Jessica Ch. 07

Story Info
Her attempt at fidelity falls thourgh on her honeymoon.
6.3k words
4.05
107.4k
26

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers

Jessica 7 : The Honeymoon

Jessica looked out over the beach at the breath taking view before her. The sun was setting and the sky was a beautiful pink, reflected against the calm Caribbean waters. She closed her eyes and listened to the gentle lapping of the waves against the shoreline. She was in heaven. She heard someone walk up behind her and softly kiss her shoulder.

"I love you," James said.

Jessica smiled and accepted his embrace.

"I love you too."

"Should we go soon?"

"Yeah, I guess."

The past couple days had been everything Jessica had ever hoped her honeymoon to be. Just her and her new husband in a tropical paradise. The events of the last week were like a dirty memory, snuffed out by the incredible romance she now experienced.

The couple moved from the patio back into the room, and got ready for their night out. They were going to a club for drinks, which made Jessica a little nervous. She hadn't had a drink of alcohol since her "vacation" with Jay and the thought of bringing back those memories frightened her terribly.

Twenty minutes later the couple entered the club. It was surprisingly busy for such a small place, with mostly newly weds. There were a few people dancing, but most were sitting around at tables drinking and talking. Jessica and James found a table and sat down. A man soon came and asked if they would like anything to drink. Jessica looked up at him and had to close her mouth as her jaw dropped open. He was gorgeous, with dark skin and dark penetrating eyes. He wasn't very tall, but she could tell that he was in shape, with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. She silently scolded herself for checking him out. She was married now, and had vowed to remain faithful.

James ordered a couple drinks, and the man soon left, only to return a few minutes later. As they sat and talked, another couple approached the table. They were a little older that Jessica and James, probably in their late twenties.

"Hi," the woman said. "I'm Alyssa, and this is my husband Shane. We were just wondering if you would like to join us for drinks."

Jessica smiled.

"Sure," she said. "I'm Jessica, and this is is James."

They were both attractive and well dressed. Alyssa had blonde hair that was tied back in a casual manner. She was wearing a small blue dress that matched her bright eyes.

Shane was blonde as well. He was wearing a tight black shirt that showed off his muscular arms and clung tightly to his body. Jessica had to force herself to pull her eyes away.

The couple sat down and immediately started in on conversation. They were quite friendly and interesting, and the four of them had little trouble getting along. Jessica learned that they were there for their fifth wedding anniversary, and were both personal trainers at a gym. James seemed to like them as well.

After about an hour, Alyssa suggested that they all go back to their place. As they stood up, Jessica noticed that James was a little tipsy. That was strange, since she had never seen him drunk before. The four walked to the beachside resort and made their way to Alyssa and Shane's room.

"Nice place," Jessica said as they entered.

"Wait until you see the view," Alyssa said, pulling her towards the balcony.

James sat down as Shane fixed some drinks. The two women went out through the glass doors, out of view of the men.

"It's beautiful," Jessica said looking out at the lapping waves.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Alyssa asked suddenly.

Jessica thought about it.

"What about our husbands?"

"They will be fine without us for a while. Come on let's go. We wont take to long."

With that she grabbed Jessica's hand and led her down a set of stairs out onto the beach. As they reached the soft sand Jessica expected Alyssa to let go of her hand, but to her surprise she held tight.

"Do you find my husband attractive?" Alyssa asked out of nowhere as the two strolled down the shoreline.

Jessica had no idea what to say.

"Uh, I guess he's attractive," she stammered in reply.

"Because I'm sure he thinks you're beautiful. In fact, so do I."

Jessica was starting to feel very uncomfortable. Alyssa stopped walking and turned to her new friend. Jessica remained facing forward. She felt the woman's hand stroke her hair.

"Do you find me attractive?"

Jessica slowly turned towards her. Suddenly her mouth was covered as Alyssa leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes widened in shock. She had been kissed by a woman before, but now she was being totally seduced!

Jessica gently pulled away.

"I can't," she said. "My husband..."

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind," Alyssa countered quickly.

Jessica looked at the woman. She was very sexy, with the warm ocean breeze blowing her hair gently about her beautiful face.

"I just can't. It would be cheating. When we got married, I made a promise to myself that I would always be faithful."

Alyssa threw her head back and let out a laugh.

"Cheating?" she said. "You think that would be cheating?"

"Well...Yeah, I guess."

"Are you kidding me? Most guys would love the thought of their wife getting it on with another woman!"

Jessica pondered the thought. Alyssa had a point. She had never asked James what he thought about that stuff. Maybe he would like it? She was definitely attracted to the woman standing before her. What was the harm?

"Well?" Alyssa asked, pushing a strand of blonde hair out of her face.

Jessica smiled and leaned forward letting her lips open slightly as she pressed them against those of her new friend. Alyssa accepted her kiss with enthusiasm, even pushing her soft tongue into Jessica's mouth. Jess sucked her tongue as their lips clashed in a passionate embrace. At that time the world didn't exist to Jessica. The only thing that mattered was her and Alyssa, sharing that special moment.

Alyssa moaned as her hand dropped to Jessica's skirt. Their tongues continued to dance as her hand slipped up under the soft fabric. Jessica gasped as she felt feminine fingers brush against her panties. Then she felt those same fingers pull her underwear aside and gently touch her soft pussy lips.

"Oh my god!" Jessica moaned. "We shouldn't be doing this here! What if someone comes?"

"Then they'll get one hell of a show!" Alyssa said, slipping a couple slender fingers into Jessica's tight hole.

Jessica pulled herself close, running her hands up through Alyssa's hair. Her lips kissing at her neck, as she enjoyed the feeling of a woman's fingers inside her.

"Lay down," Alyssa whispered into her ear.

Jessica obeyed, wanting nothing more that to experience more of this woman's touch. She sat down on the soft sand and fell back closing her eyes. Alyssa dropped to her knees and pulled Jessica's panties down to her ankles. She then slid her whole head up under her skirt. Jessica could feel her hot breath on her most intimate area, as Alyssa's mouth closed around her clit. She arched her back and stretched her arms up above her head in ecstasy, as Alyssa's tongue toyed with her. She felt her face nestling down between her thighs and her tongue sliding down her wet slit. Jessica stared up at the stars as the woman under her skirt licked and sucked her pussy like a professional.

"Mmmm, you're good!" Jessica moaned.

Alyssa mumbled something in response but it was quite incoherent as her face was pressed tightly into Jessica's wet little cunt. Her tongue danced along her slit, then slid down to her tiny asshole. There it continued it's work, licking and poking at the tight hole causing Jessica to moan even more. She could feel a slender finger rub her clit as Alyssa toyed with her ass.

"Oh my god!"

Jessica bit into her own arm to keep from screaming as she came. The world became a blur as the incredible feeling rushed through her body. Alyssa gave her a few more licks before slumping down on the sand beside her. Jessica didn't even bother to pull up her panties as she lay there panting.

"That was great," she said turning her head towards Alyssa. "Do you want me to..."

"Not yet."

Jessica stared at her confused.

"Jess, me and my husband were wondering if you and James were into swinging. You know? Sharing?"

Jessica turned her head back to the sky.

"I'm sorry but I just don't think James would be into it. In fact I know he wouldn't. That's just the way he is."

"I understand."

There was a long silence before Alyssa spoke again.

"How about just the three of us then?"

"You mean you, me and Shane?"

"Yeah. It would be soooo fun!"

"I can't," Jessica said beating her fist into the sand in frustration. "I made a promise."

"What's the harm in doing it just once?"

Jessica then let out a little laugh.

"What's so funny?" Alyssa asked.

"I've cheated on James before. Just last week. Right before our wedding. I did things that I never thought I was capable of. I felt so dirty and slutty, but it felt so good. I just can't bear anymore guilt now that were married."

"I understand," Alyssa said getting up from the ground and brushing the sand off. "Well, shall we go?"

Jessica got up as well, straightened herself up and headed back. Neither said much as they walked. When they reached Alyssa's room, they saw James passed out on the couch.

"He doesn't drink much," Jessica explained.

Alyssa just smiled.

"Did you girls have a good time?"

Jessica turned to see Shane smiling from the bedroom doorway. Her mouth almost dropped open. He had changed into a tight white muscle shirt and she could see almost every inch on his tanned, muscular body. At that moment she wished she wasn't married.

"Well I guess we should go." Jessica said, pulling her eyes away.

"Nonsense," Shane replied. "Your hubby will be out for a while. Let's just hang out in here until he's ready to go."

"No, I think we should get going. It's late."

"Alright, well at least let me help you get him home."

Jessica sighed. She knew she couldn't get James back to the room by herself, but she didn't want to be alone with Shane either.

"Okay," she said finally. "Let's go."

Shane hauled James up from the couch and helped him towards the door. James was barely conscious and Shane had to keep holding him up to prevent him from crashing to the floor. As they struggled out the door, Alyssa smiled.

"Have fun," she said deviously.

It was a long walk home as Shane had to carry James pretty much the whole way. Jessica couldn't keep her eyes of him. His muscular arms, his strong back, his firm tight ass. She was torturing herself by staring at his body the whole way home. When they finally reached their destination, Shane slumped James' body down on the bed.

"Thank you very much," Jessica said. "That was really nice of you."

"It was my pleasure. It's just a shame."

Jessica cocked her head to the side.

"And why is that?" she asked.

"Because now a beautiful woman has to go to bed without making love. It seems like such a waste."

Jessica started to breath heavily. She found herself staring right into Shane's eyes. Then she took a step towards him.

Before she knew it they were locked in a deep passionate kiss right in front of her unconscious husband. Jessica knew at that point there was no going back. She had to have him! Then and there!

His strong arms held her tiny body close against him. She could feel his firm muscles pressing into her, touching her entire body. She could also feel the bulge in his pants. Subconsciously, Jessica dropped her hand and began to paw at his crotch as their tongues entwined in a long sensuous dance.

"I want you so bad," she whispered as Shane's large hands grabbed at her pert little ass.

"Maybe we should go somewhere else," he suggested, looking over at her sleeping husband.

"No!" she replied. "I want you here! I want to show you what a slut I can be. Fuck me on the same bed as my husband!"

Jessica knew it was a big gamble. If James woke up things would be very ugly. She was willing to take the chance, however, as he was so drunk he probably wouldn't even remember.

With that, Jessica dropped to her knees and yanked Shane's shorts down to his ankles. His throbbing cock was staring her right in the face and she took no time in swallowing it down. It slid past her soft lips, over her tongue and down her throat. She then pulled Shane's wet cock back out and bathed it lovingly with her tongue, before taking it in again.

Shane was moaning softly as he rested his hands on the back of Jessica's head. Her hands reached around and grabbed his firm, muscular ass, pulling him in. She then massaged his balls with one hand as she began to tease his asshole with the other. Lifting his dick, Jessica then surrounded his balls with her lips. Sucking his large sac into her tiny little mouth, she began to hum. Shane threw his head back in pleasure.

Suddenly he pushed her away. She looked up him, licking her lips.

"I want to taste that sweet little pussy of yours," he said, kicking his shorts away.

Jessica smiled seductively.

"Lay down on the bed," she said.

Shane did as he was told, laying down beside James' prone, sleeping body. Jessica then stripped down and climbed onto the soft mattress as well. She looked over at her new husband.

"Forgive me," she whispered before straddling Shane's face.

She swung a leg over his head, facing down and positioning her pussy and ass in just the right spot. Immediately she could feel his tongue going to work. Jessica then leaned forward, grasping his cock in her hand again. She took it into her mouth just as Shane pushed his tongue up her hot little hole. Moaning on his cock, she rubbed his balls and ass as his tongue twirled her clit. His hands moved up to grab her ass, pulling her little wet pussy into his face. His mouth closed around her cunt, and he sucked at her soft pussy lips, before diving into her wet hole again.

With one hand, Jessica stroked Shane's thick cock as her mouth frantically bobbed up and down on the slippery shaft. Her other hand made it's way to her ass as she started to play with her own asshole. She smiled, knowing that Shane's face was only inches away as she slid a slender finger up her tight hole. As she finger fucked her own butt Shane started to lick around her finger, flicking at her rim.

Jessica continued jerking his dick as she moved her mouth to his balls. She lapped at them hungrily until Shane pulled her finger from her ass and replaced it with his tongue. Jessica nearly screamed in ecstasy as she was pushed forward. Lost in lust, she dropped her head down between Shane's legs and pushed her tongue out against his asshole.

Jessica silently scolded herself. She was on her honeymoon, and here she was sixty-nining some guy, licking his ass on the same bed as her husband.

"I'm such a slut," she said, pulling her face away.

Shane didn't respond, but continued eating her asshole. He was alternating between her pussy and ass, licking and probing. Jessica went back to his cock and sucked hard. She wanted this man's cum!

She was licking his balls when the first shot went off. The creamy white fluid spurted from Shane's cock, flying into the air. He groaned into Jessica's ass as she closed her mouth around his dick eagerly sucking down his hot jism.

Wiping a strand of cum from her hair, Jessica got off Shane's face and turned around to give him a long deep kiss.

"I want you to fuck me!" she said, pulling her mouth from his.

Shane shook his head with a smile.

"Tomorrow. You, me and Alyssa. Then I'll fuck you."

"But what about James?"

"I'm sure you can find a way," he said with a grin.

With that, Shane got dressed, gave Jessica one final kiss, and then walked out. Jessica slumped back on the bed beside her husband. Her thoughts drifted back to Shane and her hand drifted to her throbbing pussy. She fantasized about him as she fingered herself to a massive orgasm.

Sitting up, Jessica noticed a large gob of white cum on James' pants.

"That man sure can shoot it," she giggled to herself as she scooped it up with her finger and slid it into her mouth.

* * * * * *

Jessica was exited when she woke up the next day. James was still lying in bed hung over, so she had time to think of a plan to get away for a while. Her pussy was getting wet just thinking about it. And it wasn't the fact that she would soon be fucking Shane, or eating Alyssa's pussy, although those thoughts turned her on as well. It was the fact that she was cheating on her husband! Every time she thought about it she would get even more horny.

The day wore on and Jessica still hadn't thought of a plan. James was up, but still had a headache. He was just lying there watching tv, as Jessica paced around the room. She was dressed in a pair of white shorts and a tight little tank top. She had also done her makeup and hair, but was hoping that James wouldn't notice. Just as she was starting to worry, there was a knock at the door.

Jessica walked over and opened the door to see Alyssa standing there holding a tennis racket. She looked hot, wearing a short tennis skirt with her shimmering blonde hair tied back in a pony tail.

"Hi Jess!" she said cheerfully. "I was wondering if you'd like to play some tennis. Shane's out scuba diving, and I'm bored out of my mind."

Just as Jessica was about to respond, Alyssa gave her a big wink, letting her know that tennis is not what she had in mind.

"Sure," she replied with a smile. "Just let me ask James."

She stepped back into the bedroom where James was lying."

"Hon, I'm just going to go play some tennis with Alyssa, Ok?"

James just groaned and waved his hand.

"Thanks hon," Jess said cheerfully, kissing him on the forehead. "See you in a couple hours."

With that she skipped out and shut the door behind her. The door hadn't even fully closed before Alyssa was on her, kissing her deeply. At first Jessica was nervous, but soon melted under her friend's touch.

"Are you ready to have some fun?" Alyssa asked, pulling away.

Jessica bit her lip and nodded.

"Good. Shane's waiting back at our place. "Let's go."

The two headed off and soon made their way to the nearby condo. Jessica trembled as she walked inside. She was exited and nervous, even though she had done stuff like this before. Alyssa closed the door and led Jessica into the bedroom.

Jessica's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she entered the room. Shane was lying on the bed completely naked, slowly stroking his large cock. A porno movie was playing on the tv, but his eyes were pulled away by the site of Jessica and his wife.

"I see you started without us," Alyssa joked to her husband.

"I was just getting warmed up," He said standing up.

Jessica just stared at his body, with his large muscles and dick swaying back and forth. Her mouth started to water.

Alyssa walked over and kissed her husband full on the lips, reaching down to grab at his hard dick.

"So Jess," she said, turning back towards her. "I hear you sucked my husband's cock last night?"

Jessica nodded.

"And he ate your pussy?"

Jessica nodded.

"Come here."

Jessica slowly sauntered over to the pair, trying not to be too obvious as she stole glimpses of Shane's dick. Alyssa reached out her arm and took her hand, pulling her closer. She then leaned in and parted her lips, allowing her tongue to poke out. Jessica closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out as well. Alyssa played with Jessica's tongue before sucking it into her mouth. Jessica started to moan. She felt Alyssa grab her hand and guide it to Shane's cock. Her fingers ran up and down, feeling the smooth skin, squeezing gently. She felt Shane's hand cup her ass cheeks and grope at her. Alyssa was caressing her tits through her shirt. She felt as if she would cum right there.

damonX
damonX
3,001 Followers
12