Jess was a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach behind her and spread my precum over my cock. I'm nervous, as befits a virgin, but I know what I'm going to do.

I move back to her girl cock but this time I don't move away as she pulls at my hair. She begins to buck on my face, grinding herself so hard against my lips and teeth I'm afraid she'll hurt herself. She holds her breath, stops grinding, and thrusts against my lips. I can feel her clit pulse between my lips and against my tongue as she cums.

I savor the feeling. I savor the fact my face is slick and wet from her pussy. I don't want to take my mouth away but I must. I have other wants.

I slide from under her, toward her feet, under her ass. I roll over and climb to my feet. I grab her hips and help her turn over. She's still panting. I lift her right leg with my left arm and knee walk toward her waiting pussy. I grab my cock with my right hand. The fingers of her right hand are spreading her cunt open, inviting me in. Later, I'll wonder what I would have done if she'd said 'no' at that point. I'd love to think I would have groaned and collapsed but I'm not sure. Jess had spared me that dilemma. She'd opened herself to me with her fingers.

I guide the head of my cock to the mouth of her pussy, her cunt. I watch, fascinated as the foreskin is pushed back as my cock enters her. When I pull out, it slides back forward. It's fascinating but I have needs.

I fuck her.

I fuck my sister, hard. She pulls me in with her feet. Grunting, "uh-huh" and "yes" and "oh, fuck" with each thrust.

I'd wanted to cum on her pussy, her belly, her tits; not any longer. As my orgasm builds, I lean over her, forcing her knees to her chest. My weight is on her legs, on her pussy, driving my cock into her. I can feel my cock banging into her cervix. The idea that she might not be on the pill is, bizarrely, exciting. The head of my cock is pressed against her cervix when I cum. I picture stream after stream of my sperm and jizz filling her cunt, my sister's cunt, and her womb.

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming again," she cries as her body begins to buck underneath me.

I collapse on top of her panting.

She begins to kiss me, sucking at my tongue and lips, licking my cheeks, licking herself off me, as her body shivers and trembles.