Jessica Ch. 02

Story Info
Her continues her adventures in Sin City.
4k words
4.38
114k
20

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers

Viva las Vegas

Jessica grinned from ear to ear when she saw the room.  Jay had spared no expense on their accommodations, getting a ritzy hotel room with a balcony, hot tub and a very large bed.

"Let's check out the view."

Jay took her by the hand, and led her out onto the balcony. He put his arm around her waist as she looked down at the scene below.  The hotel was circular, with a large pool in the middle.  There were a few people down there, swimming and sunbathing, going about their business.

"It looks wonderful." Jessica said, smiling up at her new lover.

"So do you." he returned, bending down to kiss her neck.

She shivered at his touch and closed her eyes in silent ecstasy as his lips touched her skin.  He moved his body around behind her, grinding his hips into her ass as his lips traced their way down her soft skin.
Her hands gripped the railing in front of her as Jay descended down her body.   Crouching down, he kissed the back of her knee, slowly pushing up her skirt.  Jessica was so lost in the moment that she didn't even realize that she was being exposed for the second time that day.

As she felt the cool air touch her bare skin she came to her senses and started to resist her lover by pulling her skirt back down.

"Uh uh!" Jay forcefully pushed the skirt back up over her ass.

Jessica started to resist, but soon realized that it would be futile, as she could never object to anything this man did.  She was his. Completely and entirely.

Placing a hand on her back, Jay pushed her torso forward, bending her over at the waist.  Jessica hoped that nobody should see them, but her thoughts soon turned back to Jay, as he was now pulling her panties down her slender legs.   Her knuckles turned white, from her increasing grip as Jay forcefully spread her ass cheeks apart.  She closed her eyes and moaned as his hot wet tongue touched her asshole.  Around and around he went, circling her tight little rim.  He spread her apart wider as his tongue went to work.  Though Jay had already eaten her ass that day, he was really going crazy.  His mouth was covering her hole in a deep kiss, trying to force his tongue inside her.  She imagined what a site she must be, bent over a railing with a man's tongue up her ass.  She was really starting to relax, when Jay stopped.  Rising to his feet he pulled her around kissing her hard, letting his tongue invade her mouth.

As he broke away Jessica quickly pulled her skirt down.  Jay looked at her disapprovingly.

"I have to go out for a while." He said walking,  back inside.

Jessica was confused.

"We're not going to fuck?"

"No." He called over his shoulder. "I have to do some things. I'll be back in a couple hours. I think you can find something to do?"

"Yes." Jessica said meekly, as Jay closed the door behind him.

Jessica was a little confused, but she let it slide as she continued to explore the suite.  At first she thought of calling James, but dismissed the thought, trying hard to put him out of her mind for the time being.  She walked over to the mini-fridge and opened it, inspecting its contents.  She picked out a small bottle of gin and proceeded to make herself a drink.  Jessica laid back on the bed and flicked on the TV, taking sips from her glass.  The soft bed felt good after riding in the car all day, and Jessica felt herself dozing off.

She woke an hour later, wondering were Jay was.  He wasn't back yet so she decided to hop in the shower.  As she let the warm water cascade over her body she felt herself longing for Jay's touch.  Her hand absently went between her legs, before she realized what she was doing.  At first she felt naughty, but she continued touching herself while dreaming of a nice hard cock inside her.

"What's happening to me?" she thought to herself.  She didn't masturbate! Why was she acting like this? She was turning into a slut!

After her shower, Jessica wrapped herself in a towel and walked out of the bathroom.  As she re-entered the bedroom, Jay got back.

"I was starting to think that you had left me." she joked.

He strolled towards her smiling. She noticed that he was carrying several bags.

"What have you got there?" she asked, looking at the numerous shopping bags in his hands.

"I took the liberty of picking up a few things while I was out. Here."

Jay tossed the bags on the bed, and Jessica pounced on them like a child at Christmas.  James rarely ever surprised her with gifts.

She opened the first bag.  Inside was numerous brands of cosmetics. Make up, lip stick, eye liner, as well as a tooth brush, hair brush and most other things that one might need while on vacation.

The other bags contained various outfits and clothes.  Skirts, shoes, dresses and of course lingerie.  Some of the articles appeared quite revealing, and some appeared downright kinky, but there were a few regular outfits amongst the pile.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Jay said, pulling out a small black bag and handing it to her.

Jessica accepted the bag and looked inside.  It was a very large rubber dildo!

"What on earth did you get that for?" Jessica asked tossing the thing on the bed.

Jay moved up to her and pulled her towel off, letting it drop to the floor.

"What do you think it's for? It's so you can fuck yourself when I go out."

Jessica was getting more comfortable with this man, but she was still embarrassed to be totally nude in front of him.  She tried in vain to cover herself up, as Jay just laughed.

"Here." he said, passing her a razor and a can of shaving cream.

Jessica looked confused.

"I want you to shave your pussy."

"What?"

"You heard me. And hurry up! We have dinner reservations at eight."

Jessica didn't even try to argue.  She just took the cream, and razor and headed back into the bathroom.  A few minutes later she reappeared completely shaved.

"Beautiful." Jay said in awe, dropping to his knees.

He pulled her close, planting a soft kiss on her bare cunt, sending shivers through her body.  Just when Jessica thought she was going to get a good pussy licking, Jay stopped and got back up.

"Wear this." he said, passing her a slinky black dress.  It was very short, but still very elegant looking.

"And these."  He handed her a pair of tall stiletto heels, black and shimmering.

"Are you going to pick my underwear too?" Jessica asked, with a mocking tone.

"Oh, you won't be wearing any."

"What?  This dress is pretty short."

"You won't be wearing any!"

Jay's tone encouraged her not to argue.  She quickly got dressed and soon the couple were out the door, on their way to dinner.  The dress that Jay had picked out was so short Jessica had to keep pulling it down to keep it from exposing her ass and pussy.  She felt more like a whore than ever before.

The restaurant was very nice, as Jessica had expected.  The hostess, a very attractive blonde woman, greeted the two with a smile.

"Hello Angela." Jay said.  "Nice to see you again."

She looked at Jay then over at Jessica.

"Likewise."

Jessica suddenly felt very uncomfortable, as she felt Angela's eyes on her.

"This is Jessica." Jay said, introducing the two women.

"Pleased to meet you." she said with a smile. "As I can see, Jay's taste has not faltered a bit."

Jessica was flattered, but also intrigued.  Who was this woman?

"Thank you." she managed to say.

Soon the two were seated at a table in a secluded section of the restaurant.

"So how do you feel?" Jay asked.

"Well, I feel a little exposed." she replied, shifting in her seat, trying to keep her skirt from riding up.

"Good."  Jay took a sip of champagne.  "Oh by the way, I forgot to tell you, a friend  will be joining us for dinner."

Jessica's eyes widened.

"But my dress!  I don't feel comfortable with someone else..."

"It will be fine."

"But I..."

"It will be fine."

So sooner had Jay mentioned it, a blonde man approached the table.  He was shorter than Jay, but looked as though he was in just as fit.

"Pete!  You're late.  I thought you weren't going to come."

"Oh, I couldn't miss this!"

Jay stood up to greet his friend.

"Pete I'd like you to meet Jessica."

"Hello" Pete said, taking her hand and planting a soft kiss.

Pete sat next to Jessica, trapping her between the two men in the semi-circular booth.  Over the course of dinner, she noticed Pete inching closer and closer towards her.  For the most part she tried to stay out of the conversations until Pete asked a question that almost made Jessica spit wine across the table.

"So, how is Jessica in bed?"

She wanted to slap him across the face.

Jay smiled and replied.  "She's not bad.  I still have to teach her a few things, but her pussy is soooo tight."

Jessica was mortified.

"Oh really?" Pete said, turning towards her.

Suddenly Jessica felt Pete's hand on her leg. She looked over at Jay, horrified, only to find him smiling back at her.

"It's okay", he said.  "just relax."

Her body tensed as Pete's hand slid under her skirt.  His fingers tracing a line over the lips of her newly shaven pussy.

"Ooooh.  Shaved! Very nice.  Looks like you have a little slut on your hands Jay."

Jessica was shocked at Pete's harsh words and even more shocked with Jay's reply.

"She sure is. You know the little whore is actually getting married next week.

Pete's finger slipped inside Jessica's pussy.  She couldn't believe Jay was talking like that about her.

"Married?  Well you're going to have to have some fun with her before she goes back home to her sweet little husband then."

Pete's thumb found her clit as his finger drove far inside her.  She could feel herself getting wet under his touch, and she hated it.  Jay was just sitting there casually sipping his wine.

"Jess?" he said between drinks.

She looked over to him.

"Why don't you be a good girl and suck Pete's cock?"

Pete slipped another finger inside her.

"Yeah, baby" he said.  "I could use a good little whore to suck my dick."

Jessica glared at Jay.

"I can't" She said. "This is a public place!"

Jay sat back smiling.

"I know. All the more fun. Now hurry, before the waiter comes back."

Reluctantly, Jessica slipped under the tablecloth, astounded at her own actions. Pete wasn't doing anything to help her out, so she reached up and unzipped his pants.  She was surprised to find that he wasn't wearing underwear either. Did Jay set this up? Did her bring her here just to be a whore for his friends?

As she pulled out Pete's cock she noticed that is wasn't even hard yet.  Slowly she lowered her head and took his flaccid member into her mouth.  She ran her lips over it a couple times, before taking it in her hand and running her tongue up and down the sides.  When it was nice and wet she took it in again, this time deeper.  She could feel Pete's dick harden in her mouth.  The feeling was incredible!  Absently, she reached down and stroked her wet slit. She took it in even deeper, lashing her tongue out, licking at the base of his dick.  She had an overwhelming desire to lick his balls too, but they were confined within his pants.  Her fingers were working frantically at her clit as her lips and tongue worked Pete's cock.  Slowly she pulled the large erect thing from her tiny mouth and sucked gently on the head, poking her tongue into his small dickhole.

"Are you ready to order gentlemen?"

Jessica froze. She pulled her head from Pete's dick, only to have him reach down and force her face back into his crotch.

"Yes, I'll get the Salmon."

The pair were ordering as if nothing was happening.  As if there wasn't an engaged woman on her knees under the table sucking cock.

Just as the waiter was leaving, Pete grabbed her hair forcing his dick deep into her mouth.  His hips convulsed and bucked forward as a huge load of hot cum flooded Jessica's mouth.  She tried to swallow it all, but some leaked out, dribbling down her chin as Pete pushed her off his dick.

Jessica wiped the cum off her chin and was about to wipe it on the table cloth when she stopped.  After a brief moment of contemplation she brought her fingers to her mouth, sucking the white fluid from her hand.

She then straightened herself up the best she could, before emerging from under the table.  she blushed when she saw the two men smiling at her.  The rest of dinner was pretty uneventful, as Pete and Jay made small talk and joked with Jessica about sex.  Jessica, was uncomfortable at first, but started to loosen up as she consumed more and more of the expensive champagne that Jay had ordered.  By the time it was time to leave she was more than a little tipsy.

It was quite late when they arrived back at the hotel room.  Jay immediately ordered more alcohol from room service, as Pete prompted Jessica to sit with him on the bed.

As soon as she sat down, Pete turned her head towards him and kissed her full on the lips.  She accepted the kiss, letting his tongue invade her mouth.

"Jessica."

She turned to acknowledge Jay.

"There is an outfit waiting for you in the bathroom. Go put it on please."

Jessica nodded and got up from the bed. As she walked across the room she realized just how tipsy she actually was.  She entered the bathroom, closing the door. Waiting for her, slumped across the sink, was a pair of fishnet stockings.  She picked up the stockings and looked around for the rest of the clothes, but there was none to be found.  She was confused and, at first, thought maybe Jay had forgotten the rest.  However as she pondered it a bit more, she realized that Jay must want her to wear only the stockings, for he would never have forgotten such a thing.

She slipped the stockings on, feeling beautiful and slutty at the same time.  She then put the black heels back on her feet and reluctantly opened the door.

As she stepped out into the main room she found herself looking at a young man dressed in the hotel's uniform.

"Room service." she thought to herself as she quickly ducked back into the bathroom.

"Jessica!" Jay's voice shouted out.  "Get out here and let our young friend take a good look at you!"

Slowly Jessica re-emerged from the room into the view of the three men.  The room service guy was staring wide eyed at her naked body.  Pete and Jay were just smiling.

"What do you think buddy?" Pete asked the young man.  "Would you do her?"

"Fuck yes!" he answered promptly.

Jay placed a hand on his shoulder and gently lead him out the door.

"Well maybe you'll get a chance." he said, closing the door behind him.

Jessica was shocked at Jay's comment, but she was a little too drunk to care.

"Alright!" Pete said. "Now come back over here!"

Jessica made her way back over to Pete, as she noticed Jay produced a video camera.  She stopped and glared at him.

"What are you doing with that?" she asked.

"Don't worry about it" Pete said, taking her hand and pulling her to the bed.

He grabbed her legs and pulled her into a straddling position as he sat on the bed.  Immediately Pete locked his lips onto hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth.  At first she thought it to be a little strong, but Jessica soon relaxed and allowed him to have his way.  His hands groped at her bare ass pulling apart her ass cheeks.  Even though she was a little drunk, Jessica still felt severely violated.  The sound of Jay starting the video camera behind her didn't do much to lessen that feeling.

Her body jilted forward as Pete slipped his hand into her ass crack and touched her tender asshole.  She reached back in protest, and he broke his kiss and pulled her close whispering in her ear.

"Don't fight it baby. You know you want it and you know I'm going to have my way with you."

With that, Pete shoved his finger up Jessica's dry asshole.  She let out a soft cry as he forcefully invaded her most private area.

"You little slut!  You love it don't you?"

Jessica remained silent as Pete bit at her neck and proceeded to drive his finger into her.

"It.. It hurts." she managed to whimper.

"Here then." he said, pulling the finger from her ass.

Grabbing her hair, Pete yanked Jessica's head back and shoved the finger into her open mouth.  She started to  resist, but Pete held her, forcing her to suck the finger.  He then pulled the wet finger from her mouth and slipped it back up her anus. The force at which he thrust caused Jessica to press hard into his body.  She could feel his hard cock pressing against her bare pussy through his pants.  He was controlling her.  He was treating her like a worthless slut and it was turning her on.  She could feel her pussy moisten, through the pain of Pete's invasion of her tiny butt hole.

When Pete had had enough fun for the moment he pushed her off him.

"Take of my pants." he demanded.

Jessica fell to her knees, and started pulling Pete's pants down his legs.  She took them and tossed them to the side as Pete took off his own shirt.  Climbing back onto the bed, Pete laid down motioning for Jessica to suck his cock.   Obediently, she crawled over and grasped his dick her hand.  He put his hand on her head and pushed it down on his throbbing shaft.  Jessica almost gagged as Pete's dick bumped the back of her throat.

"Relax baby." He said, holding her head down.

"Do you know how much of a slut you look like in those stockings?"

He reached his hand around back to her ass and ran it down her ass crack and into her wet pussy.

"You're wet!  You really get off on this huh?"

Keeping Pete's cock in her mouth, Jessica looked up into his eyes.  She hated this man, but she also craved his torments.  She wanted to be his slut!

With renewed passion, Jessica bobbed her head up and down, sliding her lips along his shaft.  Her delicate hands were caressing his balls, rubbing and playing.

"Whoaaa!  Slow down babe!  You don't want me to cum before I get the chance to fuck you, do you?"

Jessica pulled herself away from Pete's engorged cock and sat up to wait for further instructions.  She did want to fuck Pete.  She wanted it bad.

"Climb on babe!" He said nonchalantly.

Pete held his dick straight up in the air as Jessica climbed onto his hard muscular body.  Taking a deep breath she lowered herself down onto the rigid pole.  She could feel every vein and bump on his cock as it traveled up her moist tunnel, before coming to rest deep inside her.  Pete was smiling at her and running his hands over her legs, feeling the fabric that composed her stockings.  Slowly, Jessica used her legs to lift herself up his dick, almost all the way, before dropping back down.  She let out a quiet moan and closed her eyes as she descended. She glanced behind and noticed that Jay was getting a nice close up of Pete's cock in her pussy from behind.  Feeling particularly naughty, she reached back and stroked her asshole lightly.  Jay smiled as he got it all on film.

Pete grabbed Jessica's hips and prompted her to move a little faster.  She responded by placing her hands on his chest and bouncing her ass up and down harder.  Suddenly Pete thrust his hips up to meet Jessica, driving his cock hard up her cunt.  Jessica yelped as he bottomed out inside her.  Sitting up, Pete pulled her close and then rolled over, keeping his dick firmly embedded in Jessica's tight little pussy.

Splaying her legs wide, Pete continued to fuck her as he lay on top of her.  Jessica closed her eyes and accepted his fucking with wanton lust.  He was pushing her stocking clad legs wide as his thick cock slid in and out of her wet hole.  Then, grabbing her by the ankles, Pete forced her legs up by her head.  It hurt slightly, but she didn't even care.  She had a hard cock in her and that's all that mattered.  Pete's ass rose and fell, filling her cunt each time.

damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers
12