Jessica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think the thought of other guys coming up behind you like this and boning you really turns me on!'

Jessica laughed and began to turn and talk to the camera as my cock opened her outter labia and pushed on into her inner lips.

'Oh my! That thing feels huge going in like this! Oh God, It's fucking BIG! God Xander not so hard it hurts a little bit!'

I could tell she was working a little bit for the camera but I knew at the same time she was really liking it, cause after about ten or fifteen minutes of her getting fucked hard and her talking to the camera, telling how big and good it was and then I felt her body quiver and then she did something I had heard before but made fun of until this time I was really, REALLY TURNED ON! Jessica farted. I had heard when a girl gets really relaxed and horny they fart.

Jessica let out about a half a dozen short toots and then one long deep fart as she orgasmed and came all over my cock. When the slight smell hit my nose I knew there was nothing left, I pulled out and aimed at her a-hole. Jizz went straight at her butthole and as her climax subsided her hole began to wink in and out almost eating my cum. Jessica fell forward and giggled and laughed. She looked out of a veil of hair and whispered to me, low enough that the camera didn't hear.

'Stop the camera please.'

She was embarrassed about the fart but the smell and the sound pushed me over the edge. I grabbed the remote for the camera and paused it and then stopped it altogether. I laid next to Jessica looking at her and she reached for a t-shirt of mine on the floor and wipped the cum outta her ass crack before it oozed into her pussy.

She wouldn't say anything so I smiled and rubbed her back side and grabbed her ass a little. Jessica slide closer and rolled slightly on her side to face me and she laid her head on her out stretched arm and looked deep into my eyes.

'Do you regret what you did?'

I asked her.

Jessica nodded her head. My heart fell. I felt like this was end as Jessica continued to nod.

'I regret getting so fucking turned on to fart.'

With that she buried her face in the bed between us and I felt like my world had just been reborn. I kissed the back of her head and gave her ass a quick crack. Jessica jumped and we laughed for awhile as she rolled over on top of me. We kissed deeply and fucked several more times before Jessica finally now naked collapsed on me, and moaned softly.

'We need sleep.'

I nodded and Jessica stood and again used my t-shirt to clean up my cum. Jessica and I went into the bathroom for a short shower. Jessica lead me into her bedroom. She had a bigger bed and it was far more comfortable and girly. Jessica and I got in bed and soon was asleep.