Jessica Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lex picked up the pace, Jessica couldn't take it anymore. She lifted her mouth from the cock in front of her and settled for stroking it instead.

"Fuck! Fuck yes! Fuck me! Oh, Yeah! Fuck my pussy!"

Her words only encouraged Lex to continue his merciless barrage and he fucked her harder than ever.

"Change it up!" Hal ordered.

With that, Lex lifted her small body up onto the table and laid her on her back. He kept her hips dangling off the edge so he could continue fucking her, while Vince straddled her face, dipping his cock down to her mouth.

Jessica grabbed his dick and jerked it back and forth as his balls bounced against her face.

"I want you to cum in my mouth!" she said as her tongue lashed out.

Lex was spreading her legs wide and pummeling her tight little pussy, groaning softly to himself. Jessica leaned her head back and took the tip of Vince's dick between her lips as she continued stroking him.

Lex then put her legs up on his shoulders and thrusted deep inside her. She let out a shrill shriek, but continued sucking the cock in her mouth. A few seconds later, Vince pulled back and started furiously jerking his meat over Jessica's face.

Jessica opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out, hungry for cum. Her body rocked gently as Lex fucked her, and her moans encouraged Vince to fill her mouth with jism.

A few seconds later he came, shooting the hot creamy fluid down onto Jessica's lips and tongue. She could feel the goo pooling at the back of her throat as Vince squeezed the last drop from his penis. The camera zoomed in as Jess used her finger to wipe the jizz from her lips. She opened wide, showing the camera the cum in her mouth, then swallowed it all down.

Vince took a breather as Lex continued fucking her. The taste of cum in her mouth intensified her lust and she gritted her teeth as she encouraged Lex to give her his load as well. It didn't take long, before he pulled his long cock from her ravaged pussy and came around to stroke himself over her face. He got there just in time, and released a fair sized load into her mouth as well. Jessica swallowed it all, and then licked her lips, smiling into the camera.

"Cut," Hal yelled.

Jessica sat up, thinking the whole ordeal was over. As she went to get dressed Pete walked over and slapped her on the ass.

"It's not over yet babe!" he said. "We still have the anal scene to shoot."

"Anal scene?!"

"You bet. We just have to wait a while for the guys to get ready again."

Jessica's shoulders slumped in resignation. Her pussy was already sore from the pounding and she could just imagine the work those two could do on her poor little ass.

About twenty minutes later Vince and Lex were ready to go again. Jessica resumed her position on the table. And the cameras started rolling.

Vince took his dick and started working it into her asshole, as Jessica widened her legs to give him better access. He went quite slow, pushing it in inch by inch as Jess clenched her teeth.

"Fuck my ass!" she moaned, now unable to control the words coming out of her mouth.

Lex sat up on the table and lifted her head, placing it on his thick. His long black cock was rubbing up against her face as Vince butt fucked her.

"Oh yeah! Fuck yes!" she groaned, before turning her head to take Lex's dick into her wet little mouth.

Jessica lost count of the time that passed, as her ass was plunged by Vince's dick. Soon he pulled out and Jessica was coaxed to change positions.

Vince stood up on one of the chairs, and Lex bent Jessica over, priming her asshole for his monstrous cock. She took Vince's dick into her mouth and sucked furiously as her tight little ass stretched wide to accommodate her new lover's thick shaft. After a few minutes, Vince was ready to blow again. His body shuddered as another thick load of hot sperm flooded Jessica's mouth.

The gooey fluid spilled out of her mouth, dripping down her chin. Cupping her hand, she reached up catching most of it before sucking it back into her mouth.

Lex continued fucking her until he started to groan. Jess knew he was about to cum so she pulled her ass off his cock and spun around, dropping to her knees. As he began to shoot, Jessica locked her lips around his shaft and took it all into her mouth. When he had finished, she pulled away and opened her mouth wide for the camera, showing off the pool of white jism on her tongue. She then swallowed it all down, before showing the camera her empty mouth.

"That was fucking great!" Hal exclaimed after the cameras stopped. "You have a real future in the business baby."

Jessica managed a smile, before the guilt began to set in. She rushed off to the bathroom and locked the door. Then she began to cry. What had she become? What else would Pete force her to do?

She took her time getting dressed, before emerging from the room. She hardly said a word as Pete drove her home. She fully expected him to make her give him a blowjob or something like that, but to her surprise he did nothing of the sort.

As he parked outside her house, Jessica quickly got out.

"Hey Jess!" Pete yelled after her. "I'll be back friday, so you had better be ready for some real fun! Bye bye my little whore."

Jessica's blood boiled as Pete sped off. How much more humiliation would she have to endure just to save her marriage? She knew this was only the beginning.

Somberly, she walked into her house to take a shower. She had to clean off the smell of sex before James got home.

The End

12