into himself. They get out of the shower to do his hair. He sits on the closed toilet. The large clumps of hair tickle as they cascade down his naked body. Jess collects a handful of the long strands of hair and lays them on the counter. Back in the shower, she shaves his head. She only nicks him once. She's surprised at how good he looks with a shaved head.

She takes his place on the closed toilet. There's no frisson of fear as the scissor's make a snickety sound and a clump of hair falls into her lap. She trusts Jon to leave enough for her stylist to fix. He takes his time. He fluffs her hair to get the lose hair out.

"Don't look yet, if you can help it. I need to use some of your gel but we have to bathe first."

She nods and keeps her head turned when she rises.

"Is it okay if we bathe together? It took longer than I thought to do our hair."

"Of course, Jon. Of course." She kisses his cheek, climbs into the tub and kneels. He joins her. They use the hand shower and washcloths to wash each other. He washes her hair. He has her close her eyes and sit on the side of the tub, facing the mirror. He retrieves her hair gel form her toiletry bag. His fingers work in her hair, tugging and pulling.

"Okay, you can look."

She opens her eyes and stares. She doesn't speak. Jon's face falls. "Is it okay? We can get you to a salon..."

"I fucking love it." She turns to look at him. "God, I fucking hate you sometimes. You can fucking paint and draw. And," she turns to look in the mirror, "apparently you can style hair as well. Fuck. I look like I paid two-hundred bucks for this coif. Fuck, Jon, do you have to be good at everything?"

He shrugs, embarrassed. "I see things and my hands seem to know how to make them happen. It doesn't even seem like it's me doing those things sometimes." He glances at his phone, sitting on the countertop. "Shit! Jess it's seven o'clock. Mom is going to be here in thirty, forty, minutes. You know she's always early."

"Come on. I can't believe I'm saying this. For the past week all I've thought about was jumping on your cock, at least until I realized I'd fucked up my pills, but let's go lie down for a few minutes, just snuggle. Okay? I'm sorry I fucked up our reunion."

"You didn't fuck up anything. All that shit needed to be dealt with at some point." He drops to his knees and kisses her just above her pussy. "I can't believe you have a new human growing inside you." He looks up at her and his face is so full of awe, she can't help but feel that he's been right all along; everything is going to be alright. She puts her hands behind his head and pulls his face close to her tummy.

***

"Sweet, ever lovin' Jesus! Jon what did you do to your hair!? I knew I should've had another martini before leaving to buy you some damn clothes." Gloria stares at her son.

"Cool, huh? It's the new me. A new start. A new life deserves a new me."

"Oh, yeah, cool. The new you couldn't just settle for a new haircut?" Gloria shakes her head, navigating her way between surprise, amusement and not a little pride at her adventurous offspring.

"Uh, some of us just went for a new haircut." Jess sticks her head out of the bathroom. She looks nervous. Gloria puts a hand to her mouth.

"Honey, you look beautiful. How did you find time to get to a salon?" Jess pulls her face into an exaggerate frown and points past her mother. Gloria turns back to her son. "You did that? How? With what?"

"Scissors." Jon looks at his feet, then back at his mom. "I could see how her hair wanted to lay and grow. I knew how I wanted it to look. I expected a disaster but it came out pretty cool, huh?"

"Yeah, pretty cool." She reaches out one hand, pauses. "May I?"

"Sure." He tips his head. His mom's hand is warm. It feels nice. She sighs. "You do look handsome; I have to admit. It's just such an abrupt change." She tosses a bag onto the bed. "Here's some jeans that still have knees in them and a shirt with a collar. You remember what that is?"

He blows her a kiss and steps over to the bed. He undresses, heedless of the audience, and picks up the bag. He turns to his mother, who is surprised to find she's not blushing. "No underwear?" Gloria shakes her head. Jon pulls the jeans out of the bag, pulls off the tags and steps into them. She notes that his body is hairless, other than his eyebrows. She also notices several bruises on his chest.

She turns to her daughter. She been distracted by Jess' haircut earlier. She looks closer. "You've been crying, haven't you?" she whispers. "Did you have a fight? Honey, did you hit Jon?"

"No, she didn't. Jeez you're a terrible whisperer mom. At the risk of TMI, which you asked for, we got a little carried away."

"No, we didn't. You don't have to lie for me, Jon. In fact, I rather you didn't." He nods and continues to check the shirt for tags. "I totally lost it for a few minutes. I sorta pounded on his chest while he was trying to calm me down."

"What on earth did you get so upset about, Jess?"

Jess goggles at her mother. "Oh, gee, I don't know. Being madly in love - with my own brother. Wanting, and deciding, to try to make a life together, despite the fact you and daddy are almost certainly right that it's utter madness to even think about it. Little things like that."

Jon is on the cusp of blurting out, "plus the fact we're having a baby" but stops himself in a rare moment of awareness that total candor is not appropriate for every moment. He settles for pulling the shirt over his head and smoothing it out.

The two women turn to look at him. "Jesus Christ, Jon," his mom whispers. He looks alarmed. "What? My fly down?" He bends. "No, babe," Jess tells him softly. "You're unbelievably beautiful." Jon blushes. "Thanks but..."

"No, sweetheart. Your sister's is right. I don't call men beautiful but you look very, very handsome. I picked the right colors or something. You look amazing. Awesome, as you kids say endlessly, but in this case, it would be an appropriate use of the word."

He steps to the full-length mirror on the closet door. The jeans fit perfect, hanging low on his hips. They're not skinny jeans; his mom knows better but they're slim enough to not look baggy. The shirt catches the color of his eyes, which without the long hair as a distraction, are striking. He rubs the top of his head. "It looks funny. My head's white."

"You'll need to be very careful about the sun, Jon. Your scalp, unlike your body, hasn't been soaking up sun in Mexico."

He nods. Jess' stomach growls.

"Alright then," Gloria orders. "Let's get our butts down to the restaurant."

***

Jess and David hit it off immediately. It helps that it's obvious he's in love with Jon. Everyone except Jon can see that. Jess wonders how she's going to deal with the fact that everyone will keep falling in love with her brother. She doesn't mind if it's her friends, people she loves as well, but simply walking to the table she noticed, and was irritated, by all the woman, and not a few men, who openly ogled Jon. She failed to notice that an equal number of men, and women, ogled her; Jon noticed.

"Are you okay baby?" Jon asks as Jess slips into bed. She's wearing his tee shirt as a night gown. "Um-hmm, I'm good. A lot better," she snuggles up to him. "Now that I have you to hold on to. I'm perfect." Her breast is warm against his arm, the thin cotton of the tee shirt does nothing to lessen the warmth of her body. "Lie on your back, babe." He does as she asks. She sits on his belly, legs tuck along his sides and hips. She can feel his cock stirring against the bottom of her butt. "I sold Travis the picture of your cock. I hope you don't mind. In a few days, after we send it to him, it'll be on the wall of their bedroom. Caitlin will be sitting on top of him, like this, and they'll be getting turned on by your cock. Just like I am."

All he can manage is a soft, "mmm". His cock rolls over his belly and with each beat of his heart begins to rise to press more firmly against her butt.

"I've been imaging what we'd do, once I got home. I know what I want to do first. I want to suck your cock. I've been dreaming of all that cum you've been building up and I want it. I want it in my mouth. I want it dripping onto my tits. That's what I want to do first. How 'bout you? What do you want to do first?"

"Fuck you, eat my cum out of your pussy while you grind on my face."

"Mmm, what if you came on my tits? I suck your cock but you cum on my tits. You can lick it up and feed it to me from your mouth."

"Fuck, Jess. You're going to make me bust a nut just talking about it. Suck my dick, baby. Please."

"Hmm, love to but not here." Jon looks confused. Jess slides her body down his legs and then off the bed. She holds out one hand. He takes it and she leads him to the large window that looks out over the airport. Jess pulls back the sheer panel and then pulls him to her. They kiss, standing in the window, his cock pulsing against her belly, her tongue deep inside his mouth doing things that a month ago he'd not even dreamed a tongue could do.

He steps back, grabs the bottom of the tee shirt and pulls it over her head but not off. He keeps her head and arms trapped in the shirt as he bends his head and sucks a nipple into his mouth. He bites it, teeth sheathed behind his lips, and she arches her back, pressing her breast into his mouth. He pulls on the nipple, releasing it when she gasps. He stiffens his tongue and circles her nipple with the tip before sucking it back between his lips. She straddles one of his knees and begins to rub herself on his leg. Her pussy is hot and wet, so wet, against his smooth skin. He pulls away, squats and uses one hand to guide his cock to the opening of her cunt. He pushes as she lowers her body, welcoming him home. His hands go to her hips and he begins to thrust. She yanks the shirt off her head and tosses it aside.

"Don't cum, yet. Don't cum."

Jon groans but stops thrusting. His hands hold her to his body, his cock deep inside her.

She pulls herself off his cock and starts to drop to her knees.

"Hang on, baby." He crosses to the bed and grabs a pillow. Jess is hypnotized by the swaying of his glistening cock as he returns to her. She kneels on the pillow and greedily grabs his cock, swallowing it in one quick swoop of her head. He groans and clutches at her head with both hands. She milks his cock with her lips and tongue as she withdraws. She pulls his foreskin forward with her lips, then forces her tongue under it. She savors him. His cock has been leaking copious amounts of fluid, and to her delight, his intact foreskin has trapped a goodly portion of his nectar. His fingers, entangled in her hair and urge, not force, her forward. She deep throats his cock, loving how his fingers clench at her head. She pulls back and - does nothing. She waits, but not for long. He begins to fuck her mouth. He holds himself in check. He's insistent, not violent. She never gags, never feels she lacks the ability to pull away. He makes a point of relaxing his grip on her head, letting one hand fall to rest atop her shoulder. He wonders if anyone can see them. Jess' hands knead his ass, pulling him forward.

"Ah, fuck, baby, I'm going to cum, Jess. Fuck. Oh, Jesus your mouth is so sweet, so hot."

She pulls away. "Cum on my tits, Jon. My tits and my face. I've waited a week for what you've saved for me. Give it to me, babe. Let me see."

His cock sprays cum that is nearly as thin as water as he begins to stroke his stiff dick. His hand jerks. His ass clenches. His hips buck forward. A series of short, barks of amazement fly from his throat to fill the room. Cum plays across her face and neck. She opens her mouth, holding her tongue out, catching random pearly ropes of cum. As the eruption of sperm slows, she takes him in her mouth, sucking and licking and stroking the last of his gift.

Unlike most orgasms, this one does nothing to quench the fire in Jon's mind and body. He pulls her to her feet. He licks a long opalescent line of cum off her breast and nipple before seeking her mouth. Jess, who has yet to cum, sucks at his tongue greedily. He returns to her breasts, then her face, licking, kissing. When he's finished, he pulls the pillow over with one foot and drops to his knees. She puts one foot on the arm of the nearby chair and leans back into the corner of the window. As his head moves forward, she glances out. Their room faces the airport. Not far away stands a control tower. She wonders if anyone over there has binoculars and can see them. If so, she hopes they're on break. She doesn't want to be the cause of a mishap between two airliners. His tongue drives into her pussy, pushing all thought from her mind. Her awareness narrows to the places their bodies connect. The feel of his smooth scalp beneath her fingertips, his mouth on her cunt, his nose on her clit, his tongue pushing deep into her pussy.

He sucks her labia into his mouth. He drags his tongue up her slit, filling his mouth with her taste. He rubs his face in her pussy, pushing his nose, cheeks, chin, forehead into and over her sensitive and flowing cunt before trapping her clit between his lips. He flicks his tongue over it and she moans; a low rumble of animal satisfaction that causes his cock to begin to stir again. He wipes his hand over the head of his cock, fingers squeezing the shaft and then foreskin. He kisses the inside of her leg as he pushes his slick fingers into her pussy, two, then three, as his thumb massages the hard nubbin of her sex. He moves his hand slightly and reaches between her legs. His wet fingers rub over her asshole. There's another animal moan.

"Turn around, baby."

She does as he asks. He spreads her cheeks and pushes his face into her crack, smearing her butt cheeks with the juices clinging to his face. He tongues her pucker, wetting it, penetrating it and then pulls back. He urges her to turn again with his hands. She returns her foot to the chair. He puts his fingers, all of them, in her pussy, removes them and reaches between her legs. Her ass accepts his little finger without protest. Her belly tightens. He can feel her ass clench at his finger. He sees her clit twitch. He rotates his hand and pushes his first two fingers into her pussy. He rests his damp cheek on her thigh and watches as his fingers begin to fuck her. Her body moves in time with his hand.

Her hand finds his head. He kisses the palm, knowing what she needs.

He pulls his fingers back, but not out, and licks her juices off the top finger on his way back to her clit. His tongue dances over her clit, flicking and caressing, before sucking it between his lips. When he feels her tense, he stops, his tongue, not his fingers. His fingers continue to fuck her ass and pussy. It's hard to get very deep with his little finger. He vows that next time he'll bring a dildo for her ass. Unbidden, an image of Travis standing behind her, fucking her ass, while he eats her pussy fills his mind. Another canvas perhaps.

Her hands clamp onto his head. She gulps in a lungful of air, holds it. Her hips begin to buck. He doesn't pull away; he couldn't if he wanted to, she's holding him fast in place, but he is careful not to let her bump herself on his teeth. She stiffens and a moment later a long, and loud, wailing cry of relief fills the room. She stills, then begins to buck against his mouth again. He sucks on her clit, pushes with his fingers. Another held breath, another shudder of the body and another, softer, cry is forced from her throat. He continues to suck and flick her clit until she pushes him away and collapses against the wall.